[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hey guys I m new shipper here .. in past I only read your post because I m not good in English that's why I didn't post anything but now I want to talk about spartace with you guys please accept me I love all spartace shippers who are loyal to spartace thank you for your hard work .... Please work together

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

actually guys, i was surprised when i watched it live. SJH offered herself to KJK and RM gave SA a lovey dovey bgm. i think RM and RM members are helping SA to pave the way. since it went by so fast, i need to make sure again though. also, KJK and JSM officially declared the "kookmin sibling" title for them.

Seriously. Great news

• Like 9

the caption is very well said :)

and SA standing each other like this after Haha said : u want changes ur seat ? because KJK said : He want dating someone naturaly. (in the press con scene) (the translate from one of comment section in eilla_88 IG).

Btw, when SJH said it's me oppa in here (as I mentioned the video above, KJK didn't denying just smile shyly and his face getting red). LOL

@lovelycouplespartace31 welcome dear !!! ;) Glad u became sa shippers in here :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

the caption is very well said :)

and SA standing each other like this after Haha said : u want changes ur seat ? because KJK said : He want dating someone naturaly. (in the press con scene) (the translate from one of comment section in eilla_88 IG).

Btw, when SJH said it's me oppa in here (as I mentioned the video above, KJK didn't denying just smile shyly and his face getting red). LOL

@lovelycouplespartace31 welcome dear !!! ;) Glad u became sa shippers in here :D

Thank you

• Like 3

Those of you who either have access to Naver or can understand Hangul: What’s the response like from K-Nets? 

3 hours ago, lovelycouplespartace31 said:

Hey guys I m new shipper here .. in past I only read your post because I m not good in English that's why I didn't post anything but now I want to talk about spartace with you guys please accept me I love all spartace shippers who are loyal to spartace thank you for your hard work .... Please work together

Welcome to the thread. :D 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Remember what Haha said, you just have to ask JK out three times and he's yours. Counting last years fortune reading and now today's episode Jihyo has one more to go.:joy:

Shippers have eagle eyes and the memory of elephants. Well, and the fact that stuff on SNS lives forever helps, LOL. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 5

@mn0096 Actually most of the comments on naver are pretty positive. I was surprised that knets were supportive of the idea. Because of the HJY-KJK loveline, I was afraid that SA might get a big lash from knets, but it really surprised me when I saw that most of the comments were supporting KJK and SJH as a couple who can get married.

I also saw someone writing "Please ditch HJY" and it got lots of dislikes and there was also someone who wrote "please get married to HJY" and it got dislikes too. I think that most of the comments came from mature people that's why it didn't have that childish vibe (most of them were people in their 20s, 30s and 40s). I also think that they were eager to see KJK married that's why they didn't care much about who might be the partner as much as seeing KJK as a married man (however we can't deny that they were supporting SJH precisely as the other half ok KJK). 

The following is some of the knets comments on naver

1.  SJH is getting even prettier, please put down that hat.

2. They are so good together.

3. I love KJK and SJH together.

4. SJH fighting.

5. I don't know if they are a business couple or not but if not fighting!

6. Cheers for this couple.

7. Cutie KJK.

8. I support this couple too. 

9. This is so funny.

10. The title of the video really match the situation. ("sudden mood change: KJK-SJH 5G rapid straight confession" this is the SA's shared naver video title)

11. ....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

@saissuspicious me too! most of them are positive and welcoming. i've translated some comments too...

A pair that matches well.

SJH is agressive.. i like JK-JH.

i support this couple❤

KJK is cute.

good match/perfect match.

i also support this couple❤❤

KJK's face is blushing /red.

i think SJH is better/SJH suits well than HJY.

i love it!!! kookmong couple.

kookie is embarrased/flustered.

jongkook hyungnim... please get married.

JH-JK forever!

please. ditch HJY.

종국 ❤ 지효 (jongkook❤jihyo)

SJH and KJK, i support them too.

looks good with SJH, better than HJY.

JH is really natural. 송❤꾹 (song❤kook) match well.

i support this couple.

let's make both of them a couple!

good match.

they are a good match!

also, for next week opening...

z5.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

KJK-SJH 5G rapid straight confession" this is the SA's shared naver video title

Oh, wow. Thanks! :D 

38 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

i've translated some comments too...

