[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

11 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

And also there is a moment where jihyo noona touched his arms and said something to him, which made him smile shyly

Lol I think Jongkook was still in MC mode because it looked like he didn't know where to stand and Jihyo grabbed his arm having him stand next to her.

OR maybe they're laughing at the black suit he changed into because of  course he'd end up in black again.:joy:

Either way this was super cute thanks @spartaceluv98 for catching these moments and always keeping us informed:thumbsup:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ki19kyo22 said:

There's part here where this young figure skater said that his ideal type is sjh. I wonder what he & yjs were talking about that kjk butted in. No translations so far I'm so curious on their conversations especially on what kjk said. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ka07235/status/1078630841796878337

I think he was actually indirectly teasing jihyo noona. Because i believe the boy was praising jihyo noona lot and how much he admires/adores her so jong kook hyung butted in and said teasingly something along the lines of "you won't say the same if you have met her in Running Man" 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

Did anyone find this,cause I am using phone is hard to paste the URL , staff/fan is holding the photo of SJH and KJK combined when KJK took the awards- PR choice award ,the one that KJK said he wish to have a daughter with SJH 

Actually they also held jihyo noona's merged face with other members too, not only with jong kook hyung's face.6 I think it was among the props the RM team brought. They also held the banner of jihyo noona's merged face with members when kwangsoo hyung won the popular award. 

• Like 1

Alright, guys. I just finished watching the vids that @spartaceluv98 shared. I agree with @cio that SA were cute. Poor KJK didn’t quite know what to do, or where to stand, and SJH had to help him. More than that though, I can’t believe how happy KJK looked. He tried, but couldn’t hide his smile. I’ve never seen him react like that. I wish SJH wasn’t cut off, so I could gauge her reaction, too, but seeing KJK barely being able to contain his happiness, I’m so proud of SA for working so hard after SBS kicked them down. They were thrown away, disrespected, ridiculed I’m sure by some in that room, but also by so many so-called “fans” for being “used up, old, lazy, ugly, boring,” etc. I’ve never seen two people work so hard to get back on top.

While neither won a Daesang, I’m glad that KJK won that Couple’s award. We all know it’s all business. I’m glad he won, because he persevered and made SBS give it to him. They were also forced to reward him with a MC spot. Yeah, it’s in SBS’ interest to be “nice,” but does anyone here think that if SA had not put their heads down, gritted their teeth, and worked, SJH would have looked as happy as she did, and KJK would have been honored like that? As much as we hurt for them when they got crapped on, none of us can even imagine how badly they really felt: SJH because she was literally thrown away, and KJK (a very proud man) was summarily dismissed. I think tonight (today) they feel better. They’re back on top, no matter what others say. And, those in that room who, no doubt, publicly cried with them but privately laughed at them, were forced to applaud them. Suck on that, haters!!!!

I love SA as a couple, but I absolutely adore those two as individuals. I can’t be prouder as their fan. :D 

• Like 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8DczwAX7I/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b4vij32pp10r

I guess the RM members will have the usual annual after party. In the post above, 3rd slide, there is a fancam video of the members and others leaving the hall. Seems like jinyoung noona will join them too, because you can see in the video she is walking out hand in hand wth jihyo noona and somin noona. On another note, it is rather sweet to see how close jinyoung noona is to jihyo noona 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8DczwAX7I/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b4vij32pp10r

I guess the RM members will have the usual annual after party. In the post above, 3rd slide, there is a fancam video of the members and others leaving the hall. Seems like jinyoung noona will join them too, because you can see in the video she is walking out hand in hand wth jihyo noona and somin noona. On another note, it is rather sweet to see how close jinyoung noona is to jihyo noona 

yws u can see how close they're & i think IMO, hjy like said sorry indirectly what if u liok carrefully, hjy stroking sjh's arm, i mean, as a woman i will doing that what if u said sorry with ur close friend ...

and we no need to sad look their loveline won :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

As expected, jong kook hyung and jinyoung noona won the Best Couple Awards :(

To my knowledge, real life couples don't tend to win this award, so if you really think about it, this is more of a cause for celebration.

• Like 2

Haha hyung just had to spoil my mood again with his intense teasing, based on the soompi article i just read :( sorry but now i am having doubts about whether he was genuine when teasing SA since he does the same for jk hyung' sother loveline too at the awards last night. 

Sorry for the rant but i feel what haha hyung said was a bit too much, what more to be said at an awards ceremony, about jong kook hyung having 80% real feelings to jinyoung noona and having to supress his feelings. What he said just made jong kook hyung and jae suk hyung's firm denials meaningless now. I wished Haha hyung had respected his hyung who already stated firmly that there is nothing going on between him and jinyoung noona. 

26 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Haha hyung just had to spoil my mood again with his intense teasing, based on the soompi article i just read :( sorry but now i am having doubts about whether he was genuine when teasing SA since he does the same for jk hyung' sother loveline too at the awards last night. 

Sorry for the rant but i feel what haha hyung said was a bit too much, what more to be said at an awards ceremony

When I first read the article I will say I felt a little disheartened but then in watching the clip I sort of realized how staged the whole thing was. I mean if they were going to play the same game they did with kwang soo and somin earlier in the show there was really no need to have a mic ready for Haha. It felt like a live version of Ugly Duckling. The same way Haha would show up to his apartment, say a couple things that will get the viewers and most likely a naver article and leave. In the end it's their job.

That's not to say Haha doesn't go overboard sometimes but I think our boundaries are different than the boundaries of entertainers. I still remember Jihyo talking about the advice yoo jae suk gave her about the difference of things that happen on camera and off.

Personally I still feel like the way Haha teases SA is different at times. Remember Jihyo and Jongkook are two of his bestfriends who he had known for years. I don't know about you but I would only tease my best friends about dating if I knew something about them because otherwise it would be awkward. It certainly wasn't for views either given the negative reaction they received when knetz thought they were attempting to create another loveline. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CI0 said:

When I first read the article I will say I felt a little disheartened but then in watching the clip I sort of realized how staged the whole thing was. I mean if they were going to play the same game they did with kwang soo and somin earlier in the show there was really no need to have a mic ready for Haha. It felt like a live version of Ugly Duckling.

That's not to say Haha doesn't go overboard sometimes but I think our boundaries are different than the boundaries of entertainers. I still remember Jihyo talking about the advice yoo jae suk gave her about the difference of things that happen on camera and off.

Personally I still feel like the way Haha teases SA is different at times. Remember Jihyo and Jongkook are two of his bestfriends, I don't know about you but I would only tease my best friends about dating if I knew something about them because otherwise it would be awkward. Lol

I felt it was overboard and was more disappointed because jong kook hyung and jae suk hyung already took the efforts to deny about kjk-hjy rumors. I just felt that what haha hyung said last night just made the efforts of denial by jae suk hyung and jong kook hyung meaningless since what he said might cause people to actually believe once again of the rumors. I feel that jong kook hyung made the denial statement previously because he was tired of that loveline.

• Like 1