[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

RM eps 438

Pre Opening :

- Staff from RM give 2 cards to KJK & SJH (alone / together).

PD If booth of you choose together, each of you will get to spend half of the credit limit. If booth of you choose to spend it alone, you will go through a match, & only the winner, will get to spend money on his / her own.

SJH : Only 1 of us will get it ?
PD : Yes.

However, if 1 of you chooses to spend it together & 1 the other chooses to spend it alone, only the 1 who choose to spend it alone will get it reward.

KJK : Goodness.

OK. I got it.

Well... Okay.

PD : Think very carefully.

KJK : I will thinking carefully about it.

PD : Then, we will check the cards now.

KJK : Here (show the card alone)

SJH (show the card alone)

KJK : Alone ? (KJK's hand grab SJH's card to look)

SJH : What did you choose ?

KJK Alone. (seems surprise with SJH's card)

SJH : You also chose to spend it alone. (try to grab KJK's card to look & then hold KJK's hand)

KJK : Hey, I couldn't let you take it. You chose the same card.

SJH : I was thinking the same.

KJK Btw, I thought that if I chose this together card, I knew that it wouldn't work well for us, we need to take a break. If we decide to spend the money together, it would turn out weird.

SJH : I got it.

KJK : I thought I should get rid of it.

SJH : I got it.

KJK : I'll spend it alone.

SJH : Same here.

PD : Since booth of you chose to spend it alone, after going through a match, only 1 of you will get the entire prize money alone.

KJK : Great.

PD : If you were to get the entire prize money alone, is there anything you'd like to do ?

KJK : I've been telling you about this for a long time now. I think I have to go to LA. It's my 2nd hometown which I love very much. I would like to go there. Even if we film for 24h, it would welcome it as long as it's in LA. It would be so happy even if we film for 24h. I want to go to LA. (after KJK finished his speech, KJK directly looking at SJH).

SJH : (smile & smirk). I also want to experience LA he's talking about. 

KJK : Why would you go there ? (KJK's hand almost touch SJH's chin)

SJH : You've been there many times, but this would be my 1st time.

KJK : You've never been to LA? (KJK's eye seems tell to SJH : don't lying, KJK's face hidden his smile).

SJH : No, I'd like to know about LA.

KJK : Really?

SJH : I want to experience the city too. I want to go to LA too !

KJK : Goodness, this is weird.

IMO :

1. SA indeed smart people, ofc SA didn't choose it together card. LOL . It's kinda weird + every people will suspect directly & quickly SA dating in real life.

2. SA indeed have a strong telepathly about this game.

3. KJK actually give a sign word to SJH.

KJK : I will thinking carefully about it.

4. KJK make a little funny to SJH about chose alone card, it's a little sweet moment.

5. KJK try to explain to SJH directly indirectly the reason about his chose, yes, KJK often doing that, give a reason to SJH why doing this & that. (reminds me to KJK want a ripping SJH's name tag but will threat her like a man).

6. KJK Btw, I thought that if I chose this together card, I knew that it wouldn't work well for us, we need to take a break. If we decide to spend the money together, it would turn out weird.

(I think about this sentence really hard).

7. SJH also chose LA it's so funny. I'm pretty sure it's truly seduce him. Even SJH not going to LA yet, I think she have a lot of many chose another city / country. LOL .

11 minutes ago, pink007 said:

Sorry, but just to clarify - this part never happened. It had just been JK (and his mom) spotted at the Las Vegas hotel.

Aaa IC IC, thank you for correct me...

I just write what he is / she is write ...

Thank you so much :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

(Disclaimer: Subtitles might be different on other sites. I'm going off the ones I was watching.)

Haha: (After asking Jihyo if she'll tell him the end of the story and she agreed she would) I couldn't sleep for a week. I even made up stories, you know?

[cuts to Jongkook looking down almost shyly]

Later on after officially picking to be on Jihyo's team.

Haha: (talking about the story) I bet it's new. I bet it's new. 

Another Haha moment that stood out to me was at the end when the members randomly started to tease SA for spinning the wheel together.

Haha: [laughing] We get excited about the smallest things.

