[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

31 minutes ago, heynell said:

Anyway, seeing them in PJ was so interesting because because their interaction was sooo different from how they interact in RM that even the other girls noticed something between them. I really wish to see them in other variety or talk shows together.

Right, maybe because it's all girls in PJF, make JH girly side shine more, than in RM where she always wear a hat and look boyish (remember what KJK mom said about it in MUD).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK & SJH became a trending topic on naver now

Wow, they became trending topic, eventhough newest RM episode have not been released yet... Did we miss something? Only a photo about them (together, again) leaked earlier today, right? Hahaha, I hope this would lead us to some positive news soon. I just couldn't imagine how happy am I when the day come :D

Edited by elzy
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, elzy said:

Wow, they became trending topic, eventhough newest RM episode have not been released yet... Did we miss something? Only a photo about them (together, again) leaked earlier today, right? Hahaha, I hope this would lead us to some positive news soon. I just couldn't imagine how happy am I when the day come :D

IKR ...

This isn't the 1st time they're became a trending topic like that + before this was last year when LeeLee Couple announce it, KJK & SJH also became a trending topic out of nowhere . LOL .

Let's say ... Amieeen !! ;) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, heynell said:

Hi! I'm also really wondering about why KJK was suddenly a guest in pajama friends. I don't think most of the other Cinderella boys were close friends with the other girls. Also yes, he did not have anything to promote anyway. 

Is it because he is friends with PJ PD and jihyo? But then again so are HH and LKS who never guested. 

Is it for the ratings? Maybe, but then again PJ did well from the start and they didn't really have competition.

Is it just a personal "gift" and surprise fron KJK to SJH? My delulu mind says yes lol.

Anyway, seeing them in PJ was so interesting because because their interaction was sooo different from how they interact in RM that even the other girls noticed something between them. I really wish to see them in other variety or talk shows together.

As we know KJK incredibly very loyal person, logic reason is he close with the PD ( and SJH too), and his name very shine right now as one of the most bachelor wanted in SK (IMO), so his reputation really daebak right now, and invite him mean raise rating. But all that will do just if he accept that, in fact he did. That's his kindness. But yes, you are right, LKS were never guested, LOL ( or maybe the PD knew LKS had GF back then, and KJK ( we hope) is SJH's BF, so it's all right) and HH is married so he didn't count to the list. Because i think the concept about "cinderella boy' is single, handsome/good looking, gentleman. 

And my delulu mind said like you do, it's his personal gift to SJH, LOL, because he said 'jokingly' iirc"I came here because of you" aaaahhh...

LAst year in first months of year, we were surprise when SJH was guest in MUD, now we were surprise because KJK was guest in Pajama Friends..Woooowww!!! 

• Like 7

yes and KJK was even the one to tease SJH in pajama friends about why she was being awkward and shy lol their entire dynamic changed. 

As for their "loveline", I hope rm doesn't force it too much like they did with MC. I enjoyed MC but they've always been clear that it was just for show. Part of the fun of SA is finding their hidden sweet moments so if they over-emphasize SA on the show, the charm of the hidden moments might be gone. Whatever happens though, as a shipper I'll take what I can get lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, heynell said:

yes and KJK was even the one to tease SJH in pajama friends about why she was being awkward and shy lol their entire dynamic changed. 

As for their "loveline", I hope rm doesn't force it too much like they did with MC. I enjoyed MC but they've always been clear that it was just for show. Part of the fun of SA is finding their hidden sweet moments so if they over-emphasize SA on the show, the charm of the hidden moments might be gone. Whatever happens though, as a shipper I'll take what I can get lol. 

Yeah, i'm totally agree with you, years ago, we hardly see their sweet moments. We only got them from all 'hawk-eye' fans (thanks to everyone who have this skill, lol), the fact that it was not shown or mentioned to public made us feel it was way too sweet sometimes, but now, we have a completely different story. But, hey, we still got those hidden sweet moments too, right? (when JH hold JK arms when watching the roulette spun, when JK tap JH back in latest ep when she tried to stand up, etc, etc.) I'm sure we can still got those hidden sweet moments, anyhow :D

As a fan, me too gladly accept everything they would show us, even after this weekend, if they decide to end their "loveline", by the fact they want to use the sbs card alone, compete against each other, there is a possibility that they ended their "loveline" too, I wouldn't disappoint either. I've prepared myself for everything ^_^. It was not their first time to get teased anyway (although, not too insistent, previously) So... I don't see it as a bad thing. Then, let's see what the future episode may bring.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, elzy said:

