[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

6 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

I just hope for the best between the two. I am still studying when I started shipping Spartace and was told by my friends that it will never happen but it will be almost 9 years that they knew each other well. Now that I am studying again, Spartace is my happy break from all the homework and research papers! I admit that I do get annoyed by the negative comments in IG and twitter, but we can't please everyone. Haters gonna hate and real fans will love them no matter what. I can still remember when they went to Dubai for a Running Man episode. I took a leave and follow them to the filming locations. It was really one of a kind experience (though we are not allowed to go near them) and I can still remember Ji Hyo's smile that time from afar! :) 

I believe 2019 will be an epic year for Spartace. The teasing of the members meant so much and I am convinced it is not just for ratings (as most of the comments in IG says). :) :) :) 

Uff that Dubai episode is epic so many questions and confirmations come from it specially JH sleeping in the hotel after losing

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Hai, my opinion thought that KJK really had a crush on her from the early episode in RM, so YJS said 'she is JK first love in RM', even at that time SJH and KG were build 'MC' 'bussines' love line, and i remember linzer or someone at this forum said how broken up KJK when SJH dating news appeard (RM ep 82) but it didn't stop them (YJS, KG, and HH)  talked about 'liger couple' in RM ep 91. And for SJH, i think she didn't know at first, so she did MC love line for raised up the rating, and dated her CEO at that time, but after that news, i think both of them realized their feeling. And because of this i remember one new song KJK and Taeil sang at the Call last year 'Monologue'. So, that's from me..just my opinion..:D

And after 9 years, YJS never stop give courageto  his dongsaeng, OMG, i think he is realy an angel!!

me too ... My mind directly remember "One Man" Lyric & "Monologue" 

Maybe this is the reason KJK still going tanning salon together with SJH & HH also 2012, even SJH was dating at that time, KJK still want stole SJH's heart.

• Like 5

@cleo47012I, too, just really wanna know why they decided to highlight SA now after so many years of them being considerate and sweet to each other in the background. I'm very sure the other members have noticed all their moments and skinship in the past too but now they're acting like them standing beside each other is a new thing. 

Also, KJK wasn't bothered about it before when they brought up the "wedding rumors" last year, but now he's kinda protesting but also getting shy. Is it planned? Are they preparing for an announcement? Your #4 can be possible too. I guess we'll just see if they continue with this based on the ratings of their Team KJK vs. Team SJH episode. 

14 minutes ago, heynell said:

@cleo47012I, too, just really wanna know why they decided to highlight SA now after so many years of them being considerate and sweet to each other in the background. I'm very sure the other members have noticed all their moments and skinship in the past too but now they're acting like them standing beside each other is a new thing. 

Also, KJK wasn't bothered about it before when they brought up the "wedding rumors" last year, but now he's kinda protesting but also getting shy. Is it planned? Are they preparing for an announcement? Your #4 can be possible too. I guess we'll just see if they continue with this based on the ratings of their Team KJK vs. Team SJH episode. 

For me  all was escripted including Jk denaying and I feel he was unconfortable with it , the interesting part was they continue the love line in the fan meeting making me think they will continue it after next week episode that will be one against the other.

I feel sad because I dont like their scripted loveline I want their genuine real combination and steel hope JH participate in big Picture to see the real deal

7 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

This is the conversation translated by Kocowa. Since we’re more interested in what was said vs who said it, I’m not going to list names except for SJH:

Right after HH asked if SA had a fight: 

They’re cooling off on purpose. 

From Jong Kook.

This is done on purpose?

They must take it slow.

She’s Jong Kook’s fist love interest on our show. 

Jong Kook is her second. 

That’s not a bad thing. It’s not.

Ji Hyo ...

SJH: Jong Kook (She actually said “oppa”)

SJH: Jong Kook was on our show even before that happened. 

Ji Hyo has to be careful. She needs to be careful.

Her previous love interest got married.

Yes, that’s right.

It’s all neat. It is.

But, we must congratulate.

This is amazing.

We should definitely congratulate them. 

Some possibilities:  

1) Long shot, but was she referring to Family Outing? The “our” part doesn’t quite fit, since she was a guest and not a member of FO, but she did say “ILY” to KJK on FO. Well, YJS kinda prompted her, but ....

2) Could have been a bad translation. If we remove “before” and replace it with “for” we get, “Jong Kook was on our show even for that.” This fits better.

We can’t rely on the English translation. We need someone who understands Hangul to double check. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

How can he talk about getting married when he don't have a gf? Isn't he supposed to be talking about findung someone to marry first???

Hmmmmmm

LOL. How can YJS bless SA’s wedding (right after they got fired), without them dating first? For that matter, before they date, shouldn’t they stop saying they’re just friends, family, coworkers, etc? Hmmmmm for me, too. :D 

Also, here’s what YJS said right after Go Ara said she wanted to do a passionate romance project with JIS:

CAPTION: And, as for the passionate romance.

YJS: Actually, an actress from our show (he actually said RM) is in a passionate romance now. 

???: It’s KJK and SJH.

???: It’s happening now. 

