[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

PJF eps 11

I think a lot of reason why KJK always look SJH (yes incl the staff but I want underline to SJH).

1. KJK want to know / want to check SJH reaction, SJH face, & SJH gesture. Is she ok? Is she happy / laugh? Is she understand? or something like that. Just check SJH esp since KJK realised SJH give a distant with KJK. Seems look like KJK want make SJH happy & laugh, so KJK always look at SJH.

2. KJK give a sign to SJH. I'm not comfort, I answer lie, I answer honest, the answer is you, etc.

3. KJK nervous because this is the very 1st time they're meet outside RM, yes like SJH nervous also.

4. KJK not comfort because YJY too aggressive ? LOL

5. For sure, KJK more pay attention when SJH tell about what a kind KJK to SJH. KJK always look SJH meanwhile SJH talk about it. (even when we didn't not yet about the eng sub but I'm pretty sure, they have a touched moment, mentioned each other what kind he&she is until both of them almost cry).

We can see, KJK seems didn't want to have a distant with SJH even when the rumour will be up again OR maybe KJK want to tell SJH indirectly what if you're doing like that, it will be obvious so just pretend to be usual (based on PJF eps 10 when KJK came).

• Like 1

So cringy, but so cute. And, he couldn’t stop looking toward SJH, plus the staff inserted a little squeak when he did that, LOL. It doesn’t matter that she’s hidden. We still know she’s there. And, OMG, JYJ was having so much fun teasing SA. :D  

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 5

i haven't finished watching RM, but i love this moment when HH seemed impressed with JH's feeding skill. :D

HH said, "JH, come to my house and feed my kids / my babies (dream & soul)". then he added, "they don't want to eat rice".

basically he said something like that. 

rm1.png

SA and baby JSJ.

rm2.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

21 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

and then it reminds me to RM eps which the scene is thank you sorry i love you. I forget what eps.

I think it's JH's member week episode 333. But there is also the episode (295 or 296) where the members are opening up to each other and like always SJH vs KJK can't happen in RM. Hopefully, we got it in PJF. Thanks again to Myuk PD and JYJ. :)

@sofiemarz Couple within a couple and they ask us not to ship them ;) 

I'm not going to talk about today's episode since I didn't watch it. Actually I want to go back to yesterday's PJF episode since I can't get enough of how cute SA was in there. 

I agree with @mn0096 and other SA shippers here and on IG about the continuous glances from KJK toward SJH's side during the "of course" game and through the whole episode. 

I also love how SJH admit that during their breaks in RM, she and KJK do some boxing/jabbing to kill time. I believe we caught them multiple times doing some boxing off camera right ;) For me it's like SA are confirming our hard work to capture their moments that are "intentionally" cut in RM. It was like "yeah you shippers are not wrong, we most of the time are together off camera" and it also takes me to how suspicious is SA to make PDs say "their interaction make you go like what's going on between them". 

• Like 6

even I'm not watched yet for the latest eps but I can see they're close again not try to avoid each other like before & IMO KJK start with his effort to close again with SJH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

They're magnet mode on like before. Long time no see SA like that.

And ... KJK in this eps always said envy want to have a daughter, so maybe KJK start to close again. This filming after PJF, after KJK said it's weird to have a distant between SA. (I hope still the same with next eps next next and next eps still like this not have a distant).

he never let go her

• Like 4

A couple moments I noticed:

KJK always reacts the biggest at things that concern SJH. Such as her feeding JSJ and JSJ complaining about how slow SJH was. When JSJ was complaining that SJH isn't the ace, KJK says that she's good at certain things and can't be good at everything (defending his girl). 

After SJH gets eliminated from the Game of Wits, she goes and stands next to KJK and hits him arm when laughing. And they stood together at the end. 

Also when In A asked KJK about how long he'd been single, the camera focused on SJH (and HH) laughing. 

• Like 5

I just finished watching RM eps 427.

Overall this eps is good to watch because full of laugh, the screen time is fair for all members, & actually incl 426 part 2 also because this is 1 filming - 29.10.'18.

and some scene had been mentioned as above.

