[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

36 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Just how influential he is and loved by his friends!  No need to ask just informed them when and where and they all come!  So i wouldn't be surprise anymore if dispatch is just passing at him and not exposing him at all! 

Didn't he do the same thing to one comedian during the 100 vs. 100 episode? IIRC, he basically told the guy to think carefully if he's not going to show up, in other words, just do it. LOL. I agree that his friends do what he says not just because they're scared of him, but rather because they like him. I love what he said about HH and LKS. More than anything, that shows how close they truly are. Since apparently what HH wants doesn't matter, I wonder if what HH did in the latest Turbo MV was planned or simply a small act of rebellion. Honestly though,I'm still holding out for one very special lady to publicly show up at one of his concerts, or guest in one of his MVs. :D 

About Dispatch -- Yep. Anything's possible, right? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

if only i have the time to go to jakarta since it only 3 hours ride from my hometown.....

Beautiful city and country. Both are on my bucket list of places to visit. What if you do make it there, and actually get that hug you posted about earlier, huh? What are the odds? Stranger things have happened. LOL.

7 hours ago, tuffygarcia said:

Based on Tiny oppa's instagram story, he seems to have landed in Seoul. I hope to see his reunion with RM cast, especially with SA :wub:

Agree. Since KJK hardly posts any SJH-related things on his personal IG, hopefully we'll see her pop up on Tiny's IG. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Didn't he do the same thing to one comedian during the 100 vs. 100 episode? IIRC, he basically told the guy to think carefully if he's not going to show up, in other words, just do it. LOL. I agree that his friends do what he says not just because they're scared of him, but rather because they like him. I love what he said about HH and LKS. More than anything, that shows how close they truly are. Since apparently what HH wants doesn't matter, I wonder if what HH did in the latest Turbo MV was planned or simply a small act of rebellion. Honestly though,I'm still holding out for one very special lady to publicly show up at one of his concerts, or guest in one of his MVs. :D 

About Dispatch -- Yep. Anything's possible, right? 

what was written on the paper that HH's hold anyway ? that cause him get scolded by KJK ? HH's expression is hilarious btw :D

yup, i think all of us have the same dream, that The Queen would attend his concert or just simply make appearance in his MVs

first time seeing the MV, i really wish she was on the MV too, maybe acting as a jealous GF when her BF surrounded by hot girls.......

well, there would always be next time

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Beautiful city and country. Both are on my bucket list of places to visit. What if you do make it there, and actually get that hug you posted about earlier, huh? What are the odds? Stranger things have happened. LOL.

the odds would probably one in a millions :D

but a man can always dream, right ?

26 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

what was written on the paper that HH's hold anyway ? that cause him get scolded by KJK ? HH's expression is hilarious btw :D

yup, i think all of us have the same dream, that The Queen would attend his concert or just simply make appearance in his MVs

first time seeing the MV, i really wish she was on the MV too, maybe acting as a jealous GF when her BF surrounded by hot girls.......

well, there would always be next time

the odds would probably one in a millions :D

but a man can always dream, right ?

HH is holding a banner saying i love TURBO (not sure but something like that)  then when jk turns his back he promoted his album i think its written in the banner "Skull & HH" then jk scolded him :D

• Like 3

@mn0096 sorry it took me so long to reply i've been pretty busy lately but you're very welcome! I'm just happy I can contribute in some way to the fandom. lol 

@jeremylim88 firstly I want to thank you for constantly sharing the information you learn involving SA with us. since there is such a difference in culture it's nice knowing from someone who is korean how things will/would be perceived. I won't lie and say I haven't thought that maybe SBS/the PD's are now trying get the attention of SA shippers now that MC is done but for the most part it hasn't been as obvious for me to think that there's any foul play going on. To be honest most of the suspicious stuff comes from JH and JK themselves and while I know JH went along with MC I don't think she or JK for that matter would do the same with SA, not since MC is still fresh in everyone's minds. as for the backlash they would reserve it is disheartening to hear but I also feel like we can all agree that if SA were to ever announce it would be after they made it very clear they no longer see each other as family/siblings. maybe it's just my delulu mind trying not to let go but I feel like there have been hints to that on RM (the other members teasing them to date/get married) and off RM (JK saying JH was sexy). either way, i still thank you for this new information and like your non sa shipper friend says i think we shouldn't lose hope just yet. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jeremylim88 said:

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to share something i discussed this morning. Apologies for the long post ahead. My gf and I bumped into her fellow lecturer (remember the Korean lecturer that I asked my gf to ask for the correct translation?) while on our way to breakfast this morning. So, we invited her to have breakfast together with us. And since she was Korean, and watches RM too, i can't help but to ask her about what she thinks about Spartace. So here it goes (please do not feel offended if her opinion is not very positive toned, since this is just an opinion from a neutral korean rm fan).

