[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hello! I was just browsing the knetizen comments on naver, and I am happy to see the majority of the comments are positive! Considering the shadow of MC, Kookmin and HJY lovelines, I am surprised knetz seem to be supportive of SA. *ps: in naver there is a feature to translate the article comments into English, albeit the translation might sound a bit off*

Happy shipping guys!:wub:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For today's episode, every scene was heart flattering for me and I love the way they accepted and didn't deny anything when the members teased them. They seemed like they enjoyed it a lot. Love both of them

P.S. These days real life keeps me busy so I can only come and read analysis of all of you. Love all of your analysis

Edited by serafina13
  • Like 7

A little translation i found on ig during this scene:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIuMhWlnW5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

YJS: After SJH said "I'm here too" at KJK looking for a girlfriend conference, there's many people (knetz) said "right, just meet each other, they'll looks good together and etc". KJK: "Our color is so different". YJS: "What's so different, Dark Sparta should have colorful girl". HH: It's dried seaweed (gimbap/kimbab) and yellow pickled radish (danmuji/gimbap ingredients).

cr translation @ ig.pslb on instagram

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

#1 trending: :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Sorry if this may be a stupid question. But what exactly did SA win for this episode? What was their prize? 

Will probably have to wait for subs. I think shippers are still high on all the unusual PDAs, so no one’s really thinking about the prize. Hopefully a trip for two? :D  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sorry for spamming the forum but before watching the subbed episode of Running Man I was re-watching the episode of My Ugly Duckly where Haha and Se Chan visit Jong Kook's home. (EP 91) I had looked up the episode for a different reason but re-watching it I couldn't get over how adamant Haha was when it came to Jihyo and Jongkook. There's a little bit of desperation in the way Haha says "You should decide quickly, Who is it, Jong Kook?" (I couldn't find that clip on IG) I know I'm rehashing things already talked out on this forum but watching the ep of Running Man and seeing how eager the RM members, Haha included, were to tease JH and JK. Not one of them hesitated or questioned it. They seemed so happy to do so.  Even tho I feel JK was a bit awkward about it at times I can't get over this overall feeling that everyone is ready for them to announce. 

Just saw that ddobja translated some of the top comments:

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2019/01/weekend-variety-roundup-part-2-running.html

img%5D

The top comment with +1405 likes. wow!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching the ep with subs, and I knew we were getting SA moments, but I didn’t expect the overload of PDAs, not that I’m complaining. Pending further analysis, I will say that the members, especially YJS, the RM staff, especially the editors, SJH, and even KJK are all backing up SA. I’ll have to think a bit more on the reasons why, but for now, no way was everyone just helping KJK distance himself from a loveline, or setting up a new one with SJH. He just received a BC award from SBS, and starting something fake to get rid of the same makes no sense, especially at this intensity. IMO, some situations were scripted, but only to the extent of the staff setting up certain situations. It was up to SA to do whatever with those, and they sure did, especially SJH. As for KJK, he had so many opportunities to deny, but he didn’t. I’m not going to transcribe the entire ep, beyond saying it’s high energy. Here are the SA-related highlights I saw. There were so many that I would appreciate you guys filling in stuff I missed. I’m sure I made some mistakes. Sorry. 

Since we don’t care about the game outcomes except for SA at this point, I’m not putting this under spoilers, :D.

Intro

The members started outside, then went inside to meet the six partners.

Around the 7:46 mark, YJS suddenly turned to SA, who stood next to each other to the right of the screen, and said: 

YJS: Looking at you two like this, you two look like two hosts/MCs.

KJK: Really? That came out of nowhere. That was sudden.

YJS: It’s like ‘March of the Youth.’ You look like them. Your outfits match nicely.

KJK: Don’t you think her outfit is too fancy? Compared to my outfit.

SJH: Can’t I wear a fancy outfit?

KJK: It can’t be fancy.

???: Is that so?

