Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

^ Reminds me of the period where YJS actually being active in teasing them subtlely while on camera... I believe it is the period where they started dating and its new news to the family. Its gone now (YJS teasing them) altho its still surfacing here and there. Just like Haha teasing.

Oh happy new year to all in this thread. Trolls included ^^ 

• Like 1

working together for the 1st mission, standing side by side, holding hand each other for a while when they're entering the room, & tap her back.

they're not in 1 partner but they're very close. SJH sitting in yellow clothes & KJK beside her in blue clothes (standing). KJK seems slight tap her back after yjs & lks in 1 frame, u can find it with a slow motion.

in this eps, SA often standing side by side and KJK in some moments look at her like old RM.

• Like 10

Just seen this clip posted on Weibo, from kjk's Lotte mini concert on 4 Jan

http://t.cn/EGinISO?m=4325257675937259&u=2867449362

Although I can't understand what is spoken. according to sources on Weibo, a rough translation is that an ahjumma in the audience shouted out that 'your mother likes hjy' and he replied by saying 'I will be a filial son but marriage is my personal affairs' 

Reading the comments to the video seems an ahjumma even replied him by saying 'then don't bother getting married'

Maybe any of you who can understand Korean can watch clip and verify.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

36 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Although I can't understand what is spoken. according to sources on Weibo, a rough translation is that an ahjumma in the audience shouted out that 'your mother likes hjy' and he replied by saying 'I will be a filial son but marriage is my personal affairs' 

Reading the comments to the video seems an ahjumma even replied him by saying 'then don't bother getting married'

Hi I've seen that clip and understand korean 90% of the time.. He definitely said that whilst he may be a filial son, his feelings are different and his own personal affair. (meaning eventhough his mum might like hjy, he doesn't feel the same) 

Thanks for sharing the video! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I wish KJK reveal asap about his relationship. Ofc since we're SA shippers we want he end up with SJH but what if the truth is not with SJH, I will still support SA.

KJK didn't young anymore, he really want a marriage life + daughter. So, wish the best for KJK & SJH.

KJK's mom really support KJK with whoever KJK will be end up, she is nice person & have a big heart.

I think in this year : 1. a lot of people will push him for marry. 2. Always linking with KJK loveline.

Let's see let's pray let's wait what happen in this year until next year.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

Hi I've seen that clip and understand korean 90% of the time.. He definitely said that whilst he may be a filial son, his feelings are different and his own personal affair. (meaning eventhough his mum might like hjy, he doesn't feel the same) 

What if ...

the truth is KJK in relationship with SJH since a long time ago & then nowadays every body push KJK with another woman whoever she is even KJK's mom maybe doing that also because she don't know yet about KJK - SJH in relationship but in the end KJK still choose SJH whatever the condition it will be a sweet moment & sweet man ever I've seen ... Even KJK once said I'll be a fillian son but doesn't mean KJK's heart can changes easly moreover what if KJK - SJH in relatinship in long time ago :)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

His mom said the same thing on MUD when one of the MCs asked her directly about HJY, that the decision was his. She also said she used to have a list of attributes she looked for in a DIL, but she got older, and won’t be living with her DIL, anyways. Because she’s a very nice elder, unwilling to disrespect anyone, she’s going to be very diplomatic. Also, there’s a difference between liking someone, and liking that person as a DIL. :D 

• Like 9

If u see the clip very carefully, even when they were not in the scene, u still can see ji hyo lookin up to jk and leaned on him. then jk pushed her away, i assume its because he didnt wanna make a scene? but then jh made some space and now jk tapped her and i think he just wanted to make sure shes not upset haha. after that when members are playing you see jk texting or checking his phone or sth. maybe texted jh?? Haha im delusional but whatever :):)

the caption just copying from one of the comment section @ k.joojoob

and im agree with that caption but not sure he pushed sjh's head i think sjh doing that by herself.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, Regita M. P said:

Pd Hwanjie Ig update

It's look like Press conference this day ?

and ... tada SA sitting side by side again.

Is SA same team? But their sweater looks different. Ohh i think jihyo noona same team as sechan right? And jong kook hyung seems same team as somin noona? 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

This looks serious, guys. Shouldn’t there be a live feed, or some leaks by now? 

I wish not serious topic as my think can't wait for this airing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

This looks serious, guys. Shouldn’t there be a live feed, or some leaks by now? 

It seems serious and members except sukjin hyung and somin noona has serious faces. I really hope it is not an announcement saying kwangsoo hyung will quit RM.

• Like 1

I don't think it's an actual press conference. I think it's part of the RM episode they're filming since you can to see the RM banner in the back. They're most likely made to look like a press conference as a way for them to address the relationship on the show. I don't think hwanjine would put "ㅋㅋㅋ" had it been serious. 

• Like 2

I think thats not about team...joong kook wear green army sweater and somin dark grey jacket...

RM eps 433

KJK : It's awesome spot couple to visit.

(and then Tinny oppa Ig update SA + him for the very 1st time)

Before entering the gondola (when JSJ in gondola), KJK, Haha, & SJH were talking.

1st mission : working together, standing side by side, SJH hold KJK's hand, & when they're entering the room KJK tap her back.

1st game : SA often standing side by side, KJk help SJH's butt inside donnut, & SJH touch KJK's hand when they're laugh (and the body both of them step back at that time).

2nd game : SA often standing side by side again. When Haha & YSC going out together, we can look the spot of SA + Tinny oppa take a pocture with a snowman.

Apink times : SJH touch KJK's waist, it's seems KJK teased her before.

3rd game : SJH sitting in yellow clothes & KJK standing beside SJH in blue clothes, SJH lean her head to KJK's hand, KJK look at SJH & then slighty tap her back, & then KJK look at her again.

When SJH turn the game for the 2nd times, KJK said : grab it first w/ the lips and the caption made by RM said : KJK nags.

4th games : SA mirroring each other for a while when red vs purple team (lean the head w/ hand).

KJK once said : Haha & Ji hyo both look like men (red vs yellow team) & the  Haha said : I touched her shoulders & she's muscular here.

After this games scene, SA + Tinny oppa take a picture with snowman, because before this games, KJK didn't wear blue clothes & SJH didn't wear yellow clothes. The picture of Tinny oppa KJK wear blue & SJH wear yellow.

• Like 4

an update on the previous discussion:

It appears as though the press conference taking place in the variety show will be related to his statement regarding the dating news.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1