Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4974417820?pn=8#103878862936l

A spartacer(cindy6631) shared her view on SA baidu:

The mc sure did a lot of preparation beforehand, she first asked whether JK have contacted soo young

then our manner man of course did say things like I wanted to keep in touch but we can't find time together and have dinner.

However, from the beginning till the end of his explanation, he was not facing the members or the MC(he was too nervous, don't even know whom he was talking to)

C32EE32D291E583A6C95502909A8CD57_zpswwn3

6E8D06AFA486AFF823FEF740DD53EA50_zpsghhp

The mc then gave JH a hug, talking about how hurt she must have been for the past few months

3281685F953F6E1D9D54606B722FFFE5_zpsfnzr

MC: We all knew that! JH has not been in a good mood from the end of last year till earlier this year. She cried a lot,

got drunk at mid-night and sent messages to the members. You can come and visit us in Taiwan when you miss us.

9A1AA3FF24BC7DF72629541BDBC3E0B9_zpspv77

JH: Really, thanks a lot everyone, I will work hard with oppa.

B7F28FF7560F654BB620374C8608C704_zpscqor

KS then protested while haroro started saying: JK JH! JK JH! bobo hae! bobo hae!

Then JK looks like he was saying no shyly: There's a lot of Gary's fans here, can't do that.

Poster: So it is okay when Gary's not here? And who were you even talking XDDD

8A3306585C07A4919BB2398D16764811_zpsdcta

MC tried to link mongkwang: Someone wants to pair you(KS) up with JH, do you think that's okay?

C9FF8DC5B734381A9A08A8FA9428B274_zpsh6oh

JH's facial expression was so real like "no", and KS also said he doesn't want it directly.

AB6B3E5F6CA6A4D0A000205D76FDE254_zpsizhi

SJ: I bet with everything I own that those two are impossible(spartace laughed happily together after hearing that)

6AB91296F3E0915AA8A7F911E4BFD4F7_zpszrcc

Addition photo: Couples tend to look a like

CA58A70E27292885DE13E268729E9CE1_zpstblw

Interacting and playing games with fans: Part 1

JK pushed the b-day boy SJ towards the centre, then dragged JH as well.

ED2A0686AEB3FB6DF641CE226CF756DC_zpsrzyv

B42ED36943555ABE635FB247EE707F2D_zpsc3o5

The light shined on the stage was so bright that they could barely open their eyes, but those two saw something at the same time then smile(this is a mystery)

2B6B6E96785E467BB4C46DB9921AE48E_zpsikac

D500E98074387D28AD88990A5BE8EE5A_zpsvb8c

Spartace were having a word in private like no one was around and often just look at each other(sweetness overload)

39BADA9A8B2A69688EA80F27C0142038_zpsz8wo

444B1BBECEF23217A77EE523959FCD0A_zps5334

AC12F3ED8047803FB62C4087D6C38B6F_zps91zw

First thought they were gonna stop, but then seems like JH suddenly got something more to share and turned around, continue talking to him.

JK was being considerate and lowered his head and listen to her.

354E22A07B070D8BE1AD7BB52E59B22B_zps4uab

957B1DA4001B0D7E81F19D80BA45CA3A_zpseg5c

B58CE3A390F3E9FCB4F9B7C2CF26631F_zpsvljd

The MC joined at the middle suddenly, so JK just pulled JH towards himself(His action was so natural)

8655A7690954A51422FEDDCF0C075C32_zpsces7

C2F424745F88EB8991C9F4231BEB37C8_zpsqxab

B83A4D2BDF2989E25F7F3591822BBA6D_zpsco0o

A108327DAE8F46233FEB1D162AEDDD2D_zpshbry

They just kept whispering like no one can stop them(maybe because JS wasn't there so they just can't help themselvesXDDD)

E3E4E4416D2482BC4F86F51C202F2CF6_zpsjbqv

C9F933888CE6B51812632B64F390E110_zps0okd

4DEE47116F8C073B1E5C72360C422F35_zpsmm7v

JK was picked to have couple sexy dance with a fan, the short-long brother joined in later, as well as JH who put her hand on JK's shoulder.