Yeah, i'm totally agree with you, years ago, we hardly see their sweet moments. We only got them from all 'hawk-eye' fans (thanks to everyone who have this skill, lol), the fact that it was not shown or mentioned to public made us feel it was way too sweet sometimes, but now, we have a completely different story. But, hey, we still got those hidden sweet moments too, right? (when JH hold JK arms when watching the roulette spun, when JK tap JH back in latest ep when she tried to stand up, etc, etc.) I'm sure we can still got those hidden sweet moments, anyhow :D

As a fan, me too gladly accept everything they would show us, even after this weekend, if they decide to end their "loveline", by the fact they want to use the sbs card alone, compete against each other, there is a possibility that they ended their "loveline" too, I wouldn't disappoint either. I've prepared myself for everything ^_^. It was not their first time to get teased anyway (although, not too insistent, previously) So... I don't see it as a bad thing. Then, let's see what the future episode may bring.

Totally agree w/ u ...

Their hidden sweet actions its so natural when no one teasing & paid attetion to them, even after they try to avoid each other & denying it when they got teased & attention by others.

That's a proof, they have something.

Yes, I've prepare my self too maybe after this eps, their "loveline" not became a highlight again & regardless any issue out there I want to say thank you because SA became a highlight like this, this is our sa shippers dreams & had been came true, look sa moment didn't cut it off :)

it's been a long time.

What if their "loveline" still continue, we just hope didn't force & tease too much in every eps so SA still look natural & SA can still caring toward each others... (like YJS said, it must take it slow).

• Like 7

Went on Weibo and saw a post. Someone noticed back in ep330, after YJS asked SJH three things she likes about her boyfriend, he looked in KJK's direction after SJH's answer. In the background, Blackpink's Jisoo seems to be pointing in KJK's direction as well. (KJK was rubbing his hands anxiously while SJH was answering) (cr: weibo user: ansjxbjdn)

See SJH admitting to having a boyfriend at 33:42 in ep330

Jaesuk looking at KJK at 33:51 & 52,

Jisoo pointing at KJK at 33:53

006bzHFZly1fzzjfwi6ojj31pc0yihdv.jpg

006bzHFZly1fzzjfreah7j31pc0yihdv.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I can’t believe I took so long to find this thread, or perhaps I didn’t Google much about Spartace with all the MC saga in the past. I been a SA shipper since the Bigbang princess episode and in the past 2 days, I combed through the thread since the firing saga. I am 80% convinced that there is something going on between them. 

Why 80%? Well personal experience. Coming from someone who had a few close male friends, while there are bound to be some light touches with each other, they are doing it way too much. This only happened to me and a male friend of mine and we subsequently found that we were interested in each other, hence the when we sit together, our hands and fingers touch, will find chances to just touch each other etc. With other friends, you will not keep doing it no matter how close unless either of them are Super touchy, which they are not. Also the food feeding like mentioned before and how they are not sharing food as friends but rather couple-ish. Their frequent magnet and finding each other. Even if you are my good Friend, if I am not interested in you, I got better things to do than to keep looking for and at you. 

So why 20% not convinced? Well to prevent myself from disappointed and also in the event SA are really those who can be Super touchy with no interest.

Otherwise, KJK, take more initiative! (Well if you are not already together)

just my 2 cents worth 

• Like 8

@heynell, I always thought it was strange that KJK sat on SJH. I understand that if they did the reverse, it would have looked like SA were doing a couple pose since typically the woman sits on the man’s lap, but why couldn’t KG have sat on SJH, instead? IIRC, his back hurt, but he and KJK could have simply switched places, and everyone would have just said, “Oh, that’s MC. They’re cute.” But, nope, SA had to be clear on the opposite side of KG, and in that strange pose. And, YJS didn’t help with his amused, side glance at them. SJH’s remarks and very familiar touch didn’t help, either. Also, YJS and KJK could have sat on each other, too. Those two would have bickered nonstop and made the scene funny, but nope, it had to be the biggest, heaviest guy sitting on the smallest member, who just happened to be the only girl. Okkayyy. :) 

@rmghost, welcome to the thread. I’m very glad you found us, and agree with your 80% analysis. Hopefully, we can soon add the remaining 20% to it. :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@rmghost welcome fellow shipper! I am also holding steady at 80% because I don't want to be completely disappointed if either of them start publicly dating other people lol. But you're right, male-female friends do get touchy but the way they do it is so intimate and familiar that you can't help but ship. It's very clearly different from how SJH acts with HH/LKS/YSC and how KJK acts woth JSM. 