- When LKS team & YSC team are dancing, SJH walk to beside KJK for looking more close about their dancing & KJK look at SJH when SJH walk towards KJK. (Really look at her, not a glanced, I'm so happy).

- KJK & SJH have a same expression when PD explain about Jajangmyeon game. (They're mirroring each other).

- When jajangmyeon game. KJK help SJH to tie an apron at YJS. When SJH get wrong about blindfold, KJK laughing & then said : Ji Hyo ah ... What's wrong w/ u? KJK always beside SJH, really close, even SJH's hand & KJK's hand touch each other when SJH turns the game. KJK always look at SJH. KJK's reaction when SJH put a noodle from a table is feel annoying but still smiling, laughing, & always look at SJH w/ full of love in his eyes.

- When YJS sing a song & then wrong lyric.

KJK u must hv fun during ur free time.

YJS : I'm sorry but I don't have time to hv fun right now.

LKS : YJS is bust these days.

YJS : at home, I'm very busy.

Others : Do u take care of ur child ?

YJS : Yes, I'm busy as a bee. When my wife call oppa, I go to her. When my child call appa, I go to him.

Others : When the baby cries ?

YJS : I go to her.

? : U must be busy. (I don't know who he/she said).

KJK : I envy u. (seriously, his statement really serious & make me sad & no others members try to teasing KJK).

LKS : hyung ... (while hold KJK's hand) (& then camera focus to Haha reaction is laugh).

YJS : I seriously told him. If he wants to, he must make an effort. (I just curious SJH reaction when YJS said that).

KJK : that's true. It's true. (He's not denying anything & I think KJK tell what he want to YJS so much & that's why YJS said that & this is the reason KJK start to his effort for close again w/ SJH & I think SJH really realise about it, so that's a reason also SJH close again to KJK).

- When play eat tangsyuk game, KJK a few times glanced to SJH.

When SJH lost in this game and then JSJ complain She's not an ace. KJK defend SJH directly although KJK & SJH aren't 1 partner. (it reminds me to eps 385 when YJS said SJH's idea is the worst. Not in team competitive that's a individual competitive but KJk defend her).

KJK : She should play. She's good at certain things. She should play her part.

JSJ : She can be better than that.

KJK : She can't be good at everything (as a man & as a bf, he know her so well, never complain everything about her, always understanding, & never push her, what a sweet bf ❤️).

- When PD announce SJH & JSJ win, KJK smile. (proud bf).

- When SJH lost in race of wits game, SJH walk to KJK & then they're standing side by side. When they're laughing, SJH touch KJK's arm. (as usual, as always).

- When YJS said : thank you for playing this game, all of members laughing & then KJK look at back (look at SJH, SJH is hidden by camera because she is behind KJK).

- When the pirates game, SJH give a correct answer & KJK smile *again* (proud bf again*) & KJK look so excited as usual as always when SJH & JSJ turns the game.

- When KJK get a punishment from YJS, SJH look at him & then after that laugh but SJH not always look at them esp to KJK (maybe SJH didn't want to obvious always look at them esp look at KJK).

- When in pirates game *again*, LKS turns the game, KJK stand up for more close to look LKS, KJK stand up behind SJH (SJH is sit in her place).

- When In Ah asked to KJK : When was ur last relationship? KJK smile, laugh, & answer how cruel u're. When In Ah tell to KJK : this is why KJK still single. The camera focus to SJH & Haha (both of them laughing).

In the end : KJK & SJH standing side by side *again* really close & really far w/ the others. (in here, KJK walk to SJH, u can see a few second before this scene happen, SJH stand in front of the green carpet more close than KJK). When they're laughing, KJK hold SJH's hand.

