Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

16 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Also i have seen ep 56 of BP. Isn't weird it is gapjin hyung that is using the Tinder app instead of jk hyung who is supposedly 'desperately single and desperately wants to find a gf to get married?'Lol. Wouldn't viewers be more curious and attracted to the ep if it was actually jk hyung who tried the Tinder app himself since he is supposedly 'very single?'. Just makes one curious though :P

Actually, when I saw that segment, I thought "oh god, please don't make KJK the face for Tinder app". Far from being a SA fan, after watching KJK in so many lovelines, I kind of get annoyed every time people start to matchmake him with any woman he interacts with. In Vietnam, at some point you can see KJK's uncomfortable face when everyone tried to match him with the real estate woman. Also in BP episode 55, KJK clearly glared to HAHA after he teased him again with the real estate woman. 

As for the reason why he wasn't the candidate for the Tinder app promotion, I think it's either because knets will hate the fact that he is using his single status to promote the dating app or maybe the offer/payment from Tinder wasn't enough to cast KJK (they are celebrities after all and BP isn't a play game, it's their work). There is also the possibily that KJK is kind of fed up with all the teasing and matchmaking from everyone's side so he let Gapjin take his position because HAHA is not an option since he is a married man. But still it's a little bit suspicious too ;) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually, when I saw that segment, I thought "oh god, please don't make KJK the face for Tinder app". Far from being a SA fan, after watching KJK in so many lovelines, I kind of get annoyed every time people start to matchmake him with any woman he interacts with. In Vietnam, at some point you can see KJK's uncomfortable face when everyone tried to match him with the real estate woman. Also in BP episode 55, KJK clearly glared to HAHA after he teased him again with the real estate woman. 

As for the reason why he wasn't the candidate for the Tinder app promotion, I think it's either because knets will hate the fact that he is using his single status to promote the dating app or maybe the offer/payment from Tinder wasn't enough to cast KJK (they are celebrities after all and BP isn't a play game, it's their work). There is also the possibily that KJK is kind of fed up with all the teasing and matchmaking from everyone's side so he let Gapjin take his position because HAHA is not an option since he is a married man. But still it's a little bit suspicious too ;) 

Having in consideration thst the previous face of Tinder was Seungry of Big Bang I will discard that money offer will be the issue if they really want KJK as model

• Like 2

There is something I really loved in PJF episode 10 that relates to a topic we discussed a lot in the thread before. It's about SA having some of their dates by Han river riding bicycles. When having their lunch at the hotel, JYJ, Sunny and SJH had a conversation about secret dates. JYJ talked about sneeking into the forest which made SJH and Sunny really surprised and in awe of JYJ's secret dates location. When asked about her secret dates, SJH said "since we can't workout together in the gym, we ride bicycles by Han River". JYJ then asked if they put on masks, sunglasses and SJH agreed. Then JYJ added "oh, so that's why SJH's butt looks amazing" and Sunny agreed to that by saying "from her buttocks to her thigh, SJH is well structured". However, JYJ couldn't get over SJH's secret dating method and said "I find SJH's ways of dating thrilling especially if they take off the masks and have a quick kiss then continue with the ride".

I find SJH's precision about not being able to workout together freely in the gym very amusing. Actually, if her partner isn't a celebrity I think he can tag along with her manager and close friends and then nobody will doubt his presence, however if the bf is a celebrity it will be a hot topic if they were spotted together in the gym. Imagine if KJK and SJH went to workout in the gym without the other RM members, I think everyone will find it suspicious. Just like going to the tanning salon together, people didn't find out about this matter until the owner of the tanning salon mentioned SJH, KJK and saprtace in her hashtags on instagram. And when SJH mentioned it on RM, even Gary went like "oh it's really strange to go tanning together, just the two of you". 

Back to rididng bicycles by Han river in episode 420, SJH's wish was to ride bicycles by Han River with the wind brushing their faces. But to make it into a funny scene, they went to the gym to ride the bicycles there. If it was me and I had such a personal memory, I wouldn't share it with others unless SJH wanted to go on a bicycle ride by the Han River with her bf without putting on masks and sunglasses. I still remember the off camera pictures of KJK and SJH riding bicycles in RM (I think it was the first episode after Gary's departure) that didn't air on the actual episode. ;) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

IMO, what SJH said about the dating secret in Han River is true. SJH is celebrity but sometimes SJH can't hide about her feeling to KJK.