Thanks! :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@kookiemongg Actually, like one of the k viewers, I really like the title of the video. RM PD/editor, choose this naughtily. You know how coming with a video title or a post caption isn't something easy to do. And we all know how lots of magazines, televisions, posts or articles often put a misleading/click bait titles to get viewers attentions. But in SA's case they are not a loveline in RM, KJK is still in a business loveline with HJY, so there is no way RM PDs/SBS is willing to make a mess by hinting to a romantic relationship between KJK and SJH at this critic period of time. 

Saying that "KJK and SJH's class is : 5G straight confession" is really suspicious. They didn't question their equation, they were more like praising their straightforwardness by saying "it's a 5G straight confession". If we take this literally, it means SA won't go through articles, they will announce directly on TV. LOL Also 5G is known for its higher range, rapidity, strongness and it is also named "the above all". So in case SA announce their relationship in the future, it will be the hottest topic in SK and on a international scale. 

I also find Dispatch's reaction to KJK's confession about marriage for next year as really something, because no matter what happened from lovelines and rumors surrounding KJK for the past five years, we never had a reaction from their part, even when KJK and HAHA mentioned Dispatch a lot of times. But this time around, it seemed like KJK's words have some weight which made Dispatch react to it. I don't know if they have some clues or evidence and they came to term to stay silent for the time being after discussing it with KJK's side. Also the way they stated it was like they knew that KJK had plans to announce his relationship recently but it got delayed for another year so they were saying would next year be the real deal. As if they had a word that the announcement would be through them. 

Another thing I like is SJH's straighforwardness. Tell me which male member made SJH react like that expect for KJK. People say that SJH hate being linked to KJK but she acts completely different to what those people are saying. 

1. She choose him when she needs to choose her movie partner instead. (wind wind wind movie vlive pressconf)

2. She said "what if we are dating in KB", and she told the casts there that she is indeed enjoying the rumors between her and KJK when they asked her if she is enjoying it.

3. She asks the FT about her MARRIAGE chemistry/possiblities with KJK. (didn't even do it with her official loveline, KG) 

4. She is always close to KJK even when the world is upside down about their marriage rumors in the past. She doesn't care and I love that side about her.

It's true that we have been in a roller coaster ride for so many years now, but it doesn't hurt to wait a litte bit more. Let's enjoy their sweet moments in RM, because once they announce their relationship, SJH will be quitting RM for sure (the show might end by the end of 2019 and not because of SA) and we wouldn't be able to watch more of their sweet interactions on a weekly basis. So yeah, let's enjoy while we can ;) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

hi im new spartace shipper..nice to meet u guys. this is my first time to comment in this forum since i became a member few months ago. i love to read all ur opinion abt spartace in this forum. and im just amazed how all of u still stand for our spartace since beginning until now. about spartace news these days i felt shocked and happy in the same time seeing JH bravely told JK "oppa I'm here" ,because we know that JH is very secretive person abt her personal life. but today i felt sad because of that news there's some accounts that called JH desperate woman and just one side love, and jihyo only joking and dont take too serious and there's also someone said that JK never interesting to JH and never see her as a woman but just sibling/family. its make me sooo sad and upset in the same time. sorry guys i wrote abt this here, i just want to share what inside my mind here with u, because as a newbie abt spartace i dont know where i can talk and share abt this except here in this forum. im sorry if it disturb u guys. Im very happy to be spartace shipper even the ride just like rollercoaster up and down, happy and sad. Everytime i felt sad i always remember that Rainbow comes after storm and happiness comes after sadness..i hope we can hear good news as soon as possible. im sorry it's too long.

• Like 3

Watching the first segment where they bludgeoned LKS with questions, Haha commented (and YJS agrees too) that YJS is a bit excited with dating news like this, didn't he acted the same before too towards a certain 2 peoples? Back then :D 

• Like 3

RM eps 434

Pre Opening :

LKS & YSC's background when they're must reveal their clan's secret, my memories reminds me to old RM in LKS's house eps & "chicken towel" eps.

