Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Together, again. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Wasn't Jongkook's team black? I wonder if this is before they separated into teams or maybe the RM member decided to join teams to win the prize together.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Together, again. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

as always together ;)

Thanks the photo :D

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Wasn't Jongkook's team black? I wonder if this is before they separated into teams or maybe the RM member decided to join teams to win the prize together.

Yes, in the preview video jk hyung's team was initially black. I too have the same opinion with you. Perhaps one of the choices in the roullette was to share the prize money. So i guess it landed on the 'share' spot on the roulette and hence they decided to share the prize. Because those pictures seems to be taken at a restaurant so maybe they used the prize money to have a group meal. 

Another possibility could be that jihyo noona's team (white team) won but they decided to share the prize with jong kook hyung's team (black team) and hence that explains why all 8 members were wearing white.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, smartace said:

Its RM official loveline FOR KJK. But it was 2nd official loveline FOR SJH. He only counting loveline between permanent member.

Aaaahhhhh something like that, now i understand.. So they were not counting in Kwangmin..Thank you..:D

• LOL 1

hoping to see some of you pop in and share your love for the ship and other things soompi!

Hi guys, i'm new here, i've been here enjoying this thread since almost 4 years ago, i'm a fan of RM actually since the beginning of the show (cause I enjoy watching Family Outing previously), but I decided to give my comment just now cause last night I dreamt about our SA :)

So, eventhough RM is one of my favorite show, I didn't watch it since 2 years ago (the show was not the same anymore and my life got bussier), but I always crave for SA sweet moments through this page and IG. I just started to watch RM again after ep. 436 (of course as a SA fan, I wouldn't miss this). I always love to read all of your analysis regarding every situation, and I really love to add some if you wouldn't mind ;)

Here is what I think
1.) JH back hug scene at HK fan meeting was utterly sweet, but hence, my gut feeling said they've already did it before, because JK seemed not too flustered at that time, he is shy, yes, but... idk, it's like they've already done that before.
2.) this back hug scene reminds me of the old SA moments (one of my favorite) when they wore school uniforms and JK back hug JH after she found his cassette with his name on it. Gosh, don't you think our Commander acts differently towards her? He is (I believe) a man with full of strategies, if he knew she would find his object, why don't he blocked the door and stole the cassette easily? Rather he choose to "fight" her with that "romantic" way, they always get us wondering about their status since long time ago, don't they?
3.) all of this "loveline" thing, actually like most of you guys had already said, it was scripted and agreed by SA themselves, and I rather say they're smart with this. Their timing also perfect. JH already came to MUD as a guest way before this LL thing emerges. It's true she was there to promote her previous drama, but if she came to MUD now, wouldn't it be awkward for her to deny everything. Then, JK as a guest at her PJF too. Only God knows why he is there. He isn't promoting anything CMIIW, but he was there to support JH's show meanwhile he can, without creating too much fuss about their relationship like now. Yes, PJF was over now, but still, i think they've already talked about this too, like they've talked about JK joining MUD show. So that, I really hope, in the future JH would come to BP, really curious to see their interactions since HH was there too.

4.) I know what we've seen on screen only contain small portion of truth. Somehow, I sensed those truth when JK cursed (the moment HH told him to taught JH to flip ddakji). When I saw that moment, it's like, idk, i think JK is being truthful, it's like all those rants to HH when he said, "I dated secretly, don't you dare to tell the public" thing. It stated to me one thing (okay, part of this is my delusional mind): he is in love with her, but he is not doing it only for the sake of the teasing. No, not for that.

Hence, I still have some other things to say to all of you, but I think it's better to cut it short here, since this is my first post and it already too much, and sorry for my bad english :D

Edited by elzy
grammatical error, make it easier to read
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, elzy said:

Hi guys, i'm new here, i've been here enjoying this thread since almost 4 years ago, i'm a fan of RM actually since the beginning of the show (cause I enjoy watching Family Outing previously), but I decided to give my comment just now cause last night I dreamt about our SA :)

So, eventhough RM is one of my favorite show, I didn't watch it since 2 years ago (the show was not the same anymore and my life got bussier), but I always crave for SA sweet moments through this page and IG. I just started to watch RM again after ep. 436 (of course as a SA fan, I wouldn't miss this). I always love to read all of your analysis regarding every situation, and I really love to add some if you wouldn't mind ;)

