[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@spartacekingdom I really hate it when someone gives a different opinion than others,the classical sentence come out "I'm sorry I will be a silent reader again". Well it's a forum where opinions can be harmonic or clashes one against the other. I have different opinion with twinlovers but it doesn't mean "she/he" or me need to back down or stop posting/rampaging through this thread's pages/discussions. 

Everyone who ships SA is welcomed here even from a reader's position. I shipped SA from the start of RM, but only years later I decided to join this forum as a "writer" here. And If you are the same person with the same IG profile, you are one of my favorites on IG, so hope to see you more here and on your account since evryone helps promote SA from their position. So if you can't post here since being an IG admin is not an easy thing I can't ask you to be as active as others here since you won't find that much time to manage your account and read/write in here at the same time. There is also your personal life and I was absent for some time due to personal matters so yeah there is this and that. 

Anyway let's liven up the mood,everyone here is a good moment I like about SA not directly from them but through YJS-HAHA-YSC ;) 

@saissuspicious All i was saying is that why do we let this love line get to us when we know that it is just that a love line i wish we could just see the positive and not let the mere mention of HJY get to us, yes i realize that the forum have been slow but that doesn't mean we should make it up with bringing up HJY, if we continue like this then we are simply telling other that it is ok for them to come and talk about things that are not related to SA. I never said that anyone was been disrespectful towards her we on the thread don't see it that way but non shippers of SA will think differently if her name keep on popping even when it has nothing to do with jk. all i am saying is to wait and see what sbs plan to do with jy appearance on the show before jumping the gun this also goes for the award show as well. Don't get me wrong i like reading your comment and cause  all, also when a lot of SA shippers  are getting frustrated you always give words of encouragement  to calm hem down, all i want is for this forum to think positive and stop drowning them self in sorrow while thinking about the love line and have positive thinking and go back to our happy place.

• Like 2

I personally hate all this gloom and negativity. I believe that we should only worry about the things we can control, and since we can't control anything that happens in the future for spartace, we should enjoy the present. So stop worry about the future and enjoy that out ship is still going strong after all these years.

Since we seem to be struggling with things to discuss at the moment, and there's a lot of new people on here. I'm making a spartacer questionnaire.

Newbies, idols, superstars, fill it out and share your spartace experiences. Or don't fill it out and I'll do this all by myself (I'm really good at having a conversation by myself in this forum if need be). I'll give my answers in a separate post. Please share your answers!

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

2. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

3. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video?

9. Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

• Thanks 2

@twinlovers I'm sory but I never said that we need to fill the lack of SA moments by mentiong other lovelines. I said that the lack of posting made it seem like the other loveline is mentioned a lot. And I really enjoy old and new members posting but for more than two hours now, I have been asking everyone here to post something SA related but no one is participating. Then how can we keep this thread alive?!! 

To everyone in this thread who is connected now and is shy or discouraged to post on the thread please grasp your courage and post something about SA. Let's liven up the mood. (if you can't post a gif, video, image, ..) even writing something is OK. 

• Like 1

Okay my answers to SA questionnaire :) :

1. I can answer it, but I think it will be discouraging to many fans here and maybe asking something more personal so let's skip it.

2. I have been watching RM since the first episode. I watched it because of YJS and LH from Family Outing. Actually I tought LH (lee hyori) will be a member but turns out she was a guest for the 1st episode, I was disappointed back then but I'm happy SJH joined and I got to discover such a good person. 

3. Everyone but if I need to choose it will SA ofc along with HAHA and JSJ. 

4. Episode 9 had me asking SJH's impression of KJK,she seemed kind of jealous to me and episode 2/3 where they needed to take a photo where the shy KJK tried his best to cover SJH's face. I didn't ship them back then but those moments made me question their impressions of each other.

I believe they are dating. What convinced me was their eyes, their conscience of each other, their off camera bickering and their no-gap between us moments. 

5. The "catch me" moment in Okahama-Japan, KJK massaging SJH's lower back in KG departure episode, SA's bickering moments when she kicked his shoe, Byul telling HAHA that she "she became a fan of SJH" after KJK side hugged her and many many other moments. 

6. Episode 35, 57, 95, 365, 332, 103, ...

7. HAHA as president, JSJ as VP and YJS as a treasurer.

8. I can't there are many. But maybe I can choose from FM or Awards ceremonies one. Maybe the one where SJH do the T-T sign to KJK. 

