[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Spoiler

Hi guys. Fyi Song Ji Hyo ssi have safely arrived at Malaysia just now. She come here to attend for grand opening shoopenMY tomorrow morning, 1st oct 2016. Wish her luck in her career ahead so that she can get married with jk ssi sooner ahahaha 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Using spoiler in case some don't want to watch. It is a short cut of Kookie having photoshoot with Sejeong in TFS last night. JK is really the king of romance...He doesn't need to do anything special to develop a romantic(?) atmosphere...Maybe because he is shy?

It is confirmed that the last episode of TFS will be aired next Friday (Oct 7). I have read a lot of comments, most said they are going to miss the Anyang siblings. (Most fans and viewers consider them as siblings but not really lovers. All love their sibling relationship as it is so natural like they are real siblings...Just like LHR and YJS in Family Outing) Hope they have chance to work together in the future. I think if JK has a younger sister in reality, he will treat her like how he treats Sejeong.

JH has a lot of photoshoots and I would like to see how it would be if JK has photoshoot with her after watching this episode. (Though it is less likely to happen...

On the other hand, for those in US and are interested, VIP tickets presale for JK and HaHa's Vegas Concert is available now. Please refer to the info below.

To me, I agree that JK is extrovert. He is sociable which usually won't be a trait of an introvert. I think he is shy with women simply because of his background and manners. And throughout the years, you can see him getting more comfortable with talking to female. (He never took the initiative to approach female artists off screen in the past)

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

Will wait for subs. But a 'much ado about nothing' kind of episode for me. It had the last part of the previous episode and Running Go. The previous one, as expected, ended with a whimper and Running Go was quite underwhelming for me. There was too little spartace apart from JK stealing the timer guy from JH and the last part where JK and JH were having a mini-wrestle. When JK came out of nowhere and took off the timer guy's nametag thus transfering his ownership from JH to him, you could see that JH though shocked was excited to see JK. At the end, think JH was trying to help Haha get JK out and they had a mini-wrestle. That was also cute. Then JH said something when it was announced that JK was the winner for the video views. JK was so happy to be declared the winner. He didn't get much advantage from winning that poll, just that the number of runners chasing him was reduced from 9 to 7, but at least those who voted for him can be happy that it meant a lot to him. JH came third after Haha in the poll. JH got more screen time than JK because she was mostly in the midst of the action. There was just too much focus on LKS this time and while it was funny in some places, much of it was the usual over the top KS. I can understand giving him screentime if he is doing something as part of the mission, but footage of him just screaming out the girl's name being played repeatedly while other members' interesting bits as part of the mission are cut out seems pretty unfair. For example, we had an interesting segment where Suk Jin was hiding from his chasers and then ran off after buying time. I thought they would show him getting his first nametag off. But the next time he was shown, he already had two of his nametags off.

According to the interview Suk Jin had today in Hong Kong, the fan meeting in Hong Kong has been cancelled and he does not know whether they will hold another one in the future coz other members are very busy so it's hard to clear their schedule. I presumed not just the HK fan meet that has been cancelled, but all of them.(we won't be able to see more of their sweet fan meet photos =()

• Like 5

I don't know, but I may be the only one that feels this way but I'm glad/relieved that the fan meets may be cancelled.  Sure we get the off camera moments of SA that we don't get to see in the edited RM episodes, but I think the Chinese Market/fandom was what held RM back in the episodes when Taek took reigns.  A lot of the fanservice and MC stuff we've seen in the last 2 years were catered to the Chinese Fans and more specifically the fan club of the official love line - go to RM's weibo page and their recent posts, it can be evidently seen that so much fanservice is given to the Chinese fans.  We all know that the Chinese market brings in a lot of money for SBS/RM, and many of the RM products be it episodes/fan services were catered to that specific market, and that's a reason why RM is still on air despite the low ratings.  RM for a while become $$$$ >>> Quality and Chinese Market >>> Domestic Market.  It's may sound horrible, but I think them not being able to hold fan meets can or at least I hope, will shove SBS/RM in the direction of focusing more on the quality and the domestic market.  Yeah sure, the cast is losing out potential money for not participating in these fan meetings, but I think right now they need to focus more on the quality and hold onto the remaining interest they still have left in the Korean market.  In terms of SA and fan meetings, sucks that we won't get the cute moments we usually see, but if their interaction is on and off with each other in the episodes, seems off with that if they're simply colleagues or friends at most.  

