[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended a Weibo to you://@宋智孝和金钟国官宣了吗: #懵钟SpartAce[超话]#
看到最后有惊喜!
光洙cue了钟国和智孝!
(视频搬运自现场的小姐姐!) http://t.cn/Etrl1gI  -Original Address:

https://fx.weico.net/share/56152552.html?weibo_id=4335335347585662

Please watch this video & translate please anyone, help. it's about our SA ;)

11 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Recommended a Weibo to you://@宋智孝和金钟国官宣了吗: #懵钟SpartAce[超话]#
看到最后有惊喜!
光洙cue了钟国和智孝!
(视频搬运自现场的小姐姐!) http://t.cn/Etrl1gI  -Original Address:

https://fx.weico.net/share/56152552.html?weibo_id=4335335347585662

Please watch this video & translate please anyone, help. it's about our SA ;)

I'll just translate in summry. 

MC ask jh abt who is father and mother in RM. She paired the members, but in the end LKS interrupt, he said in rm Appa = JK and Eomma = JH, then tease SA. But i dont know maybe its bcoz of the noise, but i didn't heard any rejection from SA. They just laugh!

If there's anyone who can translate better, it would be better! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

SA side hug in the end of the video. I love that jihyo noona is always the bolder one and the one who always initiate interactions first :)jk hyung is still reserved and shy to initiate first till now. As you can notice to make it not too obvious their side hug, he went to hug jsm noona too. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYZ1IEh-T9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14uii10c1bczu

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Recommended a Weibo to you://@宋智孝和金钟国官宣了吗: 不发超话 发自己微博[馋嘴]#金钟国宋智孝#  -Original Address:

https://fx.weico.net/share/56171752.html?weibo_id=4335366339185265

These picture above made it clear, SJH doing that (hug KJK) didn't planning before, because HH & JSM didn't doing that...

KJK laugh shyly ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Just want to ask how to attach photos or videos from my mobile in posts?

If it's a personal vid or pic, convert it first to online, there's a lot of online converter just search in google. After you convert copy the url and paste here

• Thanks 1

Fan Meet Hongkong 02.02.'19

IMO

Compare Fan Meet Taiwan 06.10.'18, at this time :

- SA didn't standing side by side when take a picture with dancer & cake of RM

- I think this is very 1st time no SA banner & no take a picture with SA banner (CMIIW, I will correct it what if didn't correct) BUT this is very 1st time SJH take a picture with KJK's fans & KJK take a picture with KJK's fans while 1 of his fans show the case of his mobile phone SJH's name

- SJH more daring nowadays, SJH back hug KJK sudenly while SA, HH, & JSM dancing Momoland - Bboom Bboom. I'm guesing this isn't they plan, I look the piece of video part of HH & JSM, they didn't doing like that / something like that (maybe the video didn't clear but I have a clear picture about this, but since I don't know how attach the picture in here, so I can't show to you). KJK laugh with shyly & surprise when SJH doing that, KJK's hand also touch SJH's hand for a few second)

- No poster / fan / something like that about KJK's loveline (so far no, I wish no)

- All of members teasing SA again like Fan Meet a few years ago when HH teasing SA, etc (yes, SA became a highlight again recently esp in RM eps)

- SA still standing side by side

- SA didn't wear a couple things, SJH didn't wear Adidas brand

- Only SA didn't wear a white shoes in the opening (I don't know after the opening)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Fan Meet Hongkong 02.02.'19

IMO

Compare Fan Meet Taiwan 06.10.'18, at this time :

- SA didn't standing side by side when take a picture with dancer & cake of RM

- I think this is very 1st time no SA banner & no take a picture with SA banner (CMIIW, I will correct it what if didn't correct) BUT this is very 1st time SJH take a picture with KJK's fans & KJK take a picture with KJK's fans while 1 of his fans show the case of his mobile phone SJH's name

- SJH more daring nowadays, SJH back hug KJK sudenly while SA, HH, & JSM dancing Momoland - Bboom Bboom. I'm guesing this isn't they plan, I look the piece of video part of HH & JSM, they didn't doing like that / something like that (maybe the video didn't clear but I have a clear picture about this, but since I don't know how attach the picture in here, so I can't show to you). KJK laugh with shyly & surprise when SJH doing that, KJK's hand also touch SJH's hand for a few second)

- No poster / fan / something like that about KJK's loveline (so far no, I wish no)

- All of members teasing SA again like Fan Meet a few years ago when HH teasing SA, etc (yes, SA became a highlight again recently esp in RM eps)

- SA still standing side by side

- SA didn't wear a couple things, SJH didn't wear Adidas brand

- Only SA didn't wear a white shoes in the opening (I don't know after the opening)

Yes i agree about all the differences when compared to taiwan fm. But the similarity is jihyo noona's boldness. Lol if not for jihyo noona, i doubt we would get moments today. I am thankful with the efforts jihyo noona is taking. Thanks to her at least we got a moment or two :)

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes i agree about all the differences when compared to taiwan fm. But the similarity is jihyo noona's boldness. Lol if not for jihyo noona, i doubt we would get moments today. I am thankful with the efforts jihyo noona is taking. Thanks to her at least we got a moment or two :)

yes, nowadays sjh more daring . LOL .

Aaaa, i want to correct it, SJH still use an Adidas shoes when SJH wearing a red clothes ...

Nowadays, SJH always make a bold & territorial indirectly : KJK is mine, only me can touch & doing this to him ;) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

One more think :

- Maybe SA not a couple things in this time BUT before fan meet start (the airport fashion style, SA became a black couple, from the clothes, pants, bags, mask, except shoes, all of black, no more excuse after KJK interupt different color, & SJH's clothes color too fancy, LOL). I lova black couple

- When landed in HKG Airport, KJK became body guard of SJH, always behind her, hold her arms in the crowded situation. A sweet little think called love. So natural.

- Tinny Oppa for the very 1st time liked about SA picture in Spartacecouple IG

• Like 5