DE99391855BF76D755B524E8C9A696BD_zpsdce0

3E129DB27395DBEE02D38B7262E203F7_zpsvuvp

Addition photo: Them pouting at the same time(JK looks more like he ate something sour)

0B9F11264E4CB34143FCC2389EA44E1D_zpsi9ji

 

  • Like 22
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interacting and playing games with fans: Part 2

Continue displaying affection after they got change?

A4ECF5F18F1BB6BF598786209CFC640C_zpsvhtp

Since JK had trouble pronouncing no.67(the no. he picked), JH tried to use her fingers and help thinking

0A1E8585949DC819F21F6471F6839B9C_zpslqfn

7B5763B3859C54ADAA9A7F47A2875C70_zpsbaz7

Even when the mc stood in front of JH, you could still see those two talking to each other.

FA4B90A7FA7434A516260603EE2D209C_zps5vms

C066992DCDFFB68429591C9DBD9E8BB8_zpszoh4

Just continue chatting non-stop, even when the fans came on the stage they just greeted them and kept talking.

86783CB8DBFF57139F417C8A8EBB697C_zpsszzt

3DCFF2EC45A01F167C41859444EA2131_zpsetad

7D90B8AE0893388EA933CACCFEAA93E3_zpsazrk

66305E4FB71E54F3E2B72DA856B9D6A6_zpspkeu

F0A4B98BECDFBD713575813146E93CAD_zpsmefm

 

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites

Last part before they start performing once again

Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room!

0EFAFC949A91584B462E64DECA4E4A40_zpsamxt

C2AB53EF1D52241D72E5073A375FFAD9_zpsra6p

87FAB54F33C94810F32FC3A7230C9C01_zpshwlm

It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

E17F48F56B05C4398FF3FECEEBC117A7_zpsgfzi

The translator hasn't spoken yet JH was already busy clapping for JK, then they bow together.

17FF99A74CDA477AFFFBB68323800536_zpsurqs

709CB6954508F384594C2BE68F436A46_zpsyeln

After they were both done with their speech, then it's okay! They can continue, if you can't hear me then will speak to you on the other side.

0E181067F072B532A351A7396B381BA0_zpsal7i

BF82BF2C96E5E29747B0FD9946962F94_zpsah0g

22F92F8837B920CA7847292302D0E453_zpskyet

131A1CCA63D3363B9ED5B53F403B18D2_zpsysq3

In conclusion, I just went to a show full of spartace displaying affection publicly.

  • Like 23
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

At a first, sorry for my terrible english  
The different reaction by members when they trying to Link JH with (JK/KS) : 
With KS / MC said something like it will be great if JH and KS become as a real couple 
HH : No No
SJ: it's impossible 
JH : yes, it's impossible 
KS : I hate this too (when people trying to link him with JH ) 
KS : stop this, someone hearing that 
 
With JK/ 
KS: what's going on with this two? 
JH: why ?
SJ: just live together 
HH : JH JK 2x
HH: kiss kiss 
JK: don't say this, Gary's fans here 
JH: JK have soo young now
 
Anyway, JH excuse back then was " family " and now with her new excuse " soo young " Lol
BTW : I don't expect any moment for today's episode and next week episode , I'm just waiting for next FM! Whooo!!
  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

They're dating. I don't know what else to say anymore. When exactly they began dating is up for debate, but at this point in time, they have to be dating. If they weren't, there is no way the other members (especially HH) would tease them like that. They obviously all know KG and MC fans are in the audience, and yet they want to tease KJK and SJH about being romantic. That's just not something you do, especially when there's been rumors about these two floating around after the firing scandal, especially since KJK and SJH obviously aren't ready to go public quite yet.

But there must be people on here who still aren't certain. I'm curious why people wouldn't be certain after this, so please share your thoughts!

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1

The song cindy used is quite appropriate. They are fortunate to find each other and we are also fortunate to have a happy fanmeet after all the mess that happened. It is so great to see them looking happy together on the stage for a fanmeet that is thankfully not part of the farewell fanmeets since RM now stands uncancelled. Though both of them suffered a lot because of that, thankfully, now they are in a place where they can smile. I am really happy to have a Taiwanese fanmeet where MC is not the focus. 

