Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

LOL, if you take everything KJK and his friends said every time, you would be had a migrain, they are entertainers you know, its words beyond words, like a puzzle. If you want to know what is the truth, you must be know KJK and SJH very well. For me, it based on body language, and what or where place is that? And for HH statement, he said in in entertainment awards, ( what you expect from that place? the truth? HH just did that for entertainment sake..)and KJK's body reaction told us it's just a joke, he was kindly threatening HH there, just 'meeeehh..' or yeah yeah yeah reaction. like said 'yeah do it what you want'. So let's back to 2016 at the same situation, different place, it's KBS Ent Awards. When CTH and KJK served award together and CTH 'jokingly' asked him when he going to reveal that he had a girlfriend? ( you can google it ) And KJK's reaction surprised and shocked, he even take CTH's collar and said 'Yaaahhh'. It is different right? SO right know i am still waiting him and his wedding news, whatever that is, if our solved puzzle is right then congratulations to us, but if not, then it's allright, as long they both happy. Christmas gift from Tiny just made my stomach felt butterfly!!

 

 

yes, after a few hours and take a silent time, I just realised it. I'm totally agree with u ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

So let's back to 2016 at the same situation, different place, it's KBS Ent Awards. When CTH and KJK served award together and CTH 'jokingly' asked him when he going to reveal that he had a girlfriend? ( you can google it ) And KJK's reaction surprised and shocked, he even take CTH's collar and said 'Yaaahhh'. It is different

 

In case some of you forgot, CTH did this shortly after SA got fired. Lots of speculations were floating around about why they got fired, including that they were dating. I can’t see CTH being so insensitive as to use that against his very best friend unless there was some truth to it. CTH’s upset over what happened to SA even spilled over into 2D1N, IIRC. Speaking of “truth,” after CTH’s little crack about a GF, YJS blessed SA’s wedding on RM, thinking the show had ended. He wasn’t setting up a loveline. Think about it. Similar surroundings (awards show), different vibes (both he and HH teasing KJK, but CTH was sad while HH was being his usual bratty self). Context matters.  

 

Chill, guys. It’s no biggie. We have 1000+ pages of SA moments. Happy New Year to everyone. More importantly, Happy Shipping. Yeah, I got my priorities straight! LOL :D 

 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, what if u re watch again in kshowonline, no one nobody even haha no said claim kjk has a real feeling with her.

 

HH I saw JK being patient. I saw him trying to be patient. SC saw it too. It might not be 100% but I think he's 80% there. I think he controls his feeling by working out.

 

KJK : don't u see me trying to be patient, Hh? (kjk's face angry and i think he want slap Haha asap like on BP).

 

HH : That's why I'm not looking at u.

 

 

Haha never ever claim KJK has a real feeling, Haha just said KJk being patient.

 

And ...

 

When they won, 1st KJK didn't hug her as a jokingly promise before (before announce, KJK asked by the other MC what if u win, what u will do ? KJK said I don't know. And then the others mc said I want to see hug each other). 2nd KJK did hug her because pushed by the mc. 3rd When KJK speak out about their won, KJK cleary said : It isn't easy for female celeb to play such a role with me. I'm always grateful that she always works hard sacrifices herself ...............

 

Do u get notice ? It's pure just for ratting, KJK said sacrifices herself, did u remember she received many hates comments because try to seduce and close with KJK ? But she still play along because for the ratting.

 

Just want make it a clear guys ...

 

CMIIW

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK cleary said : It isn't easy for female celeb to play such a role with me. I'm always grateful that she always works hard sacrifices herself

 

There is only one female celeb he didn’t openly thank for her hard work, who he refused to play a role with, who, despite knowing that she’s been rumored to be with him for years, he never pushed back against, but instead graphically connected with his precious Angela. She’s the one who sacrificed the most, the one who worked with him the longest, the one who worked the hardest, the one who got fired probably because of him, the one who’s been everything to him (co-worker, sister, friend, and now something more), the one who did NOT get that Best Couple award. I’m very glad she didn’t get it. Because she’s not scripted. She’s the real one. His One n Only. Just to be clear. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i always reminded myself that shipping SA is different than shipping other couples (although SA was, is and probably the only couple i ever ship).

their past (SJH with her MC role, KJK with his past lovelines) restrain them from going public about their true relationship.

what they and their friends have said couldn't be the only source for info. we have to take account the vibes, the gesture, the facial expression, etc.

take example when CTH teased KJK and when HH teased KJK 
 

9 hours ago, delusionalme said:

So let's back to 2016 at the same situation, different place, it's KBS Ent Awards. When CTH and KJK served award together and CTH 'jokingly' asked him when he going to reveal that he had a girlfriend? ( you can google it ) And KJK's reaction surprised and shocked, he even take CTH's collar and said 'Yaaahhh'. It is different right?

