[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

guys, there's a lot of heavy spartace moments in this episode. Look at the instagram spartace fanpages. 

There are so many I feel like I’m on cloud nine.

Both initiated moves, both are physically always drawn to each other.. argh love it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fgtoev1 said:

There are so many I feel like I’m on cloud nine.

Both initiated moves, both are physically always drawn to each other.. argh love it!

Honestly, i was in the border thinking Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were just close friends before but they've had a lot of skinship moments lately. 

• Like 1

Hi Spartace shippers!

I just have one request. Please do not come over to other threads to create hate between shippers. Your fellow shipper @luffy123abc loves trolling on both the YEH-KJK and JSM-KJK shipper thread and is purposely doing so to create animosity amongst shippers. While we all ship different people, at the end of the day one thing that we all have in common is that we want KJK to find someone to love so let's not be so toxic. Please promote healthy shipping and respect one another despite our ships. 

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

An avid fan of RM and I always love it when we get Spartace moments unexpectedly. Today, was one of them and it was an extremely pleasant one! It’s like RM knows what we want to hear... lol XD I can’t stop repeating the scene where JH is the only one who went to his team and they teased them about being a couple but even before that so many moments!! Usually KJK doesn’t let anyone just do anything to him and let it slide but for JH, it’s always ok! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Emily Bett R said:

Your fellow shipper @luffy123abc loves trolling on both the YEH-KJK and JSM-KJK shipper thread and is purposely doing so to create animosity amongst shippers

Hi! I would just like to say sorry to hear that ... but ... I would really like to clarify that that shipper DOES NOT represent the whole fandom. I personally have no idea there is even a YEH-KJK thread. So for us lot to go there and subject ourselves to that  side ... I don’t think a lot of us would do that willingly.

I hope the tagged shipper would stop doing that. Let’s be respectful of all ships yeah?

Thanks for notifying, and take care @Emily Bett R!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm have mixed feeling about this recent ep (547). Well we've been fed after few weeks or months being left out by them. Everyone is happy with their comeback, everything is back like how it used to be. Esp jongkook, he is not denying things anymore. Although it was a skit(lol we still dont know if it was a skit or an actual things).

The members' reaction was always suspicious. Idk if im spoiling things but i hope yall have watch it. Lets talk about Haha. As we know, haha always been excited when any lovelines were brought up (esp if it is jong kook or sechan and a bit of kwangsoo, mostly jongkook). In the last mission(quiz), haha was quite, he did some teasing but it feels like its not the usual Ha Dong Hoon that we know. In my opinion, there's two things that can lead this. It is either jongkook has announce anything to them but not with jihyo or spartace finally making a move. Or maybe he is just busy with his youtube lol.

+When jihyo come out from jk's house, you can see haha's face is a bit dry(betrayed?) while saying 야 대단하다 [yah daedanhada].. i too going to explain a bit misunderstanding in this scene.

A lot of people questioning why jihyo sleeps in jk's house as we see she chooses jaesuk for lunch. Here's my point, kwangsoo said jongkook was angry because they didn't choose him(this prove that ks is with jk all the time after lunch(they might just chilling after eating in the living room)). After that ks too said, "jihyo must be sleeping in that room" which maybe means jaesuk's house's room is not available, so she went next door to sleep. And maybe thats why the pd is the one that wake her up. I hope this make sense but at least we can enjoy a tiny bit spartace's crumbs.

Now im going to talk about Somin. I think she has the best reaction out of all (but jaesuk and sechan have the best reaction too). Anyway somin is genuinely more cheerful and happy when spartace was mentioned. Her reaction when spartace arrived at jaesuk's house was uncontrollable. She's quickly hide her face because of a sudden happy reaction she's having(or maybe shes just scared that jongkook was left alone with jihyo in the team). When the penalty scenes being played, one of them need to go barefooted and as we know jk is that gentlemen towards women, so he should prevent playing rock paper scissors in the first place lol. Bias it is. Somin was soo cute when she said "okayyy~ yeyeyeye~~^^" and suddenly singing loveable lmao she's lowkey teasing them.

You've read so far but i never points out why im having mixed feeling.. here's why↓

1. The skit they're playing really looks like a joke between friends but him saying we've been dating along time and jihyo making her move makes me fall for them again

2. When they're trying to figure the coin quiz, you can see their hand is a bit awkward(it was a mere moments, u barely can notice it)

3. Them having a comfortable quiet moment while waiting the other members always makes me thing whether they're or not

4. I think ive said this, haha was quiet bcs maybe he knows jk's relationship status(with anyone else) or he knows spartace are real so he keep it low

5. And im just going to wait for the next episode (whats going to happen), time will tell

Btw im new here but I've been reading this forum for quite few years. This forum is dying too, pls make it alive again dear spartace shippers!! I love reading opinions here and there. Sorry for any inconveniences. Plus, jihyo dyed her hair red!! Lol but we've seen people scattering saying jk dyed too hahah! Maybe it was sunlight's reflection but we dont know! Let's wait

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Finally back here in this forum after quite some time. Although I have stopped writing FFs for them for a couple of years already, my mind and my heart still root for them. There was never a time that I've doubted that they are not together. So, it's really such a good feeling to be seeing Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo act at ease even though they have been teased by the other members. I think they are just trying to weigh in the situation given the fact that both of them are busy celebrities. I hope they admit whatever REALationship they have before Kwang Soo and Sun Bin announce to get married. Haha! There were rumors that the latter couple are already living in together. Hopefully, KJK gets to announce things to us right away when both he and JH are already ready. **fingers crossed**

• Like 3

On 3/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, darkgreysky said:

I'm have mixed feeling about this recent ep (547). Well we've been fed after few weeks or months being left out by them. Everyone is happy with their comeback, everything is back like how it used to be. Esp jongkook, he is not denying things anymore. Although it was a skit(lol we still dont know if it was a skit or an actual things).

