[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The last RM episodes i laughed al LOT, much than last week..:D

When win over KJK in the first game, SJH can't be not join because as a competitive person, she want to gain her level up and KJK full of promising ( as a high level), but down to SA heart, they didn't want in one team ( and as information, they dodge that chance a LOt!!) sometimes SJH or KJK seems competitive with other contestant to be with each other, but IMO it just for fun, in fact they did not want that happen. Remember 2017 episode when just that 2 win trip lucky member? And we thought they really went together that trip next, and than the staff made episode to gain more members to that lucky trip, LOL. But this time the table turn around when YSC made his move by losed by purpose, LOL!! (Thank you YSC!!)That's why KJK and SJH reaction like that (they mad at YSC and even take his collar), and make me curious, why?

And because of this, there's nothing can be hiding like always happen in many RM episodes, so the staff decide to just play along with that and we must thank YJS and HH for that teasing so that scene can't be cut, include all the members and guests. So for me, the reaction seems genuine, more again like everyone discussed above, that HUG!!Aaahhh.. my voice squeaked so much and made my kid looked at me with wide mouth....

• Like 7

@spartaceluv98 I know how you feel but just like @mn0096 said "hang in there". Actually those "fans" are not pure SA shippers, I'm sorry to say this but many of them are either SJH fans who ship SJH with KJK and other male celeb or some other fandoms who switched to SA because their ship sinked. Just like you I respect all those who switched ships or started shipping SA because they believe in them being a real couple but I don't like it when people just ship them for the fun of it. Oh yeah there are also those who are haters but pretend to be shippers and goes everywhere spreadinng nonsense. Let them be because everyone knows them, they are so OBVIOUS. LOL 

Back to uri cute and sweet couple. :D I really don't know how SA will handle the love and attention they are getting from knets. After yesterday's episode, SA got at least more than 50 articles written about them and almost all of the comments underneath are positive and welcoming ones. The one that got my attention and it was highlighted by knets is "the hug". Many commented that the hug is a revelation of their unconscious feelings. Some even said that they are used to it and it shows how comfortable they are with each other. A lot of kfans said that they indeed met each other naturally and that they make a good couple. 

As for me, I like the way SA was handled by RM members, guests and PDs/editing team. The teasing wasn't too much but it was well placed. YJS's help and support was felt by Knets, I read some comments mentionning YJS's eagerness to match KJK and SJH. HAHA, LKS, JSJ, YSC, Seungri and even other guests not only were they pleased watching SA blushing and being shy but they even participated in the teasing. LOL 

In the back, the cameramans, the staff, and the PDs were all pleased and happy watching SA playing the game while holding hands and teased by everyone. I loved how the members choose December as one of the songs they teased SA with, I know it's because they are in a skating place during the winter which goes perfectly well with the atmosphere but it is also one of SJH's most loved Turbo/KJK song. She love this song so much, she sang it many times before, during Inkigayo, with LDW by Pohang beach, and in PJF. 

Yesterday, for the first time in my life I loved the existence of the roulette in RM :D. As we all know that the hugging moment got the highest one minute for ratings through the whole episode, I believe it was the most touching moment since a long time in RM. Not as a SA shipper, but as a RM fan, I really felt the old RM vibe from that one moment. The miracles that we used to watch in RM, the "from the heart joy" I watched on KJK ans SJH's faces reminded me of the old RM. I know that SJH is as lucky as hell but KJK is way above all. He was the one who told SJH to put a sticker in between HAHA's stickers and from all of the other spots they had it landed on that one sticker he told SJH to put. OMG, I had goosebumps watching that moment, no wonder SA themselves, the other members and guests were in a complete awe when it happened before their eyes. They are really a match made in heaven. 

As for those who were disappointed in KJK not taking much in the teasing moments, we are SA shippers and we are okay with it because we know that the moment KJK respond in a more open way to the teasing, it will be a "game's end". That moment will be the moment SA decide on their wedding date. As for now, I think it is still too early for KJK to respond to the teasing. Also KJk's personality is not the flirtatious type so I want to ask thsoe "fans", how do you want KJK to react to those kind of teasing???!!!! Say some sweet words to SJH in front of the cameras??, naaah he is not the type to do so in the first place. What do they expect from KJK?!! He interlocked fingers with SJH, he gave the badge to her, he opened his arms to her, he didn't deny anything he just responds with shy smiles and flushed cheeks. He didn't nag when she fell down, he sweetly called her name and helped her stand up again. His voice when he told her to take the badge. Isn't this enough for a first couple race episode?!! People should know how to be grateful. 