KJK immediately “denied,” but SJH just smiled. IMO, KJK was reacting to the “passionate” part. It’s one thing to be in a LL. It’s another thing to publicly agree that it’s “passionate.” Coming from KJK, that’s almost announcement level. We all know how careful he is. :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, heynell said:

Your #4 can be possible too.

It’s always a possibility, but there are easier ways to get rid of the rumors with SJH. Less damaging for SJH, too. Would KJK agree to an intense LL with SJH, with the endgame to ruthelessly and decisively deny being with her? Why go through something as complicated as that, only to say no? Rumors are only rumors. They’ve never been an official LL on RM, not like MC where years after KG left, fans are still bothered. KJK could have simply ignored everything, as he’s always done, made sure to stay far away from all women including SJH (as he’s always publicly done), announce with another woman, and get married. But, he gets into another high profile loveline right after the 2018 one. Could it be because of LKS’s news and its effects on ratings? Again, maybe, but that’s hard to believe, too. 

1 hour ago, cleo47012 said:

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

Totally agree.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

This is the conversation translated by Kocowa. Since we’re more interested on what was said vs who said it, I’m not going to list names except for SJH:

Right after HH asked if SA had a fight: 

They’re cooling off on purpose. 

From Jong Kook.

This is done on purpose?

They must take it slow.

She’s Jong Kook’s fist love interest on our show. 

Jong Kook is her second. 

That’s not a bad thing. It’s not.

Ji Hyo ...

SJH: Jong Kook (She actually said “oppa”)

SJH: Jong Kook was on our show even before that happened. 

Ji Hyo has to be careful. She needs to be careful.

Her previous love interest got married.

Yes, that’s right.

It’s all neat. It is.

But, we must congratulate.

This is amazing.

We should definitely congratulate them. 

Some possibilities:  

1) Long shot, but was she referring to Family Outing? The “our” part doesn’t quite fit, since she was a guest and not a member of FO, but she did say “ILY” to KJK on FO. Well, YJS kinda prompted her, but ....

2) Could have been a bad translation. If we remove “before” and replace it with “for” we get, “Jong Kook was on our show even for that.” This fits better.

We can’t rely on the English translation. We need someone who understands Hangul to double check. :) 

I saw some comments abt this, i dont know if the commenter knows hangul, but most of them say, jh said "oppa has one before in our show". IDK coz sometimes the translation are different!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

KJK immediately “denied,” but SJH just smiled. IMO, KJK was reacting to the “passionate” part. It’s one thing to be in a LL. It’s another thing to publicly agree that it’s “passionate.” Coming from KJK, that’s almost announcement level. We all know how careful he is. :D 

I am not sure which part of the teasing KJK is denying, the passionate part or the whole thing? I don't know. And could you please elaborate a bit about the announcement level bit? I am confused here.  Thanks :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, neohunter said:

Before new LL developed between SJH n KJK in running man.. Haha already teased KJK with SJH in Big Picture Season 3 episode 24 when they goes to Vietnam (August 2018).. 

Agree ... Even KJK seems prepare for their daughter's name (maybe look like a joke but when a man have mention about daughter's name / son's name for the future like that, it means a lot).

• Like 5

Some possibilities:  

I have gone and checked on the Chinese subtitled version:

My personal translation is as follows:

Haha: "Are you two arguing? Why aren't you two standing together?"

(on-screen text: same as above) 

(on-screen text: "Kook-mong standing quite far apart" with a red arrow)

Jaesuk: "This is an intentional cooldown period"

(on-screen text: "in order not to be discovered, there is intentionally a cooldown period!")

Sechan: "Slowly, slowly"

Jaesuk: "Although this is Jongkook's first loveline..." 

(on-screen text: "Running man first official loveline")

Jaesuk: "But this is already Jihyo's second"

(on-screen text: "Second loveline") <- this is a follow up to the previous on-screen text

Kwangsoo: "It's not a bad thing! It's not a bad thing!"

Jaesuk: "Jihyo is..."

(on-screen text: "The panic of returning(?) to being single")

Jihyo: "Oppa! Jongkook had one before that"

Jaesuk: "Jihyo is rather cautious, Jihyo is rather cautious"

(on-screen text: "Running man 2nd official loveline Jihyo is rather cautious...")

Sukjin: "Because the friend before got married"

Jaesuk: "Got married"

(on-screen text: "Because the friend before(?) got married very clean cut(?)")

Sukjin: "It was very clean cut"

(on-screen text while filming Somin & Kwangsoo "Jihyo unnie/noona (since the Chinese word for both is the same) should have a new beginning(?))

Kwangsoo: "But this really should be congratulated"

???(sounds like KJK ): "That's great"

Kwangsoo "Should be congratulated"

Side-note: as you will notice there are many "(?)" in on-screen texts, I included them in my translation, they are not there because I wasn't sure 

This leads me to think that when Jaesuk said this is Jongkook's first loveline (which he means on RM) and it's Jihyo's second. Jihyo was arguing that KJK had one (loveline) before that (MC), in which case she's probably referring to the loveline with YEH on Xman?

