[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest forsomeotherreasons

I honestly cannot wait for JK announcing his relationship, but if he announces it through rm, I am sort of pessimistic it'd be JH. Although i really dont think it'd be YEH either.

There are a lot of evidences for our SA but I'm scared if the news breaks my heart. I'm so not read if it's not JH :(

Guest mongtieykook

I honestly cannot wait for JK announcing his relationship, but if he announces it through rm, I am sort of pessimistic it'd be JH. Although i really dont think it'd be YEH either.

There are a lot of evidences for our SA but I'm scared if the news breaks my heart. I'm so not read if it's not JH :(

I can't imagine if jk partner not jh,,jebal!!!let jh n jk married each other [-O<

JaneB said: why i have feeling that men plaid shirt JH bought is for JK...there are 3 people that we can consider that shirt belongs to: her dad, her younger brother and JK.but is that shirt too young for her dad (since he must be more than 60 years old). and i rarely see any Korean men wear plaid shirts (except JK when he wore black and orange plaid shirts during fan meeting)just my opinion and i maybe over delusion...it is possible that it is woman shirt through.

forsomeotherreasons said: I honestly cannot wait for JK announcing his relationship, but if he announces it through rm, I am sort of pessimistic it'd be JH. Although i really dont think it'd be YEH either. There are a lot of evidences for our SA but I'm scared if the news breaks my heart. I'm so not read if it's not JH :(

I just watch RM heroes eps.. when YJS success with his mission to help other people ( first game), he gave a thumb kiss to the girls's forehead ( who gave him the mission), is he want to "copy-paste" what JK did in Thailand FM? :)) Lol

As long as I watch RM, I've never see YJS did something like that.. its just looks funny and interesting .. kekekkekekekeek... even he also said like that :))

Guest luigee10

@forsomeotherreasons‌ him announcing about his relationship on running man probably makes it easier if the girl is also on the show. Know what I mean? >;}

Remembers that Mongji has a younger brother ... it may be for him.

Although I prefer that she buy something to Kookie  :D

I don't think its woman shirt @JaneB‌ the color is masculine color and it's too big for her (the shirt shoulder looks too wide to be a woman shirt)

Does anyone know how big and tall JH's brother is? I think (and hope) that shirt is for JK. It's look like a shirt for a man with broad shoulder...

Am I overly think about this? Hehehe...just try to think optimistic about our SA couple.

@forsomeotherreasons‌ him announcing about his relationship on running man probably makes it easier if the girl is also on the show. Know what I mean? >;}

@luigee10‌ reading your comment I start to imagine how he will anounce it..

Saying 'Hi all..I'm KJK and today is so special because I would to introduce my soon to be my wife to all of you...she's no other than our RM ace...SJH'

Or through some game like peppero game? Or the other member tease him and he opens his card? Or the PDs arrange a special episode 'RM jungle where Tiger and Lion fall in love'

Arrggh...so many imagination in my mind now.

Just look at his devastated face...
Everyone is looking at MC but him. He even turned his back towards them.

154wwpl.png
Credit to @loveablespartace

I remember watching episode 209, when the others were talking about MC, JK gave no reaction at all.
The others were laughing or smiling, except him.
I don't remember the exact when but it was around the mud pool (I think).
Usually he'll join in or adding tis and tat... but not that time.

typhoonam said:

JaneB

said: why i have feeling that men plaid shirt JH bought is for JK...there are 3 people that we can consider that shirt belongs to:

her dad, her younger brother

and JK.but is that shirt too young for her dad (since

he must be more than 60 years old

). and i rarely see any Korean men wear plaid shirts (except JK when he wore black and orange plaid shirts during fan meeting)just my opinion and i maybe over delusion...it is possible that it is woman shirt through.

Joo Sang Wook, Han Ye Seul, Jung Gyu Woon, Wang Ji Hye, and Han Sang Jin to Appear on “Running Man

running-man1.png

An upcoming episode of SBSRunning Man” will feature a lineup of guests that seldom make appearances on variety shows, including actors Joo Sang Wook, Han Ye Seul, Jung Gyu Woon, Wang Ji Hye, and Han Sang Jin.

According to an industry insider on October 15, these actors will be participating in a recording of “Running Man” this coming October 21 after confirming their appearance on the 14th.

The five actors are the lead roles of the new SBS drama titled “Birth of a Beauty,” which is set to begin airing on November 1...............

Article by Soompi

I really love Joo Sang Wook in the ep 77   :D

Guest forsomeotherreasons

I just thought it'd be very weird for JK to announce his relationship with JH through RM. we know RM never brought up the topic of SA. They talked about M*.It'd be too awkward for the audience.That's what I thought.
Although, I liked what you said here: luigee10 said: @forsomeotherreasons‌ him announcing about his relationship on running man probably makes it easier if the girl is also on the show. Know what I mean? >;}