[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

THIS POST IS NOT MEANT FOR MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD.

I want to address those shippers on SNS who need to be very careful with what they say about SJH. I know you read this thread. I’ve been reading a lot of your comments, and I frankly don’t like the tone you’re setting. 

Some of you have been complaining that KJK said “no” in the most recent ep. Because of that and also because an “article” said SJH was only teasing, you believe he doesn’t like her, and that he wants to date other women. Some of you acknowledge that SA are very close, but because he held back, that somehow “proves” to you that there’s nothing going on between them. What’s worse is that you openly cheer for him to find someone else. How are these complaints different from those that haters and trolls have said for almost 9 years?

Something else haters and trolls have said: SJH’s old, ugly, boring, and lazy, and is shamelessly running after an unwilling KJK, that she likes him, but it’s one-sided. That’s a favorite troll/hater tactic against her. You’re not explicitly saying those things, but you are feeding them with your thoughtless, and frankly very selfish, comments. You seem more concerned with SA not meeting whatever timeline you’ve set in your mind for them, and have no problems lashing out because they don’t meet your lofty expectations. You pay lip service to supporting both, but as usual, you come after SJH because of whatever twisted misgivings YOU have. STOP IT!!!!

There are not a lot of rules in this fandom. For the most part, SA shippers are very polite, considerate, kind, and level-headed. Because we’re also mostly mature (in both age and mindset), we police ourselves. But, there are three simple common sense rules that I want to remind all of you if you’re on the SA ship:

1. You must like both SJH and KJK, not just one, but BOTH. 

2. You must respect BOTH of them.

3. You NEVER, EVER ship them with other people. 

TO BE VERY CLEAR: I encourage you to speak your minds and express your opinions. I encourage you to be cautious, since none of us know what SA’s true equation is. Because of that, I also encourage you to have doubts. It’s healthy and actually necessary for you to do that. But, I also encourage you to be respectful, and to not put yourselves before SA. They never asked us to ship them. The moment you start breaking the rules above, I suggest you take yourselves off public forums. Either use PM, reflect, or frankly, get off the ship. 

The SA fandom needs and appreciates everyone’s support. We don’t need negativity from within our own ranks. We get enough of that from haters and trolls.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, mn0096 said:

You seem more concerned with SA not meeting whatever timeline you’ve set in your mind for them, and have no problems lashing out because they don’t meet your lofty expectations. 

GUYS JUST A REMINDER

I know all of us wants both to marry already, they are on the right age. But it's not only the age that could determined one's readiness for marriage. One must be ready mentally,physically,emotionally, financially and spiritually. Nobody can determine that except the one who will get married. Even if you're only 20s when you're ready you can do it. But even if you're on your 50s and you are not ready nobody can force you to do so. Remember this please, WE ARE NOT THE ONE GETTING MARRIED BUT THEY ARE, even if they would do it few years from now it's their decision not ours. So let's respect them. Just because they said not this year, we would go tantrums and show our frustrations in any sns and media site. Guys we are feeding the hyenas that are mocking us for years. Remember demons feed in our fears. So by showing your negativity you are feeding them to enjoy and mock as more! If you are feeling down (and we all at one moment or another) try to talk privately to your friends or coshippers, but don't go around announcing publicly your frustrations. We can share opinions and all nothing wrong with that. We are all mature and level headed people. We had enough of those bruhaha throughout the years, lets not start negativity in our own home!!!

***NOTE -- I'm not trying to point fingers here. This is just a reminder to all of us. This is our home, lets make everybody comfortable. And let's not help the trolls and lurkers enjoy while coming in our home!!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I agree with both of you @mn0096 and @sofiemarz. I think i can gauge who you are referring to (the ig username starts with an A right?) and i think some have shared SA videos from that person in this forum before right? I have seen that person commenting long comments in SA posts and at times venting out her frustration on jk hyung. At times even I have the question whether that person is really an SA shipper to be saying those publicly where haters can read and will rejoice to know that even SA shippers themselves are frustrated with their own ship. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

i can gauge who you are referring to

My original post was truly meant as a personal reminder to all my fellow shippers, nothing more or less. I was making a specific, but also general observation across the board. I wasn’t targeting one person. I care about our ship, and I respect and support your POVs. You’ve all taught me something positive, even when you disagree with me. 