• Like 6

Hi guys, so there is Running Man filming today (26.11.2018) and apparently our SA is in the same team, according to the post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqo1DeLHavd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1e66vlgbojtfy

The teams are:

JS-SJ-SM

HAHA-KS-GUEST LEE SI YOUNG

JK-JH-SC

Wow so we get to see our SA in the same team for 2 weeks in a row (they will be in the same team for the ep with Twice this week Sunday ep). Can't wait to see our SA with SC, a trio combi we have not seen before (although it is basically the Nevis Swing team w/o Haha hyung)

So if the pairing of jk hyung, se chan hyung and jihyo noona is true, i am a little worried for their screentime though, since the other team has the guest actress whereas in another is YJS plus JSM. Just hoping at least equal screentime will be given to the SA x YSC team as well. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Hi guys, so there is Running Man filming today (26.11.2018) and apparently our SA is in the same team, according to the post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqo1DeLHavd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1e66vlgbojtfy

The teams are:

JS-SJ-SM

HAHA-KS-GUEST LEE SI YOUNG

JK-JH-SC

Wow so we get to see our SA in the same team for 2 weeks in a row (they will be in the same team for the ep with Twice this week Sunday ep). Can't wait to see our SA with SC, a trio combi we have not seen before (although it is basically the Nevis Swing team w/o Haha hyung)

can't wait !!!! My spartace !!! My heart !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK : I envy u. (seriously, his statement really serious & make me sad & no others members try to teasing KJK).

LKS : hyung ... (while hold KJK's hand) (& then camera focus to Haha reaction is laugh).

YJS : I seriously told him. If he wants to, he must make an effort. (I just curious SJH reaction when YJS said that).

KJK : that's true. It's true. (He's not denying anything 

While I understand what you mean, I wasn’t sad when I heard him say this, :). He’s been saying that he wants a child for a while now, so hearing him say this right after he said he wanted a daughter with SJH in last week’s ep made me happy. Plus, the fact that when he said that, SJH was right there. She didn’t get offended, instead switched the subject to her and JSJ’s picture. Then, we get the exchange above between YJS and KJK. IIRC, what followed was SA engaging their magnet, and very obviously standing together apart from the others. KJK even moved away from his partner to stand next to SJH. One more thing: when they did the quiz game, one of the questions involved singles dating. IIRC, the caption said something about how KJK (I assume) should stop doing that, suggesting that he gets married. 

IMO, from SA to the members and even the staff (from the way they did the games, the editing, even literally shining a spotlight on KJK), the past two eps focused a lot on KJK and his wishes to get married and have children, in subtle and not so subtle ways. In between, we get PJF, and in the next couple of eps or so, SA are seemingly on the same team. I just finished watching the latest MUD ep where the Hong sisters were featured. IMO, things look positive for SA from that side, too. We always look forward to the end of the year awards and the FT ep, but I’m especially curious what we’re going to see this year. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I just finished watching the latest MUD ep where the Hong sisters were featured. IMO, things look positive for SA from that side, too.

I didn't catch up with the latest episodes of MUd yet, so would you please explain as to why things seem to be on the positive side regarding MUD. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

I didn't catch up with the latest episodes of MUd yet, so would you please explain as to why things seem to be on the positive side regarding MUD. 

Since I was asked directly, and I think the subject does pertain to SA, I won’t be putting this under spoiler. :D 

There have been only two HJY eps, with a few more planned I suspect, so I may have to revise my analysis, but so far, not much time has been spent on the loveline. HJY’s doing this with her older sister, so I understand that MUD needs to establish their relationship, especially since the sister is not a celeb and viewers don’t know much about her, but as hard as they pushed the loveline (on and off RM), more should have been said or teased about it, yet very little has. The point of anyone going on MUD is to find a mate, with KJK being the most visible candidate for HJY, yet he’s hardly been mentioned. 

The focus for both eps have been on the sister: her cooking, her cuteness, how funny she is, how charismatic she is, how she controls HJY, how well she sings and dances. In contrast, HJY has been portrayed a bit more negatively: obsessed with video games, a good cook but not as good as her sister, cute and bubbly, but definitely a bit disappointing to the moms as DIL material. 