So, she said that she does know about the term Spartace since she has seen posts in ig about them and also since sbs also uses that term once in a while. But she says she doesn't ship them, since for her, and for most Koreans, she said, sees them more as a family/siblings/just mere colleagues. That is why she says, Koreans aren't really interested about the news of them hanging out and such, since they are colleagues and it is a norm for colleagues to hang out outside of work. I then asked her for her opinion about members teasing them as well as certain romantic kind of captions pd uses for them in pd notes and in episodes. She said I should not take whatever happens on tv so seriously as normally entertainment shows in Korea would do anything for the sake of getting attention from fans. She said since MC was no longer there, she sense that sbs and members are trying to satisfy Spartace shippers whom they know has a fairly large fanbase too.

Then I asked her, what about the skinship between Spartace which seems to cross the boundary of normal siblings/colleagues? She told me at times she does think their skinship is suspicious and initially also did have thoughts that SA might be dating but again, she doesn't think about those seriously, since there has been constant denial from both sides about being romantically involved and the constant stressing from both sides about being just family and/or siblings. She says unless Spartace is ready for the negative backlash from fans, she sees the possibility of them being together quite low. This is because, she says, Koreans are really very sensitive about being lied straight in their faces/being made a fool. She says, if Spartace is indeed dating and decides to announce, they would have to be ready to face a flood of criticisms for lying and insisting they are just siblings/family. Another reason why she sees the possiblity of SA being a couple is low is because they not only denied numerous times about being romantically involved, but have stressed so many times about being just family and siblings. She says, based on what she knows, normally Korean celeb couples who are dating but wants to keep their relationship a secret, would only deny the dating part or would use the just colleagues reason, but would not go as far as stating they just see each other as family/siblings.

But again, she stresses that this is just purely her opinion as a neutral, non SA shipper RM fan, and told me not to lose hope in shipping SA. 

Thank you for finding a native Korean to ask her about her opinion on how Koreans will view Spartace and I finding it quite interesting also.  However, i disagree on one line which is "Constant denial from both sides about being romantically involved and the constant stressing from both sides about being just family and/or siblings". From my memories, i dun recall KJH-SJH calling each other sibling in recent years. During the Escape Crisis Episode in 2015, where the host asked KJK about those intimate moments with SJH using pictures as proof, he just replied as fanmeeting and other members are there too (neither a deny or constant stress). Therefore, the concept of Koreans viewing them as siblings maybe come from the early days of RM and the reason of MC deep rooted in them which was what the producing team wanted to portray at that time.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jeremylim88 said:

Good morning everyone. Just wanted to share something i discussed this morning. Apologies for the long post ahead. My gf and I bumped into her fellow lecturer (remember the Korean lecturer that I asked my gf to ask for the correct translation?) while on our way to breakfast this morning. So, we invited her to have breakfast together with us. And since she was Korean, and watches RM too, i can't help but to ask her about what she thinks about Spartace. So here it goes (please do not feel offended if her opinion is not very positive toned, since this is just an opinion from a neutral korean rm fan).

So, she said that she does know about the term Spartace since she has seen posts in ig about them and also since sbs also uses that term once in a while. But she says she doesn't ship them, since for her, and for most Koreans, she said, sees them more as a family/siblings/just mere colleagues. That is why she says, Koreans aren't really interested about the news of them hanging out and such, since they are colleagues and it is a norm for colleagues to hang out outside of work. I then asked her for her opinion about members teasing them as well as certain romantic kind of captions pd uses for them in pd notes and in episodes. She said I should not take whatever happens on tv so seriously as normally entertainment shows in Korea would do anything for the sake of getting attention from fans. She said since MC was no longer there, she sense that sbs and members are trying to satisfy Spartace shippers whom they know has a fairly large fanbase too.

Then I asked her, what about the skinship between Spartace which seems to cross the boundary of normal siblings/colleagues? She told me at times she does think their skinship is suspicious and initially also did have thoughts that SA might be dating but again, she doesn't think about those seriously, since there has been constant denial from both sides about being romantically involved and the constant stressing from both sides about being just family and/or siblings. She says unless Spartace is ready for the negative backlash from fans, she sees the possibility of them being together quite low. This is because, she says, Koreans are really very sensitive about being lied straight in their faces/being made a fool. She says, if Spartace is indeed dating and decides to announce, they would have to be ready to face a flood of criticisms for lying and insisting they are just siblings/family. Another reason why she sees the possiblity of SA being a couple is low is because they not only denied numerous times about being romantically involved, but have stressed so many times about being just family and siblings. She says, based on what she knows, normally Korean celeb couples who are dating but wants to keep their relationship a secret, would only deny the dating part or would use the just colleagues reason, but would not go as far as stating they just see each other as family/siblings.

But again, she stresses that this is just purely her opinion as a neutral, non SA shipper RM fan, and told me not to lose hope in shipping SA. 

@jeremylim88 thank you for your info!  It's nice to know how koreans view bcoz it gives us some idea and more info! I have a korean cousin in fact and she is also watching RM.  Im just too shy to ask her opinion bcoz we are not that close!  Nway i did some research online before about korean skinship (mostly on inet only)  and i found that korean are conservative in that aspect.  Thats why i guess we dont see korean couples act so lovey dovey in public.  But although they are conservative holding hands is common also to friends not just couple. So seeing opposite gender holding hands is not conclusive of them dating.  But the article i read says that although holding hands is not a proof of a romantic relationship,  couple items,  too much skinship,  a woman lingering too much to a man,  woman leaning too much on a man can definitely be interpreted as both in a relationship and an indirect way of saying we are in a relationship! 

