Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

Wow, i didnt have chance to read the hater's post, but it is easy to notice that his/her post only make us bond stronger.

 

I used to watch only US-UK movies/shows, which mean i didnt like K-shows, music or movies. But several years ago, my siblings were huge fan of Korean entertainment so i joined them to watch RM. To be more specific, i watched so many screenplays with them through year, RM was and is the only K-show i enjoyed.

At that time, MC was the main loveline in the show, and it was mentioned every single episode but i didnt really into the loveline but SJH herself.

She is strong, confident, a little clumsy but nice, kind and caring. i have never imagined myself being a fan of someone (aside from fictional characters) but i cant stop myself from liking JH. In the ep which they had to face their fear, i cried as JH got frightened and i was so angry that they chose that topic for the ep.

Anyway, i started to like KJK because he was nice to her and her emotion towards him. Their interaction were never mentioned on purpose in the show. But it was not hard to point out as they ALWAYS walking next to each other, helping each other, understand each other without saying a word.

I paid more attention on KJK from then and i believed he is a gentle, warm and thoughtful man, only his experience that make him started to do body building and the director decided to build his image based on his muscular look.

 

I do think they are a perfect match for each other. 

SJH is very feminine in front of KJK, she can lean on him, let him take care of her but as the same time, she can stand by his side, sharing everything with him instead of hiding behind him like most girl will.

 

I remember the ep where KJK was teamed up with another girl. They had to walk on an airbridge, KJK walked alone, left the girl behind. The actress was yelling and scared. at that moment i thought if it was SJH, he would wait for her and they would walk together.

 

SJH is a beautiful, feminine woman who man want to protect but she is also forceful and determined to stand by her mate.

When KJK is formidable but he is also sensitive, tender, considerate and sweet.

 

Maybe they are not in a relationship, it is just me that cant help but shipping together. I still wish they both all the best, with each other or with someone else. 

As a close friend or whatever, they care for each other alot. KJK is not a bad person, and it cant be my imagination because i wasnt KJK's fan if it wasn't because of SJH.

 

About the "Before that happened" i think it is referring to MC too and SJH couldnt help but defended for KJK again :))

 

I dont really have a favorite SA moment, because they are always so sweet off-screen.

I know all of you have shared your story before, but as the next episode is next week, do you mind to share your story/ favorite SA moment? 

please dont mind me if this bother you. i do enjoy the last 1000+ page and i always spend time to read through it again whenever i came back.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

recently i am so angry if people in IG said that RM pushed JK-JH loveline too hard and loveline not natural at all. i mean we all know SA was always like that in last 8 years, it just not in spotlight like now. those people who said that i believe never notice SA subtle interaction on/off the RM.

If anyone ever questioned SA feeling to each other, i suggest them to look the photo where SA hug in Australia Eps (bts photo from fans, i bet you guys know) 

It's my favorite SA moment,cause it was off the record ,in an open public area with a lot of people watching them. Like, wth you hug your male coworker passionately just because you met them after not seeing each other (yes i see it as passionate hug from JH,based on the pict) in front many people, if  if there is nothing going on between them. I see it as the same hug as the one we see in recent eps when SA win the roulette. on top of that the hug in Australia was never shown by PD, so we know no one pushed them to act like that.  It show how natural their interaction is.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, julia147 said:

 

I know all of you have shared your story before, but as the next episode is next week, do you mind to share your story/ favorite SA moment? 

please dont mind me if this bother you. i do enjoy the last 1000+ page and i always spend time to read through it again whenever i came back.

Another personal favorite of mine was during their carnival episode when KJK fed SJH something without any prompting or anything, just put the food in her mouth as soon as she was close enough to him. Then they rode the carousel together. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tiglon said:

Yesterday because it was Chinese New Year I was busy and I didn't read the forum, and when I read this morning it seemed something big has happened. I have read all of everyone's posts and curious about what happened. Would be nice if someone could clue me in.  Don't be unhappy. There are all kinds of people in this world.

 

This morning saw this on Weibo and thought I might share. KJK replying to Soya on IG.

(cr Weibo user: Eve丶Y

bd16d0f0gy1fzwj9x3y6ij20vr0gota1.jpg

 

Translation:

Soya: Only that the kids have grown up. Safe driving uncle!

KJK: Yea, the car seems to have gotten narrower. When uncle gets married I am going to need to buy a bus.

 

( broken English cos i translated it word for word.  Guess everyone knows what they are saying, right? :rolleyes:)

 

 

 

 

How can he talk about getting married when he don't have a gf? Isn't he supposed to be talking about findung someone to marry first???

 

Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I found this guys... SJH is dating news from KPop Predictions which is 98% accurate !! ;) 

 

Lets wait ......

  • Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

 

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

 

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

I agree as SJ has been clear to be JK fangirl since the begining ( love the episode were she is frustrated of always losing and say next week she want to be in JK side that until that eñisode was always JK, HH and Gary)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

 

 

I found this guys... SJH is dating news from KPop Predictions which is 98% accurate !! ;) 

 

Lets wait ......

oooooohh I hope this one is true. Even if just the news about the drama is true, I'd still be happy (I've been worried about her popularity as an actress lately because of how lovely horribly turned out in ratings). But happier if both are true of course. I've never been this hopeful about a ship before lol. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, heynell said:

oooooohh I hope this one is true. Even if just the news about the drama is true, I'd still be happy (I've been worried about her popularity as an actress lately because of how lovely horribly turned out in ratings). But happier if both are true of course. I've never been this hopeful about a ship before lol. 

