Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

keep up guys!!! :D like i said before, i am SJH fan at first, after that KJK, so i am truly SA, fiuuhhh..just ignore that people..:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@12345aa

HI HATTERS :) Welcome to SA Soompi Forum .

You had been created this acc no more 2 hours, come to this forum just want to write ur hate, sadly, it never ever works in here :)

I don't want to explain about KJK's possitive side & SJH's possitive side to you, it useless .

Hatters gonna be hate .

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@12345aa

Sorry Satan not today, just stick to lurking I think that's better for you, no need to bulls**t here,  am also sorry to say you are in the wrong line so kindly turn around and go back to the exit cause we are sick and  tired of person's acting like a jh fan just to hate on jk. Am pretty sure you don't see anyone in here talking bad about jh nor or we putting her down, if you haven't realize by now, this is a forum where everyone comes together for the sake of those two, so that must say a lot, so in all honestly if you have nothing good to say just don't say anything at all. What not enough space left in sbs Insta so you choose here instead, sorry to say you are way out of line and out of space and all these negativity plz keep it to ur self and stop trying to act like you are looking out for jh by being proper and prim.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My dear @12345aa, welcome to the main SA house. I’m very proud of you. You’ve grown up a lot, and have finally managed to get into the big leagues. You must be exhausted. Come in, please. 

Since I’m a very nice person, I will (for now) set aside all the BS you just spit out, except for this: 

1 hour ago, 12345aa said:

we all know he is rude towards her not just physically but also verbally 

Be very careful what allegations you throw at KJK. As both his fan and (surprise!) SJH’s fan, I’m just going to say this once: don’t you dare accuse him of being abusive. Everything you just wrote has been recorded. You can be prosecuted for slandering innocent people. Whether you live in SK or not, there are actual laws that allow for that. This is just a very friendly warning. 

Here’s another one: Chill, and get the f.uck out of our house. Have a great day!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, 12345aa said:

Edited

This is spartace forum it's about KJK and SJH, so KJK's fans are welcome here, and so does SJH's fans. The fans here whomever fans they are, come here because they believe/ship them to be together as a real couple. So if you are SJH's fans but you don't like KJK due to some reason or don't ship SJH to be with KJK, then I guess you have been wasting your precious 1 year lurking this forum.

Don't want to put any words about your comment on KJK's harsh word to SJH. Since I believe you will think its just an excuse from you're claimed as KJK's fans to defense him. But I'm just feel sorry that all this year you are confined with what you watch but cannot see or feel what other SJH's fans here like @cloudiee1004 see and feel.

Cheers and happy shipping everyone.

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, 12345aa said:

Edited

I understand your feeling as I am also a JH fan feel free to go to JH forum as she has a forum only for her where you can feel free to post anything about her 

Edited by angelangie
Updated
  • Like 4

I can't speak for anyone else or expect them to have to same opinions as mine but seeing how the topic of fans on this forum was (rudely) brought up I thought I'd give my point of view.

First, I want to address the lie that this forum is made up of JK fans when in fact I, myself, am a Jihyo fan. When I first started watching RM she was my favorite. She was the only member whose projects I followed & supported outside of RM. She has become my role model and someone I have much admiration for, so I don't take to kindly to people assuming I must be a JK fan for shipping her with him or that I don't respect her for doing so. 

Second, my reason for shipping spartace have always been because of Jihyo first. As I became a fan of hers I noticed how awkward she can be at times and how she would beat herself up over mistakes she sometimes had no control over. While watching RM I never saw JK and JH as close, if anything I thought they were the least closest of the members. During those early RM days I actually didn't like JK much because of his constant teasing of Jihyo, but it wasn't until I saw their relationship off cameras that I started to realize how close they actually were. How Jongkook would subtly and sometimes not-so-subtly take care of her during interviews, fanmeets, award show, etc. Ultimately it was this moment at the MAMA awards in 2014  that made me see how Jihyo views Jong Kook

img%5D

Even recently in Pajama Friends:

Oppa is incredibly loyal, so he never let go of my hand. [...]  but for me he's someone I've very grateful.

I'm so thankful as a Jihyo fan that Jong Kook could make her feel at ease when with him. Time after time I witnessed Jihyo go straight to Jongkook whenever she was unsure of something, whenever she needed help or someone to protect her. I've always felt these were the qualities Jihyo looked for in dating partners. Given her past comments on her ideal type

"I like a man who is strong like a lion when he's out, but gentle and warm like a lamb when with me."

And when she recently agreed with the fortune tellers comments in EP 384 on how when she looks for a man she looks for someone she can look up to. 

