Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

Slight irrelevant to the topic of SA, but one (now former?) SBS PD posted a selfie with a rarely seen Cho PD and another PD from the Family Outing days, who has since left SBS as well. *sigh* Wonder if we'll ever see any of the RM cast reunited with Cho PD, particularly for another show (on another network, obviously).

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

Random thoughts Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

12 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

they ve had fortune teller for few years, have any of that become true?

 

JH's from last year is the only one that sticks out in my mind since it intentionally seemed to correspond to her joining WAIL, which she had signed by then but the public was still unaware of. Due to that, I couldn't shake off the feeling that last year's fortunes were prepared as attempts to preview/tease the audience as to what would be scripted/happen in later episodes. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

[Info] Some highlights of the mini fanmeeting after Turbo's pre-recording yesterday for 2016 MBC Gayo Daejeon

https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl/

6. And about marriage, they were asked who will get married first among Turbo members,
Mikey said that he might be the first one to get married, according to this fan, Kim Jung Nam doean't seem like he has a thought for marriage and Kim Jong Kook said that he might get married 2 years later (oppa, for how many years have we heard this already? )

credit to Kim Jong Kook International Fanbase

Should we trust him or not?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like JK on 2D1N is happening!!! Also his marriage answer...

 
 
5 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

[Info] Some highlights of the mini fanmeeting after Turbo's pre-recording yesterday for 2016 MBC Gayo Daejeon

https://www.facebook.com/kjkintl/

6. And about marriage, they were asked who will get married first among Turbo members,
Mikey said that he might be the first one to get married, according to this fan, Kim Jung Nam doean't seem like he has a thought for marriage and Kim Jong Kook said that he might get married 2 years later (oppa, for how many years have we heard this already? )

credit to Kim Jong Kook International Fanbase

Should we trust him or not?

 
One of these days, he's gonna give us a heart attack by not even announcing a marriage, but just showing pics of said marriage. 
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joyspartace_stv said:

btw I keep forgetting but have we gotten a confirmation that diva_ps_ is JK's brother? because that page follows ALOT of spartace accounts lol 

I guess that account owner follows back if you followed them because I saw them following some random people from Hong Kong. The account should be real though which is his brother's plastic surgery clinic's official ins page.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, kookiemong said:

Hi there...

In my point of view.. I dont know whether they are dating or not. No one can make sure it until they reveal the truth.

than to say they are dating, I'm prefer to think that there are something going on between them and thats special. Cz for me they are..

Too close as a co-worker

Too sweet as a friend 

One level above just care each other.. 

They way they treat each other, those gazes, those hugs, how they depend to each other and many more... it will be doesnt make sense ever for me to think that theres nothing happen between them..

 

 

i second to this

if it's me in JK's position, having that kind of gesture and all short of things toward a girl, i definitely have something special for her.

so i'm 85 % : 15% toward their relationship

85% sure they are dating

15% being objective and waiting for the official announcement about their relationship

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I'm really really really really new to this whole thing so I don't know if I'm doing it right (I basically JUST made this account only for the sake of voting Running Man in the Soompi Awards and decided to join the conversation if you all don't mind) but I just got interested in Spartace after the whole SA-got-backstabbed-by-SBS fiasco.

I've always loved Running Man and my favorite is KJK so I love it each time he interacts with any member. I knew there have always been a large fandom of Spartace shippers but the news got me lurking about Spartace and I just found out about all the theories on how they might be really dating and I must say, seeing those little interactions that are not meant to be captured by the camera, I think it makes quite sense! It's really rare to see KJK being THIS comfortable with a woman and I really don't know if it's because he doesn't see her as a woman or because there's something more.

I think because I'm really new at this, I haven't seen that much of evidence so I can't say I'm 100% sure. At the time, I am still holding it at 60:40 because I've seen cases of really close friends who are just THAT close they make people question the state of the relationship even if there's no feeling at all. I also don't want to close any possibility that they might have other significant others outside the Running Man cycle. One thing for sure, they really are close even outside RM and I hope to see more of them hanging out together. (Hopefully I'll get more evidence that'll convince me even more about Spartace :D)

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

that's odd. we never usually get an answer like "might two years later" from jk, have we? it's always been "two years" "soon" "ill find a partner soon." idk maybe I'm just crazy but the "might" threw me off. 

its as if we'll get news soon or smth lol 

or simply put, I'm just crazy and overthinking since it's bright early in the morning lol

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@delusionalduckling

We have somewhat a similar case. :)
Before I  started reading through posts here in this forum, I was about 50:50 convinced that something special is going on between them (Spartace) . I mainly read through this forum due to curiosity on other peoples perception about SA.
But, this forum grows with you as you read it. Now after reading through the posts I'm 85% convinced that there is something going on between them ( I'm only reserving 15% for my sanity) and sometimes I become delusional (but don't worry nobody here is gonna bash you for it :) )
 I'm quite sure you will be more convinced after reading through the posts. :).