Lovely Horrible raiting will not afect her as was a experimental type of Drama and at the same time that was on her Movie broke all the records 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

Hai, my opinion thought that KJK really had a crush on her from the early episode in RM, so YJS said 'she is JK first love in RM', even at that time SJH and KG were build 'MC' 'bussines' love line, and i remember linzer or someone at this forum said how broken up KJK when SJH dating news appeard (RM ep 82) but it didn't stop them (YJS, KG, and HH)  talked about 'liger couple' in RM ep 91. And for SJH, i think she didn't know at first, so she did MC love line for raised up the rating, and dated her CEO at that time, but after that news, i think both of them realized their feeling. And because of this i remember one new song KJK and Taeil sang at the Call last year 'Monologue'. So, that's from me..just my opinion..:D

 

And after 9 years, YJS never stop give courageto  his dongsaeng, OMG, i think he is realy an angel!!

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wash SBS shows for entertaining but they always manipulate and edit everything at their convenience; for that I dont like to see Spartace as a  loveline and is not a coinsidence they deside to do it in Il Woo episode after the images of the PD weeding

I feel that if Spartace agree to this is for one of the following:

1) They are preparing RM public for an anusement about their real relationship

2) One of them is planing to left the show and want to give this to their fans before ( they know that a lot of fans are spartace shippers

3) A way to stop all the pushing regarding find a couple and marry

4) JK is in a serious relationship with someone else and need to play and end Spartace love line to safely anunce his next year wedding

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope for the best between the two. I am still studying when I started shipping Spartace and was told by my friends that it will never happen but it will be almost 9 years that they knew each other well. Now that I am studying again, Spartace is my happy break from all the homework and research papers! I admit that I do get annoyed by the negative comments in IG and twitter, but we can't please everyone. Haters gonna hate and real fans will love them no matter what. I can still remember when they went to Dubai for a Running Man episode. I took a leave and follow them to the filming locations. It was really one of a kind experience (though we are not allowed to go near them) and I can still remember Ji Hyo's smile that time from afar! :) 

 

I believe 2019 will be an epic year for Spartace. The teasing of the members meant so much and I am convinced it is not just for ratings (as most of the comments in IG says). :) :) :) 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

I just hope for the best between the two. I am still studying when I started shipping Spartace and was told by my friends that it will never happen but it will be almost 9 years that they knew each other well. Now that I am studying again, Spartace is my happy break from all the homework and research papers! I admit that I do get annoyed by the negative comments in IG and twitter, but we can't please everyone. Haters gonna hate and real fans will love them no matter what. I can still remember when they went to Dubai for a Running Man episode. I took a leave and follow them to the filming locations. It was really one of a kind experience (though we are not allowed to go near them) and I can still remember Ji Hyo's smile that time from afar! :) 

 

I believe 2019 will be an epic year for Spartace. The teasing of the members meant so much and I am convinced it is not just for ratings (as most of the comments in IG says). :) :) :) 

Uff that Dubai episode is epic so many questions and confirmations come from it specially JH sleeping in the hotel after losing

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Hai, my opinion thought that KJK really had a crush on her from the early episode in RM, so YJS said 'she is JK first love in RM', even at that time SJH and KG were build 'MC' 'bussines' love line, and i remember linzer or someone at this forum said how broken up KJK when SJH dating news appeard (RM ep 82) but it didn't stop them (YJS, KG, and HH)  talked about 'liger couple' in RM ep 91. And for SJH, i think she didn't know at first, so she did MC love line for raised up the rating, and dated her CEO at that time, but after that news, i think both of them realized their feeling. And because of this i remember one new song KJK and Taeil sang at the Call last year 'Monologue'. So, that's from me..just my opinion..:D

 

And after 9 years, YJS never stop give courageto  his dongsaeng, OMG, i think he is realy an angel!!

 

 

me too ... My mind directly remember "One Man" Lyric & "Monologue" 

 

Maybe this is the reason KJK still going tanning salon together with SJH & HH also 2012, even SJH was dating at that time, KJK still want stole SJH's heart.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cleo47012I, too, just really wanna know why they decided to highlight SA now after so many years of them being considerate and sweet to each other in the background. I'm very sure the other members have noticed all their moments and skinship in the past too but now they're acting like them standing beside each other is a new thing. 

 

Also, KJK wasn't bothered about it before when they brought up the "wedding rumors" last year, but now he's kinda protesting but also getting shy. Is it planned? Are they preparing for an announcement? Your #4 can be possible too. I guess we'll just see if they continue with this based on the ratings of their Team KJK vs. Team SJH episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, heynell said:

@cleo47012I, too, just really wanna know why they decided to highlight SA now after so many years of them being considerate and sweet to each other in the background. I'm very sure the other members have noticed all their moments and skinship in the past too but now they're acting like them standing beside each other is a new thing. 