I think that the RM Bros show in Vegas may be the last hurrah of any kind of fan meetings we'll see for a while.  In the new promo they posted it states special R.M GuestS, so maybe we can have hopes that more people are also going to Vegas with LKS.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Looks like they are in the same team today...

Ct1M97jUMAAItWa.jpg

Ct1ItQrUsAAM2uS.jpg

Also a little snippet from her new Interview...

Untitled8e477.png

The phrase she told in the interview sounds like something that KJK would say! Your post made me squeal so thank you!

BTW hello everyone! I'm a new SpartAce shipper and i became a fan of running man just this year after watching my fave group SISTAR in it and it made me interested to the show, so i decided watching the show from episode 1. At first i was a huge SongSong couple/sibling shipper but then Song joong ki left the show so to fill up my empty shipping heart i tried turning to MC couple. Their moments are sweet and will make your heart flutter but somehow i cant feel a spark between them, i also noticed that SJH was a bit uncomfortable with it.. As i continue to watch the episodes, little by little i start to notice the interactions between KJK and SJH and i swear i have felt the chemistry between them! And i must i say i fell in love with Spartace than MC couple. I'm so glad i found this forum last week and started lurking since then..

Anyway i'm just here to say hi to all of you! Sorry for the long intro >.<

EDIT: i just saw the two straws in KJK's cup.. suddenly my mind went on with ideas hehe

Edited by Erararara Jung
  • Like 6

is it just me are ever since mc ending we've all get to see jk and jh been put in the same team more and more these days which is something i look forward to and now jk and jh are in the same team along with two other female guest while the others only consist of male and with each pic i see jh and jk are always beside each other their is no separating those two and am looking forward to watch this episode just to see if those two will be the one who shared their drink together or will it get crop but am seriously keeping my fingers cross on this one. i enjoy watching rm episode some part had me laughing like crazy when haha brought ks hunter to where he was which had ks running for his life and when yjs slap ks twice via by which he claim that he got the message to do it directly from ks dates and then you have yjs calling jsj out of his hiding place to be caught by his hunter and how yjs has used jk stylist in order to get his shoes those were funny moment. then there was sa little moment even though it wasn't much but we did get to see some interaction like jk seeking up on jh in order to steal her guest and as soon as he did she just took off and you can see jk standing there looking in the direction in which jh when, he did that for a while before he acknowledge the guest he stole from jh the he told him that he should come let him introduce him to the rm member which he need not do because jh was just with him and there was only kg so why need to introduce him when jh and kg would just gang up and steal him back but instead of staying jh just took off but i don't thing jk would have attack her i think he would have more likely out kg then jh that's why when kg see him take the name tag he run too from the way he keep looking in jh direction i think he wanted her to stay a little while and then their was the holding of hands in the end don't don't know the reason jk when and hold on to jh but it was good seeing them playing around. my mind keep going back to the prison ep. when jk keep on nagging about waiting to celebrate with jh, because he is the first person she turn to when celebrating he must have felt left out when yjs and jh was the only one celebrating together with out him and yjs keeping on praising jh for getting them off the penalty so i think he was getting annoyed that js was in his space in term of celebrating and he has to stand aside and watch cause he was the only one their complaining regarding that matter.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

Does anybody have a translation of the Cosmopolitan interview? Saw the netizenbuzz article creating a furore. I could only access the k-articles, not the full interview. From the  articles I google translated, it seems like Ji Hyo was asked in the context of her drama if she would be able to accept it if her spouse cheated on her, right? And she answered "I wouldn't throw away someone who has been with me for a long time because of a single mistake"or something similar, right?