Last week, quite a bit of the reaction shots were focused on KJK’s mom, but she was asked directly only two times about HJY: In the beginning when HJY popped on the screen without makeup, one of the MCs said to KJK’s mom, “She’s pretty, isn’t she?” (Or something like that). His mom just laughed. The second time she was asked directly was toward the end. The basketball player wanted to know if KJK’s mom liked HJY as a DIL. The answer: It’s not up to her. She sounded diplomatic more than enthusiastic. No reactions from the rest of the panel. No added commentaries. No cheesy music and captions. Nothing.

This week, there was a Naver article that popped up before broadcast time showing HJY and her sister at a supermarket. Supposedly, HJY was asked about KJK and, going by just the screen cap of HJY, she looked shy, but very happy. When I watched the ep, an ajumma rushed up to HJY to ask if she was dating KJK. She did act cute and happy, but her answer wasn’t shown. I’m not saying she didn’t answer, just that MUD may have edited out her answer. If so, why? The reaction from the panel to this: Oh, she was asked about dating KJK. Nothing else. No direct question to his mom. No reaction from anyone else. IMO, basically a shrug. Yet, MUD spent months developing the loveline. The most bizarre thing for me: if someone teased my sister about another guy in front of me, especially if my sister and I have a loving but bickering relationship, I would never let her off the hook. Yet, also nothing from the sister. 

As I said, the focus this week remained on the sister, with HJY once against being characterized as the little sister who sneaks away to play video games while the older sister cooks for her. And, man, did everyone rave about how great of a cook the sister was! At one point, the basketball player turned to KJK’s mom and said, “Oh. She looks really interested. Maybe she’s thinking of her (the sister) as an in law.” (I’m paraphrasing, ofc). Not as a DIL, but as an in law. KJK’s mom just laughed. Again, no reaction from the panel. 

As I said, things could change in the next eps, but for a show that pushed the loveline so hard, they sure haven’t capitalized on it. They can certainly focus on the sisters, but when moments presented themselves (cooking, the ajumma at the super market, direct questions about DILs and in laws in general, etc), more could have been said or suggested, but nothing. Also, why being more positive about the sister’s personality and DIL skills vs HJY’s? Is MUD setting up the sister or HJY? Plus, KJK has not been on MUD the last two eps, and he’s not featured in next week’s preview. Maybe MUD didn’t want to take the focus away from HJY’s segment, but how would KJK having a segment take away from hers? If she shows up on MUD, won’t most viewers expect KJK to be the reason? 

I’ve written a lot, but may have explained little. Sorry, if that’s the case. IMO, KJK may have forced MUD to change their plans when he denied the HJY loveline so strongly on RM. IIRC, her segment was supposed to air very close to when he denied, but it was postponed for some reason. Also since KJK’s denial, SA have been a lot more visible, both on and off RM. I won’t speculate beyond that, but I don’t believe in coincidences, especially when they come at us relatively fast. Stay tuned, as always, but I think they may be phasing out the loveline on MUD. 

I would love to read from you guys re: this subject, especially if you see things differently. :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, mn0096 said:

This week, there was a Naver article that popped up before broadcast time showing HJY and her sister at a supermarket. Supposedly, HJY was asked about KJK and, going by just the screen cap of HJY, she looked shy, but very happy. When I watched the ep, an ajumma rushed up to HJY to ask if she was dating KJK. She did act cute and happy, but her answer wasn’t shown. I’m not saying she didn’t answer, just that MUD may have edited out her answer. If so, why? The reaction from the panel to this: Oh, she was asked about dating KJK. Nothing else. No direct question to his mom. No reaction from anyone else. IMO, basically a shrug. Yet, MUD spent months developing the loveline. The most bizarre thing for me: if someone teased my sister about another guy in front of me, especially if my sister and I have a loving but bickering relationship, I would never let her off the hook. Yet, also nothing from the sister. 

Hmm based on her reaction to the question, was she trying to still play along with the loveline although jk hyung has stated that clearly that there is indeed nothing going on between them? I hope from her side, she could also make it clear that there is indeed nothing going on between them, just go get rid of the perception of some people who think they are actually dating. I hope jinyoung noona will do her part to clear off any rumors (unless she is just playing along due to the instructions from the MUD pd?)since jk hyung already do his part. 

• Like 3