I am willing to wait until spartace decide it is the right time to make their next move. Yes, it is at times frustrating (sometimes get the feeling Haha is as frustrated with the slow pace as us), but for this fanmeet, I felt too much SA promotion would have overshadowed the significance of all that happened recently. The focus should be on what happened to JK and JH because of stupid decisions by SBS, gratitude to both of them for coming back to the show and keep on running for the fans. Anyway, there are more fanmeets to come. Who knows what will happen in the others?

JH looked really happy at the fanmeet and enjoying herself in a way I haven't seen her before. With MC behind her, she need not be confined to just one thing. I think she enjoys being treated as one of the members irrespective of her gender and having more to do on the team. Now, she has more responsibilities as an RM member and she seems to be enjoying that. There is a greater confidence in her stride and she has really worked on her dance. Earlier, when she used to dance sexy, she used to do it in a cuter way. But now she is more confident with her sexy avatar. I loved all her costumes, hair style and make up this time. Looks like being the MC of Beauty View is doing her a lot of good. Waiting for them to dissect her airport fashion for the fanmeet on the show now.

Tidbits from the fanmeet thanks to spartace_korean_fan

 

First Question to JK was about persuading the members to stay on RM. JK replied that it was not his decision alone, but a group decision and that they did it for the fans. The second question was about JK's blind date. JH said 'curious curious' and Haha said 'it is a good question'. JK answered that he hadn't expected such a question. His answer to that has already been posted here.

To me, seems like JH is a bit uncomfortable though she plays the part of the curious colleague. The glare because of the lights suddenly disturbs her, she adjusts her clothes and also shifts on her feet. Also, you can check the reactions of the members. Other than LKS who exaggerates his laughter, the other two, Haha and JSJ do not respond like they usually do. Haha is someone who loves teasing JK about his lovelines, but look at Haha's tepid response to the question about JK's blind date. And then just minutes afterward, when the MC wonders at JH mentioning only JK along with her, Haha and SJ are extremely enthusiastic about romantic possibilities between them (what about SY, guys?). Haha and SJ ask SA to live together (though Haha later changes it to 'you two date'). Haha said the first line 'you two live together' in banmal and later switched to jondaemal ('you two date') when the MC comes in between him and SA. So, the Korean fan feels that the first one was intended not for the audience since the form of speech was not polite and meant more for JK and JH while the 2nd one was meant for the audience.

Don't you all think it is fascinating how the spartace loveline begins in marriage or living together? Nobody asks them to date first and see if they are compatible with each other. In contrast, the monday couple loveline was always stuck in 'now they are more comfortable with each other' and 'we don't know what is going on between them'. Other than that, there were statements from RM members like these - Haha (they are just a business couple') and KS (there is a greater chance for lightning to strike the same place twice than for them to date). Also, check the members' reactions to kwangmong couple happening. SJ says he will bet all his money that it won't happen and then JH and KS both respond by saying they will bet theirs too. None of the other members at this fanmeet bring up So Young or Gary when the topic about SA having something going on is brought up.

The other funny thing was when JH was asked to pick one man among the 6 of them. She replied that she loves all 6 men instead of one man. It seems that sounded a bit greasy, so the members were moving away from her in mock disgust making JH go "wae". Then SJ said 'she loves 7012'.

I had not expected Gary not to share the stage with them. But with the marriage rumour and Gary denying it, guess the members did not want to make it awkward. But still, if they wanted to, they could have had some stage interaction, so it also seems like they want to focus on the current team for the fanmeets. I feel the MC was also instructed about not bringing up Monday CP. She also treated Monday CP as a thing of the past and did not ask awkward questions though Gary was there (with all due respect, feel like the Taiwanese MC is too much into lovelines. She wants to set JH up with somebody or the other). 

This must be a different feeling for SA too. We assume based on our 2013 theory that they started dating some time after the 150th episode.So for many years now, they have dated in the shadow of MC, with compulsions to keep a distance in public places and in fanmeets. The other members also used to keep a check on their interactions. But with MC over, now they are freer to be near each other and the other members don't care what they are doing anymore. In fact, the other members, at least from the evidence of this PC, are okay with promoting them.  

