[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

My name is Kenny Skywalker ( yes that's my real name) from Singapore!

Fun fact! My name really is Kenny Skywalker!

2. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

I have been watching RM since the debut! I loved family outing, as soon as i heard KJK and YJS are on the show, I got hooked

3. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

KJK! it has not changed since

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

I have shipped spartace ever since they met in Family Outing. I think they are dating, I find them subconciously doing things only lovers will do

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

The Japan episode where JH exclaimed catch me if you can to JK! Also everytime JH takes care of JK

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

Not really convincing that they are dating but the  episode where spartace worked together and ripped everyone's nametag!

tumblr_oi9jg2RKbt1v2o0eko2_1280.png

Also

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

JSJ is the President, Haha VP, YSC treasurer

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

No preference but any Fanmeet brings out the best SA interactions

9. Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

Theres too many out there for me to decide! Pick any and start reading and get hooked!

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

Hide n seek!

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

10/10 in the first 5 minutes 1/10 afterwards

• Like 5

SA’s segments posted on YT. Glad they’re getting some exposure. Also, look at most of the comments. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Edit: And, just in case fans missed it, SBS also uploaded the second vid above (KJK and the blender) using a different thumbnail. The first 2 vids were uploaded under Kocowa. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say.

I'm Hazim. My username is kakitido which means person who sleep all the time. 

Fun fact, I was born 1 year after KJK debut. I have the same height as him, I'm a gym freak and I happen to be an ameteur boxing athlete. I also went to all-boys school and my personality happen to be similar as him.(Awkward with girls)

Maybe around 2013 when SNSD guested the show.(My sisters are obsessed with them.)

After the first episode I watch, I immediately got hooked to it.

KJK has always been my favorite.

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

Around 2015. I don't think they're dating.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

The one where KJK push JH towards his back when a guest appeared on a platform. And also the moment when JS tease by pushing JH towards KJK. 

I've always loved the interaction between the two.

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

The episode when KJK feel guilty after betraying JH and grab his hair furiously. And later said to change his name to Song Jong Kook.

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

JS as a president, Haha VP, JSJ the treasurer.

There are so many I lost count.

I don't read fan fiction.

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

'Words I want to say to you' by KJK and the kids.

Even though I'm an ameteur athlete, I still train everyday. So I'm quite agile.

P.S. First time to actually participate. It's nice to meet you guys! ;)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kakitido said:

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say.

I'm Hazim. My username is kakitido which means person who sleep all the time. 

Fun fact, I was born 1 year after KJK debut. I have the same height as him, I'm a gym freak and I happen to be an ameteur boxing athlete. I also went to all-boys school and my personality happen to be similar as him.(Awkward with girls)

Maybe around 2013 when SNSD guested the show.(My sisters are obsessed with them.)

After the first episode I watch, I immediately got hooked to it.

KJK has always been my favorite.

Around 2015. I don't think they're dating.

The one where KJK push JH towards his back when a guest appeared on a platform. And also the moment when JS tease by pushing JH towards KJK. 

I've always loved the interaction between the two.

The episode when KJK feel guilty after betraying JH and grab his hair furiously. And later said to change his name to Song Jong Kook.

JS as a president, Haha VP, JSJ the treasurer.

There are so many I lost count.

I don't read fan fiction.

'Words I want to say to you' by KJK and the kids.

Even though I'm an ameteur athlete, I still train everyday. So I'm quite agile.

P.S. First time to actually participate. It's nice to meet you guys! ;)

welcome to our family...

hope you can enjoy yourself here...

actualy i visited every 3 hour to our topic huhu..for get any new information about spartaace..

6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

toooooo cuteeeeeee 

i am very touching look this picture...
huhuhu 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

actualy i visited every 3 hour to our topic huhu..for get any new information about spartaace..