It kind of threw me off a bit. Anyway, waiting for the interview to be translated so that we get the context and the exact words she used. I had expected such a question to come up and JH to give an answer from the perspective of the character she is playing, which is that of the cheating partner.  But the wording in the articles seems a bit too simplistic.

@athoughtcloud1, the following doesn't add anything new to the conversation, but Allkpop's article supports @chelseafjl8's translation:

Song Ji Hyo posed for 'Cosmopolitan'!

She'll be playing a woman whose husband cheated on her in her upcoming drama. When asked how she would respond in real life, she responded, "I don't think I would be able to let go a person who I'd been with a long time because of just one mistake." 

When asked what she did on her days off, she said, "It's very simple. I just stay home."

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@athoughtcloud1

They asked, What would you do if you were the husband, would you forgive your wife?

JH: All humans make mistakes. I don't want to give up someone who had spent a long time with me because he made one mistake. I will give him a second chance.

(I tried my best to translate it from Chinese)

Thank you. I hadn't paid much attention to the question. Since JH has always talked about her ideal type as a loyal man and on the show, hasn't really come across as a woman who will easily forgive a betrayal (more like the 'I will die for you, but I will kill you if you betray me' kind), I was a bit confused with the way her statement came through. It makes sense in the context of her drama. Since she is playing the character of the cheating partner, she cannot say that she won't be able to forgive her partner in such a situation. Seeing the drama from her character's perspective has perhaps also made her aware of situations which can make a partner stray. I guess it will be a romcom but with situations that are slightly complicated. Perhaps (unlike the j-drama where I read the husband and the wife part ways), the husband in the k-drama gives his wife a second chance!

I may be taking this too seriously, but personally, I think there are different scenarios when it comes to cheating in a marriage. I can understand situations where the love in the relationship has been dead for some time and somebody strays or where the marriage has all along been one without any spark, but not situations where someone wilfuly makes a fool of his/her trusting partner. I can understand people who may stick with their partners who have broken their trust because they cannot imagine a life without them or who believe their partner may turn a new leaf, but it is not a choice I would make. In JH's case, I hope she won't have to face such a situation in her life and if she does, I hope she remembers to respect herself more if it is a situation which cannot be justified.

Anyway, waiting for the translation of the full interview. On JH baidu, read a lot of praise for this interviewer since the questions were not the usual ones or something like that. I hope somebody posts it here since I love reading both JH's and JK's interviews.

Btw has the last part where JK tries to wrestle with JH been subbed in the chinese version or the dramafever one?

@twinlovers Still cannot understand why JH ran away like that. LOL I don't think JK had any intention of ripping her tag. Hehe At that time, nobody had even started ripping others' tags! Agree with you! Poor JK brought along blackmon so that he could interact with JH more. Instead of raving about 'scary oppa' in the cab, couldn't you have stayed over for a bit, JHsshi?

JK's fake sympathetic / pretending to be humble 'aigoo'  after he rips blackmon's tag was so funny! Trying to make JH mad or what? Reminded me of this time! But I think JH likes that 'slightly bratty' image of JK!

@lostinadream@chelseafjl8 I think JSJ's statement has to be read in keeping with the current situation where it is not quite clear when the Korea-China relations are going to improve. He cannot directly refer to the political situation as the possible reason for the fanmeets not happening. But I really don't want anything to jinx any spartace plans next year and I fear that if the fanmeets happen, the MC thing will be brought up again. Let's have fanmeets after spartace declare. LOL

Edit: Thanks @pink007 for the link!

