Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

There's apparently a fancam from the awards last night of JH poking JK's cheek. Its on weibo http://jump.bdimg.com/safecheck/index?url=x+Z5mMbGPAtjBWCDAdlib4exoUoAQsR6wk+g+bDv1K/tDwdIWOQC0KonMCvyWRKFc+mCPWU0XHTS6l6XxhOgEwdk93Oaa2LCODL1R8bePX9+SHWxhtHZDBHJvnqf4VHam9ODvDOSiwlFI2GAEVtlc291iajOJW08dj2oeHoEzTI= 

But for the love of my life, I cannot get weibo to open. Anyone can?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

Guest athoughtcloud1
15 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

There's apparently a fancam from the awards last night of JH poking JK's cheek. Its on weibo http://jump.bdimg.com/safecheck/index?url=x+Z5mMbGPAtjBWCDAdlib4exoUoAQsR6wk+g+bDv1K/tDwdIWOQC0KonMCvyWRKFc+mCPWU0XHTS6l6XxhOgEwdk93Oaa2LCODL1R8bePX9+SHWxhtHZDBHJvnqf4VHam9ODvDOSiwlFI2GAEVtlc291iajOJW08dj2oeHoEzTI= 

But for the love of my life, I cannot get weibo to open. Anyone can?

 Is it this? @pink007 posted it on the previous page. She is making the TT sign near JK's face and slightly touching his face asking him whether he is crying. He shakes his head as if to say 'no'.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

 Is it this? @pink007 posted it on the previous page. She is making the TT sign near JK's face and slightly touching his face asking him whether he is crying. He shakes his head as if to say 'no'.

 

Oh right, seems like it. Thanks! But I see it less as touching to ask if he's crying, seems like she tried to get him to do the TT thing but he shook head and then she just went back to clapping. 

Seems like his mood was really down yesterday, which I must say, kinda surprises me. I mean I know they must both be so awkward and unhappy but I'd have expected him to be the one holding it together, because you know, he needs to keep up the appearance for JH to be comfortable enough since she so often depends on him. but seems like it was abit of role reversal yesterday which I must say, I'm quite happy to see their co-dependency.

I think someone said something about us being closer and closer to the truth, and I must say we're sure getting there. 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, myrunningman1 said:

 Seems like his mood was really down yesterday, which I must say, kinda surprises me. I mean I know they must both be so awkward and unhappy but I'd have expected him to be the one holding it together, because you know, he needs to keep up the appearance for JH to be comfortable enough since she so often depends on him. but seems like it was abit of role reversal yesterday which I must say, I'm quite happy to see their co-dependency. 

 

It didn't surprise me, but I sure didn't expect it to that degree where he had to hold the lift walls for support. All his friends say he is really warm-hearted and emotional, so this may have hurt him worse than say someone who is more practical. From whatever episodes I have watched of RM, when Kookie gets upset, he withdraws into himself and the others know he will take his time getting out of it. This has happened  in the heavy MC-centric episodes like the Jeju episode recently where MC were packed off to do their mission in Jeju. And when JK gets visibly low where he can't fake it any longer, you can see that the mood of the entire team changes coz he is like one of their pillars and also coz it doesn't happen much since he is so professional.

On 12th, while JH attended Byun Yo Han's movie premiere, she looked really happy, so wonder whether JK didn't tell her that he had been fired. JK must also have been the one who held it together while JH was uncontrollable for the first 3 days after the news broke out, communicating with Tiny and doing the necessary. So perhaps, he didn't get that much time to deal with his own grief having to be there for someone else. Generally, there is a saying that women are emotionally more healthy since when something bad happens, they have a good cry and get it out of their system while for men, the wound takes longer to heal since they are expected to initially act strong in the face of the calamity. Perhaps, something like that happened here as well.

 
There might be stories we don't know of that happened BTS. Was JK the main target of the CP and JH an extended casualty? If so, it may hurt him more. Again, he has been in the industry for a much longer time compared to JH, so he has a particular status in the variety world and there is the expectation that a sunbae in the industry is not supposed to be dealt with this way. So his pride as a sunbae in k-industry must have been hurt. I can imagine the awkwardness in having to face his colleagues and hoobaes after something like this - the station you trusted in made you feel unwanted. JK has had this fear that if he quits RM, he may not be invited on other popular shows. So this may be a time his confidence in himself is also really low. 