On early eps in RM, when bingo games (Byul as a guest at that time), KJK & SJH write Han River as a place for a secret date. KJK said, I just sit in the car while listening the music.

This I give a video what a mentioned above.

And then time flies, in 2017, I don't know the show name. SJH said I'm doing secret date in Han River, just in the car.

2018, PJF eps 10, SJH said that again, about secret date in Han River again. 

And about the gym. Yes, we can hear their conffesion, KJK & SJH often doing boxing together when KJK & SJH get boring in RM like RM eps 393 & RM eps 416 when swimming pool scene, SJH said KJK jabs me earlier, I think it's not massage but both of them doing boxing together .  And that's a reason, when KJK & SJH doing boxing together in PJF, both of them not akward & now each other so well. KJK said SJH is great for boxing.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

In Vietnam, at some point you can see KJK's uncomfortable face when everyone tried to match him with the real estate woman. Also in BP episode 55, KJK clearly glared to HAHA after he teased him again with the real estate woman. 

I love HH, but sometimes he can be too much. While they toured that very expensive, multi-level apartment in Vietnam, he even told KJK to stay behind with the realtor, to basically spend the night with her just to get a deal. Sometimes I wonder how HH has managed to stay alive this long. While KJK cringed but smiled at that suggestion, he did finally put his foot down with the realtor. He must have done the same with the Vietnamese model/singer (sorry, I can’t remember her name). We shouldn’t always rely on captions, but IIRC there was a caption that said the staff hoped for some chemistry between the two, but there was none. Interesting how KJK would put up with only so much for lots of women, but would stay quiet for 8+ years with SJH. He gets angry when HH makes innocent comments (try three times with KJK and he’ll fall in love), but only smiles when HH says something scandalous (MAMA). B)

As for when Gap Jin’s Tinder date showed up, it was so funny how HH and KJK’s playful sides came out: HH wouldn’t stop talking about their “couple” clothes, and when KJK stuck out his foot to show that his socks matched theirs, HH forcefully removed KJK’s. Oh, and I also love how Gap Jin made KJK open the cake for him. What a supportive boss. LOL 

Anyone knows if BP’s projects from the past seasons did well? I’m just curious. Thanks. 

Having trouble quoting, so I’m copying: 

“Back to rididng bicycles by Han river in episode 420, SJH's wish was to ride bicycles by Han River with the wind brushing their faces. But to make it into a funny scene, they went to the gym to ride the bicycles there. If it was me and I had such a personal memory, I wouldn't share it with others unless SJH wanted to go on a bicycle ride by the Han River with her bf without putting on masks and sunglasses. I still remember the off camera pictures of KJK and SJH riding bicycles in RM (I think it was the first episode after Gary's departure) that didn't air on the actual episode.” — @saissuspicious

I agree. As @Regita M. P detailed, SJH constantly talks about this, so she must have wonderful memories associated with it. I love how she complains that it’s not what she has in mind, but KJK says it’s free, LOL. I also notice that he repeatedly tells her to get on the bike, to try it, but he softens his voice. This reminds me of what a couple would do: the mom and kids want to do something, but the dad comes up with his own alternative, convinced that he knows best. Everyone huffs and puffs, someone may even cry, but they all go along. I love this scene. 

Not being able to workout with a celeb BF: Yep. If the non-celeb BF is good looking, fans may notice and tease her, but he can easily be explained away. She can’t do that with a celeb, especially a well-known one rumored to be her BF. 