Then YJS jumped in

YJS: By the way, at the beginning of the year, we had the press conference. Jihyo made an unexpected remark out of nowhere: ‘You have me.’

JSJ: That’s right.

YJS: A lot of the viewers said they make a nice couple. It’s a nice match. They make a great couple. You guys met naturally. I’m serious. (Could have been others who said some of this. It got a bit confusing.) 

KJK: This isn’t natural. (SJH suddenly reached over and grabbed his left shoulder. 

YJS: It’s a very natural way to meet. It was natural. (SJH agreed, and KJK just smiled).

YJS: This is the most natural way. (While he said this, SJH kept agreeing, and she touched KJK’s shoulder, again). 

SJH: Natural relationship.

KJK: But, still. Our colors are so different. 

YJS: How are they different?

KJK: Our colors are very different. 

YJS: No. This color (black) is like the asphalt on the road, and she’s the centerline. 

CAPTION: Jong Gook is the asphalt and Ji Hyo is the centerline.

KJK: Why is this asphalt? (Poor guy didn’t like being the asphalt. OMG, dude, that’s all you can say? LOL)
JSM: That’s right. (YSC stood next to her, and clapped while smiling. SJH smiled widely, while standing really close to KJK).

KJK: (Kept complaining about being the asphalt, LOL).

YJS: You’re on the road together.

KJK: What? Do you hear yourself?

JSM: They’re the safety zone (YSC smiled, while HH smiled and clapped).

HH: This is nice. It’s nice.

JSJ: They make a nice couple.

HH: Gimpap. She’s the radish in gimpap (she’s yellow) and (I assume) KJK’s the seaweed (since’s he’s in black).

YJS: What other examples do we have?

???: There are so many. 

KJK: Let’s stop here. Go back in there.

???: Okay, okay. 

As the guests entered one by one, somehow SA ended up getting pushed further away from everyone else, who stood together on one side while SA stood together on another. KJK complained, and CAPTION: Exactly. Why is this happening to you two? SA kept complaining about being pushed, and 

YJS: You two make a great couple. 

YSC: Noona, you should lock arms with him and go down. 

HH: Gimbap Couple. Gimbap Couple. 

KJK: We keep getting in the way. 

SJH: Oppa.

???: You two look great.

HH: Roll it nicely (he says this in a teasing, singsong voice, while moving his hands like he’s rolling gimbap. Sorry, guys, but for a split second, my mind went in a child-free direction. Remember, this is HH, LOL).

CAPTION: Sorry, I couldn’t understand the caption (12:44 mark), but right below that was 
YJS: You two make a great couple. 

KJK: (Once again, he didn’t deny, but just kept complaining about repeatedly getting pushed further down the line).

Around 26:59 mark: the staff introduces the World Cup Cham, Cham, Cham game. YSC wins the first round. KJK says it’s a fun game, and he wants a female guest as his partner. He’s staring at the staff when he says this. Two female guests volunteer, but SJH also raises her hand.

YSC: Jiyho Noona wants to try, too.

HH: A guy can try, too (LKS suddenly joins, along with Seungri).

Somehow, the competition got fierce, all so someone can partner with KJK. This is one time IMO the staff set it up for SA, but it was up to SJH to do her part. She beat everyone, except for YSC. Someone reminded him that it was best to go with someone who’s at a higher level than KJK. YSC promptly lost to SJH, in small part because of strategy, but also IMO because he wanted SA to be paired up. They both immediately came after him, but they were stuck. HH just smiled and clapped.

CAPTION: Jong Kook and Jihyo are a couple, again.

Pop-the-balloon Game: Around 46:10 mark. SA against JSM and her partner.

JSM: (starts singing December)

KJK: Let’s go!

JSM: Do we have to wear gloves while holding hands? (YJS told her to stop being the Love Frog, but IMO she was setting it up for everyone to hold hands, especially SA). 

JSJ: (looking at SA). This couple looks so strong.

???: They’re the most over-powered couple.

