[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, CI0 said:

edit: I stand corrected. @kookiemongg was right about Jihyo using HJY's song to tease JK. possibly pay back or like you said jealousy? ^_^

imo.. if by teasing KJK with his "loveline" can put an end to the "loveline" once and for all, i'm okay with it. the more annoyed KJK is, the faster he is going to stop and end it. 

3 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

imo.. if by teasing KJK with his "loveline" can put an end to the "loveline" once and for all, i'm okay with it. the more annoyed KJK is, the faster he is going to stop and end it. 

Jk hyung is doing a really great job in declining the loveline and declining hjy herself but i do hope members especially jihyo noona would stop the teasing. It would make jk hyung's efforts to clear the rumors with hjy meaningless since now I see shippers spamming jk hyung's ig saying jihyo noona is a huge shipper of kjk hjy loveline and that jihyo noona knows something about them :unsure:

3 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@spartaceluv98 i agree but who cares about other shippers? they can think all they want. don't ever forget that KJK was a no.1 supporter of MC. 

agree ... in the same time kjk himself who always get jealous and uneasy smile .

the same case with sjh now, she is no. 1 supporter of KJK loveline but still get jealous & keep looking kjk .

15 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

agree ... in the same time kjk himself who always get jealous and uneasy smile .

the same case with sjh now, she is no. 1 supporter of KJK loveline but still get jealous & keep looking kjk .

Or maybe she was backtracking after her sudden and bold statements last week? So she wants the focus of fans to shift back to hjy kjk instead of focus on Spartace? Her words last week did attract attention of Knetz so perhaps jihyo noona did not want rumors to resurface and hence wanted to shift fans attention back to the kjk hjy loveline?

last week filming 7 January and this week filming 8 January, so ofc they didnt know yet about the article is booming pro and contra besides maybe sjh or kjk or others members reminds about sjh's word will be have a pro and contra so she soing that OR ... its just about seduce him / jealousy her.

what if we look carefully, actually sa didnt give a distant so much, sa standing side by side in the opening and some moments & sitting side by side when before 1st game. maybe kjk moves because its about hammer, he didnt want doing that to her gf ofc ... so he moves.

23 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Or maybe she was backtracking after her sudden and bold statements last week? So she wants the focus of fans to shift back to hjy kjk instead of focus on Spartace? Her words last week did attract attention of Knetz so perhaps jihyo noona did not want rumors to resurface and hence wanted to shift fans attention back to the kjk hjy loveline?

4 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

anyway, actually.. before the dance mission started, the one who sits next to SJH is KJK. i wonder why he changed his seat with HH though.. maybe the PD asked him to...

I think it's probably because he is after LKS because it's going to be an air hammer hitting game. He's always going after LKS in these games and if he didn't change he might end up having to hit SJH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I think it's probably because he is after LKS because it's going to be an air hammer hitting game. He's always going after LKS in these games and if he didn't change he might end up having to hit SJH.

yes i think this also ...

sa sitting side by side even hammer in front of them maybe sa think it's became sa 1 partner doing that game but sadly not, so ofc he moves, he didnt want doing that to sjh ofc :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

i don't think so. i feel SJH knew what she's doing, if she's afraid about the rumor, she wouldn't dare to say it in the first place but she did. imo, SJH is already tired with KJK's loveline too but KJK is still resisting to come clean. SJH knows by teasing him with the loveline will annoy KJK, maybe that is her way to push KJK. who knows? or maybe RM scripted the whole thing, judging by the questions given and the sitting arrangement. KJK was next to SJH and the next thing we know KJK was sitting next to LKS, HH next to SJH and JSM next to gong myung (for the loveline purpose). 

also, i've been monitoring knets comments under SA recent video.. just like @saissuspicious, i was also surprised how supportive knets are towards KJK-SJH. most of them are positive. for example: the comment "they look so good together!!♡", it has 1457 likes from knets and is considered as one of the "best" comment under the video. whenever there's a negative comment, it has a lot of dislikes. so, i wonder how RM will deal with this unexpected positive response and interest.

as a reminder..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

i don't think so. i feel SJH knew what she's doing, if she's afraid about the rumor, she wouldn't dare to say it in the first place but she did

Late to the conversation and don’t have much to add since I haven’t seen the ep, yet, but I’ll have to agree that SJH knows what she’s doing. Anyone who said what she said last week won’t change her actions unless viewers are out for blood, which they’re not. 