Thirdly, you mentioned Jongkook's actions towards Jihyo on Running Man as him being physically harsh to her, which is something I see a lot Jihyo fans talk about but I never see anyone mention how from the very beginning Jihyo had said she never wanted to be treated special for being a girl.

img%5D

I never see people mention how Jongkook would say sorry before eliminating her. Or even how he would sometimes hug her after doing so, all of which he didn't have to do if he truly didn't care.

Not only has Jihyo said she doesn't wish to be treated any different on RM but she's also on many occasion mentioned how she hates men acting overly sweet towards her. I feel many Jihyo fans ignore this and instead try to force their own views on relationships on. Jihyo has always been a carefree person. She shocked korean viewers by acting different from what was expected from an actress. An MC (sorry I can't remember who) once mentioned that Jongkook acts american but I'd say Jihyo acts american at times as well. I had a bit of culture shock watching RM when the members would scold Jihyo for doing something deemed "inappropriate", when I myself being american saw it as normal. For this reason I always saw Jihyo and Jongkook's relationship as the way a normal couple would tease or play fight with each other.

Although, their relationship might not be so strange for korean viewers or make them feel "awful" like you say since the second RM started to teasing Jihyo and Jongkook as a couple, this was the top comment with 1,405 likes:

img%5D

Again, this is my own point of view as a Jihyo fan. I've come to respect and even become a fan of Jongkook through Jihyo. Dating or not, Jihyo cares for Jongkook. Jongkook cares for Jihyo. So why are "fans" trying to control them? Not matter what, I'll always respect Jihyo's decision but you call yourself a fan and then talk horribly about a person she cares about. You don't get to deem who is worthy of her respect or her love. Jihyo herself gets to decide that. 

Sorry this came out so long and is a bit all over the place. A lot was on my mind while writing this but I hope any lurkers or silent readers got the point I was trying to make.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

Hi! I'm also new here. I've been lurking but I didn't want to make an account because I'm afraid of getting addicted and spending too much time here lol, but that one negative post encouraged me to make an account here too to speak up. 

I'm mainly a fan of SJH, so I tend to like everyone who is kind to her (even somin whom a lot of sjh fans tend to hate on). This means that I really like KJK too, I see how gentle he is with her despite what he says. His words and actions are very different. I've avoided joining the spartace fandom because I see enough toxic people in other places, but from what I've seen here, it's very positive, so I don't even know what that one commenter was talking about. 

Anyway, I'll only stop shipping spartace if ever one if them confirms a relationship with another person :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@cio, thank you for your heartfelt POV as a SJH fan. @heynell, welcome to the posting side of the thread. I’m sorry that it took one negative post to make you create an account and join us. Thank you for your POV, as well. I hope that you will post more. If not, that’s fine, too. It’s good enough knowing that you’ll be reading. 

One thing that seems to escape haters is that none of us true SA shippers will ever ship SA unless we love, support, and respect KJK and SJH, as both individuals and a potential couple. We hope that they will be a real couple, but even if they don’t end up together, we will carry our love, support, and respect for them beyond this thread. We scrutinize their every move, but our ultimate wish is their happiness, however they define it. 

Though many of us are KJK fans and unapologetically fangirl over him, most of us on this thread are also women. As such, we never lose sight of the fact that SJH is one, too. I personally don’t blindly support anyone based solely on gender, but when it comes to SJH, I think she’s pretty amazing. There’s more to her than the number of X and Y chromosomes in her genetic makeup. She’s courageous, smart, humble, funny, kind, filial, respectful of her elders, supportive of her donsaengs, hardworking, and gorgeous. Regardless of how much we may idolize KJK, I think it’s fair to say that, as women, we sometimes idolize SJH more. Many of us aspire to be like her. None of us will ever knowingly hurt her. We will also never see her as only an extension of KJK. That is so insulting to her, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to seriously reflect. 

SJH is very precious to SA shippers (who are also RM fans), same as KJK, and anyone who doesn’t see or understand that fact, especially someone who supposedly has read our discussions for over a year, is either close minded or pre-disposed to think the worst of us. IMO, the posters on this thread are some of the nicest, most intelligent, respectful and fun people I’ve ever interacted with. It’s a shame that someone would choose to attack us, instead of honestly engage with us. 

Thanks, you guys, for being with me on this journey. I appreciate every single one of you. Happy shipping. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@heynell @CI0 @cleo47012

1. First of all, I want to say sorry because I'm so rude & cruel about the latest comment & reply for the recent topic.

2. I'm Spartace Shippers, it means, I'm KJK's Fans & I'm SJH's Fans. I didn't love KJK more than SJH & I didn't love SJH more than KJK. I love KJK & SJH when ON Camera & OFF Camera.