CAPTION: The combination of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo? (The staff starts playing KJK’s Sparta BGM. The game starts.)

YJS: (while looking at SA). They look like slave hunters. 

???: Everyone agreed, while the two teams went around the rink. SJH suddenly slipped. 

KJK: Oh, Ji Hyo-ya

CAPTION: He’s worried for her.  

HH: Ohhhh, you look like a real couple. 

???: You look good together. You look great. 

CAPTION: Slave hunters fall in love while catching slaves. 

HH: Interlock your fingers!

CAPTION: We cheer for the slave hunter couple. 

???: Everyone starts teasing SA. They just laughed. 

KJK: You can’t do that. (YSC had the biggest smile while he watched SA slide by him. The staff started playing December, while the members and guests sang)

CAPTION: Don’t you see Ji Hyo behind you? (a clear reference to the lyrics of December). 

CAPTION: They’re jealous of their romance (referring to JSM and her partner being jealous of SA)

???: Let’s sing One man. (Everyone starts singing One Man).

CAPTION: There’s one man who loved you very much. (SJH suddenly starts singing One Man, too. KJK just smiled, while SJH had the sweetest smile on her face. 

KJK: Stop enjoying it. (SJH just kept singing)

KJK: Stop singing and skate. (She kept singing, going right into the part about love).

CAPTION: She starts singing love songs instead of chasing.

HH: Ohhhhh, he feels shy. 

LKS: He’s blushing.

CAPTION: They tease Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. (Everyone stops the teasing for a moment and gets back to the game. JSM slipped, and SA quickly approached. 

CAPTION: The predator couple arrives. (And SA promptly eliminate JSM and her partner).

HH: Love won.

???: The power of love. Love is great. 

The game resumes, and SA go up against YSC and his partner. They win, but are exhausted. It’s now LKS and his partner against SA. 

LKS: Let’s start now! (He yells for his partner, who apparently disappeared. He yells at YSC and his partner to leave, and poor KJK hangs on to YSC, telling him not to leave. 

CAPTION: Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are the best in RM.

YJS: Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are mad.

KJK: My legs don’t move. (He leans against the rink, and falls a bit behind).

SJH: Come here. (Did he just exercise his legs at the gym or something? He looked like he was in pain. LKS and his partner win).

Staff: One of you can gain a level. Who do you want it to be? 

SJH: Do we have to decide now?

KJK: Take it.

???: Ohhhhh (And, the teasing starts, again)

???: Later on. You’re warm. 

HH: How warm!

CAPTION: He’s only nice to his woman. (KJK hands the badge to SJH, and walks off. She smiles, and covers her mouth with her fingers. In the background, Seungri, JSJ, and another guest smile). 

???: This is fun. What a warm man!

???: Love power! (As December plays, then fades out). 

Final game: all the teams have to fight to sit on chairs/pillows. Whoever doesn’t sit gets eliminated. Whichever team is chosen to be the leader couple can also take out one more couple. SA make it past a couple of rounds, but get eliminated. It happened quickly, but I got the sense SJH was taking care of KJK, especially when they sat down for round one. 

CAPTION: The best couple is out. 

Roulette: It’s up to chance who wins it all.

Staff: Jong Kook and Ji Hyo will receive name stickers in accordance with their combined levels. If they win ....

???: What happens then? 

Staff: They will choose to whether stay together 

CAPTION: They feel embarrassed for no reason (this, as everyone starts teasing, again. KJK waves his hand, but SJH just smiles). 

JSJ: This could be the new beginning. 

KJK: It’s just the wording. 

Seungri: So that I can be with you ...

CAPTION: Love blooms as they exchange levels (SA just smiled and laughed). 

SA win it all

CAPTION: Jong Kook and Ji Hyo get chosen. (SA were so happy. I can’t remember the last time SJH reacted so gleefully, same with KJK). 

SJH: Oppa!

CAPTION: Hugging

JSM: Jong Kook and Ji Hyo always get the good things. 

