[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

I have no issues with JK and JH quitting the show on their own. Even if my favourite members would not have been there, I would have tried to watch the show for the remaining members. But this is such a mess! If Tiny's posts are any indication, seems like JK reached his breaking point.

If they wanted to cancel the show, they should have done it properly - given us notice and ended it on a high after giving us some final episodes to cherish. But this just seems like greed to me! I hope they clarify soon coz my opinion of the production team behind RM is going down the drain by the minute.

My opinion of the production team is in the gutter at this point. It'd take a lot to salvage it. I was fine with KJK and SJH making the choice to leave on their own and they may still have, but it sounds like they were very much leaving in reaction to whatever richard simmons changes the production team is making and possibly because the production team wanted them to leave (though it seems like a last-minute decision that tipped them over the edge). Urg. This just feels so disrespectful to the cast that worked so hard for them and to the fanbase that has supported RM. 

• Like 4

I think both of them want to keep 6 member but SBS want to add someone to replace Gary. Both of them dont agree with changing new member and format. JiHo will be set up a loveline at some point that would make her feel uncomfortable, plus she is the only girl, she gets used to this family already, she doesnt want to change that. This is her first variety show, so its good idea that she leave with good memory of only these family member.

Anyway this is still a big mess. International fan sure will leave it. Lose nearly half of the member in short time, who would like that?

The amazing thing of RM is their bonding, their amazing team work. Even fan can complain here and there but still stay in for them. Because they are loved, each and every one of them. So this is no longer RM. At the beginning there were lots of smart games, now only silly games.

I want LKS leave to so they will have to change the name. Sorry but only YJS doesnt make running man, it was the whole team work. RM will be no longer popular international, LKS will be no longer prince of asia.

• Like 4

Hats off to Gary. He was smart enough to quit before this mess. He wanted to quit from early 2016 and they didnt let him, but he still quit in time. Imagine they had 6 or more months to figure out and prepare for post-Gary and they still came up witb half baked episodes. And the nerve to change the cast instead of who writes that crap. Thick skin really. 

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Yeah, his updates are making me doubt it was a choice. Well. What is there to say at this point? We can go spam the SBS IG page, but I wouldn't even want KJk and SJH to stay on with a show that neglects them so much.

I thought the IG posts were a coincidence at first, especially with the mess that 2016 has been, but then I saw this tweet from Tiny: 

(image link: http://imgur.com/f59Iir7)

• Like 8

Guest athoughtcloud1
4 minutes ago, pink007 said:

I thought the IG posts were a coincidence at first, especially with the mess that 2016 has been, but then I saw this tweet from Tiny: 

(image link: http://imgur.com/f59Iir7)

Also heard that Myuk PD liked Tiny's insta posts with those pics. I checked and it is true.

Since their is no news as to when kjk decided to leave its either it has been decided a long time ago or it was an immediate decision.
But it seems so odd that kjk needs to quit because if they are planning it to be like xman. He was one of the main members before so why leave now? Obviously its not because of the new member or change of format. But something more deep. I think its the association with the program, if it had ended and changed to a different name of program like maybe jumping man or something like that I bet kjk would have stayed. So his reason for not wanting to be associated with the program maybe because : A) his joining a new variety show (perhaps 2d1n) B) he has future plans that cannot be push through because of association with the show( I'm talking about mc here). As long as they stay in RM as the PD is always pushing MC even after the half of it is gone, he cannot push through  publicly saying that sjh ( half of the mc loveline) is his girlfriend. (this is just my assumption, its just weird that they need to leave, especially kjk).
As for my got feel I always felt that before this year ends something big in their relationship is gonna happen( either kjk with someone else or sjh with someone else or our spartace).
Lets just wait and thank you fellow shippers even though it kinda sucks that I haven't join earlier but I feel proud and happy for all of you for sticking out for a long time. I've been reading the older posts and even though the early shippers experienced having their hopes down. They are still here keeping the ship strong and steady so I'm so proud for this ship. For being on board in this wonderful ship

• Like 3

Maybe best to recreate new show than continue as RM2. Or at least have the guts to tell us the truth with why they are leaving the show. Although ratings have dipped in Korea, i think several of the international fans have stayed loyal to Runningman. We might be griping on how the show is turning out, how it's not fun anymore but it's been such a habit already that we still watch it.  

Good luck to KJK, you have shown us not only your talent as a singer, your strength and intelligence as a Commander but on how caring you are. 

Best wishes to SJH. You have held your own with the rest of the guys, you have actually bested them lots of times. I always find myself rooting for you. Your cunningness is admirable. May Lady Luck continue to be on your side despite this obstacle. 

To Spartace as a couple, hope we get to see you together in some shows. Or better yet, announce that you are indeed a couple

• Like 5

Spartace needs to get married ASAP and have cute little babies and join The Return of Superman lol

Sbs f-ed everything up and now they need to suffer the consequences....

Kjk and Sjh are the 2 most loyal individuals in the korean entertainment industry and they got stabbed in the back by those ungrateful a-holes

But sincerely hope this news of them leaving can amount to something better in the future, as the saying goes, Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things....

• Like 5

This is what I've been anticipating since Gary's departure; his was a lead for other's leaving. What surprises me is, I didn't think it would happen this fast, especially with our SpartAce leaving together. So sad to hear all the news spreading all over the internet today....

I will continue to support these two outside RM. And yeah, as a shipper, I can't deny I'm hoping a dating announcement following their departure.

Many people - especially JH and JK bias - may quit watching RM after this. But now that I think about it, even when SA are still joining RM, the latest episode I watched was episode 317. I've lost my interest towards RM recently and only watched SA moments from Insta and forums.

• Like 3

wow, i've been watching running man since the very first episode they release in korea, and been spartace since spartace isubs only have 1 page, its been a long journey ahahaha  

even they are dating or not , hope can see spartace in on other program again later :tears:

i guess they really should end the program than going for new season, cause they stuck with "running man" name , its limited to what can they do, for example 1n2d they can do anything as long as they do it in 1 night 2 days

i havent watch RM a lot this past year, but when they use different them its not rare people comment like "its similar to xxx program , etc"

and well 300+ episode is already more than enough to svck dry their ideas...

and i wonder, does JK health getting better? its a good thing though he quit, to get more recovery and just doing a program that didnt burden his body

• Like 3

Looks like I woke up to even more drama. Poor KJK omg. WHO FORCED HIM OUT?

And btw, looks like Tiny is only talking abt KJK? So what happened with SJH? Was she forced too? We need the truth omg not keywords here and there :(

7 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Looks like I woke up to even more drama. Poor KJK omg. WHO FORCED HIM OUT?

And btw, looks like Tiny is only talking abt KJK? So what happened with SJH? Was she forced too? We need the truth omg not keywords here and there :(

According to KJKGlobal, one of JK's other staff members has seemed to hint the same thing, but idk which/where. 

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, misread where the "only" was. XD

• Like 2