Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

24 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

in this video, KJK seems give SJH's mobile phone from KJK's hand to SJH. (CMIIW)

Slowing down the clip I don't really see JK giving her the phone maybe someone else can give a second opinion? I did see that at some point he possibly reaches for something on the ground but then it cuts. Although jihyo does grab her phone and hides it under her coat as if to read a text and if I remember correctly before they did show JK on his phone looking rather focused on it while they all read the mission in the car. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

About their airtime I wonder why SBS always did this with SJH n JK, there have reason something fans don't know? First i just think SJH's fan and some JK's fan misunderstand but now i understand after note many ep and see SBS RM page delete their photo

Spoiler

And i can't remember someone here ever write about it because i too read from many web but his friends often give key word to us

● 2016 CTH joking around him that he lie everyone, fact he has girlfriend

● 2017 one his close friend in dragon club interview not worried about his married but want he tell them first and not let them know from other

● 2018 Janghyuk (JH) mention in MUD he not told friend when he date someone even JH confident he has girlfriend but never know who is she

A question : what do you think about this? We know JK love his friend so much, they are friend for 20 years but he also keep his secrets, he not type talk about his relationship and he never got paparazzi catch HH is sure know but for other friends?

Remember JH ever watch SJH's movie with him and LKS moreover SJH ever call him after saw JH drunk so guys think that his friends know who is his girlfriend? Or they know just he has girlfriend but really don't know who is she?

Just want know guys's opinion and who can tell me how to upload photo here from phone by not type of link?

• Like 2

Short screen time near the end, which was what I had feared, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it was interesting that, though the editing made it seem as if Ji Hyo and So Min were battling to recruit Jae Suk, Ji Hyo's first choice went to the "reliable Commander Kook". Although the on screen captions/editing made it seem as if this was such a shocking thing, Jihyo confirms(plus their interactions upon meeting), that Jong Kook was her intention from the start.

It may seem to be such a little thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to why that whole opening sequence was played out in that way. Jaesuk naming Ha Ha as Ji Hyo's first choice, the whole sequence of So Min and Ji Hyo seemingly racing to get to Jae Suk first, and then the reveal that Ji Hyo was actually picking up Jong Kook all along. Of course, part of the reason was to make things more interesting/dramatic, but why did they make her picking Jong Kook first seem so surprising? It's definitely not the first time that she (or other members of RM) have tried to recruit him first in situations like this - he, Ji Hyo, and Jaesuk are generally the popular choices for first picks when trying to build a strong team. Just wanted to throw it out there that that moment was a bit fishy to me, though I could be reading into it too much. 

Of course, as soon as they are in a team together, they kind of settle into that co-team leading mode they usually fall into. The surprise guest for their team was Byul and I'm actually very happy that we see some on screen confirmation that Byul and Ji Hyo are quite close. They were both ecstatic to see each other and Ji Hyo even called Byul by her given name (Go Eun) instead of her full name or even her stage name. I know we've always speculated that Ji Hyo and Byul became close since Jong Kook and Ha Ha are close (that, plus that whole Byul mentioning her on Big Picture and what not), but again it's just nice to see the affirmation of their closeness.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jitaeri said:

Short screen time near the end, which was what I had feared, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it was interesting that, though the editing made it seem as if Ji Hyo and So Min were battling to recruit Jae Suk, Ji Hyo's first choice went to the "reliable Commander Kook". Although the on screen captions/editing made it seem as if this was such a shocking thing, Jihyo confirms(plus their interactions upon meeting), that Jong Kook was her intention from the start.

It may seem to be such a little thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to why that whole opening sequence was played out in that way. Jaesuk naming Ha Ha as Ji Hyo's first choice, the whole sequence of So Min and Ji Hyo seemingly racing to get to Jae Suk first, and then the reveal that Ji Hyo was actually picking up Jong Kook all along. Of course, part of the reason was to make things more interesting/dramatic, but why did they make her picking Jong Kook first seem so surprising? It's definitely not the first time that she (or other members of RM) have tried to recruit him first in situations like this - he, Ji Hyo, and Jaesuk are generally the popular choices for first picks when trying to build a strong team. Just wanted to throw it out there that that moment was a bit fishy to me, though I could be reading into it too much. 

Of course, as soon as they are in a team together, they kind of settle into that co-team leading mode they usually fall into. The surprise guest for their team was Byul and I'm actually very happy that we see some on screen confirmation that Byul and Ji Hyo are quite close. They were both ecstatic to see each other and Ji Hyo even called Byul by her given name (Go Eun) instead of her full name or even her stage name. I know we've always speculated that Ji Hyo and Byul became close since Jong Kook and Ha Ha are close (that, plus that whole Byul mentioning her on Big Picture and what not), but again it's just nice to see the affirmation of their closeness.

