[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

All of RM members back to South Korea now ...

Spot SA side by side + KJK hold SJH's hand & SJH's hand around KJK's bag / KJK's chest :wub:

For the very 1st time KJK hold SJH's hand in the public like this..

They didn't care anymore with the rumor ;) 

Edited by Regita M. P
For the very 1st time KJK hold SJH's hand in the public like this..
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

KJK show to us / show to the public directly & make it a clear how care, concern, & worry he is to the 1 & only his woman in the crowded situation. Didn't care about judger, didn't care around him a lot of camera & people, didn't care about the rumor will be up, he just want to protect his woman. He never ever changes, when landed in Hongkong & take off from Hongkong, he doing that :heart:

Action says it all.

Didn't need declare we're official, KJK action is a proof.

And

their hapiness & their laugh when SJH back hug KJK, really like a real couple, really comfortable each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Saw an interesting comment in @ spartacecouple' ig post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZXEu9BODS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uzfopqsoqhgy

Someone asked whether SA talked about their rumors during the fm last night. 

So someone answered jk hyung said during the fm last night these words "not settled in Korea yet"

Does anyone know what jk hyung meant? 

Thank You guys for sharing the Spartace moments in Hong Kong FM. I've been listening to Kim Jong Kook's "One Man" and I believe the lyrics suit their situation. And Ji Hyo is becoming bolder nowadays which makes me wonder where this is leading. I just hope for the better. I can't help but make a story about them in Asianfanfic- Title: Family Man. (It is about Ji Hyo and Jong Kook getting married and having twins) I am really looking forward that there is more than friendship behind those skinship. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Apple Daily, a Hong Kong newspaper, reported yesterday on the arrival of the RM members in HK.

The title of the article is "50 HK fans welcomed RM, LKS who is in love received a lot of gifts, KJK protects SJH"

【半百港迷迎《RM》】蜜運光洙狂收禮物 金鐘國體貼護實智孝

An extract from the article "行去停車場途中,由於粉絲一直圍實《RM》成員,智孝、金鐘國及李光洙一直低頭行,金鐘國更搭住智孝的膊頭護實女方,非常貼心。"

It means " on the way to the car park, fans were surrounding RM members, SJH, KJK and LKS walked with their heads down, KJK kept his hand on SJH's shoulder and was very caring"

1549081477_c3cf.jpg

Just to give you guys an idea of what people in Hong Kong think about Spartace

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

Looks like we're going to get more SA teasing this week from the members during opening banter

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/runningman/clip/52880/22000317351

But seriously, why do they keep calling them a "loveline" (as I watched in the teaser video)? Jihyo's seond loveline on the show? Like what the heck? :no_mouth:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, perfectmatchjs said:

But seriously, why do they keep calling them a "loveline" (as I watched in the teaser video)? Jihyo's seond loveline on the show? Like what the heck? 

Because if SA are getting the fans ready for an announcement, calling their interaction anything but a LL before that defeats the purpose. See the clip below, and look at the members’ reactions to SJH’s answer, especially HH’s and LKS’s. Very natural, even happy. KJK’s shy smile is also visible. We’re so used to SA being a secret couple. Now that they’re on full display, let’s just enjoy them. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1