• Like 5

I learned a new word today, :):  Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.[1] Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games,[2]the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon,[3] reaching into other media such as maid cafés,[3] anime, manga, novels, and even mass media. The term was made popular in the visual novel Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.[1] Source: Wikipedia 

According to the vid below, SJH called KJK a “tsundere.” As a nerd: I find it interesting that the term seeped deeply enough into SK speech for SJH to use it casually. As a shipper: Since I haven’t read anime in a while, I’m not completely familiar with the concept, but from the little bit that I know of anime (or romantic story telling, in general), the “mean” guy (see Wikipedia translation above) often turns out to be the good guy and the one the lead girl ends up with. In some mythologies, this character has elements of the “strong and silent” type. He’s often the hero everyone depends on. B)

Note: I could be way off though, since SKs may use “tsundere” differently from its Japanese roots. I’m also not treating SA like two fictional characters. I love and respect them both way too much to do that. I’m just sharing a fun bit of info. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 5

Tsundere type are those that put on a "I hate you/I just tolerate you" public appearance toward someone. Its usually just a facade because they don't know how to actually convey their feeling. However, when their deredere personality comes out (usually in private), its full blown loveydovey type. 

source: me, an anime nerd.

It is kinda weird to see KJK as a tsundere type tho o_O.. and hopefully, SJH isn't a yandere :p (I leave you out to figure what that is) :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

back to PJF eps 10.

When KJK said : I'm sorry, I can't do prepare anything on anniversary.

KJK's eyes look at SJH only . 

(youtube KJKChina)

Edited by Regita M. P
IMO : Their anniv maybe around August - Oct. Because KJK said sorry like yesterday / that month SA anniv.
  • Like 2

Jihyo noona believed to be using the 'B Positive' cap designed by jk hyung again today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2YrKWBCFt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wxij6r8bb0wa

Next week will be Pajama Friends last episode:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2ZEQmhY59/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nt05527cej9i

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jihyo noona believed to be using the 'B Positive' cap designed by jk hyung again today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2YrKWBCFt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wxij6r8bb0wa

Next week will be Pajama Friends last episode:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2ZEQmhY59/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nt05527cej9i

Thank you for always up to date !!

❤️

and yes that cap is correct !! And it means SJH have 2 cap B Possitive. Ur post is black & SJH ig uplaod photo is white . Daebak !!!

and SJH photo with baby girl so make my heart !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

You guysss hello! I'm new here but I'm a lurker bcos i ship spartace. I've been refreshing and refreshing for the past couple of weeks becaude I've become obsessed with spartace and I KNOW THEY'RE DATING. But even if they're not, I'm just glad they have each other's backs you know?

Anyways, I'm rewatching old running man episodes and at episode 239, 24:40 onwards you can see jk jealousy comes alive. Because jh had to fall on top of gary and jk quickly looked away and his face is just soooo obvious he's triggered by it. Even jsj was looking at them but not jk. And i just omg it is true, like what js said about how jk is a jealous guy.

I'm still rewatching old episodes though. And i love reading your analysis as well! Because like i 100% agree. Even when everyone was shipping MC, i shipped spartace. Ok rant over. Have a nice day! :)

• Like 3

Ohh i didnt know Tiny hyung has a cap brand too. Jihyo noona is seen wearing his brand cap for today's ep and she also wore it last week too. Thanks for the original poster in ig:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq38wPknCkO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n6uj7hpfsb5

You can see the words T1NY at the side on the cap that jihyo noona wore in the post above

• Like 1

I think as expected, jihyo noona did not get much screentime and they did not even air the portion she takes care of twice jihyo as per the articles. Such a clickbait :angry:

Also, as usual SA were back to their cautious mode and did not interact much although they were in the same team. 

I see same little sweet SA moments ... (since I'm eating in restaurant while watching RM so I just focus with 1st game only)

1st game :

1. When SJH carry on KJK's jacket & bag with a cleary video, no cut it off by SBS & we can look how SJH care about it & KJK trust SJH so much.

2. SJH surprise & happy with a bright smile & laugh when KJK win in the game & both of them high five

3. KJK ask something to SJH & then SJH answer it with show SJH's shoes to KJK.

4. We can see KJK & SJH often talk to each other.

5. KJK always standing beside SJH.

• Like 2

The other segment.

I look with a cleary video again :

KJK back hug SJH like old eps & then KJK laugh while holding hand SJH like old eps also . MY HEART !!!

Long time no see SA 1 team for ripping name tag like that. It's really like old eps. KJK & SJH always 1 team.

SA as always smart for strategic & SA as always success for ripping name tag.

Another SA moments When KJK eat with a big mouth, SJH beside him.

• Like 2