Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Sorry I can't translate the post but I was looking at the pictures and gifs posted at the bottom of it and I love the sixth one. I hope the op doesn't mind me posting it here. The gif shows how  or a few seconds Jongkook blanks after Jihyo's comment then laughs.  

006deV0Hly1fz6fwm03hvg30850c4x6p.gif

gif credit to 薄荷色的mojito

Jongkook seems to be blanking quite a bit lately, remember when Haha asked JK if Jihyo and him started at the MAMA awards and he just responded with "Me?" :joy: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Ask for help from a co shipper for translation. (Thank you to our coshipper who helped translate)

Just a rough translation: 

The post is an analysis of i guess an SA shipper also. She was saying that the questions that was ask for jk was scripted. Her proof was the first pic of JS and 2nd pic of SJ who seems to be always looking in the front and maybe has something that they are reading.  She (the poster) said that everything was scripted before jh interrupts. The "natural" meeting was actually more like script from the pds coz maybe for loveline purposes in the future, it obvious that its only jk now coz LKS is out coz he is dating. The "oppa im here" was out of the script thats why everyone was shocked. JS didn't say a word and jk was blank for a while and was showing nervousness base on the pic that was shared by @CI0. She said that jh seems to not  like the idea of jk having another loveline. Jk knows that jh don't like it but was shocked when jh suddenly reacted, it was unexpected. But in the end that's the reason why he was kinda shy and laugh! It was jh way of reminding them that "she is there/the gf is here".  

And i believe the reason jS did not continue or change topic coz it might reveal smt more and the conversation might go deeper which could lead to revealing smt hidden (its my opinion only)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Guys, here is the link to the subbed version of jk hyung's Hyundai Mini Concert. Credit to kjkchina:

https://youtu.be/qgL3sSKoQsY

Jk hyung started talking about his desire for marriage around min. 9:50. It was then around min. 10:18 that a fan asked "are you going to marry hong jin young?". Jk hyung did not answer but asked "what?" "Hong jin young?" and he jokingly stated "I didn't know you guys envy jinyoung unnie like this". Then around min. 10:37 that an ahjumma fan shouted "your mom wants you two to get married". and added "it is your mom's wish". Around min. 10:46 jk hyung replied "it's my life." and also "although I am a filial son and my mom takes care of me well, marriage should be better if it is up to me". 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

She said that jh seems to not  like the idea of jk having another loveline.

This is a really interesting thought because unlike other times before where people argued it was the PD's pushing SA "loveline, this time it was Jihyo herself pushing for it.  Not to say Jihyo feels insecure of Jongkook's lovelines, we already know her and HJY are very close off camera but it's interesting that she'd push for her own "loveline" with JK instead of, let's say, his and HJY. As I can tell they're still pretty fresh in SK, meanwhile I think most people haven't been keeping an eye on SA like we have. So why the not-so-subtle reminder?  

I saw some people try comparing it to her jokes with Haha but even if you tried comparing it wouldn't come close. When it comes to Haha she always says "on running man you're mine." she makes it clear it's a running joke on RM same as she did with Gary back in the early RM days. 

(edit: to be clear I don't see SA as a loveline which is why I added the quotation marks)

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

"it's my life." and also "although I am a filial son and my mom takes care of me well, marriage should be better if it is up to me". 

I love how firm but respectful he was as to not offend the fans but also make it clear that who he decides to marry is his own choice and no one else's.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I saw some people try comparing it to her jokes with Haha but even if you tried comparing it wouldn't come close. When it comes to Haha she always says "on running man you're mine." she makes it clear it's a running joke on RM same as she did with Gary back in the early RM days. 

Ofc its very different, HH is married we all know jh is just joking and didn't mean much. But with jk we can think twice. They are rumored for the longest time and she knows that her action could give a suspecting implication. But still she did it. Jh has been paired to many but after gary it was clear that jh is not into any loveline at all. Of all the men he could joke why with jk, right? She has refused and denied him a few times (MUD & KB) so why start now. And i saw a few comments (weibo cut my viewing coz i need to register/have acct) and mostly have positive vibe. Nobody is refusing the idea that SA could really be a couple. Someone even ask her if she has a spy inside rm coz it was so detailed, but agree with her analysis.