YJS: Didn’t the two of you hug just now? 

CAPTION: I saw it.

CAPTION: We are so happy (as we see another angle of SJH slo-mo jumping into KJK’s waiting arms.)

CAPTION: Their true feelings came out because they were so happy. 

CAPTION: Did they hug just now? (as the slo-mo continues, but this time focused on LKS dropping his mouth in surprise at SA hugging).

CAPTION: We won (with a side-by-side of SA. The caption was in pink, with a heart at the end). 

YJS: We forgot that they are invincible together (You betcha!!!)

YJS: KJK and SJH won. (The prize: a blank gift certificate, basically SBS’s company card).

CAPTION: The final winners are Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. 

Guys, that was so much information. I’m not even going to try to analyze it all, except to say that our ship had a great day today! I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts and analyses.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

RM eps 436

1st teasing in the opening :

YJS : Looking at you two look like ...

KJK : Yes ...

YJS : You two look like 2 hosts

KJK : Really ? That came out of nowwhere

YJS : It's like "March of the Youth"

SJH : That was sudden

KJK : Do we look like them ?

YJS : Yes. "March of Youth". It's your outfit too. Your outfit match nicely

KJK : Don't you think her outfit is too fancy ? Compare to my outfit ?

SJH : Can't I wear a fancy outfit ? (look at KJK directly)

YJS : It can't be fancy

KJK : Is that so ?

YJS : Btw, at the beginning of the year, we had the press con, SJH made an unexpected remark out of nowhere, "you have me"

?? : That's right.

YJS : A lot of viewers said they made a nice couple. It's a nice match.

LKS : They make a great couple

YSC : You guys met naturally.

YJS : I'm serious.

KJK : This isn't natural. (KJK smile while SJH tap KJK's back)

YJS : It's a very natural way to meet. It was natural. This is the most natural way

SJH : Natural relationship

KJK : But still. Our colour so different. (KJK still smile)

YJS : How are they different ?

KJK : Our colours are very different.

YJS : No. This, this colour, is like the asphalt road & she's the centerline

KJK : What are you saying ? Why am I asphalt ?

JSM : That's right.

YJS : This is the asphalt.

KJK : Why is this asphalt ?

YJS : She's the centerline.

KJK : Why is this asphalt ?

YJS : You're on the road together.

KJK : What ? Do you hear yourself ?

JSM : They're the safety zone

HH : This's nice. It's nice.

JSJ : The make a nice couple. You look great together.

HH : She’s the radish in gimbap.

KJK : My goodness, come on.

HH : She’s the radish in gimbap.

YJS : That’s right. What else ? Gimbap. What other examples do we have ? There are so many.

HH : What else ? I’m sure there are so many.

KJK : Let’s stop here. Go back in there.

YJS : Okay. Okay.

2nd teasing when the guests came while YJS open the sticker level for the guests

KJK : Btw, why are we standing in here ? We keep getting pushed.

SJH : We keep getting pushed away.

YJS : Hey

KJK : why did we stand here ?

YJS : Btw

KJK : It keeps only I can move down.

YJS : We have to move down together.

SJH : We keep going back & fourth. We keep getting pushed.

YJS : You two make a great couple.

KJK : Exactly. Why ...

YSC : SJH, you should lock arms with him & go down

HH : They're gimbap couple.

SJH : Oppa (KJK), you know what ?

KJK : (while run to the right stand beside HH & SJH follow him) Let's go to that side.

YJS : You two look great.

KJK : We keep getting in the way.

HH : Roll it nicely.

KJK : This is weird.

YJS : You two make a great couple.

KJK : We keep getting pushed down. (while laughing)

SJH : That's so true.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

RM eps 436

In the opening :

- Haha's hair style like old RM, Haroro.

The guest come :

- SA standing side by side.

- 07.55 - 07.58 : When Jung Yu Mi came, right after hands shake w/ YJS, SA talking each other.

- The long conversation to teasing SA. As I mentioned above.