Another thing I really like in this episode is SJH's bold behaviour and words. She really enjoyed herself to the max. I think deep down SJH wanted to be in a couple race together with KJK even once before the end of RM. She was incredibly happy that she almost forgot the cameras and everything else and enjoyed the teasing even participating in it. 

BTW, when it was time to give the prize to SA, Hwanjine PD said it's up to them to either "stay as a couple or..." then YJS and the others cut in questionning KJK and SJH, then KJK immediately said "it's the wording", which means the way the pD state things. I think Hwanjine PD's words leaned more on SA being a real couple, that's why KJK explained that it was just the wording that sounded like that. I may be wrong basically it is just an opinion, we need a korean to explain it to us. Otherwise I don't see why KJk would say "it's the wording" as an explaination to the members who questioned the PD's words. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

18 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

As for those who were disappointed in KJK not taking much in the teasing moments, we are SA shippers and we are okay with it because we know that the moment KJK respond in a more open way to the teasing, it will be a "game's end". That moment will be the moment SA decide on their wedding date. As for now, I think it is still too early for KJK to respond to the teasing. Also KJk's personality is not the flirtatious type so I want to ask thsoe "fans", how do you want KJK to react to those kind of teasing???!!!! Say some sweet words to SJH in front of the cameras??, naaah he is not the type to do so in the first place. What do they expect from KJK?!! He interlocked fingers with SJH, he gave the badge to her, he opened his arms to her, he didn't deny anything he just responds with shy smiles and flushed cheeks. He didn't nag when she fell down, he sweetly called her name and helped her stand up again. His voice when he told her to take the badge. Isn't this enough for a first couple race episode?!! People should know how to be grateful. 

Thank you for saying it! 'Coz if it came from me it will be a pure rant! :lol: People who keeps on complaining are those who doesn't know SA. It's the first time after 9 years, honestly i myself didn't expect much. I didn't expect them to get much screentime since in the preview i never seen any scene from SA. So seeing all this happening is already a big leap from SA. We know jk, he is the type who would act as gentlemen but will deny it and even get mad at times. But seeing him reacting all shy, blushing and not denying at all, and more specifically the woman is jh, its already a lot coming from him. Yeah like you said, what would they expect jk to do, go lovey dovey and over the top sweetness immediately?! :unsure: Anyway let those haters hate, let the trolls grit their teeth in envy, and let the iguanas (adopt the color of their environmnt --- multishippers) rant all they want. 'Coz a true SA shipper is smiling and still high until now! Contented and willing to wait!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

JH really was being too obvious and bold, wasn't she? For those saying that the hugs and skinships happened because they have no feelings attached between each other, I seriously want them to reflect. Other than JK, with which male member does JH constantly hug, openly flirt, and scream nonstop after winning a couple race, can you even recall? And with all the cheeky nudges from the members pushing them together, I don't think they would go as far in teasing SA so much if they have absolutely nothing between them, given also that JK recently won a couple award with someone else. It'd be plain absurd and pointless. 

Anyway, nowadays JH is just too eager and even initiative when it comes to being teased with JK, to the extent I can't imagine what she's thinking (or planning) anymore. It just stands out too much since she is quiet and reserved in RM most of the time. Maybe she's getting the public prepared for the announcement? Would love to hear your thoughts and analyses.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, perfectmatchjs said:

Anyway, nowadays JH is just too eager and even initiative when it comes to being teased with JK, to the extent I can't imagine what she's thinking (or planning) anymore. It just stands out too much since she is quiet and reserved in RM most of the time.

I couldn’t care less what so-called “fans” bellyache about, but since we’re talking about them, I just want to say this: If they are such good “fans” of SJH, shouldn’t they know her well enough what you (and others) have said, that she’s quiet, reserved, and extremely private? Has she ever acted this way toward another man, especially one like KJK who’s been talking forever about getting married, who was recently “linked” with another celeb, etc? For one thing, SJH’s such a nice person that she would never be disrespectful toward another celeb, if she knows KJK’s with that person. She would never be this bold. And, true fans of SJH would have picked up on her “unexpected” behavior, and should be reflecting on the reasons why, and especially on how to best support her. No true “fan” would be going around bashing the one man she’s been showing so much favor for, much less insult SJH by constantly shipping her with any good looking flavor of the month, from teenagers to men in their 30s. As a long time KJK (and now a strong SJH) fan, I would never do that to my biases! I’ve followed them long enough to be able to tell the difference between them following a script, and them being their natural selves! Yeah, I get it. You all say you just want the best for SJH, but how dare you suggest that she doesn’t know her own heart and mind, that you know who’s best for her, and he’s not KJK? WTF! I’m not saying this because I ship her with KJK. I’m saying this because I respect her intentions, and so far those all point to KJK!!!! And, one more thing: can you effin’ “fans” stop adding the SA tag to all your posts just for clicks, since you obviously can’t make up your minds how to respectfully ship people? Before you merge into another fandom’s lanes, you might want to learn how to drive, first!!!!!