9.  I don't read FF about SA. 

10. Byul pair of shoes and she was pretty by KJK. 

11. I'am pretty athletic so I think I can do pretty well LOL

• Like 6

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

I'm linzer03, as if y'all didn't already know that. You can call me Linz or Linzer. I'm a writer and law student (which should give you a hint as to my age).

I started watching RM in 2015. I was a 2PM fan, so I watched all the episodes with 2PM as guests. Then I enjoyed the show and cast, so I started watching the other episodes on dramafever (may it rest in peace). I didn't join this forum until early 2016 after the mystery box episode where SJH demanded KJK hold her hand. 

My favorite RM member has always been and will always be KJK. Second and third places (SJH and HH) aren't even close. KJK is far from perfect, but I really admire his life philosophy and his willingness to grow as a person. (And he happens to be really hot. What can I say? I'm a straight female with eyes.) SJH, is a badass but also kind woman, and someone I wish I was a bit more like, and HH is probably the RM member I'm most like in terms of personality (make of that what you will). I love all the RM cast though!

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

I've been shipping spartace since late 2015. It took me a long time though to believe they were actually dating. I mainly had suspicions. The mystery box episode (ep 285) is what made me start to really believe there was actually something there and talking my suspicions over with people on here is what led me to the conclusion they were actually dating and have been since 2013.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

In case I haven't made it clear, I love the mystery box moment in ep 285. I don't know if newer shippers know this, but back in 2015, most RM fans refused to believe KJK and SJH were close because they had so few interactions on screen. Spartace shippers had to keep insisting KJK and SJH were really close off camera, and ep 285 was kind of a validation moment where people had to stop denying spartace's closeness. 

I also love the scene when after rowing across the river in ep 178, SJH goes to KJK, gives him towels and holds his hand. She's so caring in that scene that I couldn't imagine her being so focused on him if they weren't dating.

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

I've actually done this to my roommate. I showed her the 2013 winter olympics episode where they made the anthill, the 2012 episode where KJK piggybacked SJH everywhere, and the 2014 episode where SJH was the princess and KJK shouted her name repeatedly. She's not an RM fan, but I keep her updated on spartace because she's a sucker for ships like I am. 

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

I'm going to say HH is the president. YJS is the vice president. JSJ is the treasurer (so he can handle the gold).

There's lots of amazing spartace videos, but clairejiaxuan made a couple in 2014 that I absolutely love.

I don't really read fan fiction (I only read court cases right now), but I do write it. I'm a writer by nature, and I process things by writing about them. So I'll self-promote and say read my fan fiction It Began With A Gray Sky

10. If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

I think it'd be cheating to pick one of KJK's songs (especially the ones from his Journey Home album) because I do associate almost any love song of KJK's with spartace. Oh well, I'll cheat and say, "The Story That is Not the End".

Based on my experience playing things like paintball, I say I'd be worse than JSJ.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Who are you? Name, age, hobbies? As much or as little as you want to say. 

My name is Anya , Enjoy Reading, Socializing and Listening to Music.

Since November of 2014

SJH, KJK ans HAHA along with YJS, its not that i don't like the rest how could i when they are the reason why RM is what it is today but those three are my pick regarding my favorite.

Since then in 2014 the way they act around each other their close friendship from earlier episode  and the fact that jk constantly praise jh when given the opportunity.

5. What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"? When KS wanted to change body with jh and jk was all up in his face asking why he wants to do that like a jealous bf, also when he was on KG case in regarding where he should kiss jh during the snow white episode and i can't forget the han river scene where they fell into the water and they both used the towel as cover to hold each other hands

6. What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?  Episde 21, 104,111, 129, 138, 228, just to name a few 

HAHA: President reason been now a days he is so pushing for jk and jh take the latest BP episode when he asked him if he stared dating jh when they attend Mama in 2013 . As for VP: YJS and the JSJ.

Treasurer Maybe KS or SC  

8. What's your favorite spartace fan video? This one with the song thinking of you and the one that has byul song, I thing i love you 

Nope

She was pretty and we just to name a few.

11. How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping? I think i can stand my own ground 

• Like 7

Just for fun.. :D

"so pretty/was so pretty - KJK"

While just looking at you drunk
I only sneak a look at you secretly because I can’t take my eyes off.
Days passed and you still come into my mind again and again.
One day passed too as I was considering to find an excuse.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

all of it. cannot pick just one. :lol:

their nervousnessi can't seem to find an answer with all their nervousness. if there's nothing, why nervous? simple as that.