LOL. When you’re in the middle of living your life, and SA pop into your brain for a visit! :sweatingbullets: :D 

@kakitido, welcome to the thread. It’s nice to meet you, too. :) 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. When you’re in the middle of living your life, and SA pop into your brain for a visit! :sweatingbullets: :D 

@kakitido, welcome to the thread. It’s nice to meet you, too. :) 

hahaha because my work need 24 hours online... so my hearts like flower to seacrh any news about them....

1% of miracle

maybe one day in FM  KJK and SJH sing together 1% of mircale...

i realy hope that day come.... hahaha...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

maybe one day in FM  KJK and SJH sing together 1% of mircale...

i realy hope that day come.

HCY is a guest for next week’s ep. Fingers crossed that he and KJK sing the song. We never know. B)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys. My greetings to all Spartacer, my friends and fellow. Not a newbie in here, start to follow this forums since 100+ pages, but being a silent lurker since then. So i am a total noob and newb in writing and commenting here :w00t: Mainly use my sis account in here. I am interested in this questionnaire and decide to fill in myself . So this is my a bit of 2 cent.:ph34r:

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

+Hey. My name is Seroja from Malaysia. Work as an mech engineer. Fun fact: it is really Seroja. Name of a certain flower here in Msia :sweatingbullets:

+It has been since the earlier year. Starting ep 21. The beginning of SA. i came from mudo. Haha's fan here. :w00t: Since i am his fan, i start to know KJK in one of Haha's M/V. Knowing him and KJK in the same variety show, I start to watch RM. And then, I intensely watching RM until now. P/s :  it's been a pain in the a** on earlier year to get my hands or eyes to watch RM due to lack of links and streams.:unsure:

+As stated above, I am Haha's fan. Before:lol:.Now clearly it change to SA.

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

+I've been a fan about 7 years now??  :PI enjoy their interaction in ep 21, which bring my likeness and bias towards them:wub:. I do believe they were dating. More evidence and interaction has been collected and shown by you guys, my friends here. Their tiny interaction, and off camera interaction convince me that they are more than close friends ( For a bonus, I also have an SA's fan boyfriend..fiance , so if I feel unconvinced, he will re-convince me and vice versa)(But my boyfriend  is a newb, he's been a fan for 3 years and counting.:lol:

+My favorite is always been the MAMA attendants. Their matching outfit, their lovely vibe. I love it. Many moments that made my heart racing, if I have to tell you one, the lovely ice pepero game  :blink:although it was a complete bum, that moment surely give me a heart attack. Also, every bickering moment between them is a laugh stock. You can't denied their bickering is fun and finally, every moment that KJK and SJH denying their relationship always make me think that they are not in any relationship. (but i always have my now fiance to re-convince me):wub:

+My favourite would be the beginning of SA. ep 21. and the beginning i meant is the beginning of their teamwork.(and relationship LOL)  . For me, to show their true closeness and interaction, I will show the off camera interaction. All the video you all compiled are more convincing, but I didn't denied the power of moment in RM which I choose the moment from 2014 above. All their interaction in RM since then are worth to believe  B)

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

+Mr PresidentB)  JSJ , Mr VP:phew: Haha and the treasurer :w00t: LKS

+I love all the video in YT and dailymotion. all video in tagged name of SA are worthy. :D

9. Any spartace fanfiction recommendations?

+Someone has recommend the popular fanfic like Beautiful Secret and its sequel Five words i swear to you. All SA fanfic under karinkirana tags are great and worth to read. Fadeless Memory also a nice story. And lastly, a fanfic of my Japanese friend, under the title of Shining Diamonds. not a well known name, suprisingky her storyline are great and simple :)but it's on hiatus and unfinished. a great story to begin with, i don't know why she no longer updating. i hope she is fine and start to update again :tears:

+I didnt think about it, but to choose from KJK song, it will be Was So Pretty. (that's a correct title right:sweatingbullets: )

+I don't know , 0/10 ?? :sweatingbullets:

So, for the ending, I appreciated the chances to bring out my opinion here. Hope you guys didn't mad and I am very sorry if any my words above hurt any you guys feeling. Hope we can be friends and yeah... great to know you guys:w00t:

Edited by seroja
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, seroja said:

For a bonus, I also have an SA's fan boyfriend..fiance , so if I feel unconvinced, he will re-convince me and vice versa)(But my boyfriend  is a newb, he's been a fan for 3 years and counting.:lol:

Welcome to the thread! And, congrats on your engagement. If you don’t mind sharing, why does your BF/fiancé think SA are together? :D 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Running Man FM in Hong Kong confirmed. Details are as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrmCf60Hxce/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mbo2zxhe3r2f

Thank you so much ...

Btw, I heard some news SJH will not attend, is that true ? Can u help me to confirm this ? Since I'm SA shipper & this is 1st time will attend, so I'll make sure I must have SA moment ... Hehehe

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Thank you so much ...

Btw, I heard some news SJH will not attend, is that true ? Can u help me to confirm this ? Since I'm SA shipper & this is 1st time will attend, so I'll make sure I must have SA moment ... Hehehe

So far i did not see any news that jihyo noona won't attend. Her picture is also in the poster so i believe she will attend. The poster also stated all 8 members will attend and lister their names one by one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Welcome to the thread! And, congrats on your engagement. If you don’t mind sharing, why does your BF/fiancé think SA are together? :D 

Well, at first he saw that edited picture of SA having a kisses while playing pepero game. He said he so jealous with KJK. and a bit mad tho :lol: Knowing I am a RM fans, he ask me about it. I just said that was an edited pic, but they are so close that we are sure that pic was true. Starting from that, he begin to so called investigate by bugging me everyday, :P well i am gladly introduce him to our fandom( at time we are only mutual friend and he was a fan of SJH :w00t:) I am sure he is here, but I didn't know if he has any acc. And now we together believe that SA truly a relationship. He believe that tiny gesture and off camera interaction are evidence that KJK and SJH are in relationship. he has a theory that all of it begin at MAMA, when two lovebirds going out from their nest, that's the beginning of beautiful relationship. He said. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had been missing g for a long time...  HAHAHAHA come and drop this by , now gonna get going with my Finals and come back later :3 

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

Cloudie is my game name, 1004 is my favorite idol birthday. 

Since Big Bang?  The one where they took the helicopter, the fantastic baby era. 

Yoo jae suk,still him.  Basically I like most of all but I am still bias with YJS 

This year? I know I am late :( yes they are dating. Anythings that can appear on this forum XD 

160717 (the most cutest ep)  

My heart race ah?  Erm.....  The part where sjh does TT dance to kjk and he bites his lips? 

Laugh....  Most of it?  

There's some moment, I thought but I will just keep it to myself :3 

160717 still. 

Haha then YJS then.......  Erm....  MYUKPD XD joking joking, the third one is JSJ 

All of it? 

Erm..... 

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

This chinese song called 恨幸福来过 ? Which kjk performs on MAMA this year.  Reason : I feel like SA missed a lot of chance to confess about the relationship..   Like there's no right time to say it out to the world.  

last, I mean the first one to get out :3 

• Like 5

Wow! jong kook hyung will be one of the MCs for the upcoming SBS Entertainment Awards to be held on 28 December 2018. The other two MCs are Park Soo Hong and Han Go Eun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brov-y0AN4N/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1enb9zb8ztwr4

Ps this means sadly we won't see SA side by side at the table like previous years since jong kook hyung will be on stage as MC

• Like 3

To all thread members, posters as well as readers, and other supporters of SA: 

Have a wonderful Christmas, happy holidays, and a blessed new year! It’s been a joy discussing our beloved SA with all of you this year! Let’s do this again next year or for however long until SA make their big announcement! 

Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards all! :heart:

• Like 7