Now, on to more important things

1) I agree with what most everyone has said already. 

2) In my recap above, I intentionally capped and bolded the CAPTIONS, because for the first time, they really stood out to me. We’ve all seen RM support SA before, but the staff has never been this obvious and diligent about adding their voice to every single sweet SA moment. At one point, they came right out and said they supported the “chaser couple.” I’m with @jader7012, and would like to ask anyone who knows Hangul to confirm the caption that says: “He’s only nice to HIS woman.” Frankly, my jaw almost fell out when I read that! 

3) Beyond the captions, the staff was also openly enjoying SA’s interactions. This was especially obvious during the ice rink game, with all the PDs and camera people. At least one staff member was seen smiling at all time!

4) I want to emphasize YJS’s role in all this. He’s never shot down SA being a couple before, yet he’s openly been against all of KJK’s lovelines (except for the one with YEH, but IMO that’s largely due to nostalgia and habit, something he’s stopped doing). He’s also been against MC, as well as KwangMin, and KJK/HJY. But, again, never against SA. In this latest ep, he took the initiative to not only recap SJH’s statement from last week, but wouldn't stop saying that SA were a great couple. When KJK told him to stop, he insisted that the other members said more good things about SA. And, he was the one who pointed out THE HUG. And right on cue, the staff showed us the hug, but this time in slow motion with Everytime as the BGM. Did you guys notice that one phrase in Everytime says “One and only?” 

5) Let me also emphasize KJK’s response to all the teasing. Once again, he was given multiple opportunities to deny. Again, he sidestepped every time, and instead came up with the lamest objections: His and SJH’s clothing styles didn’t match, they wore different colors, etc. When he “nagged” her, he wasn’t forceful. And, when he gave her the badge, he reminded me of a little boy who just did something great for the girl he liked, but tried to be all manly about it. And, the funniest thing was that SJH knew it, too. Just look at how she tried to hide her smile with her fingers. KJK didn’t fool anyone. 

6) And, finally, THE HUG: I’ve replayed it so many times - the way SJH ran and jumped toward KJK, trusting he would catch her, and the way he automatically turned toward her, with his arms wide open BEFORE she reached him, and the way they simply held each other in pure joy. Anyone who doesn’t recognize the realness and pure love/affection of the moment is either blind, or lying. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, jader7012 said:

sHNl9tx.gif

can somebody confirm that the translation of the long caption is "He's only nice to his woman"

@mn0096 @jader7012 cmiiw, based on my understanding, the translation for the caption is right. the first sentence before the (?) says "nae yeoja-egeman" meaning "only for my woman". and after that 따뜻한 = warm, i'm not really sure about this 차도남 = maybe it's something like "tsundere" character, then "kookie". 

did a little research on 차도남:

"차도남 is short for 차가운 도시 남자, which means a cold city man. It's a type of a man who is unsociable, reticent and closed guy who likes solitude. For others he seems cold and indifferent."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Sorry I haven't been posting on here. There's been a lot of richard simmons going on in my own life so I'm not caught up on the posts here, but I have been watching the RM episodes. These are just my scattered thoughts after watching the episode.

Firstly, we FINALLY got to see KJK and SJH in a couple race. And they won. By luck in the end, but they were good at the games too. I think part of the reason people (especially KJK and SJH) were in such shock is because the actual couple won out of random luck.

I feel like the RM cast wanted to see spartace in a couple race as well. HH even reminded YSC that there was another partner available so that he'd lose to SJH in Cham Cham Cham. They were annoyed that YSC gave up so easily, but I think they both wanted to be a couple for that race. (Side Note: I love when KJK and SJH got to bully people together. They used to do it to LKS a lot, and now it's YSC.)

During Cham Cham Cham, KJK had to brag about how good SJH was at the game.

