[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 minute ago, ktiminie said:

They have a little bit more screen time in the late part of the episode though :). Next week sounds interesting, no guest.

The song @nanva talks about is 우리 (We feat. K.Will & Jessi). You can find the lyrics here: https://kjkinternational.wordpress.com/lyrics-2/turbo-6th-album-again/우리-we-feat-k-will-jessi/

Yeah, I went to see and the ending has a twist. they seemed more comfortable in the end too, they hugged
The next episode really looks better, no guests, and the preview seemed interesting.

• Like 4

their screen time as we expected.don't see any RM article on top 5 most spazz/comment as usual on naver...weird because twice are currently trend.

btw this article..some comments did talk about KJK's team screen time and also KJK's less screentime.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000216856

next week no guest?not blackpink episode?

Edited by mialove
edit word
  • Like 6

SJH said she saw the music vid of Twice several times before going to sleep then KJK confirmed it. The PD then asked what vid they were talking about? TT? KJK then goes yeah. ;)

The korean fan says filming ended after 11pm so they probably hang out after that at their hotel? 

Sadly this is the only Spartace bits we get these day :(

1 hour ago, bogummish said:

@ktiminie lol that song is weird af or is it just because im a RM fan that it looks fishy to me? And KJK wrote it??

Lyrics by: 김종국(Kim Jong Kook), 제시 (Jessi) , 이단옆차기(Duble Sidekick), Wuno

@mialove

The black pink episode will be the week after. They filmed two episodes last Monday.

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

My thoughts based on the RAW:

Yeah, Spartace didn't get much screen time, but I don't think it was all the PD's fault. I think spartace are still finding their variety equation especially when they are put in the same team with female guests.  Unlike the other cast members, they haven't had much experience handling guests on their own. Add to that, these are female guests who need to be highlighted more. From what I have heard, the three girls with Spartace are among the quieter members of TWICE, so they may also have been shy to open up. Though JK started out pretty shy with women, I think he has become more comfortable interacting with them. JK on RM and other shows is a different person - on other shows, he is more comfortable dealing with female guests. Apart from his shy commander image, it could also be because RM has JH, so he may be more careful about how he interacts with female guests in front of her. (The same with JH - if JK was around in Pohang, would she have been that carefree with LDW?). But I can see that he is these days more comfortable with it on RM  With JH, from what I have observed in this episode and the Hangul Day Race, she takes her time to open up to guests especially inexperienced and shy female guests. Because she isn't really girly and is slightly more of an introvert, holding a conversation with them may not come naturally to her. She is a really considerate member in that she anticipates where the female guests may have problems with the physical aspects of the shoot and helps them with that. But since she is less of a talker compared to the other members, when it comes to having to highlight inexperienced guests, especially female guests who are more passive (or even male guests who are passive like Shownu), she may have a harder time. RM has also become more of a talking show these days, so it may be more difficult for the less talkative members.

But I think the issue is more than that. I remember the episode where JH, JK and KS (dressed as women) were on the same team with the female guest. They had a mission where they had to recruit citizens to take part in their mission. When one of the girls was more interested in checking out the CNBLUE members than in the mission, JH went complaining about it to JK. She was also fake-scolding the girl asking her to pull herself together and focus on the mission. However, these days JH has also become more cautious about her exchanges with JK in front of the camera which she wasn't two years back. It could be because of all the restrictions on their interactions in the past year and more. JK was also in that phase at one point of time, but he has become more carefree about it these days. JH is still getting out of that phase. Also, I feel when they are alone without the members , it is harder for them to fake it. For instance,, if you observe the spartace exchanges when they are put on the same team without other members, what you find is that almost all of them are about their equation with each other or what happens in their real lives - whether it be about smelling smoke in the car, JH as the interrupter or JH watching the TT video. And if you notice, all of these are initiated by JK which shows when they are alone without the members, JK these days starts acting a bit more as her BF than her colleague on the show. Perhaps that throws off JH a bit! So I thought their exchange about the TT song which ended up with JH showing her aegyo to JK was kind of a couple moment where she also responded in kind.  If Spartace start talking to each other more in front of the camera, I think their team with guests would also become more comfortable - they can then gang up and tease the guests. 

We should give them time - I think they will develop a better variety equation with guests once they are put in more situations like this. During the final games, I thought JH had become quite comfortable with her team. In their case, I feel having athletic missions with the guests at the beginning of the episode would have helped them get more comfortable as a team. They know what to do in case of athletic missions, but just sitting in the bus or restaurant and having to just talk is not something they are used to especially when alone with each other in front of the camera.