 

9 hours ago, mn0096 said:

In case some of you forgot, CTH did this shortly after SA got fired. Lots of speculations were floating around about why they got fired, including that they were dating. I can’t see CTH being so insensitive as to use that against his very best friend unless there was some truth to it. CTH’s upset over what happened to SA even spilled over into 2D1N, IIRC. Speaking of “truth,” after CTH’s little crack about a GF, YJS blessed SA’s wedding on RM, thinking the show had ended. He wasn’t setting up a loveline. Think about it. Similar surroundings (awards show), different vibes (both he and HH teasing KJK, but CTH was sad while HH was being his usual bratty self). Context matters.  

 

if you are going to be dissapointed just because HH jokingly teased KJK, you'll be dissapointed many many times during MC era or when KJK said that SJH belongs to Gary.

 

be patient

be reasonable

shipping them is never easy, but it's fun at the same time :D 

 

10 hours ago, mn0096 said:

CTH’s upset over what happened to SA even spilled over into 2D1N, IIRC.

what did he said/do ? 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

what did he said/do ? 

 

It’s been a while, so someone CMIIW, but he suggested he wanted to carry KJK’s burden if he could. Because of the sensitive matter and who all was involved, he could not name SBS and RM directly, but it was clear he fully supported his friend. And, ofc, before RM was reinstated, KJK was quickly scheduled to guest on 2D1N. I always felt this wasn’t just about ratings. This was also a direct slap at SBS/RM, pushed in part by CTH. He wanted to show everyone that his friend had options. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mn0096 said:

 

There is only one female celeb he didn’t openly thank for her hard work, who he refused to play a role with, who, despite knowing that she’s been rumored to be with him for years, he never pushed back against, but instead graphically connected with his precious Angela. She’s the one who sacrificed the most, the one who worked with him the longest, the one who worked the hardest, the one who got fired probably because of him, the one who’s been everything to him (co-worker, sister, friend, and now something more), the one who did NOT get that Best Couple award. I’m very glad she didn’t get it. Because she’s not scripted. She’s the real one. His One n Only. Just to be clear. 

Beautiful True Words, snif snif.....

 

2 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

if you are going to be dissapointed just because HH jokingly teased KJK, you'll be dissapointed many many times during MC era or when KJK said that SJH belongs to Gary.

 

be patient

be reasonable

shipping them is never easy, but it's fun at the same time :D 

TRUE!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. My name's tiglon (a cross between a male tiger and a female lion ;))I have been reading for awhile without posting and just want to share what I have noticed from watching the latest SBS entertainment awards. You can also see it here: (Sorry, Chinese subs only)

Part 1: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39268723?from=search&seid=12020816886292163341

Part 2: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39317341?from=search&seid=12020816886292163341

 

The moments I noted were in Part 2:

at 38:10 - 38:15, right after the best couple awards was presented and just before the best teamwork award, the camera was on the RM table. The expressions on Jae Suk and Suk Jin's faces, are they still unhappy about the previous prize?

from 39:12, when they announced RM won the best teamwork award, haha seemed really apologetic for what he said previously and was gesturing towards jihyo but seems she didn't see it. and after that Se Chan seemed to pat on his back to console him.

from 40:00-40:12, after telling haha to stand to the other side and talking a bit with hwanjin, it seems he did not dare to stand next to jihyo and only stood behind her

then at 40:15, if you look closely at the bottom right, it looks like jihyo grabbed his arm. he immediately smiled and can't contain his happiness and relief that all's cool. 

from there until 40:35, keep a close eye and you'll notice they were nudging each other, and kjk was absolutely overjoyed and trying to control his happiness (the speech made by suk jin wasn't funny and so he sure wasn't laughing at any other jokes)

 

tip: you can watch the video at slower speeds, as slow as 0.5 speed, in order to catch the action.

 

Just thought i wanted to share my observations in my first post. Spartace fighting!

 

Edited by tiglon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Just thought i wanted to share my observations in my first post. Spartace fighting!

 

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated. And, welcome to the posting side of the thread. :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Hello. My name's tiglon (a cross between a male tiger and a female lion ;))I have been reading for awhile without posting and just want to share what I have noticed from watching the latest SBS entertainment awards. You can also see it here: (Sorry, Chinese subs only)

Part 1: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39268723?from=search&seid=12020816886292163341

Part 2: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39317341?from=search&seid=12020816886292163341

 

The moments I noted were in Part 2:

at 38:10 - 38:15, right after the best couple awards was presented and just before the best teamwork award, the camera was on the RM table. The expressions on Jae Suk and Suk Jin's faces, are they still unhappy about the previous prize?

from 39:12, when they announced RM won the best teamwork award, haha seemed really apologetic for what he said previously and was gesturing towards jihyo but seems she didn't see it. and after that Se Chan seemed to pat on his back to console him.

from 40:00-40:12, after telling haha to stand to the other side and talking a bit with hwanjin, it seems he did not dare to stand next to jihyo and only stood behind her

then at 40:15, if you look closely at the bottom right, it looks like jihyo grabbed his arm. he immediately smiled and can't contain his happiness and relief that all's cool. 

from there until 40:35, keep a close eye and you'll notice they were nudging each other, and kjk was absolutely overjoyed and trying to control his happiness (the speech made by suk jin wasn't funny and so he sure wasn't laughing at any other jokes)

 

tip: you can watch the video at slower speeds, as slow as 0.5 speed, in order to catch the action.