Yes, i found it odd too, the sequence of the team member choosing by jihyo noona which was aired last night. It was confirmed by jihyo noona herself that jong kook hyung was her first choice but yet the productiom team did not show any glimpse/hint towards jihyo noona's first choice being jong kook hyung. I am sure some parts were cut here and there because they totally made it look like jaesuk hyung was the one somin noona and jihyo noona were chasing after. 

• Like 3

Not a slight toward Sechan, but I'm seriously lamenting the fact that Haha isnt in the same team. 

The episode itself is a bore to me, I skipped most of the HK team's part. And I'm enamoured toward Siyoung so I kinda have my face glued to the screen.

Totally offtopic tho, anyone else actually thought that is was GFriend's Sinbi instead of Byul? :D 

Still, we get another confirmation that SJH is indeed close toward ANOTHER KJK's close friend. t1ny being the other one. We also know KJK feel comfortable enough leaving his niece with her (not that she needs babysitting) - but one doesnt simply leave your family member to a "co-worker", even Jaesuk commented that he after all these years working with her, there still some awkwardness as she is extremely shy.

• Like 4

BREAKING NEWS 

- Spartace ig please became a private account from now -

- 1 of Spartace ig got disable now -

- From now, SBS will block all of videos in ig what if they upload the videos & have SBS logo -

- So far, that way is the 1 & only way for saving spartace ig -

- Maybe this is true theories : what if you upload it without sub, it will be ok & what if you upload it with / without sub but SBS logo can't look -

• Like 4

Sorry this is not SA related but saw the news that hong jinyoung noona will now be a fixed cast member on My Ugly Duckling. Her mother will be joining the panel of moms too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRmoI8B1W4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pw7jnii6hs8z

So i wonder whether this will bring back the KJK-HJY loveline on the show. Surely there will be teasing here and there among the moms since jinyoung noona's mom will be on the panel now too. Perhaps they will ask jinyoung noona's mom on her opinion of jong kook hyung. 

• Like 2

BREAKING NEWS

I'm RM fans, esp our SA (ofc).

In my point of view (objective), it's not LKS' fault, but the team of editing & approval for broadcasting's fault.

I know what KJK fans feel about their bias, ofc they will speak up for it. I know also what LKS fans feel about the sanctioned, ofc that's not LKS's fault.

I hope KJK's fans & LKS's fans not getting war. All of happens in filming can editing like SA moments, isn't it ? We always get SA moments cut it off.

I don't know about the sanctioned, I hope just warning.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 12/12/2018 at 8:16 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

Sorry this is not SA related but saw the news that hong jinyoung noona will now be a fixed cast member on My Ugly Duckling. Her mother will be joining the panel of moms too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrRmoI8B1W4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pw7jnii6hs8z

So i wonder whether this will bring back the KJK-HJY loveline on the show. Surely there will be teasing here and there among the moms since jinyoung noona's mom will be on the panel now too. Perhaps they will ask jinyoung noona's mom on her opinion of jong kook hyung. 

Well this news kind of explains why there was a hiatus on the KJK-HJY loveline in MUD. It was because of the addition of HJY as an UD member. 

Actually this news shook me up, just like KJK joining MUD last january did. HJY joining MUD means three things :

1. An intense loveline between her and KJK. Even some hints or jokes between the moms regarding marriage. 

2. HJY being a member should be her searching a male partner not among the UD members like herself but among friends visiting her house or daily life. But if they insist to link her strongly to KJK it means the show will turn into "we got married". 

3. KJK and HJY might get the best couple award for MUD this year. And a possibility of them sitting beside each other in SBS entertainment award 2018.

What I fear most is that MUD will turn into another RM. Pushing too hard for a loveline and forcing it upon two individuals will result into another monday couple. The show is already doing fine so why be greedy. I also fear that if SA or KJK have plans to get married in 2019 his loveline with HJY will raise a lot of problems for his partner. 

There is also a possibility of KJK quitting MUD which I suspected in one of my posts before. And I doubt this will happen any time soon especially since KJK signed with MUD around January 2018, so even if he quits, it's going to be around February or later on. Also if he films like 4 episodes ahead or more, the announcement about him quitting the show will be released by the end of February or the beginning of March. This is just a speculation but if we link this to KJK and HAHA's conversation in BP about KJK quitting MUD if he is going to get married and how HAHA said to KJK "I can't wait FOR NEXT YEAR to see this happening". I believe BP episode was filmed by the end of July and the conversation was supposed to be a private one (off camera) where HAHA seemed very sincere while talking about how KJK will be a wonderful father and I think that KJK have serious plans to get married in 2019. It's true that one of his well known sentences is "I really want to get married" but 2018 was different for KJK. He was very vocal about marriage and he was basically the one bringing it up by himself, even talking about childrens and the most wanted daughter. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bprn2h6Fl5533BTm9Cv01zdJrXGTKZF1ZqodX00/

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Well this news kind of explains why there was a hiatus on the KJK-HJY loveline in MUD. It was because of the addition of HJY as an UD member. 