• Like 2

This may not mean anything, but I noticed something interesting about the pics of ep #438 that are being shared.

The owner (maybe) of the restaurant and his staff must have taken individual selfies with all the members, but he’s rather selective in how he shares them. In another batch, he had pics with YJS and JSJ, but he only had SA in this batch. Swipe to the second and third pics. Also, if you look at the #tags, SA’s names are featured and even translated in English, but no one else’s. I’m not sure what the other tags say since I’m having trouble accessing Google Translate. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@mn0096 I tried to googled translated it

besides the tag of running man n SA name, there are "shooting complete", "February 10th", I'm not sure about the one with television (본방: home, 사수: shoot)

and the rest tags are: "Shy Bana" (a name of the restaurant), "Menu", "Western Food", and others foods name like Spaghetti Meat Balls, Delicious Food, etc.

Edited by elzy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, elzy said:

@mn0096 I tried to googled translated it

besides the tag of running man n SA name, there are "shooting complete", "February 10th", I'm not sure about the one with television (본방: home, 사수: shoot) and the rest tags are: "Shy Bana" (a name of the restaurant), "Menu", "Western Food", and others foods name like Spaghetti Meat Balls, Delicious Food, etc.

Thanks. My internet’s very slow today, so I couldn’t use the app. Isn’t it interesting that only SA were highlighted in the #tags, with their names even conveniently translated for the I-audience? Even more interesting is that the restaurant doesn’t seem to be affiliated with SBS/RM, except as a shooting spot. So, last week a hanbok shop specializing in wedding clothes sponsored SA. This week we have an independent restaurant highlighting them. Are we going to see a wedding hall do the same thing next week? B). I’m not being serious, guys. Just having some random thoughts. LOL.

Thanks, again. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

HAHA teased Kim Jong Kook before regarding the reservation of a wedding hall with SJH. I hope it will be a reality soon. Even the fortune teller told SJH and KJK that they match each other 85-95%. That was indeed high! The reaction of KJK that time was the same when SJH said "Someone is here" (during the RM press conference last January 2019). That shy reaction melts my heart- complementing Ji Hyo's bold actions. :) And based on my observations, through the years of being a running man viewer, they are really close. The skinships tells it all. Maybe they are just starting to realize that they know each other very well and the idea of making friendship into the next level is totally not impossible. (I can only hope ) 

I really hope that wedding bells will ring the soonest. I want a cute KJK in return of superman! ;) 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

HAHA teased Kim Jong Kook before regarding the reservation of a wedding hall with SJH. I hope it will be a reality soon. Even the fortune teller told SJH and KJK that they match each other 85-95%. That was indeed high! The reaction of KJK that time was the same when SJH said "Someone is here" (during the RM press conference last January 2019). That shy reaction melts my heart- complementing Ji Hyo's bold actions. :) And based on my observations, through the years of being a running man viewer, they are really close. The skinships tells it all. Maybe they are just starting to realize that they know each other very well and the idea of making friendship into the next level is totally not impossible. (I can only hope ) 

I really hope that wedding bells will ring the soonest. I want a cute KJK in return of superman! ;) 

In which show was HH tease KJK about wedding Hall?

There's so many times that they linked together or teased to be a couple in MUD, knowing brothers, big picture, PJF, SBS award, fanmeeting...and of course RM....in which mostly they just simply say 'no' but act as if it is 'yes'.

MUD - although JH say there's nothing between her n KJK eventhough has been in RM for 9 years but when asked who she choose as her ideal...the answer will be KJK if his mom didn't say to exclude KJK.

Big picture - I really love when KJK say that he want to go to europe with the woman he loves, and then HH and the other start teasing him, and how he was concerned what JH said about him. And also when HH elaborate the story that KJK-SJH relationship start from MAMA when JH was drunk and knock his room

PJF - JH say that JK is her brother that always there for her in RM but she look a bit panic when "are KJK's girl in this room?"

SBS award - (it is one of my fav SA moment) when JK give her his hand to hold onto when they climb the elevator

Fan meeting - (my pic still one of the best moment from so many SA moment during fan meeting) when she put her head on his shoulder and his arm side hugged her

RM - hmm...lost count on this...k..k...k since too many sweet moment between them. They always say 'no' but they act and gesture so differently from what they said. 

• Like 9