Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, seroja said:

For a bonus, I also have an SA's fan boyfriend..fiance , so if I feel unconvinced, he will re-convince me and vice versa)(But my boyfriend  is a newb, he's been a fan for 3 years and counting.:lol:

Welcome to the thread! And, congrats on your engagement. If you don’t mind sharing, why does your BF/fiancé think SA are together? :D 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Running Man FM in Hong Kong confirmed. Details are as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrmCf60Hxce/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mbo2zxhe3r2f

Thank you so much ...

Btw, I heard some news SJH will not attend, is that true ? Can u help me to confirm this ? Since I'm SA shipper & this is 1st time will attend, so I'll make sure I must have SA moment ... Hehehe

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Thank you so much ...

Btw, I heard some news SJH will not attend, is that true ? Can u help me to confirm this ? Since I'm SA shipper & this is 1st time will attend, so I'll make sure I must have SA moment ... Hehehe

So far i did not see any news that jihyo noona won't attend. Her picture is also in the poster so i believe she will attend. The poster also stated all 8 members will attend and lister their names one by one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Welcome to the thread! And, congrats on your engagement. If you don’t mind sharing, why does your BF/fiancé think SA are together? :D 

Well, at first he saw that edited picture of SA having a kisses while playing pepero game. He said he so jealous with KJK. and a bit mad tho :lol: Knowing I am a RM fans, he ask me about it. I just said that was an edited pic, but they are so close that we are sure that pic was true. Starting from that, he begin to so called investigate by bugging me everyday, :P well i am gladly introduce him to our fandom( at time we are only mutual friend and he was a fan of SJH :w00t:) I am sure he is here, but I didn't know if he has any acc. And now we together believe that SA truly a relationship. He believe that tiny gesture and off camera interaction are evidence that KJK and SJH are in relationship. he has a theory that all of it begin at MAMA, when two lovebirds going out from their nest, that's the beginning of beautiful relationship. He said. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had been missing g for a long time...  HAHAHAHA come and drop this by , now gonna get going with my Finals and come back later :3 

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

Cloudie is my game name, 1004 is my favorite idol birthday. 

2. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

Since Big Bang?  The one where they took the helicopter, the fantastic baby era. 

3. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

Yoo jae suk,still him.  Basically I like most of all but I am still bias with YJS 

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

This year? I know I am late :( yes they are dating. Anythings that can appear on this forum XD 

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

160717 (the most cutest ep)  

My heart race ah?  Erm.....  The part where sjh does TT dance to kjk and he bites his lips? 

Laugh....  Most of it?  

There's some moment, I thought but I will just keep it to myself :3 

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

160717 still. 

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

Haha then YJS then.......  Erm....  MYUKPD XD joking joking, the third one is JSJ 

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

All of it? 

9. Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

Erm..... 

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

This chinese song called 恨幸福来过 ? Which kjk performs on MAMA this year.  Reason : I feel like SA missed a lot of chance to confess about the relationship..   Like there's no right time to say it out to the world.  

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

last, I mean the first one to get out :3 

• Like 5

Wow! jong kook hyung will be one of the MCs for the upcoming SBS Entertainment Awards to be held on 28 December 2018. The other two MCs are Park Soo Hong and Han Go Eun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brov-y0AN4N/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1enb9zb8ztwr4

Ps this means sadly we won't see SA side by side at the table like previous years since jong kook hyung will be on stage as MC

• Like 3

To all thread members, posters as well as readers, and other supporters of SA: 

Have a wonderful Christmas, happy holidays, and a blessed new year! It’s been a joy discussing our beloved SA with all of you this year! Let’s do this again next year or for however long until SA make their big announcement! 

Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards all! :heart:

• Like 7

First of all Merry Christmas, hope all of your wishes gets real and since this is a SA forum, hope uri lovely couple to get married in 2019. :heart:

I have been busy since it's the end of the year and I have a lot of work to do :( So when I saw Tiny's IG upodate with SA I was like "Oh! so this is a gift for Christmas right?". 

This picture was taken last monday while filming RM since KJK and SJH have the outfits they wore during that episode's filming. And the timing of Tiny oppa's update is really fishy. You know how people go through some pictures on their phone and then choose one who goes best with the moment or event they are living and then share it on their social media account right? ;) So from many pictures he got on his phone, Tiny oppa think that a token picture with SA last monday is the best one to wish his followers a Merry Christmas ;) I can't help but think that this is basically a gift for SA shippers, so I'am really grateful to Tiny oppa and I really appreciate the gift :) 

• Like 7