[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

They made a giant drama with one member leaving, and then let go two others, it makes no sense.
When gary left, ji hyo and kook didn't look at all like they were going to leave too, ji hyo even cried a lot, They joked with her saying that she said "is he crazy?" or something like this.
So I don't think it was talked a lot like they say.
I wonder why?
Didn't they feel safer with the new pds? Felt they were really being neglected?
Were they really the ones who decided? How the show already have a probable substitute?
I really did want to give support, because I like the other members, mainly haha and suk jin, but I don't think I can do it. I really feel a little hurt with these producers and sbs :/ Sorry, I know I'm being spiteful.

• Like 6

@pinsc idk really... I am not surprised abt SJH because first and foremost, she's an actress. KJK is a variety veteran at this point, his decision is more puzzling and still no explanation. 

Guest athoughtcloud1

@pinsc @bogummish Yes, I also don't know what happened. The Taiwan fanmeet must have been planned with the certainty of them attending. KJK and JH are the most popular RM stars in China, so they couldn't have planned it without them. During the recent LA concert meet and greet, when one of the audience members asked JK whether he would plan an RM episode in LA, he acted like he was so game for it. So I really wonder whether something happened all of a sudden. Btw is it true like one of the commenters in kkuljjaem says that in the original article, it says that the other members except YJS haven't really decided whether they want to continue or not?

i hate myself for having to read this right before my exam. But im gonna keep strong and get through this. Anyways fighting fellow shippers. Hope we can still sail throughout this, lets be strong. Although im so sad i still respect their decision as they say there is always end for everything but new doors will open. Ugh, this will be an emotional day for me.

ill just catch up after my exam.

I feel sad very sad.

• Like 4

Koreaboo specified a time frame of sorts, and considering the part about how they were still trying to negotiate with JH these past 3 weeks, it gives me the impression that JK decided this a while ago/first: 

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jong-kook-song-ji-hyo-running-man-changes/

Kim Jong Kook was scheduled to leave the program as it reorganised. An official statement from his management confirmed this in a short statement, “Kim Jong Kook will continue to work on his solo music and Turbo’s comeback in the future.” Kim Jong Kook’s last filming is set for December 19th.

Song Ji Hyo’s management agency, on the other hand, revealed that Song Ji yo has been negotiating with the producers for the past three weeks but decided to leave in time for the new season due to various reasons.

• Like 6

@pink007 How accurate is that article in its translations? I mean, they refer to spartace's rivalry as "sibling-like" lol. KJK being scheduled to leave as it reorganized sounds weird, and they don't give a quote on what said KJK was scheduled to leave in advance. It may be that this was last-minute decision. IDK. Just curious.

• Like 3

I thought I would be much sadder when I heard JH/JK leaving but both of them leaving at the same time and JK with no particular reasons for leaving is just fishy to me. To be honest, I can't think of any reasons that he has to leave, the games they are now doing aren't even physical anymore and it shouldn't be related to his health problems. He has always been handling his works well, acting as a member in a variety show and as a singer. Therefore, even though some reports said he wants to focus on other jobs just make no sense to me.

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1

At the press conference of 'My wife', JH said that she could understand her character's dilemma of being a working mom caught between her career and family well since she was an actress-variety star. I suppose having to do justice to both must have tired her out. Glad that JH is leaving RM after doing a drama which many viewers see as her representative work.  Tonight I was re-watching the Q&A episode and I felt so sorry for JH - she looked so scared when she was in front of the MRI room (felt bad for JK and Gary too). The kind of things the production team made them do to please its loveline fanbase!

Heard Dec. 19 would be the last shoot. Sad thing is we will never get to see them in a couple race! I know it is quite low priority now, but as a Spartacer, I feel so bad when I think about that.

@pink007 So there was a revamping in the works! No wonder they already sought out KHD! If JH's leaving was confirmed just now, may be they will find a replacement for her too or they might stick with an all male cast!

@jongimsarang Just hang in there! I believe things happen for a reason. Even if they are not dating, if they wanted to quit the show, means there was nothing in it for them any longer. Hopefully they will find new playgrounds where they will be freer to do whatever they want!

1 minute ago, linzer03 said:

@pink007 How accurate is that article in its translations? I mean, they refer to spartace's rivalry as "sibling-like" lol. KJK being scheduled to leave as it reorganized sounds weird, and they don't give a quote on what said KJK was scheduled to leave in advance. It may be that this was last-minute decision. IDK. Just curious.

Koreaboo's reliability is questionable, and some of their contributors have blatantly shown their MC bias in the past, so probably not that accurate. I thought they may have used different sources, but I just checked, and the ones they linked were the original rumor and the already known statements from JK and JH's agencies, so I'm confused myself now. Sorry for any potential misunderstandings via my own post. XD

• Like 4

@pink007 I appreciate hearing what different sources had to say, I just wanted to see how accurate the phrasing is.