If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

tbh, i've never thought about this before. but after what happened on PJF and SJH said "he has never let go of my hand" , somehow it's connected to "one man" especially this part...

By your side I put my hand out and

at a path were you can always reach me

I, who cherishes you more than myself. I am with you.

rm2.png

• Like 9

Lol I love how everyone picks a KJK song for a song that reminds them of spartace. I actually tried to think of a song that was non-RM related, and I was like..."But nothing's going to fit spartace more than a song written by KJK (and speculated to be written about SJH). Give in and just list half the track list for Journey Home." 

Also, "We" feat. K. Will and Jessi from Turbo's ablum "Again". KJK got composing and lyrics credit.

"Our relationship that is not the same when we first started
Same **** we are like spears and shields
How many times
I was there for you
When your
boys were talking ****
I still – up with you
You running man
Who is running away from me only in the opposite way
I still need you now
But where are you
Your nametag
have been wanting to hit my heart

During those incompetent days, someone like you
Was created, thanks to your mom
Since there is nothing more precious than family
Getting to know you as much as your family
A girl like you broke the guard
to my heart when I was caught off guard"
Full translation here

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I personally hate all this gloom and negativity. I believe that we should only worry about the things we can control, and since we can't control anything that happens in the future for spartace, we should enjoy the present. So stop worry about the future and enjoy that out ship is still going strong after all these years.

Since we seem to be struggling with things to discuss at the moment, and there's a lot of new people on here. I'm making a spartacer questionnaire.

Newbies, idols, superstars, fill it out and share your spartace experiences. Or don't fill it out and I'll do this all by myself (I'm really good at having a conversation by myself in this forum if need be). I'll give my answers in a separate post. Please share your answers!

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 

I'm Gita from Indonesia. I'm graduated from Psychology student (2016).

I'd been to Korea 2 times (2017 spring & 2018 summer).

Before going to Korea, I'm not Korean addict. Since I'm came back from Korea (2017 spring), I'm became a Korean addict but just Korean drama. Since I'm came back from Korea (2018 summer), I'm became a RM fans & at that time I'm became SA addict directly. I'd been watching RM eps year 2010, 2013 - 2018 & some eps in year 2011 & 2012.

I'm became addict with RM because my lil sister very addict about it, so I just follow her. I'm became addict with SA because when I saw directly episode by episode since year 2010. (my lil sister also SA shippers but not addict like me & she's still in senior high school, so she's still busy with her school).

Personality, I'm fans of KJK & SJH.

Both of them really loyal, kind, good personality, easy going, humble, & good life.

Yes, they're changes became better & better year by year & I'm so glad about it.

As a mentioned above. So, it means until now, around half a year. (yes, I'm a newbie).

Yes, I trully believe about it. SA just ordinary human, SA still the same with us, sometimes can't hidden their feeling to each other even SA are good actor & actress. Too obvious.

I love all of SA moments, esp when they're in 1 team, when they're in 1 partner, & when they're not in 1 team & 1 partner but they're still magnet mode on.

Holding hands each other & hug each other just because funny, scary, & boring at that time even when they're not in 1 team & 1 partner.

When I think they're not dating in real life is when KJK with his loveline.

A lot RM eps & I just forget about that eps.

But I love these scenes :

- All of scene about SA became 1 team & 1 partner

- All of scene about SA bickering each other

- All of scene about SA jealous each other

- All of scene about SA caring & concern each other

- All of scene about SA when they're not in 1 team & 1 partner but SA always magnet mode on

YJS as a president. Haha as a VP. LKS as a treasuser. YJS even since Family Outing.

All of SA moments videos.

Since I don't like fiction, so I don't know.

KJK One Man.

KJK 1% Miracle. (I think this song really for SJH).

Ed Sheeran with Beyonce Perfect.

100/100.