Enjoy reading through the posts. Have a nice day ahead. :)We have somewhat a similar case. :)
Before I  started reading through posts here in this forum, I was about 50:50 convinced that something special is going on between them (Spartace) . I mainly read through this forum due to curiosity on other peoples perception about SA.
But, this forum grows with you as you read it. Now after reading through the posts I'm 85% convinced that there is something going on between them ( I'm only reserving 15% for my sanity) and sometimes I become delusional (but don't worry nobody here is gonna bash you for it :) )
 I'm quite sure you will be more convinced after reading through the posts. :).

Enjoy reading through the posts. Have a nice day ahead. :)

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1

The fortune telling segment is a mix of entertainment and scripted forecasts. I am waiting to see if the latter will give us some pointers to the future. Wonder whether the producers will try to hint at a season 2 with a different cast - you never know.

I am all for nametag ripping and exciting games in the next episode though dreading the penalty - let's see. I was reading some of the old posts on SA naver and the poster was tracing the absence of nametag ripping games to Cho PD's leaving the show. On baidu, someone was pointing out Cho PD's skills which Taek PD didn't have - for instance, there isn't much happening in the breaking the balloons game in episode 82, but because of the animations  as well as the slow mo effects, it was great fun to watch. 

But I really enjoyed last episode. I re-watched it again and many parts had me in splits. I also felt that JK was really active last episode, more active than he has been in a while and that made a difference to the overall ambience. JH and JK worked together as a team whenever placing bets - they would consult each other and decide how many degrees they should bet and  the others only had the option of deciding whether to accept it or not.

Was watching the school mission and found that JK and JH were totally absorbed in watching the kids on the screen so much so that they were not even commenting much on what was going on unlike the other members. I found this part really sweet and heartwarming - when LKS and JH go for their mission, instead of doing her mission which is to make the kids say certain words, JH is busy helping one little boy with his mic which had fallen off his pocket. 

I really don't go by what JK or JH say regarding their wedding plans. As far as JK is concerned, he is a really cautious man and more than that, they are in a really complicated situation. Cha Tae Hyun can joke about JK hiding his GF for long, but JK is so cautious that he has to assure everybody the next time he faces the mic that it is just a rumour. I will patiently wait for that day when they both feel they are ready to announce it to the world. The marriage forecast for JK last time was 2017-2018. When JS then pointed out that JK was gonna postpone it again, he retorted that it was surely gonna be 2017.

But things have changed now - RM has ended earlier than both of them expected and they were also fired from the job. If RM had ended naturally and their relationship with SBS hadn't become this strained, they would have had an easier time - SBS would have invited them for their other shows. But that is not the situation now. They can't work with SBS for some time.  JK doesn't have any programs right now and will need the next three months to find something that perhaps starts in the 2nd quarter of the year. Thankfully for JH, she could do a good drama before this mess and be known as an actress again. But she also has a long way to go to be known mainly as an actress. In their case, once RM ends in Feb, they have to find ways to maintain their popularity especially among the i-fans - RM has given them stable popularity for a long period and so it will be a challenge to find projects that continue to do that. So perhaps both are looking to be stable careerwise before setting a date? In my opinion, it is better to wait for this whole mess to settle down before announcing anything - otherwise their relationship will be linked with them getting fired and lead to totally unnecessary speculations. You know how netizens are!

Feel that JK's family and friends really want him to get married soon, but does JH have other commitments she needs to fulfil before settling down? Till now, she hasn't really said anything definite about marriage - it is always somewhere in the distant future. 