Edited by athoughtcloud1

20 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thank you. I hadn't paid much attention to the question. Since JH has always talked about her ideal type as a loyal man and on the show, hasn't really come across as a woman who will easily forgive a betrayal (more like the 'I will die for you, but I will kill you if you betray me' kind), I was a bit confused with the way her statement came through. It makes sense in the context of her drama. Since she is playing the character of the cheating partner, she cannot say that she won't be able to forgive her partner in such a situation. Seeing the drama from her character's perspective has perhaps also made her aware of situations which can make a partner stray. I guess it will be a romcom but with situations that are slightly complicated. Perhaps (unlike the j-drama where I read the husband and the wife part ways), the husband in the k-drama gives his wife a second chance!

I may be taking this too seriously, but personally, I think there are different scenarios when it comes to cheating in a marriage. I can understand situations where the love in the relationship has been dead for some time and somebody strays or where the marriage has all along been one without any spark, but not situations where someone wilfuly makes a fool of his/her trusting partner. I can understand people who may stick with their partners who have broken their trust because they cannot imagine a life without them or who believe their partner may turn a new leaf, but it is not a choice I would make. In JH's case, I hope she won't have to face such a situation in her life and if she does, I hope she remembers to respect herself more if it is a situation which cannot be justified.

Anyway, waiting for the translation of the full interview. On JH baidu, read a lot of praise for this interviewer since the questions were not the usual ones or something like that. I hope somebody posts it here since I love reading both JH's and JK's interviews.

Btw has the last part where JK tries to wrestle with JH been subbed in the chinese version or the dramafever one?

@twinlovers Still cannot understand why JH ran away like that. LOL I don't think JK had any intention of ripping her tag. Hehe At that time, nobody had even started ripping others' tags! Agree with you! Poor JK brought along blackmon so that he could interact with JH more. Instead of raving about 'scary oppa' in the cab, couldn't you have stayed over for a bit, JHsshi?

JK's fake sympathetic / pretending to be humble 'aigoo'  after he rips blackmon's tag was so funny! Trying to make JH mad or what? Reminded me of this time! But I think JH likes that 'slightly bratty' image of JK!

@lostinadream@chelseafjl8 I think JSJ's statement has to be read in keeping with the current situation where it is not quite clear when the Korea-China relations are going to improve. He cannot directly refer to the political situation as the possible reason for the fanmeets not happening. But I really don't want anything to jinx any spartace plans next year and I fear that if the fanmeets happen, the MC thing will be brought up again. Let's have fanmeets after spartace declare. LOL

Edit: Thanks @pink007 for the link!

I really hope your words will come true! Cant wait for them to declare! (If they really are dating)

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

@Erararara Jung I was about to write to you and then you replied. Can't believe you covered the whole RM after tuning in for the Sistar episode. If that is not fast, I don't know what is. LOL Saw one of the other two female guests also carrying a drink with two straws. So think it is part of a mission, but pretty sure SA will be sharing the same drink since otherwise it will be pretty awkward for JK. Hope they don't edit that part out thou

Btw, happy to see new people on the thread. :) If you have stories to share of how you became a spartacer or talk about your favourite spartace moments, please feel free to do so.

Edited by athoughtcloud1

Just now, athoughtcloud1 said:

LOL Saw one of the other two female guests also carrying a drink with two straws. So think it is part of a mission, but pretty sure SA will be sharing the same drink since otherwise it will be pretty awkward for JK. Hope they don't edit that part out though.

same here am looking forward to that episode and am hoping truly hoping that they don't edit out that part and am really curious as to why jk got to be in the same team as jh and the two guest since the mc thing was put to rest we get to see jk and jh in one team more then the 6 years they have been doing the show and it is so strange that he got team up with the female guest including jh if it was first time that would never have happen so am here wondering whats going on because jh and jk were always kept apart and she always end up with jsj, haha, kg, or ks for most of the time for the last 6yrs she has been doing rm which means less team up with jk but now its all different it have me wondering if we are going to hear some good news soon which am hoping for if nothing else.

• Like 1