Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Our cute SA :) a very short and brief cut from a video which I believe was shown during the SBS Gayo Daejon today, according to the caption in the post below:

https://www.instagram.com/luv_ssong_815/p/Brz6q_ehqvK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ophvdt4wntp

Thanks to the ig owner above who cut and posted on her ig.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Have a great day! And thank you for our lovely spartace Christmas photo - they know how to please us shippers. Let's hope for good things for spartace (and ourselves) in 2019!

• Like 4

Merry Chritmas for you all!! Long time not write here.

Spartace Quisioner:

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

My real name is Gabriella Prameisa, and my nick name is Ella, I am a housewife from Indonesia

2. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

Since 2014 because my friends recommended it and i was need mood buster for released my stressed out because of final essay to got my bachelor degree, so in that time, when there was a funny scene i laughed, and when there was nothing funny, I still laughed, LOL.

3. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

First I agreed to watched that because SJK was there, and then when SJK left, it changed mostly to SJH and KJK as individual first, and I love KG as individual  too, but I love all of the members.

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

This year actually, at first it was because they were denial it in the end of 2017, I was quit watched RM in 2016 because I got a new job as a new  mom, so my focus just for my baby and then accidently i was read the news about them  in first month of 2018, I was curious why people ship them, I did thought they matched  before, but I thought it was just my delusional, so when that news appeared, I searched about that and surprised how close they are. And when I looked closely, they really had love relationship vibe, so I started shipping them.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

Actually when they denial, and when they tried so much to looked they didn’t attracted to each other, and then failed in the process, lol, it’s like surprise gift you know.

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

a.All of them actually, but the first time I found that was so sweet in RM ep 15, when KJK just sang there, and SJH’s heart rate in 115, It just WOW!

b.RM Ep 103, Tuna Unnie Episode, When in the restaurant KJK was piggy back SJH with no nagging, I found that was weird, It was normal if she was a  guest, but she was a member, usually the members nagged her. It was sweet for me, and weird at that time because she had MC thing with Gary.

c.RM ep 297 when in game  SJH said She like someone whom  had ‘J’ in his name ( or something like that, I forgot the sentence) and when camera was  into KJK’s face, his face seems surprised, stiff almost like unbelief, he took baby step to move forward, it was weird for me, why he acted like that? SJH is      a member after all, if they were not together at that time, as a viewer I would be thought KJK was had a crush with SJH.

d.RM ep 332 Fortune Teller Time

e.RM ep 334 KJK’s blind date, actually not because the blind date, it just a moment when SJH accompany KJK’s blind date while KJK must back behind to  got tips and trick from another members. When KJK’s blind date asked her KJK’s ideal type and all, when SJH answered that, my heart just TUMP TUMP  TUMP so much, because she know him so well and made me felt butterfly in my stomach, and when SJH back to her state, and KJK back to his date, the  first question he asked from his date was, what SJH told her about, OMG!!, my heart back TUMP TUMP TUMP again..

f. RM ep 350-351, when they were fighting and made up, btw that was KJK’s birthday.

g.RM ep 358 Sticky Couple

h.RM ep 373 They just so sweet in this episode.

i.RP 378-379 Nevis Swing

j.RM ep 382 Christmas Episode, Denial Denial Denial

k.RM ep 388 

l.RM ep 396 SJH know KJK so well

m.RM 398-399 Still denial, but still stick like a glue

n.RM ep 401 Interesting when YJS tried digging about SJH’s love relationship, the nervous one was KJK, and the question is why he was nervous when

they said there’s nothing between them.

o.RM ep 403 ‘Manura’ conversation

p.RM ep 430-431 It just me, or they were really getting more closed again this days?

q.MUD SJH episode Denial denial denial

r.KB SJH episode Again, Denial denial denial

s.Pajama Friends KJK’s episode, It just so sweet!!Very sweet!

t.KB when HH caliing SJH.

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

President: HH

VP: YSC

Treasurer: YJS, JSJ

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

All Spartace FV by Nayko Ayasame

9. Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

Many!!

