[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Thanks for the welcome! I've always wanted to join, I'm just too shy. 

Anyway, one of my favorite SA moment was from years ago (I don't remember which episode). It was when they were wearing blue jackets and the rest of the members were arguing about where to put their sleeping bags, but our SA were just laying there on one side with their fingers interlocked. I've tried thinking about what possible explanation there could be for that moment but there is none. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Like what @Regita M. P said, i'm also sorry for being quite rude on my previous post. I don't want to, but i can't really stand those fan or people pretending to be SJH fan. I've already seen a enough of POS who always connect jh with her FF movie (as if jh is the only actress who made those kind of movie) that it really pissed me off when people make hate comments abt any of rm mem and posting as sjh fan. It's such a shame that jh have those kind of fans. Sorry i really can't stand it really. 

***now i guess all of you know i'm a die hard jh fan! :rolleyes:

But like what @mn0096 all of us here, either a JH fan or JK fan, respect both individually. And we don't tolerate anyone who would disrepect either one of them. I've been a lurker for a year before i decided to joined. And the reason why i joined is bcoz i saw mature shippers, who does not ship blindly but objectively. And i'm glad i did! 

Thanks so much guys! I can't promise i'll be calm if someone suddenly post something like that here again. But i will try. :sweatingbullets:

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@12345aa i am a guy and I am proud to say that I am a hardcore fan of jihyo noona first and foremost before becoming a fan of kjk hyung through becoming SA's fan. So you think we would even have shipped her with jk hyung in the first place if he was like what you described? Even if you are not a fan of JH noona, you can clearly see how much jk hyung means to her, how much she cares for him, how much she depends on him, how much he makes her happy. You can clearly see how comfortable she is with him and how incredibly close they are on and off rm. Those are the very reasons we shipped them in the first place so don't you dare say we are kjk hyung fans who do not care about jh noona, because most of us here are her fans.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

@heynell @CI0 @cleo47012

1. First of all, I want to say sorry because I'm so rude & cruel about the latest comment & reply for the recent topic.

2. I'm Spartace Shippers, it means, I'm KJK's Fans & I'm SJH's Fans. I didn't love KJK more than SJH & I didn't love SJH more than KJK. I love KJK & SJH when ON Camera & OFF Camera.

3. KJK & SJH's job & job desk are in entertainment industry, which is must act this & that, like became dislike, dislike became like, A to B, B to A.

4. All of a public figure have a 2 side personality.

ON Camera & OFF Camera it's totally different.

ON Camera as I mentioned in point 3 & OFF Camera be him self & be her self.

5. Yes, as a audience, viewers, fans, & hatters just see, look, watch, & hear what that program airing, didn't know & didn't want to know about filming but not airing & behind the scene about that filming. That's a risk of their job & job desk, that's not audience, viewer, fans, & hatters's fault, that's not public figure's fault. That's how entertainment industry works. That's a reason public figure have a lot of fans & hatters. It's kinda normal have fans & hatters as a public figure.

6. All of public figure filming more longer than airing, many scene had been cut it off & edited for airing.

7. As a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we esp I always considerate about filming but not airing, behind the scene the filming, & OFF Camera.

8. What if KJK really rude, cruel, & make SJH uncomfortable, SJH have a choose to leave KJK, to ignore & reject KJK, angry / mad to KJK, make it a clear really clear nothing happened between SJH & KJK.

9. In fact, OFF Camera, KJK & SJH really close, really care, talking about a lot of topic, going to tanning salon together, 1 car w/ 1 of KJK's nice + KJK him self, hanging out w/ KJK's manager + KJK's best friends who isn't public figure, talking about KJK join to MUD, etc.

10. Hatters gonna be hate, once you hate someone, it's really hard to make a changes in your mind he isn't / she isn't.

11. Yes, SJH always choose KJK whatever & whenever the condition & situation, SJH always kind & care to KJK even after the rumor & KJK try to denying it. Yes, KJK always denying & try to ignore SJH when the rumor came.

But as a trully fans & as a trully shippers, we must always considerate point 2 - 10 as I mentioned above.

12. I will stop became Spartace Shippers what if 1 of them confirm to the public in relationship w/ a woman & a man. So far as we all know, KJK & SJH still not confirm it yet.

13. In the end, KJK & SJH together / not, we esp I always support KJK & SJH them self ON Camera & OFF Camera.

Once again, sorry to all of SJH's fans about my latest comment & reply to recent topic.

Happy shippers !!

Have a blessing day !!