But one article i read (cant remember what site,  but im sure korean site)  says that celebrity couple in one show (variety couple actually) are difficult bcoz (especially not known) if a partner is to be paired to other it is somehow disrespectful to the other partner. So i guess a couple in a variety show,  it may not be prohibited,  but is very difficult. But as i read some actress commented that it cannot be avoided bcoz its part of their job but it is very uncomfortable for them especially when they have to put a face showing that they like the skinship. 

Before you get mad at me for telling this,  :) i want to emphasize my point! 

1) so holding hands is not conclusive,  but excessive skinship is (√ for SA) 

2) couple items/matching outfits (√ for SA) 

3) Awkwardness in doing skinship to lovelines or onscreen partner (√ for SA) 

4) although seen too much skinship (mostly behind the Scene) but is very shy and conservative with when it comes to intimate/loveydovey scene together, remember pepero game (√ for SA) 

But it is only my interpretation.  Some might have different opinions.  Or it may turn out that i interpreted wrongly!  Nway good morning world! :lol:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, terrorkai93 said:

Thank you for finding a native Korean to ask her about her opinion on how Koreans will view Spartace and I finding it quite interesting also.  However, i disagree on one line which is "Constant denial from both sides about being romantically involved and the constant stressing from both sides about being just family and/or siblings". From my memories, i dun recall KJH-SJH calling each other sibling in recent years. During the Escape Crisis Episode, where the host asked KJK about those intimate moments with SJH using pictures as proof, he just replied as fanmeeting and other members are there too. Therefore, the concept of Koreans viewing them as siblings maybe come from the early days of RM.

Yep. I've done a lot of research about Spartace and I've never seen an article or video where they flat out denied their relationship. And if there's one, I'm pretty sure our neighbors would keep on shoving that in our faces. There's a difference between lying and not saying anything. 

With the PDs highlighting them more, I don't think it's because of them being the new loveline because they are doing it in a subtle way. For me, it's more like they are making the audience get used to the idea of Spartace because they will be declaring soon. I'm pretty sure of it because of the fortune telling episode. That marriage forecast is so out of the blue especially that during that time, RM was supposed to end. If you compare it to KwangMin, it's obvious that that's the one that, with higher possibility, they will turn into a loveline. 

• Like 3

SWAG COUPLE BREAK UP!!! 

HYE RI BF (Forgot the name)  suffered bcoz of the exposure of him dating hye ri.  It is reported that some fans withdraw their ticket on his show bcoz of the dating! 

So guys lets not get our hopes high of any announcemnt anytime soon bcoz both SA has some projects!  And i wouldn't expect any SA moments in rm anytime soon! :wacko:

6 hours ago, jeremylim88 said:

Your post is indeed undeniably brining “negative vibes” to this forum, but since its a public open forum and your right for speech you can post whatever you want. About the opinion of a “native korean running man fan”. I feel most people on this fandom are just happy and ship spartace because of the closeness they have and the extremely intimate skinship and closeness. I have been in this fandom and jk fandom quite some time to have knows lots of jk and jh fans from korea , and majority of them have no qualms or objections to them dating or their closeness. for the subject of “being lied to” i don’t think thats much big of a issue as well as you type jk or jh name in korean on naver ( korea’s biggest aggregator website) both of their names comes up in the search box and there's always lots of voted comments on articles on some occasions of “they are suspicious” and “kjk and sjh are cute together”. so that also maybe the reason why they haven’t been public yet maybe they want to distance themselves from running man and such. jk is the most eligible bachelor in sk and as time as shown koreans are infatuated with his dating life and jk’s seniority and legend status there won’t be any objection or scandal even if they do come out been dating or about their marriage. in my case i was attracted to this fandom just because of their closeness and the care and affection they have for one another, even if they aren’t dating or get married i can still hold on to this memory of two uncannily simialr individual how such close bond and care . 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jeremylim88 said:

@jeremylim88 thank you so much for sharing her thought to us :D

but as everyone has said, i just wanna give my comment about it.

• afaik, sbs usually use the term "strongest couple" to describe KJK and SJH. they always use that term from early RM until recently, when they suddenly use the term "Spartace". if i'm not mistaken, someone have already posted the said pic
  • the thing is, the member teasing them was already happened since a long time ago, it's just become bolder nowadays. example is the secretly bragging scene. the knowing look from YJS, and the exchange smirk from HH and KG

please do note that i'm not blamming her. i understand that normal fans wouldn't see or pay attention on small details like us do :D some of us here were RM neutral fans too (i'm one of them :D) before we became SA shipper

• Like 2

@jeremylim88 no need to apologize. as we said before, we really appreciate of you sharing what some SK people thought about SA, since alot of us were from outside of SK. and just because some people thought our SA as only family, doesn't mean all people of SK have the same thought :D

i like it when SJH with minimal make up, bun hair and hat. simple yet beauty

KJK was right, she's pretty in everything she wear :D

• Like 1