[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SBS Awards 2021!

Congratulations to YSC for the Top Excellence Award! I'm super happy for him! He's worked hard and struggled a lot in finding his role in RM and character separate from his comedian persona.

I was hoping for JSJ to get the daesang, but SBS gave him the Honorary Employee Award as a consolation prize instead. 

Also RM for Top Excellence in Variety Program. BoPil, in my opinion, has done a really good job this year. especially given LKS's departure.

Now for the SA moments:

As with most precious SBS Awards, SA stay together. I think the camera panned to them more often because they're in a popular loveline this year (and nominated for best couple).

Spoiler

I like to imagine SA are gossiping about SBS's management. More likely they were figuring out what they'd say in an acceptance speech.

Spoiler

When SBS was showing clips of the nominees for Best Couple, we can see SA's reactions in the bottom right:

Spoiler

A zoom in on that moment:

Spoiler

SA dancing:

Spoiler

SA gossiping about SBS again:

Spoiler

When presenting Best Couple Award, JSM and YSC asked KJK what he'd choose between best couple award with SJH or a daesang. Like any person with common sense, he picked daesang, but OF COURSE he had to cover SJH's ears so she couldn't heard. In my opinion, this moment was probably planned beforehand, but they made it look so natural.

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple Tweets, thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

For those that haven't seen, someone posted recently that she saw KJK and SJH in LA together about two years ago. I have screenshots, but I don't want to post her username on a public forum. I'm also a bit cautious to share, because I don't want people tagging, KJK, SJH, or Tiny about this.

I'll transcribe what she said:

"They've been together for soooo long!! I don't know them before not a fan to them before when I saw them in LA. I only start watching RM a year ago that's when I started following Song Ji Hyo. Love her and funny Kwang So."

After being questioned by fans to say more, she added:

"I think almost 2 yrs ago. That's when I found out that they are popular in Korea. In here in the US once we see an actress or actor hi hello is enough like normal people. Confirm to HAHA lol"

"lol you guys really fanatic [] she's very pretty and kind she smile to all the people saying hello to her . That's why I started searching her name who she is now love all her movies and Running Man"

When asked if she was sure it was KJK and SJH:

"I think my eyes still clear knows who's who they are. I'm not a person taking pics once we saw a celebrity.. like I said I'm not a fanatic don't know them before but I've seen them clear in my eyes. Thank you"

"I also saw Song Hye Kyo and SJK in LA long time ago but like I said we treat them like normal regular people here. Most Americans doesn't even knows Korean celebrities."

My thoughts:

Well, if SA have been dating awhile, I would expect SJH to have accompanied him on an LA visit (or multiple). Two years ago would have been 2019-ish (before the pandemic). I would also expect them to be more open in LA. Like the person said, Americans don't really know K-celebs, and likely K-celebs get the VIP treatment in the Korean communities there. 

Please take this with a grain of salt. The person could be a fan making up rumors. I personally don't get that vibe, which is why I thought it'd be worth discussing. Again, please don't spam the poster or tag SA or their friends in posts about this. Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

For those that haven't seen, someone posted recently that she saw KJK and SJH in LA together about two years ago. I have screenshots, but I don't want to post her username on a public forum. I'm also a bit cautious to share, because I don't want people tagging, KJK, SJH, or Tiny about this.

I'll transcribe what she said:

"They've been together for soooo long!! I don't know them before not a fan to them before when I saw them in LA. I only start watching RM a year ago that's when I started following Song Ji Hyo. Love her and funny Kwang So."

After being questioned by fans to say more, she added:

"I think almost 2 yrs ago. That's when I found out that they are popular in Korea. In here in the US once we see an actress or actor hi hello is enough like normal people. Confirm to HAHA lol"

"lol you guys really fanatic [] she's very pretty and kind she smile to all the people saying hello to her . That's why I started searching her name who she is now love all her movies and Running Man"

When asked if she was sure it was KJK and SJH:

"I think my eyes still clear knows who's who they are. I'm not a person taking pics once we saw a celebrity.. like I said I'm not a fanatic don't know them before but I've seen them clear in my eyes. Thank you"

"I also saw Song Hye Kyo and SJK in LA long time ago but like I said we treat them like normal regular people here. Most Americans doesn't even knows Korean celebrities."

My thoughts:

Well, if SA have been dating awhile, I would expect SJH to have accompanied him on an LA visit (or multiple). Two years ago would have been 2019-ish (before the pandemic). I would also expect them to be more open in LA. Like the person said, Americans don't really know K-celebs, and likely K-celebs get the VIP treatment in the Korean communities there. 

Please take this with a grain of salt. The person could be a fan making up rumors. I personally don't get that vibe, which is why I thought it'd be worth discussing. Again, please don't spam the poster or tag SA or their friends in posts about this. Thank you!

I saw this as well! but for the life of me i couldn't remember which account the person commented on when i wanted to see if there's a follow up to the comment. This would've explained an earlier post on this forum (i think it was yours? Or maybe someone else's) wondering about Tiny's tweet regarding getting SJH to buy him lottery tickets the next time she's in LA.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fs10 said:

I saw this as well! but for the life of me i couldn't remember which account the person commented on when i wanted to see if there's a follow up to the comment. This would've explained an earlier post on this forum (i think it was yours? Or maybe someone else's) wondering about Tiny's tweet regarding getting SJH to buy him lottery tickets the next time she's in LA.

I also saw this post. I knew exactly which a/c and which post that person commented but last I checked yesterday the comment was already deleted. Maybe because it blew up the original commenter feels annoyed and delete the comment. It IS kinda annoying seeing some fans questioning her whether the ppl she saw was really JH and JK. 