It may happen sooner than we think - let's wait for RM to finish and then see what both of them say. I wonder how they are gonna manage once RM ends. Because this is a show where they meet every week for shooting, they don't need to take too many risks to meet up. Even when they meet up outside RM, people would not pay much attention and say they are hanging out since they are colleagues and friends. (I have always imagined the difficulty Dispatch may have with a couple like them - pics of them eating together can't be proof or their being spotted in the same car or even near each other's apartments. After all, they are long term colleagues and friends. Unless Dispatch brings proof of really suspicious activities on a long term basis, nobody will believe.) But once RM ends, yeah, they can meet once in a while in the company of others, but it would be harder to casually meet every week without raising any suspicion. So, to declare would be the better thing to do than being found out by the papz. 

@delusionalduckling Nice name btw! Take your time going through all the evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1

My two cents on why I think Spartace are dating:

As one of  the posters here once said, there is no one single thing that makes you feel they are really dating - it is all the little things put together. For me, it is the patterns. JH  is closest to JK among the cast offscreen as can be seen in the number of times they have met up this year. But this has been a late realization for RM fans. Those who started watching RM in 2014-15 would think they were the least close among the members since they had few interactions on the show or their interactions got edited out on a consistent basis. It was after JH asked for JK's help during the mystery box challenge this year that people started noticing these two are pretty close. But that is something spartacers on this thread and elsewhere have been saying for years. From the proofs this year, they are the only members who meet up so regularly outside RM by themselves without other members. If they were honest about hanging out together quite often before MC ended, there would have been nothing suspicious. They could be just two friends who like to hang out together. But it is interesting that it is after MC ended that SA have become freer in their interactions on the show and in real life. Compared to last two years, especially last year, the number of times JK and JH have been put on the same team has quadrupled this year and it is again after MC ended on the show with the brainscan test.

Let's take the case of JK. This is a man in his 40s whom everybody around him thinks is going past his age to get married. So why is JK not getting married?

1. JK is gay - in a largely homophobic and highly image-conscious society like Korea, JK's best friend wouldn't have joked about him being gay if that was really the case. JK has no problems addressing the gay rumours head on either. He has had girl friends in the past though hidden from mainstream media and the women and men around him see him as a heterosexual man.

2. JK is commitment phobic or doesn't want to get married - JK has never said that he doesn't want to get married. In fact, in his recent Chinese interview, he said he thinks of getting married every day. From 2009, he has been saying he wants to get married. His mom wants him to get married and so do his same age friends who have all gotten married and he has often talked about feeling left out at the dragon bros' get-togethers. There are guys who may not want to get married or may take time getting there - Gary though just a few years younger than JK never gets this harassed about his wedding plans by his friends coz people know Gary hasn't seriously thought about settling down yet.

3. JK hasn't found the one yet, but once he finds her, he will marry her ASAP - If the first part was true, the people around him would be trying to find him a woman first. His mother half-jokingly asked him on the show to give her a grandchild if he couldn’t get married - it wasn't anything about him finding someone first. That also means, his marriage is something that she fears won't happen soon but may not be because he doesn’t have a GF. As to the 2nd part, JK is a creature of habit - his friends are all friends from long back. He once compared finding the right woman to fishing - means he will take his time finding her and getting to know her. The cautious man he is, he will most probably marry somebody he knows well and has full faith in rather than a girl he met yesterday.

4. JK has a girlfriend, but fears his popularity would decline if he gets married - This is ridiculous. JK's fans urge him every day to get married and most of his fans are ahjumma fans who have grown old with him and want to see his children.

5. JK has a non-celeb girlfriend - if he had a non-celeb GF, he could have married her long back. There is nothing stopping him. He is in his 40s now and knows more than others that the longer he waits, it will be harder to start a family and physically take care of his children.

6. JK has a girlfriend who is really young and he is waiting for her to get older- JK has always insisted that he won't marry someone even 10 years younger than him because having shared memories is important. Besides, the cautious man he is, somebody who Hong Kyung Min says does not fall in love easily and his friends say is deeply analytical about relationships, it is less likely he would marry somebody that young. Having been cheated once, I think he would only marry someone he can be fully sure of, somebody who will stand by him through thick and thin.

7, JK has a celeb girlfriend who is around his age, but is not JH - Possible, but then where is she? Why does he hang out with JH all the time, inviting her for farewell dinners for his best friend, going out with her at night to KS' house along with SJ, letting his friends post quite a few pics of him and JH together, going on fanmeets abroad together? Won't his girlfriend feel insecure? Everybody knows MC is only for show and JH is a single and gorgeous woman. That girlfriend must have complete faith in her BF or she must be a saint or she doesn't exist.

