[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest nadzserenity

WanZ said: secreta said: Can you help me? I was trying to pull my friends to this ship. And she was a mc fans (lol. It should be though) Do you have some ideas to make them love sa? :D Hope you guys can post some great pic and gif of sa here and i can just download it here. Lol)

Guest ngocanhtoday

airplanegirl said: newanigif899f5.gifnewanigif4580e.gif
newanigif45b4c.gif
Credit me if taking Gifs out.

WanZ said:Can you tell me who the heck is YG? LOL sorry I have no idea who that is.
Oh... okay. I've googled and saw his face. :D
So it's not JK who's going to release the new album then? Oh pity...

I laugh a lot when I read about the leg hugging things

I see those pics and then I remember the leg hugging in fm. That was when not only her arm was tightly hold his thigh but also she laid her head so close to his....ehmmm... :))

JK heart beat may be raised to 140 back then. If there's a mission to raise his heart beat...that could be the option :D

nadzserenity said:Guys, just wonder if anyone understand about the name's calling/greeting in/formally? Is it true that they will add -ssi if the person is not close/familiar with them? And they will add -ya if the person is already quite close? 
If so, did anyone know when JK called JH without using -ssi? I was watching the link that you recommend here and I found it awesome. Just finished watching spartace moment ep 4 or 5 and I heard JK added -ssi when calling JH. I watched FO with JH as guest. I didn't hear JK call JH there but I was sure that JH called JK with Oppa already. 

Hmm...i still in roaming mode right now, hehe

someone please enlighten me :D

JK is going to release his 8th album? When will that? So the photoshot session is for this new album?

And why YG make JK will pospone his 8th album release?

It's a k-pop joke. Everyone in the k-pop fandom knows that when YG says something, you don't believe it until the MV is up.

With JK, he's been known to push back his albums. So hence the joke about JK and YG sharing the same calendar.

But YG is not making JK do anything since JK is not under YG.

typhoonam said: I laugh a lot when I read about the leg hugging things I see those pics and then I remember the leg hugging in fm. That was when not only her arm was tightly hold his thigh but also she laid her head so close to his....ehmmm... :)) JK heart beat may be raised to 140 back then. If there's a mission to raise his heart beat...that could be the option :D

It's a k-pop joke. Everyone in the k-pop fandom knows that when YG says something, you don't believe it until the MV is up.

With JK, he's been known to push back his albums. So hence the joke about JK and YG sharing the same calendar.

But YG is not making JK do anything since JK is not under YG.

What I can tell you is that... he plans to release a new album according to @Grace12 but as @airplanegirl said, the album release might be pushed to a later date. YG is not associated with JK (album wise, I think!) only that the company always seemed to postpone things also.

Thanks @airplanegirl‌ and @WanZ now the roaming mode is off, hehe

Guest grace12

airplanegirl said:

Hmm...i still in roaming mode right now, hehe someone please enlighten me :D JK is going to release his 8th album? When will that? So the photoshot session is for this new album? And why YG make JK will pospone his 8th album release?

grace12 said: typhoonam said: I laugh a lot when I read about the leg hugging things I see those pics and then I remember the leg hugging in fm. That was when not only her arm was tightly hold his thigh but also she laid her head so close to his....ehmmm... :)) JK heart beat may be raised to 140 back then. If there's a mission to raise his heart beat...that could be the option :D