Since I writing this on the mobile phone, so I can't add the photos & videos or even writing more (it's too hard)

• Like 6

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Introduce yourself! Username and a fun fact? As much or as little as you want to say. 
i am mohamad fitri (newbie) from malaysia. my job is analysis market 

actualy in 2013 just 2 episode,since september 2018 i rewacted from epsidode 1
so with it means i newbie from here

off course Kim Jong Kook.if SJH and KJK differend team..i support KJK team win.. (hehe)

4. How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?
just little in 2013 i like their chemistry in episode.in MAMA 2013 and 2014 (SJH attend with LKS)
she talk about KJK.

all of moment.. i cannot choose any one because for me every moment make i crazy. hehe

i dont know extacly because i not watch all RM episode but for me episoden fortune teller ( i like it)

7. Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?
a)YSJ - president
b)HAH -VP
c)JSJ- tresurer

i dont know to paste video here...i realy like all video from Nayko Ayasame (from youtube) everyday i rewatched
video huhuhu

no..

So prety - KJK
hide n seek - KJK

i dont know how to talk about this.. huhu

• Like 7

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

My name’s Marina, and I’m a dork. :) 

Fun fact: my handle stands for Marina#(KJK’s debut year+1, ie me)=mn0096. Yeah, that’s lame, LOL.

It seems like I’ve been watching RM forever, so I can’t really pinpoint a time, except to say that it was after the show started in 2011. I’ve been a fan of KJK since I discovered him on FO. For a while there, I was so obsessed I stalked every YT video I could find. Once I exhausted the English subbed ones, I dug into the Hangul stuff. I don’t even know Hangul, but sometimes I swear I knew exactly what he was saying, LOL.

Drum roll, please: KJK, ofc. Like @linzer03, it will always and forever be KJK. In case anyone thinks I’m pretty shallow (no need for a show of hands, please, LOL), I quickly learned to appreciate SJH. I love her spunk and character. And ofc, she’s gorgeous, but in a very natural, friendly, and approachable way. I think my girl crush started when Jang Huyk guested and YJS/JSJ had to pick him and SJH up. She ran to the car barefaced and casually dressed. JH was blown away, and so was I. So, my favorites are SA, with KJK slightly ahead (I’m a girl. I have eyes. And, muscles, guys, muscles), with SJH a very close second. Sometimes when KJK’s being a dope, she’s #1. 

When? My feelers went up the moment SA looked at each other when Nickhun and Jessica guested. I’ve been stuck on the ship since then.

Are they dating: Yep.

What convinced me: The latest events, ie HH’s comment about MAMA 2013, KJK and YJS denying on RM, KJK asking RM to not edit out his denial, RM respecting his request, PJF, a few days after his comment about Little Angela and possibly SJH as her mom, even the latest MUD ep. Those of you who haven’t seen it, watch it. It’s funny, but also quite telling SA-wise IMO. I’m not saying that other moments through the years haven’t convinced me. I’m just saying these latest moments have provided the strongest “evidence.” 

Too many to list, but like @twinlovers, I love how after they crossed the Han River, SJH zeroed in on KJK and took care of him before even KG. She also held his hand, and made sure to drape a towel over that. I also love the back massage KJK gave SJH during KG’s first farewell ep when the members had to steal something from him. My heart didn’t just race, my imagination went wild. One other moment I love: during a fanmeet (can’t remember the date), KJK kissed his palm and touched SJH’s forehead when she cried. That’s a proxy kiss if I’ve ever seen one. One more: When YJS blessed SA’s wedding. He thought RM had ended, so he wasn’t setting up a loveline. Also, he looked serious, but also a little sad. Some of these moments are also reasons why I think they’re dating. 

What makes me laugh: Whenever SA bicker, ‘cause typically KJK would back down. 

Too many eps to count for favorites, but the one that I will show someone as evidence of SA dating would be KG’s first farewell ep. And, I say that because I have shown it to people, both casual and new viewers, and every time we get to the back massage part, eyebrows would raise and questions would start. Someone actually said, “Are those two sleeping together?”

Pres: HH, VP: JSJ, Treas: YJS. Sometimes those guys flip flop. These days though, I think KJK has taken over all three roles. Or, at least he’s the owner of the company and directing everyone. 

The ones everyone has already shared, but my new favorites are the ones shared by @linzer03

Nope, but I’ll be digging in to @linzer03‘s in a bit. :) 

So Pretty because of the circumstances surrounding its recording. The lyrics are pretty generic, but also telling if they really pertain to SA. They tell us how KJK felt when he first met SJH. IIRC, he wrote that song himself. The second song is Letters, because KJK said he’ll sing that to his bride on their wedding day. In there, he says his life starts the day of their wedding, and that she’ll be his last love. Basically, for me its So Pretty and Letters, because they chart SA’s relationship from initial meeting to wedding day. 