:)

Dont need to be sorry all have right to their position I agree 100% with @CI0 as i pass for the same at the begining of RM I feel JK was to rude and I actually dislike him and was because of JH that could see what she saw in him. I understand that a fan of JK that follow him before RM have a diferent view of the ones that first saw him in RM as his character of the comander was supose to be like that. Now all spartave shiper are RM fan we have that in common ans I tjink we can all agree that we love their team work ( all member include) them ofcourse when you begin this shipping you beggin to see their outside RM characters and see their really care for each other but that doesent change they are human and can have their not so nice moments

Now is true some JK fans in this forum have been agreesive when they feel someone is not 100 % fan of JK and have seen a lot of JH fans decide to lieve the forum because of that and that is not correct as I believe that a shiper love them for their chimistry and not necesary as lovers could be of lovers but could be also of best friends or siblings and until they confim or denie anything we just need to wait and enjoy their moments

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, heynell said:

Thanks for the welcome! I've always wanted to join, I'm just too shy. 

Anyway, one of my favorite SA moment was from years ago (I don't remember which episode). It was when they were wearing blue jackets and the rest of the members were arguing about where to put their sleeping bags, but our SA were just laying there on one side with their fingers interlocked. I've tried thinking about what possible explanation there could be for that moment but there is none. 

A classic SA moment from ep 173, :).

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday because it was Chinese New Year I was busy and I didn't read the forum, and when I read this morning it seemed something big has happened. I have read all of everyone's posts and curious about what happened. Would be nice if someone could clue me in.  Don't be unhappy. There are all kinds of people in this world.

This morning saw this on Weibo and thought I might share. KJK replying to Soya on IG.

(cr Weibo user: Eve丶Y

bd16d0f0gy1fzwj9x3y6ij20vr0gota1.jpg

Translation:

Soya: Only that the kids have grown up. Safe driving uncle!

KJK: Yea, the car seems to have gotten narrower. When uncle gets married I am going to need to buy a bus.

( broken English cos i translated it word for word.  Guess everyone knows what they are saying, right? :rolleyes:)

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

• Like 5

Wow, i didnt have chance to read the hater's post, but it is easy to notice that his/her post only make us bond stronger.

I used to watch only US-UK movies/shows, which mean i didnt like K-shows, music or movies. But several years ago, my siblings were huge fan of Korean entertainment so i joined them to watch RM. To be more specific, i watched so many screenplays with them through year, RM was and is the only K-show i enjoyed.

At that time, MC was the main loveline in the show, and it was mentioned every single episode but i didnt really into the loveline but SJH herself.

She is strong, confident, a little clumsy but nice, kind and caring. i have never imagined myself being a fan of someone (aside from fictional characters) but i cant stop myself from liking JH. In the ep which they had to face their fear, i cried as JH got frightened and i was so angry that they chose that topic for the ep.

Anyway, i started to like KJK because he was nice to her and her emotion towards him. Their interaction were never mentioned on purpose in the show. But it was not hard to point out as they ALWAYS walking next to each other, helping each other, understand each other without saying a word.

I paid more attention on KJK from then and i believed he is a gentle, warm and thoughtful man, only his experience that make him started to do body building and the director decided to build his image based on his muscular look.

I do think they are a perfect match for each other. 

SJH is very feminine in front of KJK, she can lean on him, let him take care of her but as the same time, she can stand by his side, sharing everything with him instead of hiding behind him like most girl will.

I remember the ep where KJK was teamed up with another girl. They had to walk on an airbridge, KJK walked alone, left the girl behind. The actress was yelling and scared. at that moment i thought if it was SJH, he would wait for her and they would walk together.

SJH is a beautiful, feminine woman who man want to protect but she is also forceful and determined to stand by her mate.

When KJK is formidable but he is also sensitive, tender, considerate and sweet.

Maybe they are not in a relationship, it is just me that cant help but shipping together. I still wish they both all the best, with each other or with someone else. 

As a close friend or whatever, they care for each other alot. KJK is not a bad person, and it cant be my imagination because i wasnt KJK's fan if it wasn't because of SJH.

About the "Before that happened" i think it is referring to MC too and SJH couldnt help but defended for KJK again :))

I dont really have a favorite SA moment, because they are always so sweet off-screen.

I know all of you have shared your story before, but as the next episode is next week, do you mind to share your story/ favorite SA moment? 

please dont mind me if this bother you. i do enjoy the last 1000+ page and i always spend time to read through it again whenever i came back.

• Like 10

recently i am so angry if people in IG said that RM pushed JK-JH loveline too hard and loveline not natural at all. i mean we all know SA was always like that in last 8 years, it just not in spotlight like now. those people who said that i believe never notice SA subtle interaction on/off the RM.

If anyone ever questioned SA feeling to each other, i suggest them to look the photo where SA hug in Australia Eps (bts photo from fans, i bet you guys know) 

It's my favorite SA moment,cause it was off the record ,in an open public area with a lot of people watching them. Like, wth you hug your male coworker passionately just because you met them after not seeing each other (yes i see it as passionate hug from JH,based on the pict) in front many people, if  if there is nothing going on between them. I see it as the same hug as the one we see in recent eps when SA win the roulette. on top of that the hug in Australia was never shown by PD, so we know no one pushed them to act like that.  It show how natural their interaction is.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, julia147 said:

I know all of you have shared your story before, but as the next episode is next week, do you mind to share your story/ favorite SA moment? 

please dont mind me if this bother you. i do enjoy the last 1000+ page and i always spend time to read through it again whenever i came back.