Watched this episode. Agree with @linzer03, the last few episodes have been quite good and I also feel that the PD team was finally getting the hang of it. One thing I had really wanted them to do was use clips from earlier episodes since it gives the viewer a sense of continuity as well as remind them of the spirit of RM. So I was really happy that we got to watch clips from really early episodes like the one with SJK. I wish they had asked for a game from a really early episode, but still, whatever we got was good. What I liked about this episode was that there was something for everybody - while the unlucky trio got a lot of screen time, the others also got to do their particular missions. We have to thank Haha for making JH partner JK for the song mission. Perhaps Haha was helping them partner up or perhaps he knew having JH, who is her mongest best when it comes to song titles as the other betting choice will make the decision making process easier. And for the final game, Haha volunteered and it was really nice to see him getting good screen time. For me, episodes where Haha plays an active role have always been memorable and this one was no less.

There are people speculating on baidu that SJ must have realised that the penalty card was with JH when JK did his 'aigoo'. SJ, usually, has this habit of switching cards with others, so there is a chance he didn't realise. But since Haha pointed out JK's 'aigoo' to everybody else, I have a feeling SJ may have also got it. Wouldn't really surprise me if SJ took the penalty on himself to save JH.

After long, I saw KJK really enjoy himself during a broadcast - he really enjoys analysing things and figuring them out. JK remembered many of the missions from their earlier episodes just like he remembered the number of cameras in episode 150 - shows how much RM meant to him. To shoot for a wonderful Christmas episode with the 6 of them at their best, sharing laughs and emotional moments like the Telepathy quiz and then to be told by the PD that they were no longer wanted (JK perhaps right after the shoot? and JH two days after) - must have been a roller coaster of emotions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Random thoughts

Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like haha who announced he would be getting married that year(he was shocked and hurt that time when haha didn't tell him in advance). During these past few years, JH was the only who was seen very close to him. If she was not his gf then I don't know who is coz at the moment I think most of us agree that he has a gf but we just can't confirm. So unless he's not getting married this year or maybe his slow revealing process is quick in our standard, JH is the only one who fits in.

At first, someone people here suspect that they planned to reveal in early 2015 since the production team wasn't heavily promoting the MC line anymore and they even put spartace in the same team and let them played the ice pepero game. There's a number of reasons to support this but I can't be bothered to find those posts and it's not established now anyway so I'm gonna move forward the timeline to late 2015.

First haha posted this photo on 5th of october and hashtag saranghae. At the time JK had already done his recording for that partcular ep. of escape crisis which spartace photos have been brought out in the public for the first time. We've discussed here before that JK must have known the producers wanted to use their photos so either he think it's a good way to reveal slowly or he thinks that they are just siblings so there's nothing wrong with it and it fits in with the topic anyway. The second possibility is clearly low because we all know how rumors can damaged an artist. There's no way he would want rumors about him and JH being spread if there's nothing between them and that's in his plan. So even though he knows that ep. would be broadcasted on 12/10 he still let haha post that picture which will make people suspicious, does that mean anything to you?

Screenshot_20160901-232311_zpsxeu39x89.p

Then we had a video of them walking up the elevator on 31/12/15, not sure whether he realised this moment was captured by a fan, he should know that there were fans around, so is he trying to let people know that they are that close?

A36A9421263D0DF9152B1DA96E997999_zps7pk6

On 10/01/16 they were seen side hugging while walking into the hotel, I'm sure they realised there was fans around. Trying to let fans get used to this huh?

3726B4251121B649F4133B439A8F76C5_zpsqzpm

On 19/1 news came out: Song Ji Hyo to pair up with chen bo lin on Chinese version of we got married. An act to break off mc loveline cleary?

On 20/3 we were shown JH's brain scan results on running man which clearly put an end to the MC loveline in our eyes after almost 6 years. Also, JH said she went tanning with JK for a few times. Isn't that suspicious?

On 7/4 and 8/4 JK's friends both posted photos of them hanging out together at the hot dog shop. That was shot the night before Tiny had to leave Korea. So why were JH there without anyone she's close with except JK(or maybe Gapjin?) and even not sitting with JK( we all know she's not comfortable with strangers) a special fan meeting held for Tiny?