The ice race game felt like the RM cast had been wanting to tease them like that for years lol. Even the staff was cracking up. JSM started out the game singing KJK's song, and then made the hand holding comment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was in part related to the fact that she was up against the actual couple that she thought of it. Singing whenever KJK and SJH came around. JSM is supposed to be the player character, but the RM cast was really focused on KJK and SJH. HH even shouted out "Love won!" when KJK and SJH won the race. (Side Note: It's a bit unfair that KJK and SJH had to do an extra round. If the staff is going to do a tournament based on stamina, they should have an even number of teams.) But it was cute when KJK said to give SJH the sticker (though it doesn't really matter in the end). KJK's tone of voice when SJH fell was so sweet. And yes, they did interlock fingers later, and I think production wanted to show us even if the RM members didn't notice and tease them about it.

Honestly, their reactions remind me very much of how a real couple would be. They smile a lot and give mild protests, and one part of the couple kind of teases the other half. There was no strong denail on their part, mainly just KJK's grumbling protests to the teasing. With his love lines, he usually tries to explain everything ("she fell down and I was helping her") but that's not what he did here. He does a little after he gave her the point they won, but mostly, he just accepts the teasing.

The captions were interesting. Like I said, I feel like the RM cast and staff have been waiting forever to tease spartace like this, and the positive reaction to the mention of spartace on new years was the encouragement they needed to make the Ace Couple part of RM. A year or so ago, spartace received mixed reactions, but now after MUD and some distance from the MC love line, I think people are more receptive to spartace.

I love that when it came to stealing seats, people just ignored KJK and SJH and went for the other couples. Ace Couple's reputation proceeds them. However, they were always going to get eliminated by the vote so there wasn't much need to chase them. I think they knew they were never going to win as soon as they heard that one couple would be eliminated by the vote.

YJS needing to point out that KJK and SJH hugged was interesting. It's pretty natural on RM for partners to hug after they win a game. But YJS needed to turn it into a romantic moment and remind the audience that the Ace Couple is still the Ace Couple.

We've been saying KJK and SJH need to be coupled up for a whole couples race, and here we go. It had more than I could ever hope for lol. I hope they continue the teasing in future episodes. After this, I can't imagine that they wouldn't, but you never know when RM will decide to throw another love line KJK's way. I'm hesitantly optimistic, I guess.

As others have said, YJS has never denied spartace. He usually makes it very clear to the audience that it's not happening and it's just for business. Not spartace. He wants them to date and get married. Not necessarily in that order lol. He and HH were the biggest spartace fans this episode, though everyone else joined in. Surprisingly Seungri was very supportive of spartace lol.

I also need to add that I don't think SJH has ever been this aggressive about a love line. She's usually the passive one who has to be prodded a little to play her part. In this case, SJH initiates most things ("You have me", singing "December", etc.). KJK does play it more similarly to his other love lines, but I think KJK is much more reserved about his real life relationships. SJH's RM relationships tend to reflect her real life dynamics. You know who she's close to based on who she likes to team up with on RM. KJK tends to have different dynamics on the show versus off the show, so it's a little harder to read him. But he usually drifts away from his love line partners (to stand by SJH) and he doesn't do that at all this episode. You can also tell in his tone of voice and that a lot of their interactions aren't intended for the camera (like their laugh in the intro after they move away from the doors). It's really tsundere KJK whereas I don't think he's every been comfortable enough with any of his love lines to be like "Hey, stop singing and skate!" 

I'm just happy we finally got our couple race! YJS and HH forever the spartace shippers.

• Like 15

Kocowa uploaded the clip of SA hugging to YT. Likes for top comments are high, and comments are overwhelmingly positive. In case you guys don’t know, Kocowa is partly owned by SBS. It’s nice to see the positive reaction extend beyond SK. Btw, of all four clips uploaded, the hug one got the most views, with the ice rink one coming second, and the other two non-SA related ones far behind.  :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Here’s the teasing part during the ice rink game. Same situation with likes and top comments. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Something I noticed rewatching the episode, when the ice rink game was about to begin we see Somin randomly singing December but you can hear Jongkook giggling in the back and see Jihyo leaning forward like she's laughing as well. Then jongkook says "Let's go!" (You can see it in the begin of the second video @mn0096 shared above.) I wonder if the members had already started teasing SA and that's why Somin was singing December. If that's the case, why cut it out? 

