Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SJH dress and KJK 2nd attire, the black tux surprisingly match with each other, dont you think? :wub::D

• Like 1

Actually seems like there was an after party at 401 Restaurant after the awards last night. This video below is taken by jong kook hyung's fan with jong kook hyung last night and behind you can see the 401 restuarant signboard. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8cmuGhFHo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t8wd44asjsj7

• Like 1

16 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

As expected, jong kook hyung and jinyoung noona won the Best Couple Awards :(

To my knowledge, real life couples don't tend to win this award, so if you really think about it, this is more of a cause for celebration.

• Like 2

Haha hyung just had to spoil my mood again with his intense teasing, based on the soompi article i just read :( sorry but now i am having doubts about whether he was genuine when teasing SA since he does the same for jk hyung' sother loveline too at the awards last night. 

Sorry for the rant but i feel what haha hyung said was a bit too much, what more to be said at an awards ceremony, about jong kook hyung having 80% real feelings to jinyoung noona and having to supress his feelings. What he said just made jong kook hyung and jae suk hyung's firm denials meaningless now. I wished Haha hyung had respected his hyung who already stated firmly that there is nothing going on between him and jinyoung noona. 

26 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Haha hyung just had to spoil my mood again with his intense teasing, based on the soompi article i just read :( sorry but now i am having doubts about whether he was genuine when teasing SA since he does the same for jk hyung' sother loveline too at the awards last night. 

Sorry for the rant but i feel what haha hyung said was a bit too much, what more to be said at an awards ceremony

When I first read the article I will say I felt a little disheartened but then in watching the clip I sort of realized how staged the whole thing was. I mean if they were going to play the same game they did with kwang soo and somin earlier in the show there was really no need to have a mic ready for Haha. It felt like a live version of Ugly Duckling. The same way Haha would show up to his apartment, say a couple things that will get the viewers and most likely a naver article and leave. In the end it's their job.

That's not to say Haha doesn't go overboard sometimes but I think our boundaries are different than the boundaries of entertainers. I still remember Jihyo talking about the advice yoo jae suk gave her about the difference of things that happen on camera and off.

Personally I still feel like the way Haha teases SA is different at times. Remember Jihyo and Jongkook are two of his bestfriends who he had known for years. I don't know about you but I would only tease my best friends about dating if I knew something about them because otherwise it would be awkward. It certainly wasn't for views either given the negative reaction they received when knetz thought they were attempting to create another loveline. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CI0 said:

When I first read the article I will say I felt a little disheartened but then in watching the clip I sort of realized how staged the whole thing was. I mean if they were going to play the same game they did with kwang soo and somin earlier in the show there was really no need to have a mic ready for Haha. It felt like a live version of Ugly Duckling.

That's not to say Haha doesn't go overboard sometimes but I think our boundaries are different than the boundaries of entertainers. I still remember Jihyo talking about the advice yoo jae suk gave her about the difference of things that happen on camera and off.

Personally I still feel like the way Haha teases SA is different at times. Remember Jihyo and Jongkook are two of his bestfriends, I don't know about you but I would only tease my best friends about dating if I knew something about them because otherwise it would be awkward. Lol

I felt it was overboard and was more disappointed because jong kook hyung and jae suk hyung already took the efforts to deny about kjk-hjy rumors. I just felt that what haha hyung said last night just made the efforts of denial by jae suk hyung and jong kook hyung meaningless since what he said might cause people to actually believe once again of the rumors. I feel that jong kook hyung made the denial statement previously because he was tired of that loveline.

• Like 1

@spartaceluv98 True. Although in the past the same thing happened with MC (haha teasing and gary denying) and we know how that ended. In the end it doesn't matter what fans believe to be true because we won't ever know until it's official. 

• Like 2

at least tinny oppa had blocked their shippers just like mc shippers in around 2015 which is that acc always spamming & push their shippers, so we never ever find the freak comment in his ig. no all shippers, just 1 acc. so yaa cheers.

so far, we just can trust with tinny oppa who is not public figure, he no need to act anything.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

at least tinny oppa had blocked their shippers just like mc shippers in around 2015 which is that acc always spamming & push their shippers, so we never ever find the freak comment in his ig. no all shippers, just 1 acc. so yaa cheers.

so far, we just can trust with tinny oppa who is not public figure, he no need to act anything.

agree....  tiny oppa also follow SA fan base IG....

for me HAHA just teasing KJK...and we know he look not realy happy (in speech) after winning  couples award.. 

yes he might hide something for m,he like to uncomfortadble because SJH look him with another woman..so his control his reaction ....

• Like 1

YJS : I heard Jun Hean's ideal type of woman is here today. Is that true ?

Cha Jun Hwan : Yes, she's over there.

YJS : Over there ?

Cha Jun Hwan It's SJH.

YJS : SJH? Is SJH really ur ideal type ?

Cha Jun Hwan : Ever since I was little she's been my ideal type. That's how feel. U're so pretty.

YJS : I asked him in the waiting room. Hems actually an old fan of SJH & she's his ideal type. How about u, SJH ?

SJH : Jun Hwan, it would've been better if u were a bit older. See u mext time.

YJS What do u think ? Do u have anything to say to her ?

Cha Jun Hwan : I think I became a successful fan today.

and suddenly .......

KJK : Once u come on RM, u might have a 2nd thoughts. Why don't u come as a guest next year ?

Cha Jun Hwan : I watched RM when I was a little, JH's biggest charm was that she has an unexcpected side.

YJS : This is indeed 1 of JH's charms.

KJK : It's really unexpected, so be on RM.

Park Soo Hong : If u're going to come, be on the opposite team for her & complete against her.

• Like 6

LOL, if you take everything KJK and his friends said every time, you would be had a migrain, they are entertainers you know, its words beyond words, like a puzzle. If you want to know what is the truth, you must be know KJK and SJH very well. For me, it based on body language, and what or where place is that? And for HH statement, he said in in entertainment awards, ( what you expect from that place? the truth? HH just did that for entertainment sake..)and KJK's body reaction told us it's just a joke, he was kindly threatening HH there, just 'meeeehh..' or yeah yeah yeah reaction. like said 'yeah do it what you want'. So let's back to 2016 at the same situation, different place, it's KBS Ent Awards. When CTH and KJK served award together and CTH 'jokingly' asked him when he going to reveal that he had a girlfriend? ( you can google it ) And KJK's reaction surprised and shocked, he even take CTH's collar and said 'Yaaahhh'. It is different right? SO right know i am still waiting him and his wedding news, whatever that is, if our solved puzzle is right then congratulations to us, but if not, then it's allright, as long they both happy. Christmas gift from Tiny just made my stomach felt butterfly!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3