[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Kang Gary shut down his instagram. This is reaching some really upsetting levels. omg. 

I am really curious what Lee Kwang Soo and Haha will do. These two are the closest to KJK and SJH.

31 minutes ago, 3493angelride said:

1 A-HOLE Behind all this DRAMA!

tiny just wrote this, it seems like it's all one assholes doing

• Like 4

This makes sense that KJK is worried abt other members. LKS only knew today abt SJH and apparently Jae Suk Jin doesnt know if they will fire him or keep him. Wow. I am speechless. I think the only guaranteed member is Yoo Jae Suk now. Haha's statement is that he THINKS he will stay. So basically no one knows if they are gonna get fired next or not.

No I highly doubt there's more firing. More backlash from fans if SBS fires more people and I don't think SBS is ready for that. Nor are they ready right now to handle news outlet cause they still havent released a freaking statement amidst this whole ordeal.  They probably weren't expecting this backlash and nor expected the agencies from JH and JK to confirm the firing. If anyone leaves after this, it's on their own accord. I'm pretty what he meant was that JK is worried about how they're doing mentally for the show, like if JH and JK found out the day of, all members are just as caught off guard as we are. They must be confused, and are conflicted as to what to do. This explains why HaHa's agency's statement was so weird. The only one that I feel like who might have known a little bits here and there is YJS. Now Im wondering whether KS's team is in talks with production team is true or not. I don't doubt for a second that he doesn't think this is ethical in any sense. If they do stay, I don't blame the members, for some the show is the only thing they got going on really. 

JK is too nice. Worrying about other members and I'm sure he still wants the show to do well. I just want to let him know it's okay to be selfish at times. I can't imagine how the VJ's feel cause we know they were friendly with the cast. (I know we forget them a lot, but I consider them part of the family too)

• Like 9

But in the news they said that they knew that two members were going to leave, I do not think that is the concern of kook, maybe he's worried about the other members getting hatred or feeling guilty and sad. I think iIf they had the intention of firing any more they would have done now together, I think, since they already made it this way without conversations with these two.
Now I think leaves anyone who wants to leave, haha already said he does not want, jae suk already confirmed, I did not see anything about suk jin, and kwang soo is like this ...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bogummish said:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=731235970362526

According to KJK fansite, they talked to Tiny and he told them that KJK is more worried abt the other members left?

Guys... does this mean more firings??? oh god...

Couldn't hold my tears reading the post. All viewers know how a loyal and caring person he is. SA must be feeling terrible knowing they're being kicked out after 7 years working hard on RM. Well, if I were them, I could just easily do not appear on the last day filming. But being loyal, kind, and professional they are, they will come anyway and give us a proper and unforgettable farewell. Their characters are irreplaceable; the strong and sharp Sparta and Ace! 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, bogummish said:

This makes sense that KJK is worried abt other members. LKS only knew today abt SJH and apparently Jae Suk Jin doesnt know if they will fire him or keep him. Wow. I am speechless. I think the only guaranteed member is Yoo Jae Suk now. Haha's statement is that he THINKS he will stay. So basically no one knows if they are gonna get fired next or not.

Who would want to stay with people who are sooo shady and showed no shame telling lies and no royality anyway, let them have their adjussi cast instead

• Like 2

In regards to the news that they knew "2 people are leaving the show". If so, I don't think Tiny would be so pissed if that were the case; nor would JK's and JH's team be caught so off guard.  They would have at least prepared themselves for potentially leaving as there's no guarantees if they knew prior. It doesn't add up with JK's team comments, and seems that only JH's team released that statement. I do think that JH's management is trying their best to make it seem like they're leaving on a good note to the audience bc if she leaves on terrible note she can say bye to potential SBS dramas. 

• Like 3

What abt the fan meeting? pretty sure KJK and SJH wont be there  now and their big fanbase will boycot it too. 

I agree with @mary-ann, who would want to work with these a s s holes anymore? but sadly SJH and LKS are actors, they need to be careful cause they might need SBS in the future. 

I woke up to the firing news. Firstly, richard simmons SBS. Secondly, richard simmons SBS again. Thirdly, KJK and SJH still have to be careful what they say because they may need SBS in future. Which makes this so much worse. Because all it takes is for this to become a bigger deal and KJK and SJH have just lost a huge source of job opportunities in the SK entertainment industry. Fourthly, this must be so hard for all the members. Fifthly, I'm glad people made sure the truth was known. Sixthly, richard simmons SBS multiple times. Seventhly, yeah just richard simmons SBS. 

I'm so mad. I was fine when I thought it was a choice. Now I'm flaming mad. And soompi keeps censoring my swearing so this may end up being a very weird post.

• Like 10

Guest athoughtcloud1

I wonder how they will shoot the farewell episode. If SA and the cast appear really emotional over their leaving, the main production team can appear even more heartless. Wonder whether some of that will be edited out! Or will they now start celebrating SA on the show and make it seem as if the production team values their contributions? pfft

I won't blame the other cast members if they stay. Everybody has their reasons and it depends on a lot of things. KJK and SJH can leave and find new work. It may not be the same for someone like Suk Jin. Haha is going to be the father of two sons, he may not be able to afford leaving RM, especially when YJS continues to stay on the show. My feeling is that if given a choice, YJS would have any day wanted JK to stay on the show instead of KHD joining it. We know KS' equations with SA and how emotional he is as a person. So I wouldn't want anybody to go and disturb the other cast members as well as the poor PDs. They may be suffering more than us now.

4 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I woke up to the firing news. Firstly, richard simmons SBS. Secondly, richard simmons SBS again. Thirdly, KJK and SJH still have to be careful what they say because they may need SBS in future. Which makes this so much worse. Because all it takes is for this to become a bigger deal and KJK and SJH have just lost a huge source of job opportunities in the SK entertainment industry. Fourthly, this must be so hard for all the members. Fifthly, I'm glad people made sure the truth was known. Sixthly, richard simmons SBS multiple times. Seventhly, yeah just richard simmons SBS. 

I'm so mad. I was fine when I thought it was a choice. Now I'm flaming mad. And soompi keeps censoring my swearing so this may end up being a very weird post.

I'm burning mad too, the one person behind the decision like tiny said is such an richard simmons, a person with no shame and royality, I want to thank Tiny for slowly revealing the truth to the outside world we deserve to know what kind of shady and shameful things are going on behind close doors, to not be blinded by their lies:

https://twitter.com/JKT1ny?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

• Like 6