Gee, I wonder why that is. ;) lol 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

RM eps 438

Opening :

- SA sitting side by side.

- PD : The team leader of the winning team can go to LA with only 1 teammate of his / her choosing.

HH : No matter who wins, the can pick each other. This is complete fraud.

(LOL. I laugh directly after HH said that).

LKS : Interlock your finger ! Interlock your finger ! 

- KJK presentation about LA really expert & make all of members funny & laugh. SJH paid attention about it.

- SJH presentation about LA make a interesting & KJK paid attention about it.

SJH since KJK didn't drink the alcohol, we can go there.

HH : will play truth / dare ?

SJH : We'll play that too.

LKS & YSC exiting.

HH : Ji hyo, are there any deals you'll offers us ? Like you'll tell us a secret / something ? Will you tell us the part you skipped when you told us about ur Christmas ?

KJK : That day with the balloons ? (KJK exciting, seems so surprise)

?? Will you tell us that story ? She should.

KJK : That day with the balloons ? (SJH laugh)

YJS : Will you tell us the story ? Will you tell us ? ou will tell us what you skipped ? Will you ?

SJH : I will share it !

I will tell you.

(LOL . The way she replied it really make me laugh.)

HH : I have to choose hers.

YJS : I've decided. I have to listen that story.

HH : I couldn't sleep for a week. I even made up the stories. You know ? I made up the stories.

KJK's face smile, shy, looking at down, seems nervous.

- 13.04 - 13.08 : KJK's face seems so nervous & serious while the fingers in his lip.

- HH chose SJH : I have been neglecting that girl a lot lately. I must listen to her story. I bet it's new. (KJK's fingers touch & stroking his nose, while smile, shy, & laugh, KJK's eye slighty glance to SJH. SJH laugh while the fingers close her mouth & hidden in KJK's back).

IMO :

1. Since SJH's team won, so far really curious, who will SJH pick. Ofc not KJK. LOL. Never ever happened / the others members & every people will judge SA honeymoon. LOL. (I'm guessing HH).

2. Really interesting to read KJK's expression when SJH's christmas story bringing up.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I like that during the opening part, KJK felt the need to explain to SJH why he chose the alone card. And it's interesting that his reason was just that they need to take a break (I assume from the teasing) and that if they chose to spend it together, the other members would tease them for it or people would interpret it a certain way. No mention of how he doesn't want to go on vacation with her or no mention of having someone else in mind to bring (his mom?), just avoiding the teasing. 

• Like 7

RM eps 438

1st game :

- HH : Isn't this the 1st time they're competing against each other ?

YJS : Yes, it's the 1st time.

- before start to the game, members made a fun speak about SJH & KJK, esp SJH & KJK always looking at SJH's team ofc KJK looking at SJH also while smile & laugh.

- SJH's team won

2nd game :

- SJH's team won

3rd game :

- KJK vs SJH : cut the egg, the most accurate the kg, will won. KJK won.

- SJH applause KJK & look amaze & happy.

- This 3rd game KJK's team won.

Final by roulettes :

- a little SA moment when SA stick his & her name.

- KJK : SJH is better with the rouletes.

- KJK : Spin downward. I will spin upward.

SJH : Should I spin downward ?

All of members : woooo

SJH : I will spin downward.

KJK spin downward. I will spin upward.

HH : We get the exciting about the smallest things.

KJK looking at SJH directly before start to spin with smile.

- SJH won. KJK smile & laugh full of happiness. LOL .

- SJH : *screaming* I will sleep in LA.

- YSC : Ace is the best.

JSM : She is the best at roulettes. You're lucky, SJH.

YJS : The truly Ace, SJH.

JSJ : I want her luck.

KJK seems proud.

IMO :

1. The way KJK & SJH play are very safe way (we can look in 1st game). We can assume in his & her life also doing that, always doing this & that with a very safe way incl. love life.

2. SJH indeed the truly Ace & the goddess of luck.

3. KJK indeed Mr. Capable & Mr. Comander.

4. All of members admit it SJH is the truly Ace & the goddess of luck. (it's been of long time no hear & no read the caption Ace & the goddess of luck).