Here is what I think
1.) JH back hug scene at HK fan meeting was utterly sweet, but hence, my gut feeling said they've already did it before, because JK seemed not too flustered at that time, he is shy, yes, but... idk, it's like they've already done that before.
2.) this back hug scene reminds me of the old SA moments (one of my favorite) when they wore school uniforms and JK back hug JH after she found his cassette with his name on it. Gosh, don't you think our Commander acts differently towards her? He is (I believe) a man with full of strategies, if he knew she would find his object, why don't he blocked the door and stole the cassette easily? Rather he choose to "fight" her with that "romantic" way, they always get us wondering about their status since long time ago, don't they?
3.) all of this "loveline" thing, actually like most of you guys had already said, it was scripted and agreed by SA themselves, and I rather say they're smart with this. Their timing also perfect. JH already came to MUD as a guest way before this LL thing emerges. It's true she was there to promote her previous drama, but if she came to MUD now, wouldn't it be awkward for her to deny everything. Then, JK as a guest at her PJF too. Only God knows why he is there. He isn't promoting anything CMIIW, but he was there to support JH's show meanwhile he can, without creating too much fuss about their relationship like now. Yes, PJF was over now, but still, i think they've already talked about this too, like they've talked about JK joining MUD show. So that, I really hope, in the future JH would come to BP, really curious to see their interactions since HH was there too.

4.) I know what we've seen on screen only contain small portion of truth. Somehow, I sensed those truth when JK cursed (the moment HH told him to taught JH to flip ddakji). When I saw that moment, it's like, idk, i think JK is being truthful, it's like all those rants to HH when he said, "I dated secretly, don't you dare to tell the public" thing. It stated to me one thing (okay, part of this is my delusional mind): he is in love with her, but he is not doing it only for the sake of the teasing. No, not for that.

Hi dear ...

Welcome & thank you to ur analysis :) 

We're guessing they often doing side hug, back hug, hug, etc . LOL .

hug when KJK just wearing under pants, side hug when pre opening, side hug in the filming when SJH wearing Coldplay, hug after ripping name tag, incl. back hug as you mentioned above ;) LOL too often they're doing hug hug hug Hahahhaha :))))

Yes, actually when the members didnt teasing SA, KJK really care to SJH, SJH also really care to KJK .

He is indeed tsundere & shy man ;)

They just didnt want to teasing too much when they're caring each other :D because thatms their habbit but as a close friends, yes they will teased by them as much as can ;)))

Waiting for ur next analysis ...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, elzy said:

Hi! I'm also really wondering about why KJK was suddenly a guest in pajama friends. I don't think most of the other Cinderella boys were close friends with the other girls. Also yes, he did not have anything to promote anyway. 

Is it because he is friends with PJ PD and jihyo? But then again so are HH and LKS who never guested. 

Is it for the ratings? Maybe, but then again PJ did well from the start and they didn't really have competition.

Is it just a personal "gift" and surprise fron KJK to SJH? My delulu mind says yes lol.

Anyway, seeing them in PJ was so interesting because because their interaction was sooo different from how they interact in RM that even the other girls noticed something between them. I really wish to see them in other variety or talk shows together.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, heynell said:

Anyway, seeing them in PJ was so interesting because because their interaction was sooo different from how they interact in RM that even the other girls noticed something between them. I really wish to see them in other variety or talk shows together.

Right, maybe because it's all girls in PJF, make JH girly side shine more, than in RM where she always wear a hat and look boyish (remember what KJK mom said about it in MUD).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK & SJH became a trending topic on naver now

Wow, they became trending topic, eventhough newest RM episode have not been released yet... Did we miss something? Only a photo about them (together, again) leaked earlier today, right? Hahaha, I hope this would lead us to some positive news soon. I just couldn't imagine how happy am I when the day come :D

Edited by elzy
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, elzy said:

Wow, they became trending topic, eventhough newest RM episode have not been released yet... Did we miss something? Only a photo about them (together, again) leaked earlier today, right? Hahaha, I hope this would lead us to some positive news soon. I just couldn't imagine how happy am I when the day come :D

IKR ...

This isn't the 1st time they're became a trending topic like that + before this was last year when LeeLee Couple announce it, KJK & SJH also became a trending topic out of nowhere . LOL .

Let's say ... Amieeen !! ;) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, heynell said:

Hi! I'm also really wondering about why KJK was suddenly a guest in pajama friends. I don't think most of the other Cinderella boys were close friends with the other girls. Also yes, he did not have anything to promote anyway. 

Is it because he is friends with PJ PD and jihyo? But then again so are HH and LKS who never guested. 

Is it for the ratings? Maybe, but then again PJ did well from the start and they didn't really have competition.

Is it just a personal "gift" and surprise fron KJK to SJH? My delulu mind says yes lol.