Actually this news shook me up, just like KJK joining MUD last january did. HJY joining MUD means three things :

1. An intense loveline between her and KJK. Even some hints or jokes between the moms regarding marriage. 

2. HJY being a member should be her searching a male partner not among the UD members like herself but among friends visiting her house or daily life. But if they insist to link her strongly to KJK it means the show will turn into "we got married". 

3. KJK and HJY might get the best couple award for MUD this year. And a possibility of them sitting beside each other in SBS entertainment award 2018.

What I fear most is that MUD will turn into another RM. Pushing too hard for a loveline and forcing it upon two individuals will result into another monday couple. The show is already doing fine so why be greedy. I also fear that if SA or KJK have plans to get married in 2019 his loveline with HJY will raise a lot of problems for his partner. 

There is also a possibility of KJK quitting MUD which I suspected in one of my posts before. And I doubt this will happen any time soon especially since KJK signed with MUD around January 2018, so even if he quits, it's going to be around February or later on. Also if he films like 4 episodes ahead or more, the announcement about him quitting the show will be released by the end of February or the beginning of March. This is just a speculation but if we link this to KJK and HAHA's conversation in BP about KJK quitting MUD if he is going to get married and how HAHA said to KJK "I can't wait FOR NEXT YEAR to see this happening". I believe BP episode was filmed by the end of July and the conversation was supposed to be a private one (off camera) where HAHA seemed very sincere while talking about how KJK will be a wonderful father and I think that KJK have serious plans to get married in 2019. It's true that one of his well known sentences is "I really want to get married" but 2018 was different for KJK. He was very vocal about marriage and he was basically the one bringing it up by himself, even talking about childrens and the most wanted daughter. 

This week MUD episode have sayury and Sang min at  KJK appartment and there where the following interesting declarations:

1) KJK say that when he adquired that apartment he believed he was just going to live there for 6 month and return to his mother house but now he love to live in seul ( meaning he planed to be part of MUD only 6 months) 

2) Sayury ask him directly about HJY  and his answer was that they are only collegues and sangmin added they are like us (Sayury and Sagmin were couple in we got marry)  friends with ficticios loveline

3) when you live alone anyonr can come at anytime and now one will know

• Like 4

8 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

I agree with you about the possible change that might happen at the SBS Awards since HJY noona is now a permanent cast for My Ugly Duckling. They might have HJY noona and KJK hyung seated together at the awards and like you said, they might even win the Best Couple Awards. But HJY noona and her mother as fixed casts, the episode will air on 23rd December. So i am not sure whether they will have time to slot in the KJKY HJY loveline in that episode. Also not to mention the MCs will definitely mention the HJY KJK loveline during the awards.

But nevertheless, i am a little sad thinking about the possible change in seating during the year end SBS awards. I am used to seeing SA side by side everytime during the awards and the awards is always something i look forward to each year to see our SA. I would like to stress that i seriously do not hate or dislike HJY noona but it is such mood spoiler thinking she would also be at the awards for My Ugly Duckling and might also join the annual RM after party since she was also part of the RM Family Package together with Hanna, Da Hae and Sang Yeob. 

• Like 4

@cleo47012 Yeah I know that they have been making it clear that KJK and HJY are just co-workers, sunbae/hoobae and even more like strangers off camera but we all know how fans can be. I know that everyone has the right to ship whoever they want to but I hope that SBS don't try to milk the loveline which will make KJK in a difficult position. As a fan, I believe in the veteran KJK who is trying to stop the loveline vocally since he is aware of the increase in number of the HJY-KJK fandom. However, I don't trust SBS at all. I know that MUD and RM has different directors, PDs and SC, but when I think of how they brought the KJK-HJY equation from RM to MUD, I think they work as one and they share the same vision about gaining popularity out of forced lovelines. 

As for now, I will just believe that the PDs in MUD will stick to the show's main idea which is showing the UD's everyday lifestyle, close friends and activities that prevented those celebrities from getting married despite their succusful careers. I know that some teasing will arise especially from the MCs toward the mothers but hope it doesn't get pushed a lot. And seeing how they have been focusing more on HJY's lifestyle than the loveline, hope that everything goes smoothly on the upcoming episodes. 