- 11.19 : When AOA came & YJS speak out, SA still standing side by side but apart from another guests & members. LOL.

- SA still standing side by side while apart from another guests & members while YJS open the sticker level for the guests at the door, SA still pushed to back because SA stand is wrong. LOL. They're start to teasing SA again.

- 15.26 - 15.27 & 15.46 - 15.51 & still continue : KJK give a little massage to KJK's waist himself. (I hope he's okay).

- 20.19 - 20.41 : SA talking each other + SJH side hug KJK

1st game (camcamcam) :

- KJK wants play that game with a master camcamcam. The guests join + SJH join also. LOL

- JSJ : SJH want to try too. SJH want to try too.

- SJH vs Seungri, SJH won. KJK : She blocked it perfectly. She blocked it completely. That was a good. Seungri is slow. KJK laughing when SJH stopped Seungri & splash the water to his face.

- SJH vs Yu Ri. SJH won. When SJH’s lip get attacked by herself with the pan, KJK automatically going to her & ask her : what’s wrong ? are you okay ? SJH nodded.

When finished, KJK's face really happy with a bright smile.

- SJH vs YSC. SJH won. YSC deliberate to lost. Thanks to YSC.

SJH : Hey, YSC. (grab YSC's clothes)

KJK : (came to YSC) What did you do ?

YSC : What ?

KJK : What’s wrong with you ?

YSC : Let me go. (KJK kick YSC’s butt. LOL).

SJH : Why did you play like that ?

KJK : My goodness.

YSC : I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t move.

LKS : It can be confusing.

KJK : What on earth ? Okay.

SJH : That was so strange. Goodness, YSC.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

RM eps 436

2nd game & teasing for the 3rd time (endless teasing) :

When LKS start to play a game, SA talking each other.

- SA turns the game. SA won.

The guest orange team : I bet SJH will do well. She's quite good.

YJS : This game already over.

JSJ : This couple look so strong.

YSC : They're most overpower couple.

?? : KJK will shows us how it's done.

YJS : They look like slave hunters.

?? : They're like slave hunters. They're really scary.

LKS : KJK is on a hunt right now.

YJS : They're like slave hunters.

LKS : They look really scary.

- SJH feel down.

KJK : Ji Hyo. (with a worried tone, KJK wait her to stand up again without any complain).

- HH : You look like a real couple. (Lee Hwanjie PD look so happy).

?? : You look great. You look good together. You look great.

(a staff smile & laugh).

HH : Interlock your fingers. Interlock your fingers.

?? : They're coming.

All members & guests : oooooooo (LOL).

KJK : You can't do that. (with smile).

All members & guests : oooooooo (LOL).

LKS : *start singing “December”* (all members & guests follow to singing).

YJS : Here, they’re coming again. Let’s sing “One Man”.

All members & guests : *start to singing “One Man”. LOL.

SJH : *follow to singing*

KJK : Stop enjoying it. Stop singing along & skate.

SJH : *Still singing* When the lyric : “saranghae maldo mo-tha-nun”, SJH looking directly to KJK.

HH : He feels shy.

LKS : He’s blushing.

HH : Love won.

YSC : The power of love.

?? : Love is great.

- SA turns the games again. SA won.

- SA turn the games again for the 3rd time. SA lost.

SA finally interlock their fingers. (nevis swing mode on).

YJS : KJK & SJH are mad.

KJK : My leg’s don’t move.

SJH : Come here.

YJS : KJK & SJH are mad.

- PD : One of you can gain a level. Who do you want it to be ?

SJH : Do we have a decide now ?

KJK : Take it.

KJK : No. (with smile & laugh). Later on

?? : You’re warm.

HH : How warm! This is fun.

YJS : What a warm man!