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, heynell said:

I like that during the opening part, KJK felt the need to explain to SJH why he chose the alone card. And it's interesting that his reason was just that they need to take a break (I assume from the teasing) and that if they chose to spend it together, the other members would tease them for it or people would interpret it a certain way. No mention of how he doesn't want to go on vacation with her or no mention of having someone else in mind to bring (his mom?), just avoiding the teasing. 

IKR ... LOL

I'm guessing KJK actually didn't need to explain but he did it & directly give a reason to SJH.

Curious also about "need to take a break" sentence.

And before the start to choose the card, actually KJK give a sign directly to SJH : I will thinking carefully about it. (SA often give to sign like that towards each other during the mission).

Every people will assume they're (indeed / starting) dating in real life + endless teasing with all of members . LOL ;) :lol: Don't want too obvious ...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, heynell said:

And the way he kept explaining himself even after she said said "I got it" the first time. LOL 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I just watched the ep with subs. I agree with what most of you already said. IMO, the most telling part of the ep in terms of SA’s relationship is the intro part. I’m going to repeat what some of you already said so I apologize for that, but I want to keep everything in context. Here goes:

Right after the PD gave SA the rules, he told them to think very carefully whether to spend the money separately or together. While they’re still thinking, the staff showed what appeared to be SA’s internal thoughts:

SJH (internal thoughts): But Jong Kook, do you remember? - Cut to a replay of the moment they hugged. December starts playing. 

KJK: (actual thoughts): I will think carefully.

SJH (internal thoughts): We were so happy, then - December keeps playing.

PD: Then, we will check the cards now.

KJK (internal thoughts): Yes, Ji Hyo. We won because we were together - Again, December plays.

After SA’s choices are revealed, KJK goes into cautious mode and starts explaining to the audience his reasoning, but IMO also telling SJH what to do. Side bar: this reminds me of him coaching SJH during her story of the ex BF and the balloons. Anyways, he continues:

KJK: I thought that if I chose this “together” card, I knew that it wouldn’t work well for us. We need to take a break. If we decide to spend the money together, it would turn out weird.

SJH: I got it.

KJK: I thought I should get rid of it.

SJH: I got it.

Some basic observations:

1) While the PD tells both to think carefully, IMO he’s mainly addressing KJK.

2) While SJH has been the bolder one, she ultimately follows KJK’s lead, hence his little speech to both the audience and her. Not surprisingly, she says, “I got it.”

3) He acknowledges the weirdness of the situation, but once again he doesn’t deny. He just says they need to take a break. Logically, there’s no need to take a break if there’s nothing going on. You only take a break, because you’re doing something. Obviously, he’s alluding to the LL, but I think he’s also acknowledging that there’s something going on between them beyond the LL. As always, just my opinion, ofc.

4) Which leads me to agree that he’s confirming (at least to me) that one or both are in a relationship right now, more than likely with each other.

5) The reason is, I don’t see either one going through an elaborate, very public, and very high profile LL if they have other partners. As we’ve already said countless times, that’s the height of disrespect for their partners.

6) Despite both agreeing to take a break, SJH teasingly back hugged KJK at the FM. Again, if she’s with someone else, she wouldn’t have done that. If he’s with someone else, he wouldn’t have accepted the hug. Their interactions in the next eps will give us more clues. Incidentally, there’s no preview for next week.

7) It seems December will be SA’s theme song. What a great choice.

8) I’m hoping for a twist. SA spending time together in LA is too good to pass up, so fingers crossed that the staff doesn’t mess things up. Ultimately, I would prefer that SA’s LL doesn’t turn into a mess, but I would be lying if I said sometimes I don’t care. If the “mess” forces them to confess, I’m all for it. Sorry for being so selfish. :) 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

5) The reason is, I don’t see either one going through an elaborate, very public, and very high profile LL if they have other partners. As we’ve already said countless times, that’s the height of disrespect for their partners.