Press Con Segment :

1. SA sitting side by side until KJK became a central.

2. The first SA seat side by side just too close.

3. When it turns to LKS --

a. HH : This proves that JSM & LKS's relationship was strict busines / business couple only no more (it reminds me to MC era when SJH caught by dispatch & then SJH confirm it by herself on RM & the other members also said that).

b. YJS : I like these scandals. I'm really happy when something like this happens to people around me. (all of sentence when YJS said that always look at KJK directly. LOL)

4. When it turns to HH --

a. After YJS wrap up Haha & then Haha make a funny speech in the last w/ the funny expression, KJK stand up while laughing & glanced to SJH. (it's really fast, around 11.12 - 11.14)

5. When it turns to KJK --

a. YJS : KJK always says it's not that he isn't interested in getting married.

KJK : It's driving me crazy.

LKS : Especially these days.

YJS Let me ask you. Are u interested in getting married this year?

KJK : I'm not sure if I can get married this year.

?? : U should start dating first.

KJK : I want to start dating.

YJS : U want to meet someone. U can get married later but u should start dating.

KJK : I really want to meet someone this year. Hopefully, I'll hope get married next year.

YSC : Next year ? 2020 ?

JSJ : Do u want to go on blind dates ?

KJK : That would be awkward.

JSJ : U just want to meet someone.

KJK I want to meet someone by chance. (it's really match w/ KJK song last year 1% Miracle + behind the scene KJK made that lyric).

JSJ : By chance.

YJS : U want to meet someone by chance.

KJK : Yes, I prefer that.

SJH : Here is someone too.

HH : Should we switch the seats ?

KJK : Hold on.

YSC : They met by chance.

KJK : It doesn't feel natural (KJK face getting red).

SJH : It does.

KJK : No. It doesn't.

SJH : It does.

KJK : No.

LKS It does feel natural. It couldn't feel more natural.

JSJ : But it really feel natural.

KJK : It' doesn't.

IMO :

- I love when SA debate / arguing certain things. Like coffee vs beer in recent eps also.

(ofc SA didn't really debate / arguing).

- I love when SJH daring to reveal her feeling & / their relationship. SJH isn't type who is want to create business couple, SJH isn't type who is want get attention from her fans & haters, SJH really introvert person who is really have a private life esp about family & love. SJH knew about KJK-SJH really linking each other, what if SJH really refused that rumor & didn't have a felling & / relationship w/ KJK, SJH shouldn't speech like that, but SJH offered herself, it's not 1st time SJH doing that to KJK directly indirectly. Like @saissuspicious said above.

- I love when the others members really support SA like that. Not pretend like last year eps 385.

- KJK song last year 1% Miracle really match w/ SA story + behind the scene about that lyirc too.

- KJK didn't denying anything except said no, no, & no + KJK's face getting red, never stop smiling & laughing with shyly, what if KJK didn't have a feeling even KJK is a man who is type shyly, I think KJK's face didn't getting red like that + KJK didn't angry / annoying at that time.

- When press Con LKS & HH segments, KJK's face & react seems to be jealous all the time w/ both of them.

- Since KJK became a special guest in PJF, coincidence or not but SA start to close again like RM old eps & not try to avoid each other again. KJK start to looking & glancing at SJH, SA daring to confession their feeling to each other, SA standing & sitting side by side even when SA aren't in 1 partner / team, SJH choose KJK again, SA didn't care about SA rumor, etc. I wish SA still like this until SA reveal their relationship.

- At least when they're not dating yet until now, SA know each other about a lot of people ship them & linking them each other. RM still going on, SA still meet each other every week, so it's possible to dating, but ofc I wish SA have been dating in real life a few years ago.

- I'm glad to Knet for SA case really mature & support SA like that & didn't assume SA doing that for the show & ratting. Because SA never ever became MC, TC, RM Couple, & SBS Couple, even SA moments always cutting off, so, ofc SA doing that not for the show & ratting.

- Tbh, actually SA always reveal their relationship to the public directly indirectly step by step, but since that's not official announce, ofc we just can assume this & that.

- Let's enjoy SA moment every week on RM, like @saissuspicious said, until SA reveal their relationship, after that, the biggest possibility is SJH resign because she will pregnant & or the same member can't getting married.