HH : Sarang power ! (Love power)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much to @mn0096 and @Regita M. Pfor the comprehensive summary of the ep including subs :)

I am so happy that for this ep, jaesuk hyung took the main role of teasing SA. Cmiiw, because iirc, jaesuk hyung has never been this active with the MC loveline or jong kook hyung's most popular loveline in RM.  Also, i loved how jihyo noona was so into the teasing and played along and encouraged the teasing. She is really so bold these days. As for jong kook hyung, although he was awkward at time and told them to stop at times, I am just thankful he did not give a firm denial or used the "we are family/she is like my sister again". I mean, if he wanted the teasing to stop immediately, he could have uttered out those reasons.  Also, his facial expression when he asked them/gestured them to stop teasing was nowhere near his facial expression when he asked haha hyung to stop teasing during the sbs awards. That time during the sbs awards,  i could see that he was rather serious and pissed off with haha hyung and really wanted haha hyung to stop. 

A little rant here (not to any of the members on this forum but to some "so called SA shippers" in ig. I am not targeting one or specific person this time but rather to a few).

I saw quite a few comments from "sa shippers" saying how they are disappointed with jong kook hyung for not playing along with the teasing and not taking the lead like jihyo noona. Some also said they pity jihyo noona since jong kook hyung seems uninterested and is playing hard to get. Let me tell you "shippers". We have to understand that jong kook hyung is currently binded with the "My Little Old Boy" contract. So of course he can't show to be too happy or too into the teasing or encourage the teasing like jihyo noona. It would be too obvious and would definitely affect the contractual agreement that he has with MUD. So please don't get frustrated and start leaving rant comments showing your frustration with jong kook hyung. We need to understand his situation right now. We as shippers, actually should be happy and thankful that he did not give firm denials nor the we are family/siblings reason anymore this time. We should be really thankful for those little things. 

Also to some "sa shippers" who also gets excited when jihyo noona gets to be in the same team as certain guests. For the next ep, jihyo noona will be in the same team as jung il woo. I also did see some comments from some "so called sa shippers" who stated their excitement at the pairing and even go as far as "i ship them too" and even question the nature of their relationahip because they sat next to each other during hwanjine pd's wedding. If you guys easily can jump ships from here to there, sorry to say harshly, but you guys are not pure SA shippers and have zero confidence in SA. Lastly, I have also seen some "so called SA shippers" suddenly giving their positive comments again in ig after yesterday's episode when you guys were just writing ridiculous comments about jong kook hyung not deserving jihyo noona since he isn't playing along and seems uninterested. Just a word of advice to you guys. If your heart and belief about SA gets easily swayed and you easily get excited seeing jihyo noona paired with other men i guess SA is not the ship for you and that you guys might just be shipping SA for fun, not that because you guys have belief in SA. 

*sorry for the long rant guys. Just had to let it out today.*

• Like 6

Wow! Super proud of our SA! The scene that jong kook hyung and jihyo noona hugged after winning the roulette got the highest one minute viewership rating at 7.8%! SA's power of love! Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKB86thTA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s8x60tnhepm4

I hope SBS will finally see the power of our SA being a couple in couple race and would pair them up as a couple for couple race more often. Also, seems knetz are really welcoming SA and gives mostly positive comments. I hope SA is aware of the love and support from knetz abd hopefully this will give them more confidence when they decided to announce later. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

When SA slo-mo hugged, here’s the song they used for BGM. It’s Everytime from the DoTS OST. 

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/everytime-everytime.html-2

Everytime

Oh every time i see you

When i see your eyes

My heart keeps fluttering

Your my destiny

The only person i want to protect until the end of the world

Baby ohohohoh

Ohohohoh

Baby ohohohoh

Ohohohoh

Oh every time i see you

When i see your eyes

Your my destiny

When you look at me

When you look at me and smile

It feels like my heart will stop

How about you

It's really hard for me to handle

All day i think of you

We went in circles for a long time

But even now

I'm allright

Oh every time i see you

When i see your eyes

Your my destiny

Don't leave me

Even if we can't see our futures

Will you believe in me

and wait for me

Oh my one and only

Have i ever told you

That you are my everything

Your my destiny

I want to protect you until the end of the world

Baby ohohohoh

I want to love you

Ohohohoh

Your eyes, your smile,

Even your scent

Baby ohohohoh

Remember

Ohohohoh

We are always together

I love you

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

sorry for the long rant guys. Just had to let it out today.*

Hang in, there. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RM eps 436

3rd game - finished :

- YJS & partner didn’t disturb SA. LOL. Just passed it. Let them play again? LOL. SJH’s hand is behind KJK’s body at that time.