I've been thinking about this too. Even back in MC era, when news came out about SJH dating someone, KG backed off for a while and the LL "broke up". I assume when they got "back together" was around the time SJH's real relationship ended. And KG even asked SJH to let him know when she dates someone so he can be careful of how he acts around her. This shows that the members respect each others' real-life relationships and won't compromise it for the sake of a LL. They also let the kwangmin LL fizzle out probably also around the time LKS started dating. 

This tells me that if either KJK or SJH were dating someone else currently, the other members would not push so hard for their LL and would not tease them at every opportunity (especially HH whom I assume would know both of them the best and YJS who doesn't seem to like LLs that much to begin with).

ETA: Also, KJK has been vocal about wanting to date and get married soon. He and all of them know that getting into a LL with SJH would complicate things for him if he really is searching for someone else. If it truly bothered him, I think he would protest more forcefully or maybe talk to the PD and other members about backing off. But as of now, he's either just laughing along shyly or putting up weak protests. My delulu is that he's mostly resisting in order to protect SJH because she's gotten haters before due to LLs. 

LOL sorry I have so much to say, this is the first time in years that I've had people to talk to about SA. 

Edited by heynell
added thoughts
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 1

HH thinks all this is a fraudulent conspiracy to “corner” SA. How I wish. Notice how no one’s denying. SJH broke into laughter, and KJK smiled. There’s absolutely no tension, though as soon as LKS starts his chant, YJS tells him to stop it. I think we’re right to look at YJS’s behavior. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, heynell said:

LOL sorry I have so much to say, this is the first time in years that I've had people to talk to about SA. 

LOL. No worries. Personally, I look forward to reading more from you. :) 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

When they decided to separated ( vacation alone), i agreed with them, because i remember when KG won Europe trip, and it wasn't that 'free' there's still camera joined him everywhere, and IMO it was uncomfortable although S*S payed it all:lol: , so if they were decide to join with each other, it would be 'weird' like KJK said, because camera still join with them everywhere. And that would be awkward and no privacy. I like it when they smart choose something like this, they didn't take S*S bite their privacy for just  rating sake. If they will go to vacation, i think they both prepare some privacy so they can relax lovey dovey all the time with no pressure.:D

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

SJH (internal thoughts): But Jong Kook, do you remember? - Cut to a replay of the moment they hugged. December starts playing. 

SJH (internal thoughts): We were so happy, then - December keeps playing.

KJK (internal thoughts): Yes, Ji Hyo. We won because we were together - Again, December plays.

Some basic observations:

3) He acknowledges the weirdness of the situation, but once again he doesn’t deny. He just says they need to take a break. Logically, there’s no need to take a break if there’s nothing going on. You only take a break, because you’re doing something. Obviously, he’s alluding to the LL, but I think he’s also acknowledging that there’s something going on between them beyond the LL. As always, just my opinion, ofc.

4) Which leads me to agree that he’s confirming (at least to me) that one or both are in a relationship right now, more than likely with each other.

6) Despite both agreeing to take a break, SJH teasingly back hugged KJK at the FM. Again, if she’s with someone else, she wouldn’t have done that. If he’s with someone else, he wouldn’t have accepted the hug. Their interactions in the next eps will give us more clues. Incidentally, there’s no preview for next week.

8) I’m hoping for a twist. SA spending time together in LA is too good to pass up, so fingers crossed that the staff doesn’t mess things up. Ultimately, I would prefer that SA’s LL doesn’t turn into a mess, but I would be lying if I said sometimes I don’t care. If the “mess” forces them to confess, I’m all for it. Sorry for being so selfish. :) 

I really love when internal though, the caption, the video clip, & the BGM.

LOL . He never make it a clear nothing happens between him & SJH.

He always explaining this & that instead make it a clear & sometimes when KJK give a reason why doing this & that actually my mind though this : KJK don't want to obvious but didn't want to make SJH mad / sad / upset.

Agree w/ u for point 4 & 5 also. I just hope SA dating in real life. (no, not pushed their relationship became real, but at least this is our sa shippers dreams & wish).

Totally agree w/ u for point 6. Booth of them really close, what if nothing happens between them + 1 of them have a bf / gf ofc it's full disrespect even just for the show, esp booth of them really enjoying it hugged and hugging . LOL .