Another personal favorite of mine was during their carnival episode when KJK fed SJH something without any prompting or anything, just put the food in her mouth as soon as she was close enough to him. Then they rode the carousel together. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, tiglon said:

Yesterday because it was Chinese New Year I was busy and I didn't read the forum, and when I read this morning it seemed something big has happened. I have read all of everyone's posts and curious about what happened. Would be nice if someone could clue me in.  Don't be unhappy. There are all kinds of people in this world.

This morning saw this on Weibo and thought I might share. KJK replying to Soya on IG.

(cr Weibo user: Eve丶Y

bd16d0f0gy1fzwj9x3y6ij20vr0gota1.jpg

Translation:

Soya: Only that the kids have grown up. Safe driving uncle!

KJK: Yea, the car seems to have gotten narrower. When uncle gets married I am going to need to buy a bus.

( broken English cos i translated it word for word.  Guess everyone knows what they are saying, right? :rolleyes:)

How can he talk about getting married when he don't have a gf? Isn't he supposed to be talking about findung someone to marry first???

Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

hey guys, it's been awhile :D

just wanna ask your opinion something.

it's when YJS say "she's Jong Kook's first love interest on our show, Jong Kook is her second".

then SJH replied by saying "Jong Kook oppa was on our show even before that happened"

when i heard what SJH was saying, the only thing that came to my mind is that she's trying to say JK is not her second love interest, but rather her first one. 

because for me "....before that happened" is referring to MC

my english is not that good, and i'm also too delusional (as always). so i really really need your opinion about this.

:D 

I agree as SJ has been clear to be JK fangirl since the begining ( love the episode were she is frustrated of always losing and say next week she want to be in JK side that until that eñisode was always JK, HH and Gary)

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I found this guys... SJH is dating news from KPop Predictions which is 98% accurate !! ;) 

Lets wait ......

oooooohh I hope this one is true. Even if just the news about the drama is true, I'd still be happy (I've been worried about her popularity as an actress lately because of how lovely horribly turned out in ratings). But happier if both are true of course. I've never been this hopeful about a ship before lol. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, heynell said:

oooooohh I hope this one is true. Even if just the news about the drama is true, I'd still be happy (I've been worried about her popularity as an actress lately because of how lovely horribly turned out in ratings). But happier if both are true of course. I've never been this hopeful about a ship before lol. 

Lovely Horrible raiting will not afect her as was a experimental type of Drama and at the same time that was on her Movie broke all the records 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

Hai, my opinion thought that KJK really had a crush on her from the early episode in RM, so YJS said 'she is JK first love in RM', even at that time SJH and KG were build 'MC' 'bussines' love line, and i remember linzer or someone at this forum said how broken up KJK when SJH dating news appeard (RM ep 82) but it didn't stop them (YJS, KG, and HH)  talked about 'liger couple' in RM ep 91. And for SJH, i think she didn't know at first, so she did MC love line for raised up the rating, and dated her CEO at that time, but after that news, i think both of them realized their feeling. And because of this i remember one new song KJK and Taeil sang at the Call last year 'Monologue'. So, that's from me..just my opinion..:D

And after 9 years, YJS never stop give courageto  his dongsaeng, OMG, i think he is realy an angel!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I wash SBS shows for entertaining but they always manipulate and edit everything at their convenience; for that I dont like to see Spartace as a  loveline and is not a coinsidence they deside to do it in Il Woo episode after the images of the PD weeding

I feel that if Spartace agree to this is for one of the following:

1) They are preparing RM public for an anusement about their real relationship

2) One of them is planing to left the show and want to give this to their fans before ( they know that a lot of fans are spartace shippers

3) A way to stop all the pushing regarding find a couple and marry

4) JK is in a serious relationship with someone else and need to play and end Spartace love line to safely anunce his next year wedding

Leet see but be calm as we have waited to many years to go as crazy as MC fans

I just hope for the best between the two. I am still studying when I started shipping Spartace and was told by my friends that it will never happen but it will be almost 9 years that they knew each other well. Now that I am studying again, Spartace is my happy break from all the homework and research papers! I admit that I do get annoyed by the negative comments in IG and twitter, but we can't please everyone. Haters gonna hate and real fans will love them no matter what. I can still remember when they went to Dubai for a Running Man episode. I took a leave and follow them to the filming locations. It was really one of a kind experience (though we are not allowed to go near them) and I can still remember Ji Hyo's smile that time from afar! :) 

I believe 2019 will be an epic year for Spartace. The teasing of the members meant so much and I am convinced it is not just for ratings (as most of the comments in IG says). :) :) :) 

• Like 7