 

Also, KJK wasn't bothered about it before when they brought up the "wedding rumors" last year, but now he's kinda protesting but also getting shy. Is it planned? Are they preparing for an announcement? Your #4 can be possible too. I guess we'll just see if they continue with this based on the ratings of their Team KJK vs. Team SJH episode. 

For me  all was escripted including Jk denaying and I feel he was unconfortable with it , the interesting part was they continue the love line in the fan meeting making me think they will continue it after next week episode that will be one against the other.

I feel sad because I dont like their scripted loveline I want their genuine real combination and steel hope JH participate in big Picture to see the real deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

 

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

 

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

 

This is the conversation translated by Kocowa. Since we’re more interested in what was said vs who said it, I’m not going to list names except for SJH:

 

Right after HH asked if SA had a fight: 

 

They’re cooling off on purpose. 

From Jong Kook.

This is done on purpose?

They must take it slow.

She’s Jong Kook’s fist love interest on our show. 

Jong Kook is her second. 

That’s not a bad thing. It’s not.

Ji Hyo ...

SJH: Jong Kook (She actually said “oppa”)

SJH: Jong Kook was on our show even before that happened. 

Ji Hyo has to be careful. She needs to be careful.

Her previous love interest got married.

Yes, that’s right.

It’s all neat. It is.

But, we must congratulate.

This is amazing.

We should definitely congratulate them. 

 

Some possibilities:  

1) Long shot, but was she referring to Family Outing? The “our” part doesn’t quite fit, since she was a guest and not a member of FO, but she did say “ILY” to KJK on FO. Well, YJS kinda prompted her, but ....

2) Could have been a bad translation. If we remove “before” and replace it with “for” we get, “Jong Kook was on our show even for that.” This fits better.

 

We can’t rely on the English translation. We need someone who understands Hangul to double check. :) 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

How can he talk about getting married when he don't have a gf? Isn't he supposed to be talking about findung someone to marry first???

 

Hmmmmmm

 

LOL. How can YJS bless SA’s wedding (right after they got fired), without them dating first? For that matter, before they date, shouldn’t they stop saying they’re just friends, family, coworkers, etc? Hmmmmm for me, too. :D 

 

Also, here’s what YJS said right after Go Ara said she wanted to do a passionate romance project with JIS:

 

CAPTION: And, as for the passionate romance.

YJS: Actually, an actress from our show (he actually said RM) is in a passionate romance now. 

???: It’s KJK and SJH.

???: It’s happening now. 

 

KJK immediately “denied,” but SJH just smiled. IMO, KJK was reacting to the “passionate” part. It’s one thing to be in a LL. It’s another thing to publicly agree that it’s “passionate.” Coming from KJK, that’s almost announcement level. We all know how careful he is. :D 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, heynell said:

Your #4 can be possible too.

 

It’s always a possibility, but there are easier ways to get rid of the rumors with SJH. Less damaging for SJH, too. Would KJK agree to an intense LL with SJH, with the endgame to ruthelessly and decisively deny being with her? Why go through something as complicated as that, only to say no? Rumors are only rumors. They’ve never been an official LL on RM, not like MC where years after KG left, fans are still bothered. KJK could have simply ignored everything, as he’s always done, made sure to stay far away from all women including SJH (as he’s always publicly done), announce with another woman, and get married. But, he gets into another high profile loveline right after the 2018 one. Could it be because of LKS’s news and its effects on ratings? Again, maybe, but that’s hard to believe, too. 

 

1 hour ago, cleo47012 said:

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

 

Totally agree.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

 

This is the conversation translated by Kocowa. Since we’re more interested on what was said vs who said it, I’m not going to list names except for SJH:

 

Right after HH asked if SA had a fight: 

 

They’re cooling off on purpose. 

From Jong Kook.

This is done on purpose?

They must take it slow.

She’s Jong Kook’s fist love interest on our show. 

Jong Kook is her second. 

That’s not a bad thing. It’s not.

Ji Hyo ...

SJH: Jong Kook (She actually said “oppa”)

SJH: Jong Kook was on our show even before that happened. 

Ji Hyo has to be careful. She needs to be careful.

Her previous love interest got married.

Yes, that’s right.

It’s all neat. It is.

But, we must congratulate.

This is amazing.

We should definitely congratulate them. 

 

Some possibilities:  

1) Long shot, but was she referring to Family Outing? The “our” part doesn’t quite fit, since she was a guest and not a member of FO, but she did say “ILY” to KJK on FO. Well, YJS kinda prompted her, but ....

2) Could have been a bad translation. If we remove “before” and replace it with “for” we get, “Jong Kook was on our show even for that.” This fits better.

 

We can’t rely on the English translation. We need someone who understands Hangul to double check. :) 

 

I saw some comments abt this, i dont know if the commenter knows hangul, but most of them say, jh said "oppa has one before in our show". IDK coz sometimes the translation are different!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before new LL developed between SJH n KJK in running man.. Haha already teased KJK with SJH in Big Picture Season 3 episode 24 when they goes to Vietnam (August 2018).. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...