- When SA got eliminated.

YJS : The strongest couple is out. The best couple is out.

- PD : KJK & SJH will receive name stickers in accordance with their combined levels. If they win, they will choose whether to stay together.

All of members & guests : oooooooo (LOL).

?? This could be the new beginning.

KJK It’s just wording.

Seungri : So, I can be with you.

- When SJH put their name stickers.

KJK : Put it there .

SJH : Here ?

KJK : Let’s spread them out.

SJH : Shall I put on here ?
KJK : Yes. Shall we put on between HH’s stickers?

When SA won.

SA screaming with their happiness.

SJH screaming while calls opaaaa & then jump to KJK & hug KJK while KJK’s arm & hand already to want hug SJH.

SA face to face before hugging each other.

KJK : Thank goodness we put a stickers there ! (KJKS face getting really red).

SJH : Daebak !!

KJK : How did it stop there ?

YJS : Didn’t the two of you hug just now ? They’re invincible together.

JSJ : They’re too lucky.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1st of all, sorry became spammer. (I hope you all can forgive me).

IMO :

1. RM eps 436 is special eps for KJK & SJH a.k.a SpartAce a.k.a Mr. Capable & Ace from the beginning until end.

2. The "ACE" caption is back.

3. The "Sparta" calls by members (YJS) is back.

4. After 8 years more, SA became a couple for a couple race for full eps + SA won.

5. Their hug, their happiness, & their powerful still the same from RM old eps & esp reminds me to Sherlock Holmes JSJ eps, the different is : SA at that time not became a couple but still working together.

6. Full of teasing & endless teasing from all of members & guests + all staff & Lee Hwanjie PD also happy & big smile & laugh.

7. About the screen time, it's fair enough for SA & all of members & guests.

8. Thankful to YSC who is deliberately lost when Water Camcamcam game, so SA became a couple for the very 1st time in couple race + won.

9. SA won is really slim chance, but they still won. Really match with KJK's song 1% Miracle.

10. The most memorable RM eps for SA & SA shippers for 8 years more.

11. And yes, like @spartaceluv98 said, the highest rating when SA hugging each other when they won. Yes, IMO this is the happiest & epic ending & moment.

12. YJS start to tease SA again, again, & again. Please remember, when YJS give a statement & support like this, it have a meaning a lot. YJS's words really trusted.

13. HH, LKS, YSC really excited & happy to tease SA again, again, & again.

14. JSJ also excited to look SA.

15. Ofc this isn't scripted from the beginning until end.

16. RM & SBS didn't try to make a business couple between SA, this teasing pure from all of members which is they're know something happened to SA. RM & SBS just let it & didn't cut it off SA moments anymore.

17. SA really enjoying it to hear the teasing from all of members & guests, didn't denying, just full of smile & laugh.

18. Their closeness, their comfortable, their happiness, their care, their hug, their smile & laugh are undeniable, pure love, true love, sincere.

19. The power of SpartAce. The power of true love. The power of luckiest couple & strongest couple.

20. Their hug & their happiness reminds me also to HH & Byul when the the same floor eps.

• Like 7

Jr7peYG.gif

JK gave SM the level badge before because he feel bad about revealing her secret but to JH he doesn't have a reason so I wanna think that he just wanna give it to her. :heart:

sHNl9tx.gif

can somebody confirm that the translation of the long caption is "He's only nice to his woman"

• Like 6
  • Love 4