- All Spartace random One Shot by Author Lancelim’

-“Day By Day” by author messybunny (unfortunutately it still uncomplete, but the story is so good!)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1166920/day-by-day-spartace

-“Mission to capture your heart and love” by kangjungah

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1093400/mission-to-capture-your-heart-and-love-kimjongkook-songjihyo-spartace-spartacecouple-spartacefanfic    

WARNING RATED M:

-“Aphrodasiac Love” by Rosetta

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1324010/aphrodisiac-love-spartace

- All fanfic by author MiakaAckerman

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

-“1 % Miracle” by KJK and HCY, I think that song describe their love story and

-“Monologue” by KJK and Kim Taeil, This song really break my heart, I thought about SJH when heard this song, this song maybe KJK’s heart voice when SJH accept her past  relationship before him.

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

I don’t know, hehehe

• Like 7

Hi guys, i think there is a voting contest for the winner of Daesang Awards for SBS Entertainment Awards 2018. Jihyo noona, kwangsoo hyung and jong kook hyung are some of the candidates and we can help by voting for them. The instructions are as per indicated in the ig post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br2wjoXBGQt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y7x5pfdost0e

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys! You may watch the livestream of tonight's SBS Entertainment Awards from the links below:

http://play.sbs.co.kr/onair/m/index.html

http://aqstream.com/sbs/SBS

P/s hoping to see some SA moments, no matter how little they may be. Just hoping we get to see SA side by side at the red carpet at least, since for the event jong kook hyung will be on stage since he is the MC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

As expected, jong kook hyung and jinyoung noona won the Best Couple Awards :(

“As expected,” so it’s no big deal, guys. No way was SBS going to not try to get a return on the loveline after they worked so hard to promote it. KwangMin got the same thing last year, and nothing happened after. At least, it’s over. 

As for SA, they looked good. KJK was honored with an MC spot, and SJH’s smile may have been the thing that literally lit up that entire room. She looked genuinely happy to be there. Something else I love: while KJK went outside his comfort zone and wore a blue (gasp!) jacket, SJH stuck to her personal style, simple, elegant, with more than a hint of sexy. Everything about her was on point. Claps to everyone all around. :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

“As expected,” so it’s no big deal, guys. No way was SBS going to not try to get a return on the loveline after they worked so hard to promote it. KwangMin got the same thing last year, and nothing happened after. At least, it’s over. 

As for SA, they looked good. KJK was honored with an MC spot, and SJH’s smile may have been the thing that literally lit up that entire room. She looked genuinely happy to be there. Something else I love: while KJK went outside his comfort zone and wore a blue (gasp!) jacket, SJH stuck to her personal style, simple, elegant, with more than a hint of sexy. Everything about her was on point. Claps to everyone all around. :D 

Talking about blue outfit off KJK, i remember last year at SBS ent Award SJH wore blue dress and KJK wore black tux, and this year they are exchange, LOL, just that coincidence make me happy, but he change that to black again in the middle of award. And Congratulation to his award! No matter what is that, i am still proud of him! But if you look closely when KJK and HJY speech time ( well we can see enough from their body language, that relationship pure work), i can't take my eyes off YJS reaction, his smile to KJK seems full of meaning. And congratulation RM win the best variety show team work awards! They did their best for this year, all off them! (yeaahh KJK and SJH stand together again, LOL)

• Like 8

I know this is not much but please check out the 2nd video in the ig post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br731epBdP2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yimjuxz9ctbr

You can see how jk hyung ushered haha hyung to go to his right side so that he himself can stand beside jihyo noona. Lol

And also there is a moment where jihyo noona touched his arms and said something to him, which made him smile shyly. And there is also a very fast moment where jk hyung sort of nudged jihyo noona with his arms. You need to slide to the 2nd video in the post above abd watch carefully to catch those moments :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

And also there is a moment where jihyo noona touched his arms and said something to him, which made him smile shyly

Lol I think Jongkook was still in MC mode because it looked like he didn't know where to stand and Jihyo grabbed his arm having him stand next to her.

