[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 3/18/2019 at 7:33 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

Thank you in advance 

Here is a translation of the subtitles in the pictures:

@spartaceluv98 @Regita M. P

(shows Photos 1-3 mentioned below)

Photo 1: Mr Kim, shouldn't you thank me?

Photo 2: Because of me, you ended the life of a thug

Photo 3: and started a new life (the on screen text is the same as what HH said)

HH called KJK "Mr Kim" because he was arguing with KJK, saying that he is taking a way too passive role in promoting the restaurant, to show his displeasure, he said they should talk formally. Hence calling him Mr Kim.

The conversation led to people on Weibo speculating on whether HH is actually referring to helping KJK out in his love affairs, and ending his single life (hence he can end the life of a thug and "start a new life")

A video of this part can be seen here. (In the second part, we can observe their change in expression after the sentence is finished. KJK is really happy about the "starting a new life" part)

(cr: _iiiiiii17)

http://t.cn/ExIUB4p?m=4351310629087912&u=6528915080

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Here is a translation of the subtitles in the pictures:

@spartaceluv98 @Regita M. P

(shows Photos 1-3 mentioned below)

Photo 1: Mr Kim, shouldn't you thank me?

Photo 2: Because of me, you ended the life of a thug

Photo 3: and started a new life (the on screen text is the same as what HH said)

HH called KJK "Mr Kim" because he was arguing with KJK, saying that he is taking a way too passive role in promoting the restaurant, to show his displeasure, he said they should talk formally. Hence calling him Mr Kim.

The conversation led to people on Weibo speculating on whether HH is actually referring to helping KJK out in his love affairs, and ending his single life (hence he can end the life of a thug and "start a new life")

A video of this part can be seen here. (In the second part, we can observe their change in expression after the sentence is finished. KJK is really happy about the "starting a new life" part)

(cr: _iiiiiii17)

http://t.cn/ExIUB4p?m=4351310629087912&u=6528915080

Actually when i saw this MUD ep, i can feel that KJK really very shy people, and it was cute:D

He even shy to promote his album or single music:D

And when he was shy, he tended to quite like 'he don't care; or 'cool' but actually he felt shy, and surprisingly i can saw that 'kind' of face when he was with SJH so many times.:D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Actually when i saw this MUD ep, i can feel that KJK really very shy people, and it was cute:D

He even shy to promote his album or single music:D

And when he was shy, he tended to quite like 'he don't care; or 'cool' but actually he felt shy, and surprisingly i can saw that 'kind' of face when he was with SJH so many times.:D

and tbh i just now how shy he is when he said that, im really surprised when i watch that eps...

and i just really" realised now, kjk really want have a daughter, since he want so badly about daughter, i always think about this : this is the reason he try so hard to be polite and nice to every woman he meet, because he didn't want his daughter treated by a man with unpolite :) yap, because karma does exist but ofc when to sjh, he will treated her with a special treat.

ok i get it i understand what with u saying @tiglon now :);) one of sa shippers explain about it... Thank you so much again and again ...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

and tbh i just now how shy he is when he said that, im really surprised when i watch that eps...

and i just really" realised now, kjk really want have a daughter, since he want so badly about daughter, i always think about this : this is the reason he try so hard to be polite and nice to every woman he meet, because he didn't want his daughter treated by a man with unpolite :) yap, because karma does exist but ofc when to sjh, he will treated her with a special treat.

ok i get it i understand what with u saying @tiglon now :);) one of sa shippers explain about it... Thank you so much again and again ...

Poor JK, I really hope he would get married and have a daughter soon. He really mean it everytime he mentioned about his desire to marry. Even he blurtly said it would be great to have a daughter with JH. It seemed what he said was purely a wish that came from his heart, though. And to think that all of those words came from this shy man, I bet JH had no other option left, rather than to take the initiative (and that's what she had done). However, JK already fought his shyness and took part in all of the teasing as well (even sometimes took lead of it), which I hope in order to make a path to announce their relationship. It's always interesting to read into what HH said, he certainly knows something. Leading him to start a new life? Hmm... :phew:

Seemed our SA are really busy these days, hope that they are both stay healthy and enjoying whatever they've been into. Hope everything they've planned would turn out well. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2019 at 10:51 PM, Regita M. P said:

the caption said that... 

The Chinese caption says that it will be broadcast live.

She is going to Shanghai for the festival and possibly a fan meet at the Galleria because she said to her fans "see you all there" in the Galleria promotional video. Maybe after the music festival?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, tiglon said:

The Chinese caption says that it will be broadcast live.

That's why she is going to Shanghai for the festival and possibly a fan meet at the Galleria because she said to her fans "see you all there" in the Galleria promotional video. Maybe after the music festival

may i know where i can watching live ? :D 

• Like 2

Hong Kong Headlines Daily reported on KJK's news

http://hd.stheadline.com/life/ent/realtime/1460895/

_2019032019165047544.jpg

Among other stars, KJK attended the press conference in Singapore of Paul Foster's No Sleep No FOMO programme. KJK will be the guest of the Hong Kong stop. He said "I am sorry everyone, because I only participated in 10 hours of filming, it's difficult for me. Everyone knows that I pay a lot of attention to my health and diet. Because I was required to do it in the programme I ate a lot of Hong Kong delicacies."

As a variety show veteran, he also 'slipped up' in Hong Kong. He said "In Hong Kong we went to a kid's theme park for filming. At first I thought it would be simple, but the competition facilities were all made for children, it was difficult for me!"

At the end of the article, it said the guests were divided into two groups and danced TWICE's "TT". KJK was embarassed and couldn't dance naturally. The two teams also competed eating lemons and drinking two litres of chocolate drinks in one minute.

(I only translated the parts regarding to KJK)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Saw this video being posted 36 minutes ago on Weibo

SJH arriving at Shenzhen Airport. Lots of fans were there, the security guards struggling to keep everyone away.

In the comments, someone asked if she is pretty in real life. And the poster said she looks even more beautiful in person.

http://t.cn/EJvSoSB?m=4352978670403396&u=1781578364

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MBC current affairs presents..a memorial video for the 100th anniversary of Korea's Samiljeol (Independence Movement Day) featuring Song Jihyo to tell the story of Kim Sang-ok, an independence fighter

cr: foreverjihyo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWn9LflyIR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Looks like she is really busy filming daughter. promotional events in china and this

• Like 4

According to jihyo_theonlyone, SJH is going back to Korea today.

Isn't she supposed to be in Shanghai on the 25th March for the 26th Oriental Billboard Music Festival, island of Galleria’s night? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tiglon said:

MBC current affairs presents..a memorial video for the 100th anniversary of Korea's Samiljeol (Independence Movement Day) featuring Song Jihyo to tells the story of Kim Sang-ok, an independence fighter

cr: foreverjihyo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWn9LflyIR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Looks like she is really busy filming daughter. promotional events in china and this

Thank you ...

Based on her hair, this making video after she is cut her hair (she is cut her hair a few days before RM fan meet at Hkg).

Maybe will flight together to Shanghai with HH & lee Da Hee also

• Like 3

SA play kai bai ho, both of them scissor. KJK's finger to SJH's fingers. SJH's finger hold KJK's finger.

Bboom Bboom dance scene reminded us to SA moments also in the last fan meet at Hkg.

In a whole eps, for some moments, KJK follow SJH, for some moments, SJH follow KJK. Look like a glue.

We have another a sweet little moments besides as I mentioned above.

This eps is 444, so the game & mission all of about 444.

I love when they airing for a second minutes about Sherlock eps, that's really reminded us to 1 of the best old RM eps + SA moments.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1