@spartaceluv98 I think SBS ent. awards will be broadcasted on the 30 of December, like one week after the first appearance of HJY and mom as fixed members. It might be true that there won't be a strong push to the loveline but I'm kind of sure that there will be some teasing among the moms and MCs. In SK a lot of people are welcoming the new addition of HJY and her mom and they think that it's a good occasion to let the two moms meet through the show. That's why I think coming to a clear end with this loveline the sooner the better. 

As for HJY's presence at the after party, I'm not that concerned about it because SA has always proved that whenever one of them feels that his place/boundaries/grounding is slightly touched they become like a magnet. I still remember how KJK kept pulling SJH toward him all the time in episode 396. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhnQkIPHdpJBMHpw0VJ25t50yw8Oq8kB0jaoRM0/

• Like 4

I doubt JK will seat with MUD, he once referred to it as "my mom's show" and if he does he would probably be with his mom and not with a halfas* loveline. Even though RM has had its issues with SA, it's a show he has been for the last decade almost, that brought him int'l fame (he was famous before but let's agree rm has great impact with international fans), a show he shares with his best friend and (possibly) his girlfriend, and that he fought to keep going. I can't imagine why he would sit representing a show he has been less than a year in.

Im hoping JK quits MUD by jan-feb as he completes the year. 

The whole loveline thing has me seen HJY as an annoyance which is sad cause I didn't mind her before I even kind of like her because of WGM. Also, I bet SK is liking it because they want JK to marry already:sweatingbullets:

Lets hope for lots of end of the year moments! SA Shippers fighting!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

@cleo47012 Yeah I know that they have been making it clear that KJK and HJY are just co-workers, sunbae/hoobae and even more like strangers off camera but we all know how fans can be. I know that everyone has the right to ship whoever they want to but I hope that SBS don't try to milk the loveline which will make KJK in a difficult position. As a fan, I believe in the veteran KJK who is trying to stop the loveline vocally since he is aware of the increase in number of the HJY-KJK fandom. However, I don't trust SBS at all. I know that MUD and RM has different directors, PDs and SC, but when I think of how they brought the KJK-HJY equation from RM to MUD, I think they work as one and they share the same vision about gaining popularity out of forced lovelines. 

As for now, I will just believe that the PDs in MUD will stick to the show's main idea which is showing the UD's everyday lifestyle, close friends and activities that prevented those celebrities from getting married despite their succusful careers. I know that some teasing will arise especially from the MCs toward the mothers but hope it doesn't get pushed a lot. And seeing how they have been focusing more on HJY's lifestyle than the loveline, hope that everything goes smoothly on the upcoming episodes. 

@spartaceluv98 I think SBS ent. awards will be broadcasted on the 30 of December, like one week after the first appearance of HJY and mom as fixed members. It might be true that there won't be a strong push to the loveline but I'm kind of sure that there will be some teasing among the moms and MCs. In SK a lot of people are welcoming the new addition of HJY and her mom and they think that it's a good occasion to let the two moms meet through the show. That's why I think coming to a clear end with this loveline the sooner the better. 

As for HJY's presence at the after party, I'm not that concerned about it because SA has always proved that whenever one of them feels that his place/boundaries/grounding is slightly touched they become like a magnet. I still remember how KJK kept pulling SJH toward him all the time in episode 396. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhnQkIPHdpJBMHpw0VJ25t50yw8Oq8kB0jaoRM0/

Yes, i agree with you about coming to a clear end with the loveline, the sooner the better. Jk hyung has done his part actually when it comes to the loveline. He has sort of made it clear that there was nothing going on between him and jinyoung noona. I think jinyoung noona hasnt done much to clear it, unfortunately. When asked whether she was dating jk oppa by one of the aunties at the supermarket during one of the MUD eps, jinyoung noona did not answer the auntie' question but instead said "Thank you" when the auntie said she and jk hyung lookd good together. I think the loveline will be back unfortunately, even if jk hyung wants to steer away from it. Now it is worse since her mom will also be on the panel and the MCs and other moms will surely tease jinyoung noona and jk hyung's mums. Sorry if i offend anyone here, but i think the KJKHJY loveline got more attention also partly due to jk hyung choosing her as his ideal type twice in the previous MUD eps as well as of course the episode where jinyoung noona came over and spent the time with jong kook hyung and his friends at the pool and later at their chalet at night. So we can't blame the knetzs for actually thinking that they make a good couple since they were acting like one during that ep, sorry to say. 

That is why when i heard the news about jinyoung noona and her mother being a fixed cast, i felt uneasy since i am quite sure SBS would want to milk the loveline and might overly force the loveline in upcoming eps of MUD. We would have to wait and see how jong kook hyung's mom will react to the teasing as well as what she would say to jinyoung's mom. 

• Like 2