7F6B5D54AF53D5ED97FF409F02EE20C0_zpsqx7k

On 29/5, ep. 301 broadcasted and I'm sure that ep. must have let some people realised the possibility of spartace being a thing and I wonder why the production team didn't cut that out but I seriously thanked them for not cutting it.

367B2550D785A0F34B3FD38EF66DE6F1_zps0hoq

On 13/7 they were seen having dinner together with a pd and they allowed fans to take photo with them and didn't ask her to not post it on social media(I'm still not sure whether Mikey and sooya were present) Even Gina was asked not to post her photo with JK cause Tiny was afraid that JK's fans will link them together and she would be attacked by his fans. So now weren't spartace afraid to be linked together? The production team clearly was afraid about that for many years since a lot of spartace moments have been cut.

pd_zpswuwxei4m.jpg

On 6/9, they were seen sitting together without any crews or members around while waiting for filming.

14192522_1588517748118479_46439129523912

On 7/12, myuk pd posted photos of them having dinner together.

15306693_1023005721143026_35595011764518

On 14/12, our spartace got forced out and everyone knows what happened afterwards. Multiple joint statements, donating money together, decided to stay together until feb etc.

On 25/12, they were seen hugging and holding hands at the filming site. JH had been staying by JK's side most of the time trying to cheer him up. Waiting for him while everyone got in the elevator, did the TT sign etc.

We rarely get any photos of JH outside of work but see, those photos above are all spartace hanging out together. This year I've only seen JH had photos with her cody's, dinner with dong wan pd and SJ, photos with kim hee chul during her filming for drama. I might have missed out a few but what I wanted to say is, those should be deliberate actions from them otherwise we wouldn't be getting anything at all just like our neighbours who will never get a photo of their ship hanging out together. I really hope that the end of RM means a possible start of marriage life for them. Everyone is curious and looking forward at the same time and If our wish come true, I'm sure everyone here will be as happy as we can be.

Btw, after cha tae hyun said JK has a gf, that news got #JK gf on weibo's hot search for almost 2 days and was on top of the list for many hours. There's a lot of comments saying that it should be JH while our neighbours just keep denying it or even talked about JH(limited cases).

 

  • Like 23
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

 

It didn't surprise me, but I sure didn't expect it to that degree where he had to hold the lift walls for support. All his friends say he is really warm-hearted and emotional, so this may have hurt him worse than say someone who is more practical. From whatever episodes I have watched of RM, when Kookie gets upset, he withdraws into himself and the others know he will take his time getting out of it. This has happened  in the heavy MC-centric episodes like the Jeju episode recently where MC were packed off to do their mission in Jeju. And when JK gets visibly low where he can't fake it any longer, you can see that the mood of the entire team changes coz he is like one of their pillars and also coz it doesn't happen much since he is so professional.

On 12th, while JH attended Byun Yo Han's movie premiere, she looked really happy, so wonder whether JK didn't tell her that he had been fired. JK must also have been the one who held it together while JH was uncontrollable for the first 3 days after the news broke out, communicating with Tiny and doing the necessary. So perhaps, he didn't get that much time to deal with his own grief having to be there for someone else. Generally, there is a saying that women are emotionally more healthy since when something bad happens, they have a good cry and get it out of their system while for men, the wound takes longer to heal since they are expected to initially act strong in the face of the calamity. Perhaps, something like that happened here as well.

 
There might be stories we don't know of that happened BTS. Was JK the main target of the CP and JH an extended casualty? If so, it may hurt him more. Again, he has been in the industry for a much longer time compared to JH, so he has a particular status in the variety world and there is the expectation that a sunbae in the industry is not supposed to be dealt with this way. So his pride as a sunbae in k-industry must have been hurt. I can imagine the awkwardness in having to face his colleagues and hoobaes after something like this - the station you trusted in made you feel unwanted. JK has had this fear that if he quits RM, he may not be invited on other popular shows. So this may be a time his confidence in himself is also really low. 

 

It seems like he really got very low, so I'm very very glad for the entire duration of the awards, he was seated in between Haha and JH. Pretty much the perfect combination of people for him to sit with. 

Whether or not Jh was an extension of the plot to oust JK, the ousting of JK himself must have hurt already, which i did think of all the sunbae reasons you mentioned. Someone as senior and respected as him just does not get sacked in this manner. Just does not happen. It has repercussions for his own career. How is he going to have bargaining power if word gets around that he was cut loose? Or how is he going to retain his sunbaebim status when everyone knew he was kicked out of his one and only TV show? And then for it to affect JH as well? Hell breaks loose. 