Also, I'm a little surprised given how much love SA got from the editors this episode they didn't include Jihyo cutely holding onto Jongkook's arm before they won. I'm still very grateful with all we got this episode, this is just me being a little curious.

img%5D

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I wonder if the members had already started teasing SA and that's why Somin was singing December. If that's the case, why cut it out? 

Yeah, that kinda bugged me, as well. I get that an ice rink and December fit perfectly, but JSM singing December seemingly out of the blue fits too perfectly in this case with the subsequent teasing with all members and guests singing not only December but also One Man. It does make sense that JSM would sing December if the teasing started off screen already.  Basically, she was doing a continuation of that early teasing. 

As for why that part was cut out, it would have been nice to see it, but there were so many SA moments, maybe that one was simply cut due to time and flow restrictions. If teasing happened only before the game started, I can see the staff keeping that part in. But, teasing also took place during the game, so showing it at that time allowed the staff to do two things at once, show the game + the teasing. 

I think the same may have been true with SJH holding on to KJK’s arm. I guess YJS could have called attention to it, as well, like he did with the hug, but the hug was more dramatic vs her quietly (but yes cutely and very meaningfully) holding on to his arm. Anything can be dramatized, but that leap of faith into his open arms she did had more story telling potential than a quiet arm hold. 

45 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I'm still very grateful with all we got this episode, this is just me being a little curious.

LOL. At this point, we’re all grateful, but our gratefulness can definitely withstand an unlimited # of sweet SA moments, so I say bring them on. By you pointing these out, we just got two more, so thanks. :D 

• Like 11

I agree with @mn0096 that there were time restraints. Yes, we're spartace fans and want to see all the spartace moments, but there are guests and other RM members who need screen time for their fans. Honestly, I'm surprised they let spartace overshadow JSM's love line with the guest, but I really do think the cast and staff were excited to tease spartace. 

• Like 10

They're pushing the SA couple narrative, yes yes yes yes yes.

This episode was pretty much a fan-service to all the SA shippers out there. Let's see if this is going to be an one-off thing or they're going to consistently callback to this. 

Hopefully with this narrative we're finally done with the HJY loveline which is pretty much zzz at this point, at least in my opinion. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Also, I'm a little surprised given how much love SA got from the editors this episode they didn't include Jihyo cutely holding onto Jongkook's arm before they won. I'm still very grateful with all we got this episode, this is just me being a little curious.

I think there's more than what we have seen. And the editors just took those that is more meaningful and more dramatic. But i must admit that arm holding is so cute and so gf-thing to do. If you can see the whole pic everyone is either covering their mouth or shouting in anticipation. But jh was just silent there holding on to what could make her calm the most, which we probably know by now is JK. 

For the Iguanas (multishippers), lurkers, trolls

Do you think a man who doesn't like the woman would be so comfortable with her doing that??? Do you think a man who is embarassed and awkward as what others would say would just let the woman stick to him like that??? And do you think a woman would naturally and be comfortable enough to do those things if she knows the man is embarassed of her and is very awkward??? And i saw some comment in yt saying "jh is trying very hard, and that they sure thaf kjk is dating "that" woman. People if we are talking about any other woman i would probably say yes, but we are talking of sjh here. The reserved woman who is willing to be sidelined so that the others can shine, the woman who go all the way in making the guest feel comfortable, the woman who is shy away and just smile at the side often, the woman who is very sensitive of others feelings. So if you think that sjh will do that to a man who is not comfortable and embarassed, i guess you have to do more research. This is sjh that we are talking here and kjk. We are very sorry if we are enjoying too much now. And we are sorry  that yjs ditch your bias and is so enthusiastic in teasing jh. It's not our fault. And damn yeah right people we are going crazy and enjoying much now. So suck it up b.itches!!!:P

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

My thoghts on the overload of focus on SA and the excessive teasing from members on the latest RM episode. Actually i do not think the pairing was planned or scripted nor does SA wanted to pair with each other originally but I do think jaesuk hyung really wants SA to pair up this time for the couple race. I got the feeling when he, out of the blue commented about SA's outfits that resembled MCs and suddenly recalled and talked about what jh said during the press con with a room full of guests. I think jaesuk hyung is really sincere this time and he actually played the main role in supporting and encouraging SA as a couple. I guess the other members only joined in actively in the teasing after witnessing how jaesuk himself was the one that started the teasing and encouragements. Altbough there might have been some parts which are a little scripted, for most parts, i feel that it was rather autenthic, just my opinion though. Ok the reason i think why there was suddenly the highlight and focus on SA is as below:

1) SA is indeed in a relationship and members are getting impatient and is itching to help them to be braver and give more hints to the general public little by little and I think Jaesuk is the most impatient one of them all. Lol. From the way he himself started the talk about SA and encouraging SA so much, i feel that he wants SA, especially jk hyung to be bolder and give more solid hints of their relationship to the general public along the journey towards their announcement. I feel that with jaesuk starting the SA topic, gave sort of like a green light to other members like haha, kwangsoo and sechan to join in also. I think this is the first time i see kwangsoo joining in the teasing rather actively. Previously he did join the teasing also but was more subtle. I feel that haha too, is getting impatient that his hyung and dongseang keeps on delaying their plans for an announcement, at least. I see some comments from haters saying haha has always actively teased jk hyung's other lovelines too such as his popular rm and mud loveline as well as the kookmin loveline. Yes, I admit he does tease jk hyung's other lovelines too but as a shipper, I want to believe that he is teasing them a lot because he sincerely wants to help his hyung. 

2) My second reason is, perhaps SA is not in a relationship just yet so jk hyung's dongseangs and hyungs are sort of persuading him and at the same time seriously wanting him to pursue jihyo noona. Being together for 10 years, I am sure they know better than anyone else that jihyo noona is the perfect woman for jong kook hyung and therefore, resorts to tease them a lot in order to indirectly sort of make jk hyung take the bold step to pursue jihyo noona. I think jihyo noona has indeed made herself sort of cleae that she does sees jk hyung as a romantic choice of partner, based on the words she said during last years's fortune telling and also during kwangsoo's press con. Perhaps up until 2016, whereby she still declined/used the "we are family" reason when jaesuk suddenly said SA should get married during the FT segment of jk hyung in 2016, she was still unsure of her feelings and does not want to cross that family/siblings/colleague line in their relationship. However, i think as time passed, she really wants to give it a try and sort of gave hints here and there but jong kook hyung is still hesistant to give it a chance. Because i do still see some kind of denial from jk hyung's side in the latest ep. Although not a direct denial nor the  'we are just family' kind of denial, we can clearly see that he was still a little hesistant unlike jihyo who was totally ok with the teasing and gave not even a single negative statemebt this time. She seems to be ok with all the teasing and even enjoys it and plays along with it, something that we do not see with her MC loveline. So that is why i came up with a 2nd possibility whereby jihyo is indeed alright/open for a possible relationship but jk isn't just yet so that is why members, espcially jaesuk hyung sort of indirectly want him to take a chance with jihyo and make him realise jihyo is the best choice for him by repeatedly saying they make a nice couple. It is indeed rare to see jaesuk hyung this supportive and encouraging. He was never encouraging of the other lovelines on RM.

I hope for the upcoming fm we get to see more moments, just my sincere wish. Because for the taiwan fm, the moments were rather dry. I am just afraid this sudden focus on interest on SA, this time even from the knetz, might cause SA, especially jong kook hyung to go bacl to his cautious mode again and avoid interactions with jihyo noona again. I hope this time he will just go with the flow and and be more bold like jihyo noona and not hold back anymore. I miss the fms in previojs years whereby it was jk hyung himself who is pursuing jihyo noona on stage. I hope this time the moments will be initiated by jk hyung himself instead of jihyo noona always initiating. I am really desperate for SA moments this FM. lol

Last but no least, although I am thankful for and enjoyed the SA moments last ep, for me personally, I prefer the natural and hidden SA moments that we all love. The ones that we catch using our hawk eyes. So for the next couple race, if SA gets paired again, I rather see their natural moments without all the focus by the editing team nor the excessive teasing by the other members. Also just my last wish and I am sorry for mentioning this name again (this will be my last time). I wish HJY would not be invited to RM ever again. Because if she gets invited, that fake and forced loveline is going to start all over again and would make all the SA moments we saw in the last ep totally useless and meaningless (as a youtube commenter stated under the kocowa sa video from the recent ep) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

People if we are talking about any other woman i would probably say yes, but we are talking of sjh here. The reserved woman who is willing to be sidelined so that the others can shine, the woman who go all the way in making the guest feel comfortable, the woman who is shy away and just smile at the side often, the woman who is very sensitive of others feelings. So if you think that sjh will do that to a man who is not comfortable and embarassed, i guess you have to do more research.

And, this says it all! :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1