[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@3493angelride‌ thanks alot. I would surely make them watch that on youtube :)

There's actually a lot of great vids about them. There's also one that pits MC vs Spartace. Warning 1st part of the vid is MC.But scroll thru the comments, anonymous votes are for spartace.

Spartace Couple Or Monday Couple?: http://youtu.be/uUKpfDnyXCc

One of my friend seems doubtful with monday couple (but she seems she can't accept it right away) when i send her a lot of sa moment together. Bcoz that picture is off screen and were captured by fans. Not in running man ep. Plus, it was a holding hands moment by our sa. Hope she will sail this ship together with us :x

secreta said: Can you help me? I was trying to pull my friends to this ship. And she was a mc fans (lol. It should be though) Do you have some ideas to make them love sa? :D Hope you guys can post some great pic and gif of sa here and i can just download it here. Lol)

i neva ship any actress be4, but I accidentally found dis u-tube site "How Come You Don't Know". .
it's make me curious to search bout them . And surfing bout SA tru google drive me to dis awesome forum,
dat got so many info n evidence bout SA relationship.

Guest forsomeotherreasons

SureworxM said: actually that's true... after the announcement that JH is dating her CEO we can see that JH and KJK becomes more close so how come she has a bf and becomes more close to KJK. The more strange is KJK reaction during Jackal premier which was shown last November 2012, well just look and judge his reaction in the photo below... kekekeke

credit to owner
067.jpg

And for MC... this is my gift for their anniversary

10724630_1490114857914324_1418508260_n.j

Guest forsomeotherreasons

There are few things that I'd like to point out in ep 1601. When JK JH and G were in the helicopter, although JH held both of their hands, but there's a difference in where JH put her hand. JH's left hand (the one that held G's hand) was on the outer part of G's body, while her right hand (the hand that was holding JK's hand) was in between JK's arm.img]
if you can see in the pic above, there's no gap on G's right hand compared to JK's hand.It's sort of difficult to explain this, hopefully it makes sense.
2. JH was the first winner on the first day. She went out of the dark room when they're about to meet Shinhwa first, then followed by G, Haha, then JK. However, if you watch the episode, you can see that JH made a way for G and Haha to climb up the stairs first, then she followed them, and JK after her.

TymaE said: i neva ship any actress be4, but I accidentally found dis u-tube site "How Come You Don't Know". .
it's make me curious to search bout them . And surfing bout SA tru google drive me to dis awesome forum,
dat got so many info n evidence bout SA relationship.

@WanZ even my friend is hardly wants mc to be real, but when i send her those pic, she ask me if there is something going on between them. And she even says that they look good together(words from the diehard fan of mc). She know nothing about sa. At last, she seems doutbful about mc. But still want to deny it, she says, maybe this is one of the pd's plan. Then i just realize something. Maybe she is right. Maybe the pd aired sa moment bcoz they want us to see their interaction maybe? :D

@forsomeotherreasons‌ i've send her sa picture in the helicopter too. And she says they look real than mc. Lol :))

forsomeotherreasons said: There are few things that I'd like to point out in ep 1601. When JK JH and G were in the helicopter, although JH held both of their hands, but there's a difference in where JH put her hand. JH's left hand (the one that held G's hand) was on the outer part of G's body, while her right hand (the hand that was holding JK's hand) was in between JK's arm.

if you can see in the pic above, there's no gap on G's right hand compared to JK's hand.It's sort of difficult to explain this, hopefully it makes sense.
2. JH was the first winner on the first day. She went out of the dark room when they're about to meet Shinhwa first, then followed by G, Haha, then JK. However, if you watch the episode, you can see that JH made a way for G and Haha to climb up the stairs first, then she followed them, and JK after her.

secreta said: @WanZ even my friend is hardly wants mc to be real, but when i send her those pic, she ask me if there is something going on between them. And she even says that they look good together(words from the diehard fan of mc). She know nothing about sa. At last, she seems doutbful about mc. But still want to deny it, she says, maybe this is one of the pd's plan. Then i just realize something. Maybe she is right. Maybe the pd aired sa moment bcoz they want us to see their interaction maybe? :D