I usually watch RM in Eng subs but when in doubt I would go to the Chin subs, since the Korean and Chinese languages are similar (though I think Korean and Japanese are more similiar) and hence the Chin subs version might be a bit more accurate.

Please correct me if I am wrong. ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

One thing I couldn't understand though, is KJK's question during the game "Are there different types of fluttering?" and SJH's follow up question "Up to what level of fluttering before you get married?" and why YJS said "Are you helping him?" How is this helping him? Could it be that some content in between has been edited out? leading to some coherency issues?

I don't get it even after watching the Chin subs version. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s always a possibility, but there are easier ways to get rid of the rumors with SJH. Less damaging for SJH, too. Would KJK agree to an intense LL with SJH, with the endgame to ruthelessly and decisively deny being with her? Why go through something as complicated as that, only to say no? Rumors are only rumors. They’ve never been an official LL on RM, not like MC where years after KG left, fans are still bothered. KJK could have simply ignored everything, as he’s always done, made sure to stay far away from all women including SJH (as he’s always publicly done), announce with another woman, and get married. But, he gets into another high profile loveline right after the 2018 one. Could it be because of LKS’s news and its effects on ratings? Again, maybe, but that’s hard to believe, too. 

Totally agree.

I too believe that KJK is a very considerate man, from what I see in RM, MUD, BP, he is always careful when it comes to loveline thing, or even just linking with Girls espescially if the woman is a public figure.

So if the loveline is only for a show then JK is lying to himself about his word that he dont want to involved in any LL anymore.

And it does not make sense too if he make JH involved in this situation. As we know JH is an actress that her career can easily ruin if she have a LL espescialy fake LL , cause she already experience the aftermath with MC LL before. And it's certainly not good for JH to have 2 LL in 1 same show. I believe JK also consider this thing.

That's way, if this is a fake LL it is a very risky move both for JK and for JH, cause their image can be harmed. And we know JK is very careful man in the way he decide things. 

In my opinion JK willing to do this LL because there is something going on with JK and JH in real life. and the other member is given the greenlight to fuel this LL make it obvious that they know something we dont

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

And could you please elaborate a bit about the announcement level bit? I am confused here. 

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

One thing I couldn't understand though, is KJK's question during the game "Are there different types of fluttering?" and SJH's follow up question "Up to what level of fluttering before you get married?" and why YJS said "Are you helping him?" How is this helping him? Could it be that some content in between has been edited out? leading to some coherency issues?

I don't get it even after watching the Chin subs version. 

LOL, I also didn’t get this! Right after he asked about the different types of fluttering, there was a caption that said he was protecting his king. How? I would also appreciate an explanation. :D 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Just that KJK’s okay with being in a LL, but YJS said SJH was in a “passionate” romance with him. This was right after Go Ara said she wanted to be in a passionate romance project with JIS. If I understood it correctly, we’re not talking about the typical K-Drama romance, but a more “adult” version. The word “passionate” elevates the typical LL into someone “more,” but under the circumstances as suggested by Go Ara, the elevation would be super-charged, even explicit if that makes sense, something that KJK’s not comfortable with supporting publicly. 

Another way of looking at this is, everyone’s scrutinizing his every word, and if he doesn’t push back agains the word “passionate,” some people may see that as an acknowledgement or even an announcement. 

As for him denying not just the passionate part, but the whole thing, I don’t think so. Right after this, we got the scene of SJH picking him over KG. He didn’t have a problem with that, but instead turned red and shy. :) 

Nothing sayed in RM is more explicit or adult passion that HH saying JK and JH begin at Mamas when after some drinks JH go to JK room and they has been dating since them

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

Nothing sayed in RM is more explicit or adult passion that HH saying JK and JH begin at Mamas when after some drinks JH go to JK room and they has been dating since them

LOL. Very true. But HH said that on BP, an online show that isn’t as widely circulated as RM. Also, RM is supposed to be rated 12, ie family-friendly. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. Very true. But HH said that on BP, an online show that isn’t as widely circulated as RM. Also, RM is supposed to be rated 12, ie family-friendly. :D 

Agree for that I just feel all is part of the revised and agreed script

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

I wash SBS shows for entertaining but they always manipulate and edit everything at their convenience; for that I dont like to see Spartace as a  loveline and is not a coinsidence they deside to do it in Il Woo episode after the images of the PD weeding

I feel that if Spartace agree to this is for one of the following:

1) They are preparing RM public for an anusement about their real relationship

2) One of them is planing to left the show and want to give this to their fans before ( they know that a lot of fans are spartace shippers

3) A way to stop all the pushing regarding find a couple and marry

4) JK is in a serious relationship with someone else and need to play and end Spartace love line to safely anunce his next year wedding

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

I did think of the 4th circumstance as well since he did deny in a kind of aggressive way. However, I believe it is not the case since Haha oppa is very close to JK oppa and if JK oppa had a gf, Haha oppa should have known that and would not tease JK oppa with JH unnie. 

I have a feeling that JH unnie and JK oppa are not in a gf-bf relationship but they hold a more than friendship relationship (like not official couple but in a dating state) :)). They might have a crush or feeling on each other and the other members know that too so they keep teasing them ?