[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

back to PJF eps 10.

When KJK said : I'm sorry, I can't do prepare anything on anniversary.

KJK's eyes look at SJH only . 

(youtube KJKChina)

Edited by Regita M. P
IMO : Their anniv maybe around August - Oct. Because KJK said sorry like yesterday / that month SA anniv.
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jihyo noona believed to be using the 'B Positive' cap designed by jk hyung again today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2YrKWBCFt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wxij6r8bb0wa

Next week will be Pajama Friends last episode:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2ZEQmhY59/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nt05527cej9i

Thank you for always up to date !!

❤️

and yes that cap is correct !! And it means SJH have 2 cap B Possitive. Ur post is black & SJH ig uplaod photo is white . Daebak !!!

and SJH photo with baby girl so make my heart !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

You guysss hello! I'm new here but I'm a lurker bcos i ship spartace. I've been refreshing and refreshing for the past couple of weeks becaude I've become obsessed with spartace and I KNOW THEY'RE DATING. But even if they're not, I'm just glad they have each other's backs you know?

Anyways, I'm rewatching old running man episodes and at episode 239, 24:40 onwards you can see jk jealousy comes alive. Because jh had to fall on top of gary and jk quickly looked away and his face is just soooo obvious he's triggered by it. Even jsj was looking at them but not jk. And i just omg it is true, like what js said about how jk is a jealous guy.

I'm still rewatching old episodes though. And i love reading your analysis as well! Because like i 100% agree. Even when everyone was shipping MC, i shipped spartace. Ok rant over. Have a nice day! :)

• Like 3

Ohh i didnt know Tiny hyung has a cap brand too. Jihyo noona is seen wearing his brand cap for today's ep and she also wore it last week too. Thanks for the original poster in ig:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq38wPknCkO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n6uj7hpfsb5

You can see the words T1NY at the side on the cap that jihyo noona wore in the post above

• Like 1

I think as expected, jihyo noona did not get much screentime and they did not even air the portion she takes care of twice jihyo as per the articles. Such a clickbait :angry:

Also, as usual SA were back to their cautious mode and did not interact much although they were in the same team. 

I see same little sweet SA moments ... (since I'm eating in restaurant while watching RM so I just focus with 1st game only)

1st game :

1. When SJH carry on KJK's jacket & bag with a cleary video, no cut it off by SBS & we can look how SJH care about it & KJK trust SJH so much.

2. SJH surprise & happy with a bright smile & laugh when KJK win in the game & both of them high five

3. KJK ask something to SJH & then SJH answer it with show SJH's shoes to KJK.

4. We can see KJK & SJH often talk to each other.

5. KJK always standing beside SJH.

• Like 2

The other segment.

I look with a cleary video again :

KJK back hug SJH like old eps & then KJK laugh while holding hand SJH like old eps also . MY HEART !!!

Long time no see SA 1 team for ripping name tag like that. It's really like old eps. KJK & SJH always 1 team.

SA as always smart for strategic & SA as always success for ripping name tag.

Another SA moments When KJK eat with a big mouth, SJH beside him.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

The other segment.

KJK back hug SJH like old eps & then KJK laugh while holding hand SJH like old eps also . MY HEART !!!

Gosh can’t wait to watch now, I wanted to wait for Chinese subs to come out first ... 

• Like 2

it reminds me RM eps 228, while SA and the group disscussion, KJK hug SJH ❤️❤️

When KJK & SJH became one team

My mind :

- They want became 1 team

- SJH want became 1 team with her bf

- it's trully coincidental a.k.a SA mirroring each other about their mind.

BTW sorry for spamming.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

The other segment.

Long time no see SA 1 team for ripping name tag like that. It's really like old eps. KJK & SJH always 1 team.

SA as always smart for strategic & SA as always success for ripping name tag.

Another SA moments When KJK eat with a big mouth, SJH beside him.

Omg! Back hug? Really? Do you have the video or screencap please? 

I haven't seen any post this SA moment so I thought I'd mention it. 

Spoiler

When they're playing the pirate game at the end and one of the other team sets it off SA do their usual celebratory group hug with their teammates but instead hold holds for most of it. Lol they're not in focus but it's around 1:30:28

update:

I ended finding it on IG:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I haven't seen any post this SA moment so I thought I'd mention it. 

Hide contents

When they're playing the pirate game at the end and one of the other team sets it off SA do their usual celebratory group hug with their teammates but instead hold holds for most of it. Lol they're not in focus but it's around 1:30:28

update:

I ended finding it on IG:

❤️❤️ really like old eps. KJK always hold SJH's hand like that.

• Like 3

Lee Min Jung Shares A Story About Meeting Kim Jong Kook In The U.S.

Lee Min Jung told a story about Kim Jong Kookon SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling.”

On December 2, the actress appeared on the show as a special MC to promote her upcoming drama “Fates and Furies.”

Speaking about Kim Jong Kook, she said, “A while ago, I saw Kim Jong Kook in America with my husband [Lee Byung Hun]. I told him I wanted to introduce him to people through blind dates, but I think he felt shy because he said he didn’t want to.

Kim Jong Kook’s mom replied, “Even though he’s shy, please do so.” Seo Jang Hoon joked, “There may have been someone in his life at the time.”

souce

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2