- RM members didn't mentioning & congratulating KJK loveline, I'm glad it & as I now, RM have a several new PD, I hope for them not bring KJK loveline on RM for this year.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@meyaja60

haaiii thanks for finally writed here, and welcome to you too..I really know how it feels, and for suggestion, i suggest you to ignore that hate comment, because like Taylor swift song said "haters gonna hate hate hate" so just 'shake it off'' it LOL:D. Because every moment absolutely had 2 side. In IG i looked 2 side of same SA news, LOL, the postive one, and the negative one but the topic is one " Ji hyo Jokingly  Offer to date KJK on RM".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, meyaja60 said:

hi im new spartace shipper..nice to meet u guys. this is my first time to comment in this forum since i became a member few months ago. i love to read all ur opinion abt spartace in this forum. and im just amazed how all of u still stand for our spartace since beginning until now. about spartace news these days i felt shocked and happy in the same time seeing JH bravely told JK "oppa I'm here" ,because we know that JH is very secretive person abt her personal life. but today i felt sad because of that news there's some accounts that called JH desperate woman and just one side love, and jihyo only joking and dont take too serious and there's also someone said that JK never interesting to JH and never see her as a woman but just sibling/family. its make me sooo sad and upset in the same time. sorry guys i wrote abt this here, i just want to share what inside my mind here with u, because as a newbie abt spartace i dont know where i can talk and share abt this except here in this forum. im sorry if it disturb u guys. Im very happy to be spartace shipper even the ride just like rollercoaster up and down, happy and sad. Everytime i felt sad i always remember that Rainbow comes after storm and happiness comes after sadness..i hope we can hear good news as soon as possible. im sorry it's too long.

Hi !! welcome to SA forum, I'm glad to you all incl you became new members in here ...

Yes, it's not easy for beginning became SA shipper, really like a roller coaster. Always have a pro & contra.

So cheers ! I'm waiting reading what ur write about them again ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Continues RM eps 434

1st game :

1. 18.43 - 18.46 : KJK look at SJH directly when SJH amazed to Yang Hee Jong. (While everyone focus to player, KJK look at her, check her reaction. LOL).

2. When JSM said : 10. SJH directly & quickly said : 12. (my mind directly remind tp RM eps 430 when HH & Byul became a competitive). KJK just smile shyly when SJH like that.

3. 33.42 - 33.52 : Hee Jong turns to the games & then lost, after that SA high five + interlock finger as always. (it's really fast moment).

4. After YJS & Haha finished from mysterious room, SA standing side by side.

2nd game :

1. After LKS make a poem : SA standing side by side & KJK look at SJH directly when laugh.

2. When Chunga dancing KJK lost their partner. KJK step back & seems search & looking something. (my delulu : looking at SJH. LOL.)

3. When they're start to 2nd game : SA standing side by side until the guest came to their partner.

4. 54.20 - 54.22 Did u remember guys when in PJF, SA said, what if they're boring while filming on RM, SA exercise boxing. KJK did it alone. LOL.

3rd game :

1. When SJH turns the game & then lost, KJK said while laugh : Look at her facial expression.

4th game :

1. When SJH's secret open, KJK's react didn't surprise, it seems KJK know already about SJH behaviour.

• Like 2

Gentle remind,

to all SA Shippers in SA Soompi, SA Line, SA IG, etc.

Please don't reply anything to all haters who is coming to comment section.

Just ignore it.

I know, it will hurt you all as SA shippers, but SA shippers always became mature shippers since MC era & always respect each other since MC era.

We never ever use another hashtag, we never ever became spammer & push anything in comment section to another shippers, to SA, & to related SA.

Every shippers can be freely to give an opinion. Different shippers ofc different how they will look alike. That's a perspective. As long as SA not announce yet have a bf & / gf or have getting married, we can be SA shippers, SA shippers still sailing.

Please remind this, what if someday SA didn't end up together, SA Shippers didn't in delulu, because their closeness undeniable esp when camera is off, their closeness isn't for filming, & not for business couple.

Still Support KJK & SJH themself even when SA didn't end up together.

Please remind this also, became SA shippers it's not easy from the beginning, always up & down, like a roller coaster, a lot of haters, like a puzzle.

We can talk about a negative thinking (it's really human) but only in a private chatting, not in SA Soompi & SA IG which is a lot of hatters will look it.

I'm glad became SA Shippers.

Fighting ! ^^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1