To examine the other side of that coin, why does JK act so close with JH when he has a GF? JH is a single woman after all and they have had a marriage rumour before. Why do JK's friends who don't want any woman to be linked up with him even through random pics keep on uploading their pics?

All these show that he has a GF whom he has known for some time now, but can’t marry because of certain factors beyond his control. But why has she not been discovered yet?

Seems to me it is something like Dupin's 'The Purloined letter' where the detective Dupin is able to find a stolen letter that no one else is able to. The other detectives inspect the suspicious room top to bottom, but the stolen letter is in so obvious a place that it escapes their notice. Yet there have been slight modifications done on the letter which make it seem not the right one at first glance. I believe JK's GF is SJH, somebody obvious, hidden in plain sight, hidden coz there is something which makes her seem not the one - her playing the Monday GF on the show. JH is his long term colleague, the woman he meets up quite regularly outside work, even invites for private gatherings with his friends, one in which even his niece is present. They visit tanning salons together and share the same beauty salon and may even go to or used to go to the same gym.

Their relationship has always been ambiguous on the show - they have never been called as siblings the way KwangMong have been. Hers is the first name that pops up with JK on naver search engines (in fact, I read on SA naver yesterday that even when episode 117 was being shot where JH says PBY's name would be the new search term along with JK's, the truth of the matter was that even then, JH's was the first name that came up along with his). When JH’s name does come up as the most searched term along with his on a show he hosts, he doesn't clear the rumours saying she is just like his sister or a friend. He only says she is SJH and is more critical of the pics that others interpret to be them kissing each other than of the fact that people suspect they are dating. In a US fanmeet, JK, when specifically asked why he can't marry JH says that is coz she is like his sister. But then Gary has also said one time that JH is like his sister. So why should Gary's words be ignored and JK's taken as the truth? This statement was made around the time spartace had the pepero game in episode 228. None of the members who have seen them for 7 years said anything about their nervousness having to do with them being siblings - rather all were pointing out that it had something romantic to it with KS saying this might start something new between them, SJ saying they did the same sign together coz they really wanted to play the game etc. JH who has never been nervous playing the game before and has always claimed she is too experienced as an actress to bother about her lips touching someone else’s, is visibly nervous while playing with JK. JK merely says MC couple power blocked them when the ice breaks and JH looks dejected. Doesn't it unconsciously mean he did not want the ice to break? So, JKs statement of JH being just a sister doesn’t really go along with his actual interactions with her on the show.

 Does JH fit JK's ideal type? Yes, she does. JK had named JH as one of his ideal types in 2012 going on to specify that she is beautiful and has a great personality at a time when she even had a boyfriend in public. So he clearly sees her as a woman. Jang Hyuk once joked that JK’s girlfriend should be one who should be ready to spend time at the gym, KS said the girl JK marries should be the kind who does not try to change him too much which both fit in JH's case. She loves to exercise and having been with JK for so many years now, knows him rather too well. She warns him when he is about to eat fried food blindfolded, thinks of him first when she spots a chicken breast, is aware of his habits like how he eats food even at 2 am to prepare for a shoot. JK once said that 4 years age gap is perfect between couples and we know who is closest to that.

JK knows JH more than anyone else on the team - knows what her chinese director told her which no other member knows, knows her favourite breed of dog, favourite food etc. He watches a Twice video with JH after a shoot that ends at 11 pm, i.e spend really late hours with her. This is not really a society where interactions between those of the opposite sex, especially those of celebs, are that relaxed and this is JK we are talking about, who is very careful about his interactions with women. Add to that, all their suspicious interactions on RM and you definitely have something going on there.

JK and JH are also caught in a situation where it is difficult for them to declare without setting things right and preparing the fans. So, the marriage will take time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a new version

@samezajk
昨天的金钟国真的!我的妈!太会撩了 仗着我们不能拍照!天呐又是扭腰又是扭屁股的!连着录了4.5遍 最后一遍是录粉丝的反应的 为了引导我们尖叫 各种!还撩旁边的伴舞!好几次!韩饭也都挺会撩的 金钟国说好热啊 粉丝说我们因为哥哥们好热呀 金钟国说又学会了一招~fanmeeting的时候有个阿姨问三个人准备什么时候结婚 他说这两年内怎么也要结了吧啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 不可以! 虽然已经40岁了但真的就跟20多岁的男生没有区别!天呐我在乱说什么语无伦次了