Since 2019 start, seems the filming for RM every 2 weeks. Today, is filming for RM eps 439, yes agree with u, hope more clue about SA & maybe looking how the respect of audience about SA ? (My mind is like a mentioned before, they plan to reveal it slowly but sure).

That my think & my wish too. Plot twist . In the end will choose KJK ... (Mianhae my delulu wish.

It's too obvious when HH said it's all fraudulent conspiracy. KJK & SJH, booth of them no denying, no explaining, no mad, no upset, no speak, just smile, enjoy, laugh, seems agreeing indirectly. ;) 

1 hour ago, heynell said:

I've been thinking about this too. Even back in MC era, when news came out about SJH dating someone, KG backed off for a while and the LL "broke up". I assume when they got "back together" was around the time SJH's real relationship ended. And KG even asked SJH to let him know when she dates someone so he can be careful of how he acts around her. This shows that the members respect each others' real-life relationships and won't compromise it for the sake of a LL. They also let the kwangmin LL fizzle out probably also around the time LKS started dating. 

My delulu is that he's mostly resisting in order to protect SJH because she's gotten haters before due to LLs.

Agree with u, back to MC era, all of members incl SJH & KG them self make it a clear nothings happens between them. Yes, they're respect each other & good secret keeper too.

My mind think this too, I remember when SJK & SJH era, SJH once said : she was read & hear 1.000 antis fans from SJK to SJH, so she didn't want to close SJK ...

or my mind think this too : they're pull & push until the day of wedding bells rings is came.

In the end of 2018, KJK is the bolder one. It would be great if KJK & SJH have a daughter, blablabla

2019, SJH is the bolder one.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

When they decided to separated ( vacation alone), i agreed with them, because i remember when KG won Europe trip, and it wasn't that 'free' there's still camera joined him everywhere, and IMO it was uncomfortable although S*S payed it all:lol: , so if they were decide to join with each other, it would be 'weird' like KJK said, because camera still join with them everywhere. And that would be awkward and no privacy. I like it when they smart choose something like this, they didn't take S*S bite their privacy for just  rating sake. If they will go to vacation, i think they both prepare some privacy so they can relax lovey dovey all the time with no pressure.:D

Ahhhh agree with you, that's really make sense...

Their type are just want enjoy a privacy life not for attention from audience, not for the show, & rating while what if they still filming, they must have a gap for not obvious & maybe just maybe this is the reason NZ filming also a lot of cut it off . :D :D 

• Like 4

*first of all, apologies for the super long post*

Actually i have a feeling jihyo noona is actually dating someone right now. The kpop prediction @Regita M. P shared which stated that jihyo noona is actually dating rn. I mean i do not usually believe such accounts but perhaps there is a truth to it? Since i noticed jihyo noona is really blooming these days. She seems to be cheerful and happy too. So i guess there might be some truth in that prediction and maybe she is indeed dating rn. If she is indeed dating, i sincerely wish and pray hard that she is dating jk hyung. There is one statement in the prediction which aligns with what we sa shippers have thought. Regarding the predictor stated she is not sure about whether there will be dating news published for jihyo noona but stated jihyo noona's fans will know about it when she announces her marriage. All of us SA fans also have the opinion that SA, if real, will announce their marriage directly without announcing their relationship. 

To be honest, for last week's episode with the hanbok, when i saw jong kook hyung deny firmly in regards to the passionate romance (of course he won't agree to it but his denial to me was rather strong and firm), i did thought about @cleo47012's 4th possibility about jong kook hyung having a serious gf who is not jihyo noona. But what if it was the other way around? That thought did strike me. What if it was jihyo noona who was in a relationship with another person. Could that explain why jong kook hyung quickly denied about the passionate romance part? Could that explain why these days jong kook hyung is usually very reserved and careful when it comes to skinship and interactions with jihyo noona? Because if we think about the past, around 2011/2012 when jihyo noona was in a relationship with the ceo, we can see jong kook hyung was rather careful with his interactions with jihyo noona. As for jihyo noona, i realised she still did skinship and interactions with jong kook hyung back in the days she was reportedly in a relationship. In other words, jihyo noona is rather still open about skinships and interactions with other members even when she was in a relationship back in 2011/2012. Could that be the same case now? Meaning that could explain why jong kook hyung is rather careful and reserved with her but she still continues her usual interactions with him. 