As for SJH choosing HJY’s song, who else but SJH would dare pick it? Under the circumstances, the others may not want to upset her, but she’s telling them that the song (and everything connected to it) doesn’t mean anything to her. She not only picks it, but sings it enthusiastically. Good for her. The bonus is, ofc, that she gets to tease KJK with it. One thing we all know: the people who tease each other the most are the ones closest to each other. She may be doing the same thing here as she did during the fanmeet.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @mn0096 and @kookiemongg, SJH is someone who watch her words perfectly. She is a mature woman, she don't need lovelines, she wasn't fond of them from the start. So she is not seeking any kind of fake romantic relationship with KJK to get some screen time. Actually since last week's episode, some haters have been spreading nonsense eveywhere, taking SJH's words and actions into some kind of confirmation that SA are just friends.

Okay, let's suppose that SA are not in any kind of relationship, and KJK is dating either HJY or someone else whom we don't know the identity yet. If we take the first option first (which is HJY), given that SJH is close to both KJK and HJY, do you think that the ever so respectful SJH would offer to date and marry KJK in front of so many jounalists during a press conference where she perfectly knows that her statement will make its place to headlines after that episode's broadcast?? SJH would never do such a thing to a friend and first of all, she is not the type to seek unnecessary gossip. As a proof to it being a natural thing related more to SJH's personal interest than anything else, she asked about her marriage compatibility with KJK during last year's fortune telling segment even before the existence of the HJY-KJK loveline. So the idea of marriage (not dating) has been on SJH's mind since 2018. Now let's take the other option, which is KJK dating someone else whom he is so serious about to the point where he has been denying his loveline firmly in RM and even on his recent mini concert as a protective gesture, so would SJH "a close friend" tease KJK by stating that she is available for marriage in 2020?? For those who claims things about SJH, I ask them to observe SJH's personality more before saying anything degrading to this down to earth woman. Like KJK and many korean celebrities said "SJH has a wonderful personality". This respectful woman didn't take part in teasing LKS about his dating news with LSB (that I suppose she knew about), because she is very respectful of others's personal lifes. 

Now let's go back to SA being the real deal. Actually, after last week's episode SJH became once again the first female name related to KJK in naver's searching engine. A lot of articles wrote about her statement and many others questioned their relationship. Like @kookiemongg mentioned above, the reaction of Knets was really positive, even the few negative ones, got lots of dislikes, their video on RM's naver page reached more than 343k views. So me too, I don't know how SBS and SA are going to handle this large and positive response. Some said that SA are once again back to their cautious mode after today's episode but I think it's too early to judge that, we need at least two or three more episodes to understand what's on our lovely couple's minds. 

Another thing is SJH teasing KJK with HJY's song. When many considered it as a bad thing coming from SJH, I really enjoyed SJH being the naughty one and paying back KJK for all the teasing he did to her during MC era. Actually, I didn't watch the episode yet, but based on some clips I watched on IG, KJK's face reminded of SJH's face when she was forcing a smile on her face because she needs to engage in her role as the MC gf but she wasn't able to hide her annoyance with the members's teasing especially KJK's. I still remember RM's Singapore FM during Loveable song, at the end when SJH was lost in her own world enjoying her moments with KJK, she forgot the scripted MC moment, so she turned toward KJK to sing the last verse with him but she was surprised when she found that KJK had to play his part as a supporter of the loveline despite everything else, her face expression was priceless, she couldn't smile at all and it took her a moment before activating the actress mode. I really love KG (it was awkward for him too), but at that time I really hated MC and lovelines in general. So it doesn't hurt for KJK to feel a little bit of what SJH went through during MC era :tounge_wink: . It doesn't mean KJK didn't suffer from it too, I believe that it's pretty hard to support your gf/bf's loveline and even being forced to support it for the sake of the show. 

Anyway, seeing how the show is doing in terms of ratings and how they didn't do a FT segment for this year, I think RM won't be going for the longer run. 2019 may be the last year for RM, so let's enjoy as much as we can out of SA interactions. The members may start new shows or join existing ones, but chances are low for having SA in the same show anymore. SA shippers fill your hearts with SA moments even if they are few because one day we might miss the tiniest moments even like standing beside each other during openings.     

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Opening :

1. KJK SJH standing side by side.

2. When Lee Ha Nee & Jin Sun Kyu turns to the introduce : KJK always give a little massage of his shoulders. (I wish KJK still ok).

1st game :

1. KJK SJH sitting side by side a.k.a 1 partner (in front of every 1 partner have 1 table w/ 1 toy hammer & yes no sign per person). In this case, LKS w/ the guest & HH JSJ.