Based on the videos and gifs, is it just me or is JH acting extra cute with JK? What happens to them when they attend fanmeets? Like SA naver fans say, honey seems to be dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other. Perhaps they feel happier and more emotional seeing the fans and their love for the show, so they also feel their emotions more intensely? Or do they take this much time in daily life too discussing the nitty-gritties of even simple things? From 2013 fanmeets, I have noticed that JH seems to have a hundred doubts which only JK can clear. But does she have to pout when clearing her doubts? Hmm...:wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

They're dating. I don't know what else to say anymore. When exactly they began dating is up for debate, but at this point in time, they have to be dating. If they weren't, there is no way the other members (especially HH) would tease them like that. They obviously all know KG and MC fans are in the audience, and yet they want to tease KJK and SJH about being romantic. That's just not something you do, especially when there's been rumors about these two floating around after the firing scandal, especially since KJK and SJH obviously aren't ready to go public quite yet.

But there must be people on here who still aren't certain. I'm curious why people wouldn't be certain after this, so please share your thoughts!

 

Hahaha. Yup. Agree. In fact, if you observe, when Haha does the chant, KS is also laughing. SJ is staring at JK to check his reaction. It is when JK does the whole 'don't do that' that both LKS and SJ ask Haha to stop. SJ nudges Haha laughingly asking him to stop. JK is Haha's hyung and has just had a blind date supposedly for a RL relationship. JH is his close colleague and friend who has just come out of an experience that traumatised her. JH has been the Monday GF of Gary, his close friend. And Gary is there in the fanmeet though not sharing a stage with them. He wouldn't have dared to play with the three of them in this way unless he knew JK and JH didn't mind.being teased like that. Haha's face when they bring up So Young is a study in contrast. It is a 'how long will this nonsense go on?'. I feel you, Haha. I feel you. Guess with his second child on the way, he must be thinking 'these two are wasting so much time with all the protests and the pretence. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

No but I'm a new shipper and I'm honestly shocked lol. I have always liked the show and the members but I was not as trash as I am now so I didnt really keep up with their activities and fan meetings. I've always thought KJK is the second closest guy friend of SJH from RM after LKS but why is their closeness and vibes so different from Kwangmong? Haha tbh if they're not dating they're not really faultless in making us have all these theories and suspicions.

Like @athoughtcloud1, I was also expecting a KG interaction with the members but now that I think about it it's great that they didn't do that. I feel bad for KG bc some of his fans keep linking everything about him back to RM while he's so much more than that, especially now that he's no longer a member. Letting KG go is important for the growth of the show so I think it's great that they focused on the members. I love that the host mentioned KJK's role in persuading all members and tried to cheer SJH up. Also, my most non-SA favorite moment was seeing JSJ being so happy for the surprise they throwed for his birthday.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The song cindy used is quite appropriate. They are fortunate to find each other and we are also fortunate to have a happy fanmeet after all the mess that happened. It is so great to see them looking happy together on the stage for a fanmeet that is thankfully not part of the farewell fanmeets since RM now stands uncancelled. Though both of them suffered a lot because of that, thankfully, now they are in a place where they can smile. I am really happy to have a Taiwanese fanmeet where MC is not the focus. 

I am willing to wait until spartace decide it is the right time to make their next move. Yes, it is at times frustrating (sometimes get the feeling Haha is as frustrated with the slow pace as us), but for this fanmeet, I felt too much SA promotion would have overshadowed the significance of all that happened recently. The focus should be on what happened to JK and JH because of stupid decisions by SBS, gratitude to both of them for coming back to the show and keep on running for the fans. Anyway, there are more fanmeets to come. Who knows what will happen in the others?

JH looked really happy at the fanmeet and enjoying herself in a way I haven't seen her before. With MC behind her, she need not be confined to just one thing. I think she enjoys being treated as one of the members irrespective of her gender and having more to do on the team. Now, she has more responsibilities as an RM member and she seems to be enjoying that. There is a greater confidence in her stride and she has really worked on her dance. Earlier, when she used to dance sexy, she used to do it in a cuter way. But now she is more confident with her sexy avatar. I loved all her costumes, hair style and make up this time. Looks like being the MC of Beauty View is doing her a lot of good. Waiting for them to dissect her airport fashion for the fanmeet on the show now.

