[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest mongtieykook

Hi @qilas welcome to SA ship. Thanks for the info...to be honest before I read her twit I never know that kind of person really exist. After the paparazzi with their negative reports about JK, here is another person who need to learn 'respect'

I'm agree with all SA shipper here...just don't follow her.

Really like @mongtieykook‌ comment that "For every one that claim to be JK haters, there's 1000 more who love and adore him." One more SA hater then there would be thousands more SA shipper.

That line "for every one that claim to be jk haters,there's 1000 more who love and adore him" not my comment but @wanz comment!!hee :-??

WanZ said: I love seeing JK being so curious back there!
I think JJH intended to look at Mongji... (but he ended up looking at KG)
but JK, he for sure was watching JJH like a hawk preying for a mouse kekeke...

Can someone tell me what was actually happen till mc fan is in a rage. SungIm 58 said that "all spartace couple shipper. I'm sorry about my tweet. Sorry if you guys hurts. But i still can't forget what you said about mc too!!"

Was all of this chaos were made by one of our shipper? :-?

airplanegirl said: secreta said: Can someone tell me what was actually happen till mc fan is in a rage. SungIm 58 said that "all spartace couple shipper. I'm sorry about my tweet. Sorry if you guys hurts. But i still can't forget what you said about mc too!!" Was all of this chaos were made by one of our shipper? :-?

Just ignore that person...seriously she is sick...though we all have artists that we loved or adored..we will never know about their personal life including their choice of love...and if we response to that person...the matters will keep dragging...just focus on spreading our love for spartace and ignore all other posts that are not directly related to us in the first place.

Guest capableone

maybe if JK and JH announce their relationship and married that hater person will be gone crazy for real being so obsesive LOL

I have no idea about that person.. why he/she post like that.. maybe he/she has a strong reason and we dont know the reason behind that post.

She may hate our couple, but she still watching our couple moment right? Sometimes haters will give more attention than fans did. Lets call it "care". Just take that point, and throw away the rest.

I believe, she or he isnt the only one who hate our couple. Keep strong and try to "erase" our patience limit guys.. I know its hard to do, but it will be worth it.. ^^

Keep support our couple ♥

jas said: Just ignore that person...seriously she is sick...though we all have artists that we loved or adored..we will never know about their personal life including their choice of love...and if we response to that person...the matters will keep dragging...just focus on spreading our love for spartace and ignore all other posts that are not directly related to us in the first place.

i want to write about anything post in everywhere (twitter/FB/ig /tumblr*?*) about sa * especially hating comments*
first let them say whatever they want if they didn't post it in our pages , just ignore them . don't let people control our reaction . don't let people play with you and enjoy with our reaction .
second : in internet  (with all comes from around world different culture..etc ) there is something don't forget it .. it's age .. i have see many accounts *fans account in ig * the admin is 12 years old : ) i found child also about 9 years in another accounts : ) of course these people will write something and sometimes be more aggressive .in this situation we can't say they bad .. it's about age .. i hope you get my point 

**and i don't know anything about that person or his age .. just share my thoughts**

airplanegirl said: Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink... I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions. The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy. He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then. And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

gimo3 said:

airplanegirl said: Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink... I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions. The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy. He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then. And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

gimo3 said:

Guest mywebfoot

Hello Spartace shippers. I've been quietly lurking here for a while. Not quite a shipper, but I do, I really do see something interesting going on with these two. At the very least, it's a deep and meaningful friendship with these two.
Saw this on @spartacecouple's tumblr 
tumblr_ncyyjsAeVL1tjxrelo4_250.gif

Inspired by this moment, I wrote this drabble this morning. Hope it's ok to share here.