A ajhuma asked when do they plan to get married, Jk said I should better be getting married within these two years.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1
5 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Saw a new version

@samezajk
昨天的金钟国真的!我的妈!太会撩了 仗着我们不能拍照!天呐又是扭腰又是扭屁股的!连着录了4.5遍 最后一遍是录粉丝的反应的 为了引导我们尖叫 各种!还撩旁边的伴舞!好几次!韩饭也都挺会撩的 金钟国说好热啊 粉丝说我们因为哥哥们好热呀 金钟国说又学会了一招~fanmeeting的时候有个阿姨问三个人准备什么时候结婚 他说这两年内怎么也要结了吧啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 不可以! 虽然已经40岁了但真的就跟20多岁的男生没有区别!天呐我在乱说什么语无伦次了

A ajhuma asked when do they plan to get married, Jk said I should better be getting married within these two years.

Thank you. This was the version I heard yesterday. We are relying on different fans' memories, so we have to go by what the majority remember. I would say this fits the case more - "within 2 years" seems like something he would say to fans who are eager to know when he would get married. The only way "after 2 years" would work is if he is waiting for Turbo to disband before getting married. But why should they be related? Anyway, let's wait for more testimonies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Thank you. This was the version I heard yesterday. We are relying on different fans' memories, so we have to go by what the majority remember. I would say this fits the case more - "within 2 years" seems like something he would say to fans who are eager to know when he would get married. The only way "after 2 years" would work is if he is waiting for Turbo to disband before getting married. But why should they be related? Anyway, let's wait for more testimonies.

IMO I think it's more of waiting for the hype of RM and everything that comes with it to die down, which obviously includes the loveline.  With RM just about to end in such an unfortunate way, everyone's eyes will be on the members and how they interact. Especially now that JK is slated to be on 2D1N, eyes will be on him even more! 

I really doubt he wants his dating/marriage news to be marred by anything related to the unfortunate events of RM. Plus waiting a while longer is also a way to protect Jihyo. After all, during her last dating news, she was sent so much hate comments that she had to go to the hospital for neck pains caused by stress. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The fortune telling segment is a mix of entertainment and scripted forecasts. I am waiting to see if the latter will give us some pointers to the future. Wonder whether the producers will try to hint at a season 2 with a different cast - you never know.

I am all for nametag ripping and exciting games in the next episode though dreading the penalty - let's see. I was reading some of the old posts on SA naver and the poster was tracing the absence of nametag ripping games to Cho PD's leaving the show. On baidu, someone was pointing out Cho PD's skills which Taek PD didn't have - for instance, there isn't much happening in the breaking the balloons game in episode 82, but because of the animations  as well as the slow mo effects, it was great fun to watch. 

But I really enjoyed last episode. I re-watched it again and many parts had me in splits. I also felt that JK was really active last episode, more active than he has been in a while and that made a difference to the overall ambience. JH and JK worked together as a team whenever placing bets - they would consult each other and decide how many degrees they should bet and  the others only had the option of deciding whether to accept it or not.

Was watching the school mission and found that JK and JH were totally absorbed in watching the kids on the screen so much so that they were not even commenting much on what was going on unlike the other members. I found this part really sweet and heartwarming - when LKS and JH go for their mission, instead of doing her mission which is to make the kids say certain words, JH is busy helping one little boy with his mic which had fallen off his pocket. 

I really don't go by what JK or JH say regarding their wedding plans. As far as JK is concerned, he is a really cautious man and more than that, they are in a really complicated situation. Cha Tae Hyun can joke about JK hiding his GF for long, but JK is so cautious that he has to assure everybody the next time he faces the mic that it is just a rumour. I will patiently wait for that day when they both feel they are ready to announce it to the world. The marriage forecast for JK last time was 2017-2018. When JS then pointed out that JK was gonna postpone it again, he retorted that it was surely gonna be 2017.

But things have changed now - RM has ended earlier than both of them expected and they were also fired from the job. If RM had ended naturally and their relationship with SBS hadn't become this strained, they would have had an easier time - SBS would have invited them for their other shows. But that is not the situation now. They can't work with SBS for some time.  JK doesn't have any programs right now and will need the next three months to find something that perhaps starts in the 2nd quarter of the year. Thankfully for JH, she could do a good drama before this mess and be known as an actress again. But she also has a long way to go to be known mainly as an actress. In their case, once RM ends in Feb, they have to find ways to maintain their popularity especially among the i-fans - RM has given them stable popularity for a long period and so it will be a challenge to find projects that continue to do that. So perhaps both are looking to be stable careerwise before setting a date? In my opinion, it is better to wait for this whole mess to settle down before announcing anything - otherwise their relationship will be linked with them getting fired and lead to totally unnecessary speculations. You know how netizens are!