Tidbits from the fanmeet thanks to spartace_korean_fan

 

First Question to JK was about persuading the members to stay on RM. JK replied that it was not his decision alone, but a group decision and that they did it for the fans. The second question was about JK's blind date. JH said 'curious curious' and Haha said 'it is a good question'. JK answered that he hadn't expected such a question. His answer to that has already been posted here.

To me, seems like JH is a bit uncomfortable though she plays the part of the curious colleague. The glare because of the lights suddenly disturbs her, she adjusts her clothes and also shifts on her feet. Also, you can check the reactions of the members. Other than LKS who exaggerates his laughter, the other two, Haha and JSJ do not respond like they usually do. Haha is someone who loves teasing JK about his lovelines, but look at Haha's tepid response to the question about JK's blind date. And then just minutes afterward, when the MC wonders at JH mentioning only JK along with her, Haha and SJ are extremely enthusiastic about romantic possibilities between them (what about SY, guys?). Haha and SJ ask SA to live together (though Haha later changes it to 'you two date'). Haha said the first line 'you two live together' in banmal and later switched to jondaemal ('you two date') when the MC comes in between him and SA. So, the Korean fan feels that the first one was intended not for the audience since the form of speech was not polite and meant more for JK and JH while the 2nd one was meant for the audience.

Don't you all think it is fascinating how the spartace loveline begins in marriage or living together? Nobody asks them to date first and see if they are compatible with each other. In contrast, the monday couple loveline was always stuck in 'now they are more comfortable with each other' and 'we don't know what is going on between them'. Other than that, there were statements from RM members like these - Haha (they are just a business couple') and KS (there is a greater chance for lightning to strike the same place twice than for them to date). Also, check the members' reactions to kwangmong couple happening. SJ says he will bet all his money that it won't happen and then JH and KS both respond by saying they will bet theirs too. None of the other members at this fanmeet bring up So Young or Gary when the topic about SA having something going on is brought up.

The other funny thing was when JH was asked to pick one man among the 6 of them. She replied that she loves all 6 men instead of one man. It seems that sounded a bit greasy, so the members were moving away from her in mock disgust making JH go "wae". Then SJ said 'she loves 7012'.

I had not expected Gary not to share the stage with them. But with the marriage rumour and Gary denying it, guess the members did not want to make it awkward. But still, if they wanted to, they could have had some stage interaction, so it also seems like they want to focus on the current team for the fanmeets. I feel the MC was also instructed about not bringing up Monday CP. She also treated Monday CP as a thing of the past and did not ask awkward questions though Gary was there (with all due respect, feel like the Taiwanese MC is too much into lovelines. She wants to set JH up with somebody or the other)

This must be a different feeling for SA too. We assume based on our 2013 theory that they started dating some time after the 150th episode.So for many years now, they have dated in the shadow of MC, with compulsions to keep a distance in public places and in fanmeets. The other members also used to keep a check on their interactions. But with MC over, now they are freer to be near each other and the other members don't care what they are doing anymore. In fact, the other members, at least from the evidence of this PC, are okay with promoting them.  

Based on the videos and gifs, is it just me or is JH acting extra cute with JK? What happens to them when they attend fanmeets? Like SA naver fans say, honey seems to be dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other. Perhaps they feel happier and more emotional seeing the fans and their love for the show, so they also feel their emotions more intensely? Or do they take this much time in daily life too discussing the nitty-gritties of even simple things? From 2013 fanmeets, I have noticed that JH seems to have a hundred doubts which only JK can clear. But does she have to pout when clearing her doubts? Hmm...:wink:

 

Who was the other one the aiwanise MC tried to couple her with beside KS?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Or do they take this much time in daily life too discussing the nitty-gritties of even simple things? From 2013 fanmeets, I have noticed that JH seems to have a hundred doubts which only JK can clear. But does she have to pout when clearing her doubts? Hmm...:wink:

This shows it all XD

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The song cindy used is quite appropriate. They are fortunate to find each other and we are also fortunate to have a happy fanmeet after all the mess that happened. It is so great to see them looking happy together on the stage for a fanmeet that is thankfully not part of the farewell fanmeets since RM now stands uncancelled. Though both of them suffered a lot because of that, thankfully, now they are in a place where they can smile. I am really happy to have a Taiwanese fanmeet where MC is not the focus. 