2. KJK moves. KJK LKS, SJH HH.

3. KJK moves after PD explain the rule of this game. YJS said : this game is about being the majority.

4. Every members & every guest also moves.

(IMO : the 1st they're sitting it's freely, not scripted & maybe because they didn't know yet about the game & rules. They're moves because maybe scripted, maybe choose the partner, etc).

5. HH reveal after SBS Entertainment Award 2018, they have a party as usual. YJS left first. (I explain this because at that time we're confuse they did or not about the party after the award. Fans cams get caught they have a party but really private & finally this is the answer).

6. LKS : Once, we had a year-end party. After we had dinner together, KJK & I wanted to have a drink somewhere alone but SJH keep following us.

KJK : It's very awkward moment.

LKS : In the end we had to go to my place. And SJH had her manager tail us. She followed us to my place. 

(This is the new story one not the old story from 2017. LOL. This isn't the 1st time SJH doing that w/ KJK & LKS. See, how close KJK SJH LKS).

7. PD : As a team dinner, what do you sing to brighten up the mood, a dance song / trot song ?

KJK choose dance song & SJH choose trot song.

After members choose dance song & show off their dance, SJH quickly stand up & sing a song trot song which is HJY song with dancing while smiling also, HH follow SJH stand up, & some members to choose trot song follow sing a song.

KJK LKS said woo

LKS : Even though KJK choose dance, he sang a long to the trot song. Seriously. He reacted to JY's song immediately. (KJK's hand wave to said no).

KJK : No.

(YJS changes quickly the topic / maybe they have scene which is teasing KJK but I'm glad it because cut it off).

8. Dancing scene it's really have fun to watch .

And SJH really active like RM old eps, she is full of energy & active again.

9. 37.46 - 37.48 When toy hammer scene, before KJK beaten by the guest w/ toy hammer, SJH worried & bitting her lips.

After that minutes, SJH surprise by the guest's action before beat KJK.

38.05 - 38.07 : After KJK beaten by the guest, SJH's reaction like surprised & concern about it. (fast moment, you must pause it).

Bus :

1. KJK SJH 1 team it means 1 bus. The others team different bus.

2. SJH sitting w/ HH. KJK in the back row.

2nd game :

1. SJH's team airing not a long & details like the other's team.

2. SJH look KJK esp when KJK's turn the game & SJH bitting her lips again.

3. After KJK lost, SJH applause still support KJK & the guest.

4. KJK SJH standing side by side w/ a little distant, not too close when they're look the others play the game.

3rd game :

2. SJH's screen time really not fair. In the last minutes, SJH's time airing & just for a while.

3. SJH ripping name tag twice.

• Like 2

IMO form RM eps 435 :

1. Don't take seriously about SJH sing HJY's song & KJK's reaction.

2. KJK SJH didn't have a distant like a mentioned above. Still standing & sitting side by side.

3. Members, guests, PD, RM, & SBS didn't try to make any loveline incl. KJK loveline had been cut it off, no one teasing KJK, what if yes, it had been cut it off, LKS yes but not too much & just explain what LKS look.

4. HJY's song start by SJH, what if SJH didn't start it, no one to try mentioned it. SJH doing that & not for get attention / others because the theme must choose dance / trot. As we know HJY 1 of famous singer for trot song.

5. LKS KJK SJH going to LKS's house again & it new story not 2017 story make me interested.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Opening :

2. When Lee Ha Nee & Jin Sun Kyu turns to the introduce : KJK always give a little massage of his shoulders. (I wish KJK still ok).

1st game :

1. KJK SJH sitting side by side a.k.a 1 partner (in front of every 1 partner have 1 table w/ 1 toy hammer & yes no sign per person). In this case, LKS w/ the guest & HH JSJ.

2. KJK moves. KJK LKS, SJH HH.

3. KJK moves after PD explain the rule of this game. YJS said : this game is about being the majority.

4. Every members & every guest also moves.

(IMO : the 1st they're sitting it's freely, not scripted & maybe because they didn't know yet about the game & rules. They're moves because maybe scripted, maybe choose the partner, etc).

5. Haha reveal after SBS Entertainment Award, they have a party as usual. YJS left first. (I explain this because at that time we're confuse they did or not about the party after the award. Fans cams get caught they have a party but really private & finally this is the answer).

6. LKS : Once, we had a year-end party. After we had dinner together, KJK & I wanted to have a drink somewhere alone but SJH keep following us.

KJK : It's very awkward moment.

LKS : In the end we had to go to my place. And SJH had her manager tail us. She followed us to my place. 

(This is the new story one not the old story from 2017. LOL. This isn't the 1st time SJH doing that w/ KJK & LKS. See, how close KJK SJH LKS).