Feel that JK's family and friends really want him to get married soon, but does JH have other commitments she needs to fulfil before settling down? Till now, she hasn't really said anything definite about marriage - it is always somewhere in the distant future. 

It may happen sooner than we think - let's wait for RM to finish and then see what both of them say. I wonder how they are gonna manage once RM ends. Because this is a show where they meet every week for shooting, they don't need to take too many risks to meet up. Even when they meet up outside RM, people would not pay much attention and say they are hanging out since they are colleagues and friends. (I have always imagined the difficulty Dispatch may have with a couple like them - pics of them eating together can't be proof or their being spotted in the same car or even near each other's apartments. After all, they are long term colleagues and friends. Unless Dispatch brings proof of really suspicious activities on a long term basis, nobody will believe.) But once RM ends, yeah, they can meet once in a while in the company of others, but it would be harder to casually meet every week without raising any suspicion. So, to declare would be the better thing to do than being found out by the papz. 

@delusionalduckling Nice name btw! Take your time going through all the evidence.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I chanced upon this forum after I read about running man controversy. I planned to be a silent reader until I voted for running man as best show on soompi and thus decided to comment. I am a KJK fan and I'm utterly disappointed with what SBS has done,which has ruined the show. 
The worst part is that so far KJK only has running man and it would take time to find another show. Unlike SJH who is lucky to have her beauty show before the running man controversy. A pity a good show would end this way rather than a proper,happy ending. I am hoping that SBS would not ban both the members and give them shows, if not it would be tough to appeal to international fans if it takes too long. 
I still do hope another company perhaps KBS or MBC will actualy take the 6/7 members and film a new show. Once running man ends, we won't be able to see them all together and its their teamwork and family like bonding which made the show real rather than fake. 

Sorry if I seem out of topic,I mean its been a few weeks but I just had to let it out. Also I do hope if JK is dating,it is really JH. They both seem so good together and it's time for them to settle down soon too.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

IMO I think it's more of waiting for the hype of RM and everything that comes with it to die down, which obviously includes the loveline.  With RM just about to end in such an unfortunate way, everyone's eyes will be on the members and how they interact. Especially now that JK is slated to be on 2D1N, eyes will be on him even more! 

I really doubt he wants his dating/marriage news to be marred by anything related to the unfortunate events of RM. Plus waiting a while longer is also a way to protect Jihyo. After all, during her last dating news, she was sent so much hate comments that she had to go to the hospital for neck pains caused by stress. 

I did read that he would be on 2D1N and I do hope its true and confirm as well. I don't wish to get my hopes too high.

Regarding JiHyo, if he is really dating her then I think as mentioned above, he will protect her and prevent more news from spreading especially after what has happened to RM.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sarita Ramchandani said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I chanced upon this forum after I read about running man controversy. I planned to be a silent reader until I voted for running man as best show on soompi and thus decided to comment. I am a KJK fan and I'm utterly disappointed with what SBS has done,which has ruined the show. 
The worst part is that so far KJK only has running man and it would take time to find another show. Unlike SJH who is lucky to have her beauty show before the running man controversy. A pity a good show would end this way rather than a proper,happy ending. I am hoping that SBS would not ban both the members and give them shows, if not it would be tough to appeal to international fans if it takes too long. 
I still do hope another company perhaps KBS or MBC will actualy take the 6/7 members and film a new show. Once running man ends, we won't be able to see them all together and its their teamwork and family like bonding which made the show real rather than fake. 

Sorry if I seem out of topic,I mean its been a few weeks but I just had to let it out. Also I do hope if JK is dating,it is really JH. They both seem so good together and it's time for them to settle down soon too.

Well with JK slated to appear on 2D1N in the near future, I'm quite sure his appearance will open many doors for him. Also JK is gonna be really busy during the first half of next year with the RM Tour, his album promotions and an upcoming Turbo concert in March(?). I really doubt he is in a rush to get a new show. I'd rather he focus on his music career in the first half, and then go back to variety in the second half, just so he doesn't over exhaust himself.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..