And I also look at the commenter's IG and I think she's not a fan making up rumour. I think she's a mom (around 50-ish) because I saw her pic with her son. The IG account also looks genuine 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kim HaengBok said:

I also saw this post. I knew exactly which a/c and which post that person commented but last I checked yesterday the comment was already deleted. Maybe because it blew up the original commenter feels annoyed and delete the comment. It IS kinda annoying seeing some fans questioning her whether the ppl she saw was really JH and JK. 

And I also look at the commenter's IG and I think she's not a fan making up rumour. I think she's a mom (around 50-ish) because I saw her pic with her son. The IG account also looks genuine 

Well, too bad for her getting the attention for speaking out.

Anyway, sooner or later, whether this is true or not, the answer will come out.

Kinda meh when they didn't win the SBS couple award, but probably they don't want it at the very beginning to avoid further attention (as if current attention level not high enough already)

• Like 1

One more thing, I just want to say that I really enjoyed the Outrun By RM Ep 8 released yesterday. I love seeing how JH freely doing skinship with JK throughout the ep especially when they are watching the old RM eps and answering the quiz.  She is also funnier and more active here. I wonder what makes her more comfortable here compared to in RM/if it looks different due to the editing differences bet Outrun vs RM. Anyhow, if this is how she is going to act in Outrun, I don't mind having her in more eps :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

58 minutes ago, Kim HaengBok said:

One more thing, I just want to say that I really enjoyed the Outrun By RM Ep 8 released yesterday. I love seeing how JH freely doing skinship with JK throughout the ep especially when they are watching the old RM eps and answering the quiz.  She is also funnier and more active here. I wonder what makes her more comfortable here compared to in RM/if it looks different due to the editing differences bet Outrun vs RM. Anyhow, if this is how she is going to act in Outrun, I don't mind having her in more eps :tounge_wink:

IKR! Enjoyed it as well. But the episode was more like a group of close friends hanging out and reminiscing (albeit in front of cameras), it's probably why they are quite carefree. Bopil seems to be taking notes though.  I like how he's attentive and was taking note of the group's demeanor when they were reminiscing (when he brought up the idea of bringing back old penalties). Hopefully the good points from old episodes can be adapted and refreshed with new input from Bopil's team

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Deathsnipez said:

Interesting development, found this article. I have not seen this photo anywhere else before

An intimate photo of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook spread on New Year’s Day? - KBIZoom

really really hope they will announce for real, crossing fingers and hope it became real asap

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote spammers, thanks!

On 1/2/2022 at 5:32 PM, Deathsnipez said:

Interesting development, found this article. I have not seen this photo anywhere else before

An intimate photo of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook spread on New Year’s Day? - KBIZoom

Is the photo real? I saw it once a few days ago but as I did not see it being discussed anywhere I thought it is an edited photo. Anyway this is an old photo. She wore that clothes during RM ep 484 I think.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since I got the english translation of JK's One Man, I keep on feeling that the song might be his most heartfelt confession to JH

English Translation

It must've been a long time. Long enough for these words to become colorless.

Even if I just see your eyes, I know everything,
Like your friend, like your shadow.

We must've been together always. When you're having hard time and you are sad,
even when you're lonely. Holding onto separation a bit longer,
Even when I'm hurting to wipe away your tears..

There's a man. Who loves you so much.
There's a man. Who can't even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

To make you laugh, I think of only that and
When and where ever you are I'm watching you and missing you.
And who worries of only you,

There's a man. Who loves you so much.
There's a man. Who can't even say I love you.
By your side I put my hand out and
at a path were you can always reach me
I, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

For the thousandth time I swallow and again for ten thousandth time I try to set
everything straight. I want to tell you. I think I'm going to go insane but.
I want to embrace you all at one but...

There's a girl, who doesn't know I'm like this.
Who receives love but doesn't even know that it is love.
Leaving you, who is as foolish as I and sad,
At this moment tears come but I'm happy.
It's because you're by my side

come on... this literally his heart turn to song :D:D
remember JH said in pyjama friends that JK is the one that helped her through her dark times? and she won't be here today if not because of his support?

and then this song:

Kim Jong Kook & ATEEZ - 바다 보러 갈래? (Be My Lover) (English Translation)

You know, I think I love you
I haven't told you yet
A word in the back of my mind
We may become awkward for a while
But today I'll say to you
Do you wanna go see the sea tonight?

Yes
We
For all the broken hearts
L-O-V-E

As if something's going on to you
Your expression makes me worry
Saying that I want to see the sea
I'm giving myself excuse to go see you

I'm trying to hide my concern about you (Tries to hide it)
Telling you some lame jokes (Like a fool)
But my heart wants to take your pain for you

Ha-ha-ha
Bring them, bring them, who made you cry?
I'm gonna give them a lesson, baby
It's all right, it's all right, free your time anytime
So we can leave, ayy

When the sea breeze is good
And you smile, I can't take it anymore, amigo
Above me, after me, with hidden intention
I hope you don't feel uncomfortable (Please)

my shippy heart just screaming :P:P:P

On 12/23/2021 at 9:38 AM, Kim HaengBok said:

I've said it before and I am going to say it again. I  :wub: their interaction on OBRM. What we got on OBRM Ep 12 (the conversation and taking care of e/o) n 13 (the skinships) + skinships in OBRM ep 3 & 8 are what we will never get in RM (except from bts/out of focus vid). Too bad OBRM ends next week. I would love to have more eps featuring them in OBRM :wacko::wacko:

• Like 1