7. PD : As a team dinner, what do you sing to brighten up the mood, a dance song / trot song ?

KJK choose dance song & SJH choose trot song.

After members choose dance song & show off their dance, SJH quickly stand up & sing a song trot song which is HJY song with dancing while smiling also, HH follow SJH stand up, & some members to choose trot song follow sing a song.

KJK LKS said woo

LKS : Even though KJK choose dance, he sang a long to the trot song. Seriously. He reacted to JY's song immediately. (KJK's hand wave to said no).

KJK : No.

(YJS changes quickly the topic / maybe they have scene which is teasing KJK but I'm glad it because cut it off).

8. Dancing scene it's really have fun to watch .

And SJH really active like RM old eps, she is full of energy & active again.

9. 37.46 - 37.48 When toy hammer scene, before KJK beaten by the guest w/ toy hammer, SJH worried & bitting her lips.

After that minutes, SJH surprise by the guest's action before beat KJK.

38.05 - 38.07 : After KJK beaten by the guest, SJH's reaction like surprised & concern about it. (fast moment, you must pause it).

Bus :

1. KJK SJH 1 team it means 1 bus. The others team different bus.

2. SJH sitting w/ HH. KJK in the back row.

2nd game :

1. SJH's team airing not a long & details like the other's team.

2. SJH look KJK esp when KJK's turn the game & SJH bitting her lips again.

3. After KJK lost, SJH applause.

4. KJK SJH standing side by side w/ a little distant, not too close when they're look the others play the game.

3rd game :

2. SJH's screen time really not fair. In the last minutes, SJH's time airing & just for a while.

3. SJH ripping name tag twice.

Thank you for the info and translation regarding this ep. Now i know why jihyo noona sang the "Love Battery" song. It was because she chose the trot category and perhaps she was most familiar with that song amongst other trot songs. Also indirectly to have fun teasing jk hyung too :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thank you for the info and translation regarding this ep. Now i know why jihyo noona sang the "Love Battery" song. It was because she chose the trot category and perhaps she was most familiar with that song amongst other trot songs. Also indirectly to have fun teasing jk hyung too :P

Yes, and I just realised this .....

Maybe for next time, we will judge everything after eng sub for sure what happened at that time.

I made mistake also write in this forum about RM eps 435 yesterday without knowing eng sub, judge this & that. I can judge now nothing happens seriously between that scene ;)

agree w/ @saissuspicious said. I wonder why they haven't FT eps & yes what if RM finish, we all will miss RM related SA / not, so just enjoy every single moment about SA week by week ...

• Like 2

@saissuspicious i agree with you. I mean about the possibilities of who jk hyung is dating. I am 100% certain that he is not dating HJY. I mean yes, there are some fans who kinda believe there is something going on between jk hyung and hjy noona but for me the actions of jk hyung and jihyo noona tells me otherwise. If jk hyung is indeed dating hjy noona, i doubt he and YJS hyung would have taken the efforts to deny firmly about his relationship with her. Also what jk hyung during his concert is also a very firm but respectful denial. I doubt he would hsve denied firmly about HJY if he is indeed dating her and since he said he seriously wish to get married, if hjy was indeed his gf, i don't think he would have denied it that much. He would have just given a coy answer. I also doubt jihyo noona would have given such bold statements offering to date him if jk hyung was dating hjy noona. Jihyo noona is very close to both hjy and kjk so she would definitely know if two of her closest friends were dating. She would be respectful of their relationship.

And look how uncomfortable jk hyung was during the SBS Awards when they play back the KJK HJY moments on screen. His uncomfortable reaction was so similar to kwangsoo hyung's reaction when being teased with somin noona. As we all know kwangsoo hyung has been dating sunbin for 5 months when that intense teasing of the kwangmin loveline happened at the awards. We could see how uneasy and fidgety kwangsoo hyung was, because he was probably feeling sorry for his real life girlfriend. That was how jong kook hyung reacted too. He was so uneasy and uncomfortable and looked like he wanted that video playback to end as soon as possible. His uneasy reaction that day convinced me that he is indeed dating someone. 

Okay, like @saissuspicious said, if jk hyung was indeed dating someone else, jihyo noona would definitely know about it and would be totally respectful about it. Imho, She wouldn't have said her bold statements so casually and openly if jk hyung was indeed dating someone else. Also, she would have totally reduced her skinship with jk hyung, some which looked like skinship between someone more than a friend/sibling/colleague, for example when she leaned on his arms. I get annoyed when i see haters/non shippers saying jihyo noona and jk hyung are touchy people by nature and has lots of skinship with others too. Cmiiw but i have never seen jihyo noona leaning lovingly on another member before nor have i seen jk hyung put his arms on the lower waist of another female member/guest. 

