Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

another gppd news cames from Haha & wife confirmed Byul is pregnant now :))

Information from Bearkookie instastory ...

this is original article.

I wish we can hear a good news also from our SA ...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

another gppd news cames from Haha & wife confirmed Byul is pregnant now :))

Information from Bearkookie instastory ...

I wish we can hear a good news also from our SA ...

Omg really?! So happy for haha hyung and byul noona :) Going to be another sweet addition to their cute and sweet family :) hope they get a baby girl this time since they have two boys already :)

Yeah hope there will be some good news from SA too, if they are dating, I really do hope they announce soon so as to not cause misunderstanding among fans who might think they are dating others (for eg for kwangsoo hyung, i think the reason why this dating news came out unexpectedly was because they were teasing and forcing too much out of Kwangmin last Friday night. So I think kwangsoo hyung felt the need to clear things up to not cause fans to believe he is actually dating somin, since shin dong yeob sort of teased kwangmin saying they are definitely dating. So i guess this was his way to clear off rumors with somin and also to ensure sun bin noona is not affected by all those teasing last Friday)

• Like 1

Notice how JK looked quite unhappy after JH's story with her ex. His smile looked forced, his arms were circled, and he was also resolutely staring at his shoe even when his partner was talking.

LOL jealousy much?

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Notice how JK looked quite unhappy after JH's story with her ex. His smile looked forced, his arms were circled, and he was also resolutely staring at his shoe even when his partner was talking.

LOL jealousy much?

Yeah i can feel something watching jong kook hyung's expression. He seems to be just pretending to enjoy jihyo noona's past love story. But his reactions and smile seems forced. I think he was affected by how jihyo noona was reminiscing her past love story with her ex, because she was telling the story with full enthusiasm and looked happy to share that story and also told she was touched by what her ex bf did. So perhaps jong kook hyung got affected by what she said and got jealous? 

4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Omg! Sorry this is not SA related but kwangsoo hyung is reportedly dating lee sun bin noona for the past 5 months! Here is the post about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCAHACn1sY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1in66e3q4onld

If the news is true, i am so happy for them :) they make a good looking couple :)

P/s eventhough I said I would be happy for SA no matter who they end up with, i still think my heart is not ready to hear sudden news like this about them dating someone else. Just hoping and praying the best for our SA :)

Ahhhhh...that's answer my question past months ago about why LKS and SA seems close again..Before he seems distant and more close to JSM, and his place went to YSC, but couple months ago, LKS back close to SA..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Number 5 is trending about KJK & SJH hope find their happines .... 

Ahhhh my heart ...

The translate from onekjk ig account, I ask him privately...

Wow. I guess now fans' focus shift to jong kook hyung and jihyo noona ever since kwangsoo hyung's dating news. I am sure fans are also curious about the real score between jong kook hyung and jihyo noona. I hope because now attention is on them, I hope this won't cause SA to be cautious or distance each other again. 

• Like 4

When YJS said : It's imposible LKS - JSM

When YJS said : It's imposible KG - SJH

When YJS said : It's imposible KJK - HJY

When YJS said : You shoud get married KJK - SJH

When YJS said : It's pretty meanwhile pointer KJK-SJH mix face

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

When YJS said : 1st they're fighting each other but and then fallin in love each other, the child's name is liger.

actually, it's HH who said that

anyway, there's moment that caught my attention from yesterday ep.

it's when HH said that the last song should Turbo's. 

J4OAFTf.jpg isn't KJK sitting a little bit too close to SJH ?

some people might say that KJK just being nice and polite, giving more space for his partner (SooYoung). 

that might be true, but SY is just finished dancing at that time, and there's a lot of space to his left

i dont think KJK need to give SY that much space, to the point that he has to leave his own space like that

and then when he rejected the idea, instead of leaning on his own table, he leaned to SJH-YSC's table, right in front of SJH

BJuAEPS.png 

iirc, someone posted about the signs when a guy and a girl is a couple, one of which is that they often invaded their couple spaces. they're too comfortable around each other that they didn't realize when they're invading

• Like 6

Just been checking out the Spartace discussions on Weibo (China). After the news about Kwangsoo and Haha, around 1000 more people started to follow the Spartace discussion thread.  Everyone is discussing and highly expecting Spartace to make their announcement before 12:00 midnight on new year. Fingers crossed.

Whatever happens, wishing everyone happy new year!!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Just been checking out the Spartace discussions on Weibo (China). After the news about Kwangsoo and Haha, around 1000 more people started to follow the Spartace discussion thread.  Everyone is discussing and highly expecting Spartace to make their announcement before 12:00 midnight on new year. Fingers crossed.

may i know the spartace group in disscusion ? I just curious hehe maybe I can look or join ...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tiglon said:

what? huhuhu to fast n furious hihu

53 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This is a general comment, and not meant for anyone specifically:

We’ve all gone through this before. Fingers crossed, but let’s stay chilled. Hoping for the best, but it’s up to SA, not us. As long as THEY’RE happy, we’ll support them whichever way and however long THEY want us to. No matter what. Please, remember that. This thread has always been level-headed and respectful. Let’s stay that way. :) 

53 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Everyone have a Happy New year, and may you all be blessed!!! :heart:

• Like 6

Where is this speculation about spartace before new year coming from? Or is it just wishful thinking since we've had good news from two other members.

I'm happy for LKS! And congrats to HH and Byul! 

Happy new year everyone!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Where is this speculation about spartace before new year coming from? Or is it just wishful thinking since we've had good news from two other members.

I'm happy for LKS! And congrats to HH and Byul! 

Happy new year everyone!

Which one ? What if the information from me, it's about wishes from Chinese people KJK & SJH find their hapiness. And their wishes became a trending topic No. 6.

And the others information, I don't know where from.

Btw,

Happy New Year @linzer03 and to all SA shippers in this forum & Ig & others ...

Still support SA even when they're not together as we expect, we're just fans, we just want KJK & SJH have a happy life ...

Still support SA shippers each other !!!

Still spread of love like SA .

Be healty, be happy, be possitive, be mature, always success !!! God bless :)

• Like 5

Sorry not related to SA again, but Dispatch has released the Jan 1 couple. They are EXO's Kai and Jennie Blackpink. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEw86zhfgj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wffvftwryhhl

Btw Happy New Year guys! And Happy Shipping! Let's continue this journey with SA no matter how long it takes and let's hope it ends in a sweet and memorable ending :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My last post of 2018: SA being adorable. Did she even know that he looked at her like that? This was an official pic from SBS, not fan made. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

may i know the spartace group in disscusion ? I just curious hehe maybe I can look or join ...

This is one of the Spartace discussion forums I checked on Weibo. 

https://www.weibo.com/p/1008085288ca7b8d2397edf43463b61f026797/

I can't find that specific post anymore though.

One thing to note if you check out the first page, they have found that Tiny Oppa follows an IG account called "Spartace Couple"

005STpNXly1fyqystc01rj30hs0vk15o.jpg

You can check out the other posts in the discussion.

Edited by tiglon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1