Let’s just say I’m JSJ-lite. An ajhussi almost twice my age will have no trouble leaving me in the dust. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

How many times
I was there for you
When your
boys were talking ****
I still – up with you
You running man
Who is running away from me only in the opposite way
I still need you now
But where are you
Your nametag
have been wanting to hit my heart

During those incompetent days, someone like you
Was created, thanks to your mom
Since there is nothing more precious than family
Getting to know you as much as your family
A girl like you broke the guard
to my heart when I was caught off guard"

I completely forgot about We and the fact that KJK co-wrote it! Thanks! :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, linzer03 said:

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

I'm sophie (if its not obvious still):) Im on medical field.

. How long have you been watching RM? What got you into the show?

I started around 2016. I actually came to know RM bcoz of JongKi, i became his fan bcoz of DOTS. But i liked the show and became a fan. So addicted to it that i downloaded all eps from 1-present. 

7 hours ago, twinlovers said:

. Who's your favorite RM member(s)? Has this changed over time?

Ofc Jongki was my first, since i came to know this show bcoz of him. But when he quit, i started liking HaHa. I like his bratty childish attitude and his dorky character. And JiHyo. I love HaHyo! I love their sibling bickering moments. But as rm progress i began to love Jihyo and now she is my fave like my girlcrush and my ultimate favr korean star! It was only later that i came to appreciate JK. 

7 hours ago, twinlovers said:

How long have you been shipping spartace? Do you believe they're dating? What convinced you?

Actually, i'm a MondayCouple fan. I love their cute interactions. And i like it when Gary try to act cute towards Jihyo and Jihyo would dismiss him! But i was really curious before if MC was dating and to why there are no news abt it. Then accidentally i discovered SA. I couldn't believe it at first, but after watching few vids, i was at awe that i wonder why MC was a thing when SA is there. And after watching more vids, i came to notice that JH is more into JK than KG. And in no time i became a fan of this two.

If i believe whether they are dating? -- if they are not, well i don't know why. Seeing all their skinship and interactions it's really hard to believe they are not into each other. I have been into oppa-dongsaeng rel before and i tell you, it didn't took as long before we start liking each other. Even if they say "family" its hard knowing they are not really related by blood. And dang, who wouldn't fall in love with this beautiful and angel like woman. And seeing how she focus on taking care on JK its hard to believe that JK wont fall for her. 

And i think they started around 2013-2014 

What's your favorite spartace moment(s)? What made your heart race? What made you laugh? What made you think "no way they're not dating"?

The Han River ep. When they challenged the pds. I love how JH act naturally and went on taking care of JK, like its the most natural thing and its what she should do. 

And like @linzer03 i love that mystery box ep. When it comes down to person she trust, JK will always come first!

What's your favorite spartace episode(s)? If you had to show a new RM fan some episodes to convince them spartace are dating, what would you show them?

Pricess JH ep. I love how jk shouted jh name, saying they wouldn't have done it if it's other princess. And when jk got the ACE card, jk said it was already taken, but it made its way back to him. Like JH once belong to someone,but still she found her way back to him.

And ep103 when he knelt down the in the end and gave the beast nametag to jh! It was like he proposed to her.

Which RM member is really the president of the spartace ship? And who's the VP and who's the treasurer?

HAHA will definitely be the President. I even think he is the one who set SA up and their great supporter. JS is the VP. And think he wants this two to end up together. Treasurer is SJ. I believe SJ knew and i also believe that the whole RM supports and help this two hide it for now. 

What's your favorite spartace fan video?

I go for the one that @linzer03 posted. I think i watched that vid many times.

And this! The way they talk and look at each other. Plus the song, it perfectly fits!

Any spartace fan fiction recommendations? 

FIVE WORDS I SWEAR TO YOU and if you guys reading Wattpad try to read School Love Affair and its sequel Today More than Yesterday. It made me cry actually!

If you had to pick a song that best describes spartace, which song would you choose?

1% of a Miracle. JK co wrote this song. It describes how he came to love this woman. It was a slow process but shr had become the love of his life and last love i guess. I think SA really started as oppa-dongsaeng and evolved, they both became each other most important person!