3. KJK & SJH's job & job desk are in entertainment industry, which is must act this & that, like became dislike, dislike became like, A to B, B to A.

4. All of a public figure have a 2 side personality.

ON Camera & OFF Camera it's totally different.

ON Camera as I mentioned in point 3 & OFF Camera be him self & be her self.

5. Yes, as a audience, viewers, fans, & hatters just see, look, watch, & hear what that program airing, didn't know & didn't want to know about filming but not airing & behind the scene about that filming. That's a risk of their job & job desk, that's not audience, viewer, fans, & hatters's fault, that's not public figure's fault. That's how entertainment industry works. That's a reason public figure have a lot of fans & hatters. It's kinda normal have fans & hatters as a public figure.

6. All of public figure filming more longer than airing, many scene had been cut it off & edited for airing.

7. As a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we esp I always considerate about filming but not airing, behind the scene the filming, & OFF Camera.

8. What if KJK really rude, cruel, & make SJH uncomfortable, SJH have a choose to leave KJK, to ignore & reject KJK, angry / mad to KJK, make it a clear really clear nothing happened between SJH & KJK.

9. In fact, OFF Camera, KJK & SJH really close, really care, talking about a lot of topic, going to tanning salon together, 1 car w/ 1 of KJK's nice + KJK him self, hanging out w/ KJK's manager + KJK's best friends who isn't public figure, talking about KJK join to MUD, etc.

10. Hatters gonna be hate, once you hate someone, it's really hard to make a changes in your mind he isn't / she isn't.

11. Yes, SJH always choose KJK whatever & whenever the condition & situation, SJH always kind & care to KJK even after the rumor & KJK try to denying it. Yes, KJK always denying & try to ignore SJH when the rumor came.

But as a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we must always considerate point 2 - 10 as I mentioned above.

12. I will stop became Spartace Shippers what if 1 of them confirm to the public in relationship w/ a woman & a man. So far as we all know, KJK & SJH still not confirm it yet.

13. In the end, KJK & SJH together / not, we esp I always support KJK & SJH them self ON Camera & OFF Camera.

Once again, sorry to all of SJH's fans about my latest comment & reply to recent topic.

Happy shippers !!

Have a blessing day !!

:)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Once again, sorry to all of SJH's fans about my latest comment & reply to recent topic.

We haven’t done anything wrong. We protect our own, especially SJH and KJK. Simple as that. No need to be sorry. Just my opinion, ofc. :)  

• Like 6

Thanks for the welcome! I've always wanted to join, I'm just too shy. 

Anyway, one of my favorite SA moment was from years ago (I don't remember which episode). It was when they were wearing blue jackets and the rest of the members were arguing about where to put their sleeping bags, but our SA were just laying there on one side with their fingers interlocked. I've tried thinking about what possible explanation there could be for that moment but there is none. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Like what @Regita M. P said, i'm also sorry for being quite rude on my previous post. I don't want to, but i can't really stand those fan or people pretending to be SJH fan. I've already seen a enough of POS who always connect jh with her FF movie (as if jh is the only actress who made those kind of movie) that it really pissed me off when people make hate comments abt any of rm mem and posting as sjh fan. It's such a shame that jh have those kind of fans. Sorry i really can't stand it really. 

***now i guess all of you know i'm a die hard jh fan! :rolleyes:

But like what @mn0096 all of us here, either a JH fan or JK fan, respect both individually. And we don't tolerate anyone who would disrepect either one of them. I've been a lurker for a year before i decided to joined. And the reason why i joined is bcoz i saw mature shippers, who does not ship blindly but objectively. And i'm glad i did! 

Thanks so much guys! I can't promise i'll be calm if someone suddenly post something like that here again. But i will try. :sweatingbullets:

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@12345aa i am a guy and I am proud to say that I am a hardcore fan of jihyo noona first and foremost before becoming a fan of kjk hyung through becoming SA's fan. So you think we would even have shipped her with jk hyung in the first place if he was like what you described? Even if you are not a fan of JH noona, you can clearly see how much jk hyung means to her, how much she cares for him, how much she depends on him, how much he makes her happy. You can clearly see how comfortable she is with him and how incredibly close they are on and off rm. Those are the very reasons we shipped them in the first place so don't you dare say we are kjk hyung fans who do not care about jh noona, because most of us here are her fans.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

@heynell @CI0 @cleo47012

1. First of all, I want to say sorry because I'm so rude & cruel about the latest comment & reply for the recent topic.

2. I'm Spartace Shippers, it means, I'm KJK's Fans & I'm SJH's Fans. I didn't love KJK more than SJH & I didn't love SJH more than KJK. I love KJK & SJH when ON Camera & OFF Camera.