OR maybe they're laughing at the black suit he changed into because of  course he'd end up in black again.:joy:

Either way this was super cute thanks @spartaceluv98 for catching these moments and always keeping us informed:thumbsup:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ki19kyo22 said:

There's part here where this young figure skater said that his ideal type is sjh. I wonder what he & yjs were talking about that kjk butted in. No translations so far I'm so curious on their conversations especially on what kjk said. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ka07235/status/1078630841796878337

I think he was actually indirectly teasing jihyo noona. Because i believe the boy was praising jihyo noona lot and how much he admires/adores her so jong kook hyung butted in and said teasingly something along the lines of "you won't say the same if you have met her in Running Man" 

• Like 2

Did anyone find this,cause I am using phone is hard to paste the URL , staff/fan is holding the photo of SJH and KJK combined when KJK took the awards- PR choice award ,the one that KJK said he wish to have a daughter with SJH 

4 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

Did anyone find this,cause I am using phone is hard to paste the URL , staff/fan is holding the photo of SJH and KJK combined when KJK took the awards- PR choice award ,the one that KJK said he wish to have a daughter with SJH 

Actually they also held jihyo noona's merged face with other members too, not only with jong kook hyung's face.6 I think it was among the props the RM team brought. They also held the banner of jihyo noona's merged face with members when kwangsoo hyung won the popular award. 

• Like 1

Alright, guys. I just finished watching the vids that @spartaceluv98 shared. I agree with @cio that SA were cute. Poor KJK didn’t quite know what to do, or where to stand, and SJH had to help him. More than that though, I can’t believe how happy KJK looked. He tried, but couldn’t hide his smile. I’ve never seen him react like that. I wish SJH wasn’t cut off, so I could gauge her reaction, too, but seeing KJK barely being able to contain his happiness, I’m so proud of SA for working so hard after SBS kicked them down. They were thrown away, disrespected, ridiculed I’m sure by some in that room, but also by so many so-called “fans” for being “used up, old, lazy, ugly, boring,” etc. I’ve never seen two people work so hard to get back on top.

While neither won a Daesang, I’m glad that KJK won that Couple’s award. We all know it’s all business. I’m glad he won, because he persevered and made SBS give it to him. They were also forced to reward him with a MC spot. Yeah, it’s in SBS’ interest to be “nice,” but does anyone here think that if SA had not put their heads down, gritted their teeth, and worked, SJH would have looked as happy as she did, and KJK would have been honored like that? As much as we hurt for them when they got crapped on, none of us can even imagine how badly they really felt: SJH because she was literally thrown away, and KJK (a very proud man) was summarily dismissed. I think tonight (today) they feel better. They’re back on top, no matter what others say. And, those in that room who, no doubt, publicly cried with them but privately laughed at them, were forced to applaud them. Suck on that, haters!!!!

I love SA as a couple, but I absolutely adore those two as individuals. I can’t be prouder as their fan. :D 

• Like 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8DczwAX7I/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b4vij32pp10r

I guess the RM members will have the usual annual after party. In the post above, 3rd slide, there is a fancam video of the members and others leaving the hall. Seems like jinyoung noona will join them too, because you can see in the video she is walking out hand in hand wth jihyo noona and somin noona. On another note, it is rather sweet to see how close jinyoung noona is to jihyo noona 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8DczwAX7I/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b4vij32pp10r

I guess the RM members will have the usual annual after party. In the post above, 3rd slide, there is a fancam video of the members and others leaving the hall. Seems like jinyoung noona will join them too, because you can see in the video she is walking out hand in hand wth jihyo noona and somin noona. On another note, it is rather sweet to see how close jinyoung noona is to jihyo noona 

yws u can see how close they're & i think IMO, hjy like said sorry indirectly what if u liok carrefully, hjy stroking sjh's arm, i mean, as a woman i will doing that what if u said sorry with ur close friend ...

and we no need to sad look their loveline won :) 

• Like 3