I would like to make one more request: let’s not speculate who said what. We’re all in this together. Let’s regroup, support each other, and more importantly, support SA to the best of our abilities. As I’ve said before, if you have doubts, make a list of all the good things we’ve seen the past 4 or 5 months. Let’s count our blessings, cherish our half-full cup, and enjoy ourselves the way we’ve always done: happily, with lots of respect for each other and SA. 

I’ve been on this ship longer than most of you. Just for the record, I’m more optimistic about SA than I’ve ever been before. :) 

Cheers, all. :heart: 

• Like 9

We all spartace shipper,so we enjoy whatever moment spartace..

we all follow spartace for years ago not yesterday or today..

so please dont care about hater spartace or another shipper...

we follow spartace every episode in RM or outside RM

we know every moment spartace can make we cheerfull right...

so just enjoy about it...make them peacefull about us..

For latest epsode RM 434.

1.in the opening segment... that make me really cheerfull..

very natural for them to talked about that..

2.SJH arguering KJK so natural..
fact what ever their talk about relationship SJH make firts move correct?
like question of her oppa or arguering..since we know SJH realy never talked abaout this with another male

outside or inside RM... 

every member agree with that and know they very close and knows each other.

3.KJK want meet woman by chance ..
off course SJH and KJK meet by chance in RM or FO right?

4.YJS just cut contervasion because the segment for actualy for LKS..

but yesterday all news about KJK and SJH right?and if YJS dont cut about converservasion

it can make dangerous about RM can affect to inderictly SJH and KJK.. 

now we know our SA very close again in front camera and every episode in RM we can cheerfull 

and flutter our hearts.. is this signal for their relationship?

based on currently or situasion our SA..

i can estimate something moment FM hong kong it can be very-very flutter our hearts.

maybe duet song together song of love like 1% of miracle (just my analysis)

hope we can enjoy dont be sad with other hater right...

• Like 2

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this was the third years SA being closed and bring the spotlight to them in the beginning of years, it happen last year, and in 2 years ago too. And about when SJH 'jokingly' offer herself to KJK which ended by bickered with those 2 and stopped by YJS, LOL, and don't forget bring chaos in shippers world, LOL. I tried to searched my post about when HH and SC invited to KJK's home in MUD, but failed ( i forgot what page it was). That time HH said (cmiiw) you can 'seduce' KJK 3 times and he's yours, and KJK said he always denial when he fall in love with woman, and always denial her attention to him (cmiiw).So when KJK seems 'deny' SJH by said "no, it doesn't feel natural" and SJH said "it does", it just his natural reaction, and we as a long shipper know it, but once again, his body reaction prove he like that. And we just saw SJH 'seduce' him couple of times on screen, when in IG i saw cheer comments said "GO SJH", i wonder how many times KJK being seduced by her off screen, 'on purpose' or 'accidentally' ( they are in the same show for almost 9 years!). 

And remember "DON't PUSH THEM", let everything go natural for them, don't forget last year chaos which bring them apart onscreen, let's support happily, and think wise when post or comment something. FIGHTING!! to all of you..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this was the third years SA being closed and bring the spotlight to them in the beginning of years, it happen last year, and in 2 years ago too. And about when SJH 'jokingly' offer herself to KJK which ended by bickered with those 2 and stopped by YJS, LOL, and don't forget bring chaos in shippers world, LOL. I tried to searched my post about when HH and SC invited to KJK's home in MUD, but failed ( i forgot what page it was). That time HH said (cmiiw) you can 'seduce' KJK 3 times and he's yours, and KJK said he always denial when he fall in love with woman, and always denial her attention to him (cmiiw).So when KJK seems 'deny' SJH by said "no, it doesn't feel natural" and SJH said "it does", it just his natural reaction, and we as a long shipper know it, but once again, his body reaction prove he like that. And we just saw SJH 'seduce' him couple of times on screen, when in IG i saw cheer comments said "GO SJH", i wonder how many times KJK being seduced by her off screen, 'on purpose' or 'accidentally' ( they are in the same show for almost 9 years!). 