I am willing to wait until spartace decide it is the right time to make their next move. Yes, it is at times frustrating (sometimes get the feeling Haha is as frustrated with the slow pace as us), but for this fanmeet, I felt too much SA promotion would have overshadowed the significance of all that happened recently. The focus should be on what happened to JK and JH because of stupid decisions by SBS, gratitude to both of them for coming back to the show and keep on running for the fans. Anyway, there are more fanmeets to come. Who knows what will happen in the others?

JH looked really happy at the fanmeet and enjoying herself in a way I haven't seen her before. With MC behind her, she need not be confined to just one thing. I think she enjoys being treated as one of the members irrespective of her gender and having more to do on the team. Now, she has more responsibilities as an RM member and she seems to be enjoying that. There is a greater confidence in her stride and she has really worked on her dance. Earlier, when she used to dance sexy, she used to do it in a cuter way. But now she is more confident with her sexy avatar. I loved all her costumes, hair style and make up this time. Looks like being the MC of Beauty View is doing her a lot of good. Waiting for them to dissect her airport fashion for the fanmeet on the show now.

Tidbits from the fanmeet thanks to spartace_korean_fa

 

First Question to JK was about persuading the members to stay on RM. JK replied that it was not his decision alone, but a group decision and that they did it for the fans. The second question was about JK's blind date. JH said 'curious curious' and Haha said 'it is a good question'. JK answered that he hadn't expected such a question. His answer to that has already been posted here.

To me, seems like JH is a bit uncomfortable though she plays the part of the curious colleague. The glare because of the lights suddenly disturbs her, she adjusts her clothes and also shifts on her feet. Also, you can check the reactions of the members. Other than LKS who exaggerates his laughter, the other two, Haha and JSJ do not respond like they usually do. Haha is someone who loves teasing JK about his lovelines, but look at Haha's tepid response to the question about JK's blind date. And then just minutes afterward, when the MC wonders at JH mentioning only JK along with her, Haha and SJ are extremely enthusiastic about romantic possibilities between them (what about SY, guys?). Haha and SJ ask SA to live together (though Haha later changes it to 'you two date'). Haha said the first line 'you two live together' in banmal and later switched to jondaemal ('you two date') when the MC comes in between him and SA. So, the Korean fan feels that the first one was intended not for the audience since the form of speech was not polite and meant more for JK and JH while the 2nd one was meant for the audience.

Don't you all think it is fascinating how the spartace loveline begins in marriage or living together? Nobody asks them to date first and see if they are compatible with each other. In contrast, the monday couple loveline was always stuck in 'now they are more comfortable with each other' and 'we don't know what is going on between them'. Other than that, there were statements from RM members like these - Haha (they are just a business couple') and KS (there is a greater chance for lightning to strike the same place twice than for them to date). Also, check the members' reactions to kwangmong couple happening. SJ says he will bet all his money that it won't happen and then JH and KS both respond by saying they will bet theirs too. None of the other members at this fanmeet bring up So Young or Gary when the topic about SA having something going on is brought up.

The other funny thing was when JH was asked to pick one man among the 6 of them. She replied that she loves all 6 men instead of one man. It seems that sounded a bit greasy, so the members were moving away from her in mock disgust making JH go "wae". Then SJ said 'she loves 7012'.

I had not expected Gary not to share the stage with them. But with the marriage rumour and Gary denying it, guess the members did not want to make it awkward. But still, if they wanted to, they could have had some stage interaction, so it also seems like they want to focus on the current team for the fanmeets. I feel the MC was also instructed about not bringing up Monday CP. She also treated Monday CP as a thing of the past and did not ask awkward questions though Gary was there (with all due respect, feel like the Taiwanese MC is too much into lovelines. She wants to set JH up with somebody or the other). 