[Lyrics Translation]
Kim Jong Kook & Hwang Chi Yeol's '1퍼센트의 기적이라 (1% Of A Miracle)' Lyrics Translation & Transcript by @kjkintl

*Please share with credits. Do not refer & edit & make it your own*

[Hwang Chi Yeol]
It's too sudden
You seemed surprised
Looking at your eyes,
my heart fluttered
so I said it

[Kim Jong Kook]
This thing called fate
looks like it really exists
At that time even if
we didn't meet
I don't know if we will still be here

[Hwang Chi Yeol]
Two different people
who met and fell in love
it's 1% of a miracle
I thought I was the only one in love

[Kim Jong Kook]
To say 'I love you'
it took me quite a while
Not instantly,
like the flowers that bloomed on the streets,
that is how I came to love you

[Kim Jong Kook]
It's filled and overflowing
I can't hide it any further
As our eyes meet and
our hands brushed against each other
It seems like you can see my heart

[Hwang Chi Yeol]
Two different people
who met and fell in love
it's 1% of a miracle
I thought I was the only one in love

[Kim Jong Kook]
To say 'I love you'
it took me quite a while
Not instantly,
like the flowers that bloomed on the streets,
that is how I came to love you

[Hwang Chi Yeol]
Say out your love
[Kim Jong Kook]
Shout with all your heart
[Kim Jong Kook + Hwang Chi Yeol]
that I love you

[Hwang Chi Yeol]
Two different people
who met and stayed together forever
it's 1% of a miracle
that we can meet each other

[Kim Jong Kook]
To say 'I love you'
it took me quite a while
Not instantly
Like how the flowers bloomed on the streets,

[Kim Jong Kook+ Hwang Chi Yeol]
I will only love you[

How would you honestly fare in a game of nametag ripping?

Honestly, i'll be JH. I love sports and competition. And racing with guys wouldn't make me back out. And like JH im not the "damzel in distress type", im more on the strong independent kind.:)

• Like 9

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Dean. From Malaysia. Freelancer. My avatar is my own drawing. A tribute to 2 characters voiced by one voice actress. I'm a huge anime nerd.

2. Since the very beginning. From Family Outing. Was hoping Lee Hyori stayed as member.

3. Always been the Sparta. And my crush, the Ace. Maybe flipped a couple of time. But always been these two.:D

4. Since Park Ye Jin's episode? I know after rewatching the previous episodes that they seems to have a crush on each other since very early. I do believed they are dating. The fanmeet videos.

5 & 6. Uncountable. Linzer got half of them in the first page *nudge nudge*. The one that stood the most is the Ryuu Hyunjin episode with Suzy where they linked their hands while lying next to each other. No way they are not dating by that time.  :D

7. Haha, YooJaesuk, JeeSukjin in that order.

8. From 1st page

Also, everything related to SA made by nayko ayasame on YT. 

9. SA isnt fictional! 

10. We - Turbo (with K-Will and Jessi)

11. I can beat them all... in my dream. 

• Like 8

20 hours ago, linzer03 said:

SPARTACER QUESTIONNAIRE

1. hmmm......my name is adines, and my name was a combination between my dad's and my mom's name

2. since 2016, a couple months before SA get fired

3. beside our SA ? JSJ :D he's a real family guy, always say i love you to his son, and in ep 16, rather than choosing between SJH or Lizzy, he choose his wife

4. well......since 2016, yes i believe they're dating. because of their behaviour on and off screen specially when KJK said that he didn't have that many woman friends and instead surround himself with his "brothers", but he often hang around with SJH

5. when SJH whispering to KJK during taiwan FM (cmiiw), and many many others

6. 15 (nighttime train serenade ep), 21 (best chasing partner ep), 29 (beautiful SJH, where are you ?), 36 (yoona and sunny), 138.......and i have to stop myself here, or else i would write too many ep :D 

7. JSJ, HH, and YJS

8. since my all time fav video already mentioned by @linzer03, then it would be :

9. it would be this two :
     http:// https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1022381/it-began-with-a-gray-sky-kimjongkook-runningman-songjihyo-spartace-spartacecouple-spartacefanfic

and

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1263290/monday-monday-runningman-spartace-songsongcouple-kwangmong

@linzer03 i couldn't believe that you are the author of the fanfics :D i've been waiting for the update for almost 2 years.....must be hard writing story and being a college student at the same time

10. all for you (seo in guk & jung eun ji) and neol saranghagesseo (ost sassy girl chun hyang, monstar, etc)

11. i would be JSJ's eternal rival :D 

• Like 8