So, imho opinion, back to jihyo noona, if jk hyung was indeed dating hjy or another person, jihyo noona would definitely know about it since she is one of the closest to jk hyung too. So she would have been respectful of his relationship with that girl, whoever she is. Jihyo noona is a respectful person by nature so i am pretty sure she would have reduced the skinship and would totally not say those bold words she said last week if jk hyung was indeed dating another woman. Iirc, jihyo noona did not tease kwangsoo and somin when others asked whether they were a couple since they are wearing matching clothes during the face and voice episode. I think jihyo noona knew already by then that kwangsoo and sunbin were dating so she chose to keep quiet instead of joining in the teasing. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

I agree with @mn0096 and @kookiemongg, SJH is someone who watch her words perfectly. She is a mature woman, she don't need lovelines, she wasn't fond of them from the start. So she is not seeking any kind of fake romantic relationship with KJK to get some screen time. Actually since last week's episode, some haters have been spreading nonsense eveywhere, taking SJH's words and actions into some kind of confirmation that SA are just friends.

Okay, let's suppose that SA are not in any kind of relationship, and KJK is dating either HJY or someone else whom we don't know the identity yet. If we take the first option first (which is HJY), given that SJH is close to both KJK and HJY, do you think that the ever so respectful SJH would offer to date and marry KJK in front of so many jounalists during a press conference where she perfectly knows that her statement will make its place to headlines after that episode's broadcast?? SJH would never do such a thing to a friend and first of all, she is not the type to seek unnecessary gossip. As a proof to it being a natural thing related more to SJH's personal interest than anything else, she asked about her marriage compatibility with KJK during last year's fortune telling segment even before the existence of the HJY-KJK loveline. So the idea of marriage (not dating) has been on SJH's mind since 2018. Now let's take the other option, which is KJK dating someone else whom he is so serious about to the point where he has been denying his loveline firmly in RM and even on his recent mini concert as a protective gesture, so would SJH "a close friend" tease KJK by stating that she is available for marriage in 2020?? For those who claims things about SJH, I ask them to observe SJH's personality more before saying anything degrading to this down to earth woman. Like KJK and many korean celebrities said "SJH has a wonderful personality". This respectful woman didn't take part in teasing LKS about his dating news with LSB (that I suppose she knew about), because she is very respectful of others's personal lifes. 

Now let's go back to SA being the real deal. Actually, after last week's episode SJH became once again the first female name related to KJK in naver's searching engine. A lot of articles wrote about her statement and many others questioned their relationship. Like @kookiemongg mentioned above, the reaction of Knets was really positive, even the few negative ones, got lots of dislikes, their video on RM's naver page reached more than 343k views. So me too, I don't know how SBS and SA are going to handle this large and positive response. Some said that SA are once again back to their cautious mode after today's episode but I think it's too early to judge that, we need at least two or three more episodes to understand what's on our lovely couple's minds. 

Another thing is SJH teasing KJK with HJY's song. When many considered it as a bad thing coming from SJH, I really enjoyed SJH being the naughty one and paying back KJK for all the teasing he did to her during MC era. Actually, I didn't watch the episode yet, but based on some clips I watched on IG, KJK's face reminded of SJH's face when she was forcing a smile on her face because she needs to engage in her role as the MC gf but she wasn't able to hide her annoyance with the members's teasing especially KJK's. I still remember RM's Singapore FM during Loveable song, at the end when SJH was lost in her own world enjoying her moments with KJK, she forgot the scripted MC moment, so she turned toward KJK to sing the last verse with him but she was surprised when she found that KJK had to play his part as a supporter of the loveline despite everything else, her face expression was priceless, she couldn't smile at all and it took her a moment before activating the actress mode. I really love KG (it was awkward for him too), but at that time I really hated MC and lovelines in general. So it doesn't hurt for KJK to feel a little bit of what SJH went through during MC era :tounge_wink: . It doesn't mean KJK didn't suffer from it too, I believe that it's pretty hard to support your gf/bf's loveline and even being forced to support it for the sake of the show. 

Anyway, seeing how the show is doing in terms of ratings and how they didn't do a FT segment for this year, I think RM won't be going for the longer run. 2019 may be the last year for RM, so let's enjoy as much as we can out of SA interactions. The members may start new shows or join existing ones, but chances are low for having SA in the same show anymore. SA shippers fill your hearts with SA moments even if they are few because one day we might miss the tiniest moments even like standing beside each other during openings.     

agree with u all.. i just add another view at FM singapore...

with different angle camera.. 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Video
  • Like 3