Agree w/ u ...

Every couple have their own way to show off / express their feeling to each others...

SA really love bickering, seduce, looking, glancing, holding hands, & hugging to each other, that's their own way to show off / express their feeling to each other.

When 1 of them bickering & seduce, the another 1 never ever anoying / getting mad, just let her / him doing that even in front of people & then enjoying, smiling, & laughing together. That's a reason SA still fallin in love each other, they always found a way how to make her / him laugh & smile even in a bad time.

I always remember when after KJK lost in the game, SJH try to wear the feather to KJK's ear, KJK just let SJH doing that, never ever anoying / denying / getting mad even after that KJK holding that feather.

I always remember when KJK always bickering SJH just for look SJH react, SJH smile & laugh.

I always remember when SA always holding hands & hugging each others for no reason, not in 1 partner, not in 1 team.

I always remember SA always looking & glancing to each other just for looking & checking her / his reaction, esp when KJK doing that, since I'm a woman, I really fallin in love how KJK doing that.

KJK once said :

want make my gf my wife became the happiest woman, gf, wife, person in the world.

I want make every woman in the world jealous look my treat to her.

and YES, HE SUCCED make me jealous !! ^^

Please remember this :

KJK maybe easly to seduce by woman but doesn't mean KJK also easly to changes his heart from 1 woman to another woman :)  Even when that woman more perfect than his gf right know.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Sorry I can't translate the post but I was looking at the pictures and gifs posted at the bottom of it and I love the sixth one. I hope the op doesn't mind me posting it here. The gif shows how  or a few seconds Jongkook blanks after Jihyo's comment then laughs.  

006deV0Hly1fz6fwm03hvg30850c4x6p.gif

gif credit to 薄荷色的mojito

Jongkook seems to be blanking quite a bit lately, remember when Haha asked JK if Jihyo and him started at the MAMA awards and he just responded with "Me?" :joy: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Ask for help from a co shipper for translation. (Thank you to our coshipper who helped translate)

Just a rough translation: 

The post is an analysis of i guess an SA shipper also. She was saying that the questions that was ask for jk was scripted. Her proof was the first pic of JS and 2nd pic of SJ who seems to be always looking in the front and maybe has something that they are reading.  She (the poster) said that everything was scripted before jh interrupts. The "natural" meeting was actually more like script from the pds coz maybe for loveline purposes in the future, it obvious that its only jk now coz LKS is out coz he is dating. The "oppa im here" was out of the script thats why everyone was shocked. JS didn't say a word and jk was blank for a while and was showing nervousness base on the pic that was shared by @CI0. She said that jh seems to not  like the idea of jk having another loveline. Jk knows that jh don't like it but was shocked when jh suddenly reacted, it was unexpected. But in the end that's the reason why he was kinda shy and laugh! It was jh way of reminding them that "she is there/the gf is here".  

And i believe the reason jS did not continue or change topic coz it might reveal smt more and the conversation might go deeper which could lead to revealing smt hidden (its my opinion only)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Guys, here is the link to the subbed version of jk hyung's Hyundai Mini Concert. Credit to kjkchina:

https://youtu.be/qgL3sSKoQsY

Jk hyung started talking about his desire for marriage around min. 9:50. It was then around min. 10:18 that a fan asked "are you going to marry hong jin young?". Jk hyung did not answer but asked "what?" "Hong jin young?" and he jokingly stated "I didn't know you guys envy jinyoung unnie like this". Then around min. 10:37 that an ahjumma fan shouted "your mom wants you two to get married". and added "it is your mom's wish". Around min. 10:46 jk hyung replied "it's my life." and also "although I am a filial son and my mom takes care of me well, marriage should be better if it is up to me". 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

She said that jh seems to not  like the idea of jk having another loveline.