But then again, let's recap all their recent interactions. If jihyo noona is indeed in a relationship with another man, i really don't think she would have enjoyed all the teasing from members as well as even play along with it. She would have respected her bf's feelings. 

Also, if jihyo noona was dating someone else, i am sure jk hyung would have respected her bf and i doubt he would have played the 'protective bf' role at the arrival and departure at the airport last week.

Also, i doubt the cast would be so enthusiastic to tease our SA if one of them is indeed in a relationship with someone else. Back when jihyo noona was in a relationship in 2011, they even completely stopped MC LL in respect of her real life relationship. I doubt the members, especially jae suk hyung would be so supportive of SA. Jae suk hyung was clearly against MC and he completely shut down the possibility of Kwangmin (most likely he knew about kwangsoo dating sunnbin already that time) and also the kookyoung loveline. I am also surprised at the amount kwangsoo is teasing his hyung and noona. He was never this active before and he himself being in the centre of kwangmin loveline and intense teading during the sbs awards while in a relationship with sunbin i doubt he would have teased his hyung and noona this much if his hyung and noona were in a relationship with others.

As for haha hyung he has always been mischievious and cheeky in teasing jk hyung's other lovelines too so i won't put much weight to haha hyung's teasing. I am more interested at the teasing by jae suk hyung himself and kwangsoo hyung. Although the last 2 episodes, jae suk hyung has asked kwangsoo hyung to tone it down a little. Lol

So after analysing all as above, my wishful thinking is SA is in a relationship with each other :star:

Also, postnote, i get pissed off when haters ask us to give up on SA saying SA will never be real since they are labelled as a loveline and ask us to learn from what happened to MC/ Kwangmin who turned out not to be real. I mean come on, with MC and Kwangmin the individual parties never showed they were interested in each other in the beginning nor are they close like our SA who does hang out outside of RM (kwangmin does hang out outside rm with somin's brother and with sechan at times but their closeness is still not at par with our SA's closeness) and the other important diff of SA with MC or kwangmin is that jae suk hyung is really supportive of SA and even states it would be best if SA married (completely skipping the dating part. Lol) and commented countless times how SA looks like a nice couple and makes a nice couple (during the couple ep that day). On the other hand, he was never suoportive of MC nor kwangmin since the beginning and has always said MC/Kwangmin was impossible. 

• Like 6

@spartaceluv98

Anything possible as long as KJK & SJH not confirmed it yet about their love life in the public / as long as dispatch not caught yet.

Didn't wrong for pre assume this & that, because we're just fans & don't know what happens between SA when off camera, filming but not airing, & behind the scene.

:)

But, since I'm SA shippers, I'm pretty sure SA dating in real life.

OK, maybe I'm so confident about this case but a lot of moments, interactions, & skinships which make me believe SA dating in real life around 2013 / 2014.

Far before SA became a highlight like this & teased by all of the members.

Thinking about nowadays,

actually SA more better, more closer, more open to the public about their moments, interactions, & skinships than before when MC era.

All of members, esp YJS, LKS, & HH more talkative & more aggressive about SA & about HH himself, inside & outside RM he's doing that.

What if, SA didn't dating in real life & maybe SJH dating someone who isn't KJK, it's really disrespect to endless teasing with KJK & to endless seduce with KJK by all of members, we all know, RM members really respect towards each others & good secret keeper.

What if, SA didn't dating in real life, their skinships must have a limits.

But, see, they didn't have.

Denying it's just words & we must considerate also about body language.

Maybe for sake the show & rating, so SA play along ?

I don't think so, even MC era whos have a huge fans, they had made it a clear at that time & didn't want to play along.

Esp the teasing still continue outside RM & SBS (esp BP & PJF whos isn't under control SBS), so ofc didn't for sake the show & rating RM.

Once again, I just saying my opinion & maybe my opinion also didn't right :) 

Let's wait until in the end of this year, wish something happens about SA :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1