I think we wont know at what timing on the 12th that JK was told. It could be at night or JK could have found out and did not tell JH until she was back from the premiere. But I firmly believe she already knew about it on the day he did. If they have the kind of relationship we assume they have, it cannot be that JK would tell Tiny all the way in LA about all the details but did not tell JH. But your comment about JK holding it together because he needed to get JH over it is so true now on hindsight. Which is why I really like the co-dependency we are seeing

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on KJKGlobal's recent post, and just my own impressions of how everything has gone down, I honestly feel like SBS is at a massive fault, and I hope that other stations are smart enough to see this, and not allow this to have a negative impact on JH or JK's future projects.

...yeah, so much more I want to say, but I'm really struggling to put it all into a cohesive post :confounded:  

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2016 at 2:36 PM, pink007 said:

 

I have to ask Cass for the source since she had just shared this via a direct message, but there was also a cute video from Weibo of JK covering his face out of embarrassment and Haha supporting him by patting him on his back. You can sort of see the moment when Haha puts his arm around JK in the ceremony itself, but barely. 

 

 

Got a link to the vid, thanks to Cass! http://tw.weibo.com/5755845083/4056713709468262

There were also a few other fancams of the awards shared by that same account (圓夢KJK):

  1. When Kwang Soo's win was announced
  2. "Don't Worry, My Dear" performance
  3. "Cheer Up" performance 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@chelseafjl8 love your random thoughts. Whether it's wishful thinking on us as Spartace fans or true. Their interaction shouts that there is something going on between them. They are just too aware of each other. One would assist or care for the other, they would always gravitate towards each other . If either or both of them are in another relationship, their partners would surely be jealous of all the sweet stuff they do. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelseafjl8


Its clear that SA appear on public this year unlike before 
I remember when Sa been a subject on safety first , we think SA will start change to not make  any rumors spread , but it go normal i mean nothing change i mean on big change , we still manage to see a photo of them and many moments .
Even with that headline on korean news about SA marriage or compare sa with mc , never get people interact with it or make hit sharing , not say that when news come about SA fire , non as i read the translate speak about them as a couple , or even point out that there a lot of international fans ship them as a couple   Never mention this fandom which usually any article must contain this little details . 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys this may be abit of topic but JTBC the channel that aired Song Ji Hyo's new drama "My Wifes having an affair this week" has posted a voting contest on instagram please vote for Song Ji Hyo's drama, it's really close between her drama and another one, so every vote now makes a difference, you vote by liking this main drama picture below on instagram

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, airplanegirl said:

Looks like SBS has lost Kwang Soo too. 

 

Does the ante penultimate phrasesay that Song Ji hyo was backstage??? I am also wondering if LKS was not forced to "focus on his acting career" after the "I'm happy to be here with Huyn and Noona" comment

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nina Negru said:

Does the ante penultimate phrasesay that Song Ji hyo was backstage??? I am also wondering if LKS was not forced to "focus on his acting career" after the "I'm happy to be here with Huyn and Noona" comment

I'm sure they were referring to the part where the cameras panned to the cast's table during his speech, and Jihyo was so proud of him that she was tearing up.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

I'm sure they were referring to the part where the cameras panned to the cast's table during his speech, and Jihyo was so proud of him that she was tearing up.

however this one says KBS best couple award and the date was Dec 24 while the tearing up at the SBS awards was Dec 25th unless I completely missed something. Anyway, in this particular news articles this phrase does not seem to fit well..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nina Negru said:

however this one says KBS best couple award and the date was Dec 24 while the tearing up at the SBS awards was Dec 24th unless I completely missed something. Anyway, in this particular news articles this phrase does not seem to fit well..

That particular website always has typos and grammatical errors.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

hey guys this may be abit of topic but JTBC the channel that aired Song Ji Hyo's new drama "My Wifes having an affair this week" has posted a voting contest on instagram please vote for Song Ji Hyo's drama, it's really close between her drama and another one, so every vote now makes a difference, you vote by liking this main drama picture below on instagram

 

 

You have to like and comment to that photo. 

Insta: jtbcdrama

FB: jtbc drama page

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..