This is a really interesting thought because unlike other times before where people argued it was the PD's pushing SA "loveline, this time it was Jihyo herself pushing for it.  Not to say Jihyo feels insecure of Jongkook's lovelines, we already know her and HJY are very close off camera but it's interesting that she'd push for her own "loveline" with JK instead of, let's say, his and HJY. As I can tell they're still pretty fresh in SK, meanwhile I think most people haven't been keeping an eye on SA like we have. So why the not-so-subtle reminder?  

I saw some people try comparing it to her jokes with Haha but even if you tried comparing it wouldn't come close. When it comes to Haha she always says "on running man you're mine." she makes it clear it's a running joke on RM same as she did with Gary back in the early RM days. 

(edit: to be clear I don't see SA as a loveline which is why I added the quotation marks)

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

"it's my life." and also "although I am a filial son and my mom takes care of me well, marriage should be better if it is up to me". 

I love how firm but respectful he was as to not offend the fans but also make it clear that who he decides to marry is his own choice and no one else's.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I saw some people try comparing it to her jokes with Haha but even if you tried comparing it wouldn't come close. When it comes to Haha she always says "on running man you're mine." she makes it clear it's a running joke on RM same as she did with Gary back in the early RM days. 

Ofc its very different, HH is married we all know jh is just joking and didn't mean much. But with jk we can think twice. They are rumored for the longest time and she knows that her action could give a suspecting implication. But still she did it. Jh has been paired to many but after gary it was clear that jh is not into any loveline at all. Of all the men he could joke why with jk, right? She has refused and denied him a few times (MUD & KB) so why start now. And i saw a few comments (weibo cut my viewing coz i need to register/have acct) and mostly have positive vibe. Nobody is refusing the idea that SA could really be a couple. Someone even ask her if she has a spy inside rm coz it was so detailed, but agree with her analysis.

In addition to the previous translation, (this one as per my own understanding only base on google) she (the poster) said, when jk said this is unnatural, he was not referring to their meeting (we all know they met in a very natural way) but he was referring to jh's reaction. It was like he was saying "it's a very unnatural way to reveal her emotions/ a very unnatural way for a revelation". She said also that the bickering of the two whether its natural/unnatural is like a couple who are flirting with each other. I think the poster believes that SA is a couple and is just waiting for the right timing to reveal the truth.

18 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I love how firm but respectful he was as to not offend the fans

This is always the thing that amazed me. He can deny "firmly" other woman, but he cannot do it with jh. Before it was "family", and now he don't even say "family" anymore, he just smile and change topic if possible.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys, I've been a viewer of this thread since 2~3 years ago. I'm in the waiting game (of this ship) ever since 2015.

I decided to open an account because I just want to let you know that I did some stalking on the user who posted JK in a bridal shop and apparently she's a part of MUD.

Thanks to everyone who always post here, I anticipate the replies here weekly and i loooove it ❤️ Thanks guys! SA 화이팅!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hojunnie said:

Hello guys, I've been a viewer of this thread since 2~3 years ago. I'm in the waiting game (of this ship) ever since 2015.

I decided to open an account because I just want to let you know that I did some stalking on the user who posted JK in a bridal shop and apparently she's a part of MUD.

Thanks to everyone who always post here, I anticipate the replies here weekly and i loooove it ❤️ Thanks guys! SA 화이팅!

Hi ... 

Welcome dear, I'm so glad you write it like this ...

Yes, OneKJK IG confirmed it that was during filming MUD last year ...

Happy writing & reading :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hojunnie said:

Haiii.. welcome to the thread, KJK went there with his nieces..And right, it will be in MUD episode..

• Like 1