As we know KJK incredibly very loyal person, logic reason is he close with the PD ( and SJH too), and his name very shine right now as one of the most bachelor wanted in SK (IMO), so his reputation really daebak right now, and invite him mean raise rating. But all that will do just if he accept that, in fact he did. That's his kindness. But yes, you are right, LKS were never guested, LOL ( or maybe the PD knew LKS had GF back then, and KJK ( we hope) is SJH's BF, so it's all right) and HH is married so he didn't count to the list. Because i think the concept about "cinderella boy' is single, handsome/good looking, gentleman. 

And my delulu mind said like you do, it's his personal gift to SJH, LOL, because he said 'jokingly' iirc"I came here because of you" aaaahhh...

LAst year in first months of year, we were surprise when SJH was guest in MUD, now we were surprise because KJK was guest in Pajama Friends..Woooowww!!! 

• Like 7

yes and KJK was even the one to tease SJH in pajama friends about why she was being awkward and shy lol their entire dynamic changed. 

As for their "loveline", I hope rm doesn't force it too much like they did with MC. I enjoyed MC but they've always been clear that it was just for show. Part of the fun of SA is finding their hidden sweet moments so if they over-emphasize SA on the show, the charm of the hidden moments might be gone. Whatever happens though, as a shipper I'll take what I can get lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, heynell said:

yes and KJK was even the one to tease SJH in pajama friends about why she was being awkward and shy lol their entire dynamic changed. 

As for their "loveline", I hope rm doesn't force it too much like they did with MC. I enjoyed MC but they've always been clear that it was just for show. Part of the fun of SA is finding their hidden sweet moments so if they over-emphasize SA on the show, the charm of the hidden moments might be gone. Whatever happens though, as a shipper I'll take what I can get lol. 

Yeah, i'm totally agree with you, years ago, we hardly see their sweet moments. We only got them from all 'hawk-eye' fans (thanks to everyone who have this skill, lol), the fact that it was not shown or mentioned to public made us feel it was way too sweet sometimes, but now, we have a completely different story. But, hey, we still got those hidden sweet moments too, right? (when JH hold JK arms when watching the roulette spun, when JK tap JH back in latest ep when she tried to stand up, etc, etc.) I'm sure we can still got those hidden sweet moments, anyhow :D

As a fan, me too gladly accept everything they would show us, even after this weekend, if they decide to end their "loveline", by the fact they want to use the sbs card alone, compete against each other, there is a possibility that they ended their "loveline" too, I wouldn't disappoint either. I've prepared myself for everything ^_^. It was not their first time to get teased anyway (although, not too insistent, previously) So... I don't see it as a bad thing. Then, let's see what the future episode may bring.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, elzy said:

Yeah, i'm totally agree with you, years ago, we hardly see their sweet moments. We only got them from all 'hawk-eye' fans (thanks to everyone who have this skill, lol), the fact that it was not shown or mentioned to public made us feel it was way too sweet sometimes, but now, we have a completely different story. But, hey, we still got those hidden sweet moments too, right? (when JH hold JK arms when watching the roulette spun, when JK tap JH back in latest ep when she tried to stand up, etc, etc.) I'm sure we can still got those hidden sweet moments, anyhow :D

As a fan, me too gladly accept everything they would show us, even after this weekend, if they decide to end their "loveline", by the fact they want to use the sbs card alone, compete against each other, there is a possibility that they ended their "loveline" too, I wouldn't disappoint either. I've prepared myself for everything ^_^. It was not their first time to get teased anyway (although, not too insistent, previously) So... I don't see it as a bad thing. Then, let's see what the future episode may bring.

Totally agree w/ u ...

Their hidden sweet actions its so natural when no one teasing & paid attetion to them, even after they try to avoid each other & denying it when they got teased & attention by others.

That's a proof, they have something.

Yes, I've prepare my self too maybe after this eps, their "loveline" not became a highlight again & regardless any issue out there I want to say thank you because SA became a highlight like this, this is our sa shippers dreams & had been came true, look sa moment didn't cut it off :)

it's been a long time.

What if their "loveline" still continue, we just hope didn't force & tease too much in every eps so SA still look natural & SA can still caring toward each others... (like YJS said, it must take it slow).

• Like 7

Went on Weibo and saw a post. Someone noticed back in ep330, after YJS asked SJH three things she likes about her boyfriend, he looked in KJK's direction after SJH's answer. In the background, Blackpink's Jisoo seems to be pointing in KJK's direction as well. (KJK was rubbing his hands anxiously while SJH was answering) (cr: weibo user: ansjxbjdn)

See SJH admitting to having a boyfriend at 33:42 in ep330

Jaesuk looking at KJK at 33:51 & 52,

Jisoo pointing at KJK at 33:53

006bzHFZly1fzzjfwi6ojj31pc0yihdv.jpg

006bzHFZly1fzzjfreah7j31pc0yihdv.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2