This must be a different feeling for SA too. We assume based on our 2013 theory that they started dating some time after the 150th episode.So for many years now, they have dated in the shadow of MC, with compulsions to keep a distance in public places and in fanmeets. The other members also used to keep a check on their interactions. But with MC over, now they are freer to be near each other and the other members don't care what they are doing anymore. In fact, the other members, at least from the evidence of this PC, are okay with promoting them.  

Based on the videos and gifs, is it just me or is JH acting extra cute with JK? What happens to them when they attend fanmeets? Like SA naver fans say, honey seems to be dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other. Perhaps they feel happier and more emotional seeing the fans and their love for the show, so they also feel their emotions more intensely? Or do they take this much time in daily life too discussing the nitty-gritties of even simple things? From 2013 fanmeets, I have noticed that JH seems to have a hundred doubts which only JK can clear. But does she have to pout when clearing her doubts? Hmm...:wink:

 

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

 

Hahaha. Yup. Agree. In fact, if you observe, when Haha does the chant, KS is also laughing. SJ is staring at JK to check his reaction. It is when JK does the whole 'don't do that' that both LKS and SJ ask Haha to stop. SJ nudges Haha laughingly asking him to stop. JK is Haha's hyung and has just had a blind date supposedly for a RL relationship. JH is his close colleague and friend who has just come out of an experience that traumatised her. JH has been the Monday GF of Gary, his close friend. And Gary is there in the fanmeet though not sharing a stage with them. He wouldn't have dared to play with the three of them in this way unless he knew JK and JH didn't mind.being teased like that. Haha's face when they bring up So Young is a study in contrast. It is a 'how long will this nonsense go on?'. I feel you, Haha. I feel you. Guess with his second child on the way, he must be thinking 'these two are wasting so much time with all the protests and the pretence. LOL

 

Thanks for the video link. JH's uncomfortable shift when JK was asked the question on SY was quite telling. She starts adjusting her clothes when there was nothing wrong with them, and JK practically back faced her when he started answering the question. I thought it was cute also how JK repeated her chinese name. 

I think the absence of YJS (and MC obviously) may have given the other 3 members more free rein to talk about SA and basically start egging them on. Like you said, Haha is practically out of control. For someone who's gotten married and practically 2 kids in the last 4 years, honestly, SA is really moving way too slowly. And Haha and Byul are younger than JK and JH respectively, so I wouldnt be surprised if Haha genuinely is starting to worry for them. Haha may be a nonsensical character on his shows, but as we've seen, we know that he genuinely cares for his friends.

I was very surprised though at the complete lack of interaction between Gary and the members. I was not expecting that tbh. I was expecting him to join in the group songs and all, and maybe even the Q&A. I would actually be interested in hearing his POV since he put up that photo of him and JK/JH when the debacle happened, so clearly he's on their side. I'll always treat him as a member so it was kind of weird that he really just seemed like a special guest. Even special guests at concerts usually do duets with the actual main host of the concert, but it just didnt happen here

I've said before that whenever the FMs happen, JK becomes the de facto walking encyclopedia for JH. Is there a need to whisper and talk so much? I thought the part where they talked, only to get interrupted to greet the fan and then they continued talking across the translator was quite telling. It seemed, if I may say, a bit rude to continue being in their own world like that but they continued anyway just because. But really, is there so much to whisper about? If they talk this much on stage, I really wonder how they are IRL

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2017 at 10:42 AM, chelseafjl8 said:

credit to SA baidu cindy6631

659F55418083C16AF52ED4B51D3DB587_zpss2qf

5B088292CDDE24AF0F8AD72D131CA350_zpshjur

CFAC4C5FE93A8D2A1610A2A2032670B3_zps3luj

ACD919F16EA941161E8DBA9B8C2CA99B_zps7ylw

1F5A107749CBF7168A33290D057F6D12_zpscmgz

F2F0790DD347BAAC99FCF79F4661B5FC_zps89u3

27863BC61AE7ADE5B6FC61D62C246B5E_zpstgeu

 

I think we must named them "Whisper Couple" , they liked to whisper to each other so much..kekekeke

Edited by juliez
less words
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...