If everyone knew they were a couple on the show, they could have talked about a million things and the guests would also have been more comfortable.- Let me put myself in the three Twice members' shoes. you start out feeling that the two members on your team are having awkward exchanges and you start wondering if it is coz they are not that close with each other and as time passes, slowly it dawns on you that the awkwardness could be because they are a couple who have to act as colleagues for the camera. You can't tease them coz they are older and haven't really told you they are a couple, but they are having all these weird exchanges where it is more about them than you! AWKWARD! So these girls as well as the Hangul Day Race guests have my sympathies. I hope they can all guest on the show once more when spartace have figured out what to do in front of the camera! 

To their credit, the 3 girls were pretty enthusiastic and athletic. I am really glad their team won - there have been so many instances when a spartace team was about to win, but didn't. Last time when Twice guested, if not for Tzuyu getting confused with the game rule, they had a strong chance of winning. Good that this time when Twice guested and Tzuyu was on their team, they could win. It was wonderful to watch Spartace swinging the rope in perfect tandem - do they practice these things together or is it just a natural understanding?  So though they didn't get as much screen time, the episode ended well for them. It has been so long since spartace  won on their own, so this must mean a lot to them. You could see that in JH's face as she came for the group hug.

I would like to watch this episode with subs, but watching it RAW, I was bored for the most part since there was only eating and the missions were quite simple. I remembered the old episodes of RM in Busan - they used to be so much fun!

I decided not to watch the ep and only watched Spartace highlights on Insta. They so cute, we get some hand grabbing, hugging and that scene where they discussed Ji Hyo watching TT before going to bed was really cute. I think the Twice girls felt out of place at that moment lol, almost feel bad for them. 

@athoughtcloud1 what was that thing abt Ji Hyo being the interrupter, I never really got it.

You are right though,from what ive seen this ep looks like Hangul Race one or the one where they did those house deeds with the short comedian woman (cant remember her name, they were dressed in all white w orange shorts, KJK looked pissed off or sick that day lol) aka Spartace w female guests who look out of place cause Spartace look like they are in their own world. But again these are the rare episodes where they look the most comfortable with each other. I've been watching old eps a lot lately, and KJK (besides coaching SJH in most games, even when she isnt his partner) is most protective of her in water games, almost always ditches his own partner to take care of her lol.

I have replayed the spartace moments in this ep way too many times...I just can't get enough of their interaction. Also, I always think that JK talked to JH in another tone although that may just because she is a female member but oh well, I am a spartace fan, I am subjective.

• Like 5

@chelseafjl8  from the few clips I saw on insta the ep felt like a bunch of ajusshis babysitting for JYP. I dont think you missed much, better just focus on Spartace being cute. and that korean insta account helped put things into perspective lol. 

Lots of people are complaining on Insta again. Next episode will be with members only (looks interesting from the preview). Then we'll be back to babysitting idols in the week after that. 

GUYS LOOK AT SA (flirting lol) @1:17 COMMANDER EVEN SMILED AND BIT HIS LIP WHEN JIHYO DID AEGYO TO HIM. HE SEEMS SO HAPPY AND HIS EYES WAS FOCUSED ON HER DESPITE TWICE DANCING ALONG.

Edit: oops i was too excited and didnt notice this might have been posted already. Sorry >.<

• Like 6

I haven't been watching running man nowadays because of the unfair screen time and it is not as funny as before. I even experienced having water spilled out of my mouth because of how funny the scenes were before.
Nowadays, it's just made for the sake of airing an episode.
This is quite sad for me cause I would often watch running man after stressful school days. Even though I try to laugh at LKS and YJS joke I don't enjoy it much because all I'm looking forward is seeing KJKs scene (obviously I'm a Kjk bias) but I also learned to love and anticipate SA scene, angry Mong, intelligent Suk Jin and lunatic Haha. Even if they are not the funniest their interactions were the best. It never fails to make me laugh. I don't know why but maybe because of my bias that I don't even sometimes enjoy LKS and YJS jokes or "funny scenes". Just because LKS is "Asias prince and YJS is "National MC" they focus the show on them, but that doesnt mean they can fulfill the audience need.

Sorry for my rant. :)
Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day

• Like 9

This Korean fan account is really helpful. Provides a lot of videos I have never seen before and translates a lot of things we miss during RM episodes.

This video and explanation is really interesting