3. KJK & SJH's job & job desk are in entertainment industry, which is must act this & that, like became dislike, dislike became like, A to B, B to A.

4. All of a public figure have a 2 side personality.

ON Camera & OFF Camera it's totally different.

ON Camera as I mentioned in point 3 & OFF Camera be him self & be her self.

5. Yes, as a audience, viewers, fans, & hatters just see, look, watch, & hear what that program airing, didn't know & didn't want to know about filming but not airing & behind the scene about that filming. That's a risk of their job & job desk, that's not audience, viewer, fans, & hatters's fault, that's not public figure's fault. That's how entertainment industry works. That's a reason public figure have a lot of fans & hatters. It's kinda normal have fans & hatters as a public figure.

6. All of public figure filming more longer than airing, many scene had been cut it off & edited for airing.

7. As a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we esp I always considerate about filming but not airing, behind the scene the filming, & OFF Camera.

8. What if KJK really rude, cruel, & make SJH uncomfortable, SJH have a choose to leave KJK, to ignore & reject KJK, angry / mad to KJK, make it a clear really clear nothing happened between SJH & KJK.

9. In fact, OFF Camera, KJK & SJH really close, really care, talking about a lot of topic, going to tanning salon together, 1 car w/ 1 of KJK's nice + KJK him self, hanging out w/ KJK's manager + KJK's best friends who isn't public figure, talking about KJK join to MUD, etc.

10. Hatters gonna be hate, once you hate someone, it's really hard to make a changes in your mind he isn't / she isn't.

11. Yes, SJH always choose KJK whatever & whenever the condition & situation, SJH always kind & care to KJK even after the rumor & KJK try to denying it. Yes, KJK always denying & try to ignore SJH when the rumor came.

But as a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we must always considerate point 2 - 10 as I mentioned above.

12. I will stop became Spartace Shippers what if 1 of them confirm to the public in relationship w/ a woman & a man. So far as we all know, KJK & SJH still not confirm it yet.

13. In the end, KJK & SJH together / not, we esp I always support KJK & SJH them self ON Camera & OFF Camera.

Happy shippers !!

Have a blessing day !!

:)

Dont need to be sorry all have right to their position I agree 100% with @CI0 as i pass for the same at the begining of RM I feel JK was to rude and I actually dislike him and was because of JH that could see what she saw in him. I understand that a fan of JK that follow him before RM have a diferent view of the ones that first saw him in RM as his character of the comander was supose to be like that. Now all spartave shiper are RM fan we have that in common ans I tjink we can all agree that we love their team work ( all member include) them ofcourse when you begin this shipping you beggin to see their outside RM characters and see their really care for each other but that doesent change they are human and can have their not so nice moments

Now is true some JK fans in this forum have been agreesive when they feel someone is not 100 % fan of JK and have seen a lot of JH fans decide to lieve the forum because of that and that is not correct as I believe that a shiper love them for their chimistry and not necesary as lovers could be of lovers but could be also of best friends or siblings and until they confim or denie anything we just need to wait and enjoy their moments

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

OOT, do you guys know what bgm used when SJH and KJK hug when winning prize in ep 436? I want to hear that song again..:D

sorry no need to reply this, i found @mn0096 already posted it in page 1030,:D

2 hours ago, heynell said:

Thanks for the welcome! I've always wanted to join, I'm just too shy. 

Anyway, one of my favorite SA moment was from years ago (I don't remember which episode). It was when they were wearing blue jackets and the rest of the members were arguing about where to put their sleeping bags, but our SA were just laying there on one side with their fingers interlocked. I've tried thinking about what possible explanation there could be for that moment but there is none. 

A classic SA moment from ep 173, :).

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday because it was Chinese New Year I was busy and I didn't read the forum, and when I read this morning it seemed something big has happened. I have read all of everyone's posts and curious about what happened. Would be nice if someone could clue me in.  Don't be unhappy. There are all kinds of people in this world.

This morning saw this on Weibo and thought I might share. KJK replying to Soya on IG.

(cr Weibo user: Eve丶Y

bd16d0f0gy1fzwj9x3y6ij20vr0gota1.jpg

Translation:

Soya: Only that the kids have grown up. Safe driving uncle!

KJK: Yea, the car seems to have gotten narrower. When uncle gets married I am going to need to buy a bus.

( broken English cos i translated it word for word.  Guess everyone knows what they are saying, right? :rolleyes:)

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

• Like 5