In addition to the previous translation, (this one as per my own understanding only base on google) she (the poster) said, when jk said this is unnatural, he was not referring to their meeting (we all know they met in a very natural way) but he was referring to jh's reaction. It was like he was saying "it's a very unnatural way to reveal her emotions/ a very unnatural way for a revelation". She said also that the bickering of the two whether its natural/unnatural is like a couple who are flirting with each other. I think the poster believes that SA is a couple and is just waiting for the right timing to reveal the truth.

18 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I love how firm but respectful he was as to not offend the fans

This is always the thing that amazed me. He can deny "firmly" other woman, but he cannot do it with jh. Before it was "family", and now he don't even say "family" anymore, he just smile and change topic if possible.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys, I've been a viewer of this thread since 2~3 years ago. I'm in the waiting game (of this ship) ever since 2015.

I decided to open an account because I just want to let you know that I did some stalking on the user who posted JK in a bridal shop and apparently she's a part of MUD.

Thanks to everyone who always post here, I anticipate the replies here weekly and i loooove it ❤️ Thanks guys! SA 화이팅!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hojunnie said:

Hello guys, I've been a viewer of this thread since 2~3 years ago. I'm in the waiting game (of this ship) ever since 2015.

I decided to open an account because I just want to let you know that I did some stalking on the user who posted JK in a bridal shop and apparently she's a part of MUD.

Thanks to everyone who always post here, I anticipate the replies here weekly and i loooove it ❤️ Thanks guys! SA 화이팅!

Hi ... 

Welcome dear, I'm so glad you write it like this ...

Yes, OneKJK IG confirmed it that was during filming MUD last year ...

Happy writing & reading :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hojunnie said:

Haiii.. welcome to the thread, KJK went there with his nieces..And right, it will be in MUD episode..

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

Jk hyung at a bridal store! :o

I am not sure why he went there though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsuu5qVFKXV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19yj8yx5w7747

His niece (cousin's daughter) was getting married and, for a MUD episode, he visited her at the bridal salon where she was trying on wedding dresses with her fiance.  JK then took them both out to lunch where they were later joined by his cousins and other nieces.

• Like 1

This is remind me to MAMA Award 2014, When SJH w/ LKS going there & then KJK similiar doing that, strongly advice SJH it's ok LKS it's good too & make sure LKS became SJH's body guard for a while in Hongkong ;)

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, smartace said:

Wait.. KJK did that for SJH for that MAMA award? Any link? And if its true, then :D because :D  ( :D )  

when the mc asked how ur feel gping in here again? and the answer just about kjk, kjk, & kjk.

What if im not mistaken the answers are : sadly this year not with kjk but kjk tell me lks ok, u can rely on him, & then im became relax, etc

I don't have the link & forgot where i get it but for sure in spartace fans base on instagram.

btw, it just similiar with that case not same ...

• Like 3

I feel so sorry for jk hyung since he is constantly being linked to hjy to the extent that he seems so uncomfortable even when only her song was sang by others in the song and dance mission 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs2k9ZiBEBC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pntxvqh99urg

That is the effect of big lovelines tbh. No matter where he goes, her name is constantly going to be mentioned, like how it was with his old popular loveline yeh. I truly feel sorry for him and really hope he won't do lovelines anymore in the future. 

A little spoiler: SA are back to being in their cautious mode again after last week's bold statement from jihyo noona. In this episodd since they are in different teams, they are mostly apart but there was one mission (the leg split mission) where they stood side by side but there was a big gap between them. So the cautious mode is back on, guys. 

• Like 1

@spartaceluv98 IKR? this loveline thing is getting tiring already. MC dejavu all over again. SA using their "lovelines" to tease each other.. smh. are they that jealous or what? but i'm glad that the other members didn't seem excited and didn't participate at all, they kept quiet.. only SJH. as we all know, KJK has been distancing himself from the loveline. i guess SJH couldn't hold her jealousy at all LOL

anyway, actually.. before the dance mission started, the one who sits next to SJH is KJK. i wonder why he changed his seat with HH though.. maybe the PD asked him to...

• Like 2