 

Just thought i wanted to share my observations in my first post. Spartace fighting!

 

 

 

Thank you so much !!!!

And welcome to sa soompi forum :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see that jihyo noona is quite active in today's ep. And Sechan hyung was so cute as her partner too, encouraging and supporting her. I think in the 2nd video that regita shared above, jihyo noona was talking about her past love experience during Christmas. In that segment, members and guests share past love stories that happened on Christmas Day. Jihyo noona shared the story about her and her ex boyfriend spending christmas together at home since they couldnt go out to date since she was already rather popular at that time. But jihyo noona did not dosclose whether that ex boyfriend was a celebrity or not. I think jihyo noona is trending at no.1 on naver due to that story. This is also the first time jihyo noona has opened up about her lovelife on RM.

 

On another note, hope jihyo noona will win Best Actress at tomorrow's KBS Drama Awards. She is nominated for Best Actress and Best Couple with Park Si Hoo hyung. I think the winners are based on votes so i think there is a high chance she can win both categories. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys , would like to ask if anyone want to join our LINE group chat for SA fans. Can leave me a PM so I can add u all in as some Twitter fans wanted to create it ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

Hi guys , would like to ask if anyone want to join our LINE group chat for SA fans. Can leave me a PM so I can add u all in as some Twitter fans wanted to create it ,

 

For those who may not be familiar with LINE, can you explain what a LINE group chat is, and how it will be used? Can anyone join, or are there conditions? Thanks. :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

 

For those who may not be familiar with LINE, can you explain what a LINE group chat is, and how it will be used? Can anyone join, or are there conditions? Thanks. :) 

LINE is a communication app where used all the time in Korea, just want to easier to communicate with all the spartace fans ,no condition,as long as u ship sa,u  can join 

Can add my ID and mentioned that u r SA fans 

ID : cloudiee1004

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg! Sorry this is not SA related but kwangsoo hyung is reportedly dating lee sun bin noona for the past 5 months! Here is the post about it:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCAHACn1sY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1in66e3q4onld

If the news is true, i am so happy for them :) they make a good looking couple :)

 

P/s eventhough I said I would be happy for SA no matter who they end up with, i still think my heart is not ready to hear sudden news like this about them dating someone else. Just hoping and praying the best for our SA :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just been confirmed Lee Kwang Soo is dating her. I'm happy for the new couple and while this situation doesn't relate to SA directly I can't help but remember how just a few nights ago the MCs and even other entertainers swore LKS and Somin were dating, how Kwang Soo has been showing his feelings for her.

 

Let's not take empty words to heart. Until any official news is out let's keep shipping them happily.:)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, CI0 said:

It's just been confirmed Lee Kwang Soo is dating her. I'm happy for the new couple and while this situation doesn't relate to SA directly I can't help but remember how just a few nights ago the MCs and even other entertainers swore LKS and Somin were dating, how Kwang Soo has been showing his feelings for her.

 

Let's not take empty words to heart. Until any official news is out let's keep shipping them happily.:)

So they are sort of considered as Despatch's New Year Couple right? Although the news came one day earlier. 

 

One another note, i do feel sad for shippers of kwangsoo hyung with somin noona and shippers of kwangsoo hyung with jihyo noona. As a shipper, I would totally understand how they would feel now. Their hopes to see their ship couple turn real would be crushed due to this news. 

 

Also, in regards to closure of SA's relationship, i feel that we will get a closure this year in regards to their relationship, whether they are indeed an item or just colleagues/siblings/family like they have claimed to be all this while. Because jong kook  hyung has repeatedly says he seriously wants to get married desperately, I think we will hear news about his gf/future wife by this year (could be jihyo noona, could be another female celeb, or a non celeb)

Although i try to keep my firm belief in SA, I am also getting myself ready to hear news of they are reportedly dating someone else all these while. But the thing is, when i have such negative thoughts, I would always watch back all the SA moments before and think to myself "No way they are not dating/ no way they are not attracted to each other even if just a little"

 

The thing that differs SA from say Kwangmong or Kwangmin is, SA moments, either visibly seen onsreen, or very hidden moments caught by hawk eyed SA shippers and their closeness behind the scenes/in real life can make our hearts flutter. Kwangmong was obviously siblings relationship since the beginning while Kwangmin, although they do hang out occasionslly outside of RM with her brother and at times with Sechan, I see them more as almost same aged friends and can't really feel the romantic vibe from them. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...