What I'm getting is that RM decided to revamp and possibly told the members that they were bringing in KHD with the intention of it being YJS-KJK-HH-KHD reunion. SJH may have already considered leaving for her work and then might have been upset at them replacing KG and ending the original cast, and so she decided it was time to leave. I think if they are dating, RM has a lot of meaning for spartace. It would be the place where they became friends and fell in love, and they may not want to do the show without the other one there. So KJK decided to leave with SJH. 

• Like 2

I think JH probably decided or gave a firm decision to leave after landing her JTBC show. Damn it, we're not going to have a weekly dose of JK for awhile, though I'm hoping he's landing a show soon on some other network, cause SBS has done him and JH terribly as of late. Also, can I say that 2016 has been a pretty good year for JH? Doing an outstanding job for her drama, getting recognition for that, her two movies are out, joining a new agency, and closing a chapter in her life that being RM and landing a new talk show.  

My only comment for SA as of now is they both better attend the Awards Show for one last time, just to see the original members together for one final moment. 

• Like 6

I really hope they do a proper farewell episode for these two, they are the pillar of the show. Idk who made the decision first, it just gives me hope that they chose not to continue without one another in the show. And so far, KJK looks like the one with no excuse to leave except if he followed her out, has other plans in his personal life (he did say he'd get married in 2017) or maybe he didnt like the new format (hard to believe since idk what came first, both spartace leaving? or the new member being called in?) 

2 minutes ago, lostinthisdream said:

I think JH probably decided or gave a firm decision to leave after landing her JTBC show. Damn it, we're not going to have a weekly dose of JK for awhile, though I'm hoping he's landing a show soon on some other network, cause SBS has done him and JH terribly as of late. Also, can I say that 2016 has been a pretty good year for JH? Doing an outstanding job for her drama, getting recognition for that, her two movies are out, joining a new agency, and closing a chapter in her life that being RM and landing a new talk show.  

My only comment for SA as of now is they both better attend the Awards Show for one last time, just to see the original members together for one final moment. 

Not sure if you've heard, but JK was spotted at JTBC recently, so even if he's not getting a show, he may be guesting on one soon. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, pink007 said:

Not sure if you've heard, but JK was spotted at JTBC recently, so even if he's not getting a show, he may be guesting on one soon. 

Maybe Song Ji Hyo's new show, you can always hope, and seeing how close they are in real life, it's very likely

• Like 3

@pink007 Yep, I've heard. I just want actual confirmation? xD if that makes any sense. I don't want to get my hopes high for anything right now. My thoughts are so jumbled right now that I can't even post what I want to say and I don't even know what I want to say about this news, lol. I mean I can say for sure that I don't really have any reason to keep tuning in to RM after the departure of the two.  

I agree with everyone saying JK's departure is fishy.  Considering that the show has been less active now, I don't see why he won't be able to partake in the show. Also that he was able to do music, and another variety show while doing RM before, I don't think it's a schedule issue or work overload right now compared to how he handled doing music and 2 variety shows at the same.  But at least he gets a well deserved break and can rest up for now.  Tbh, I think there's a lot of internal problems with SBS and RM that we probably don't know of at the moment. 

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

In some ways, KHD being brought in could have helped the show in reviving the X-man equations, but I also wonder whether it wouldn't have created too many power centres in the show with YJS, JK and KHD? However, from their existing schedule, would have to say JK is the one without a proper project lined up. His agency also seemed to be the one that took its time framing a statement. So yeah, there is a chance that JK's decision to quit came after JH's. Hopefully, we will get to hear more news reports that clear things up! Both of them ought to leave statements on their SNS!

5 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

In some ways, KHD being brought in could have helped the show in reviving the X-man equations, but I also wonder whether it wouldn't have created too many power centres in the show with YJS, JK and KHD? However, from their existing schedule, would have to say JK is the one without a proper project lined up. His agency also seemed to be the one that took its time framing a statement. So yeah, there is a chance that JK's decision to quit came after JH's. Hopefully, we will get to hear more news reports that clear things up! Both of them ought to leave statements on their SNS!

I saw a statement posted earlier that said that Song Ji Hyo wanted to leave RM for awhile and only stayed because of royality to the cast, this was posted by her new agency, and I could totally imagine that Joongkook also saw no reason staying after she left, I wouldn't be surprised if he also stayed mainly because of royality to the cast!

• Like 4

So according to this article http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14816767441191503019, in addition to it being confirmed that JK's last filming is next week, JH's side specified that there is no certain date yet (though that's already been reported) and that the latest she'll stay is January, so there's a chance they may have different episodes seeing them off. But we'll see how that goes.

• Like 7