The members' reaction was always suspicious. Idk if im spoiling things but i hope yall have watch it. Lets talk about Haha. As we know, haha always been excited when any lovelines were brought up (esp if it is jong kook or sechan and a bit of kwangsoo, mostly jongkook). In the last mission(quiz), haha was quite, he did some teasing but it feels like its not the usual Ha Dong Hoon that we know. In my opinion, there's two things that can lead this. It is either jongkook has announce anything to them but not with jihyo or spartace finally making a move. Or maybe he is just busy with his youtube lol.

+When jihyo come out from jk's house, you can see haha's face is a bit dry(betrayed?) while saying 야 대단하다 [yah daedanhada].. i too going to explain a bit misunderstanding in this scene.

A lot of people questioning why jihyo sleeps in jk's house as we see she chooses jaesuk for lunch. Here's my point, kwangsoo said jongkook was angry because they didn't choose him(this prove that ks is with jk all the time after lunch(they might just chilling after eating in the living room)). After that ks too said, "jihyo must be sleeping in that room" which maybe means jaesuk's house's room is not available, so she went next door to sleep. And maybe thats why the pd is the one that wake her up. I hope this make sense but at least we can enjoy a tiny bit spartace's crumbs.

Now im going to talk about Somin. I think she has the best reaction out of all (but jaesuk and sechan have the best reaction too). Anyway somin is genuinely more cheerful and happy when spartace was mentioned. Her reaction when spartace arrived at jaesuk's house was uncontrollable. She's quickly hide her face because of a sudden happy reaction she's having(or maybe shes just scared that jongkook was left alone with jihyo in the team). When the penalty scenes being played, one of them need to go barefooted and as we know jk is that gentlemen towards women, so he should prevent playing rock paper scissors in the first place lol. Bias it is. Somin was soo cute when she said "okayyy~ yeyeyeye~~^^" and suddenly singing loveable lmao she's lowkey teasing them.

You've read so far but i never points out why im having mixed feeling.. here's why↓

1. The skit they're playing really looks like a joke between friends but him saying we've been dating along time and jihyo making her move makes me fall for them again

2. When they're trying to figure the coin quiz, you can see their hand is a bit awkward(it was a mere moments, u barely can notice it)

3. Them having a comfortable quiet moment while waiting the other members always makes me thing whether they're or not

4. I think ive said this, haha was quiet bcs maybe he knows jk's relationship status(with anyone else) or he knows spartace are real so he keep it low

5. And im just going to wait for the next episode (whats going to happen), time will tell

Btw im new here but I've been reading this forum for quite few years. This forum is dying too, pls make it alive again dear spartace shippers!! I love reading opinions here and there. Sorry for any inconveniences. Plus, jihyo dyed her hair red!! Lol but we've seen people scattering saying jk dyed too hahah! Maybe it was sunlight's reflection but we dont know! Let's wait

Well to be fair, KJK and SJH only so obvious for past 2 episodes, in fact some already said that ep547 will be another epic episode about Spartace. So is only nature this forum a bit dead till now due to not-so-obvious-thingy between them.

Plus previously we can see lots of spartace moments when there are fan meetings, which we know due to COVID-19 so no more fan meeting = no chances of glimpse of more spartace moment...

We really can only hope and wait isn't it LOL~

On 3/31/2021 at 5:45 PM, BlackLotus1025 said:

Finally back here in this forum after quite some time. Although I have stopped writing FFs for them for a couple of years already, my mind and my heart still root for them. There was never a time that I've doubted that they are not together. So, it's really such a good feeling to be seeing Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo act at ease even though they have been teased by the other members. I think they are just trying to weigh in the situation given the fact that both of them are busy celebrities. I hope they admit whatever REALationship they have before Kwang Soo and Sun Bin announce to get married. Haha! There were rumors that the latter couple are already living in together. Hopefully, KJK gets to announce things to us right away when both he and JH are already ready. **fingers crossed**

Yes we can only hope this will become true.

But I always think that if the relationship is true all this while, the only things that stops them to make it public is Running Man. I mean I seriously don't think KJK and SJH can continue anymore in RM if they decided to make it public. Rumors is one thing, but make it real and public is another thing.

I have a feeling that the moment RM on its last episode, announcements will come if Spartace is true.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Xonos said:

Yes we can only hope this will become true.

But I always think that if the relationship is true all this while, the only things that stops them to make it public is Running Man. I mean I seriously don't think KJK and SJH can continue anymore in RM if they decided to make it public. Rumors is one thing, but make it real and public is another thing.

I have a feeling that the moment RM on its last episode, announcements will come if Spartace is true.

Hello there, @Xonos! Indeed that's the only thing we can do for now. 

I guess it's one of the reasons if not the main reason why they are not announcing it yet. Both of them can really play the strings in our hearts especially when they have push-and-pull moments. I wonder if things could've changed if they didn't fight for their Running Man positions as two of the main members. Could they have been announced as an official couple now? But of course, knowing that both of them are public figures, they have to think million times on whether they'd like to disclose their relationship or not. As we've all been doing, we can just only hope, pray, and wish that our ship is indeed sailing. Haha. Who knows the destination is near, and we'd hear that landing sound of the ship. I've already waited for almost 10 years, one month or a year seems to be not that hard eh? Haha! 

Frankly though, I definitely wish to hear good news soon. The last two episodes have given us so much, that's why waiting for them to admit whether they are or they are not has been really hyping me up. Haha. 

• Like 1

There are several reasons why this thread's activity has slowed down. Obviously fandoms feed on content and 2020 wasn't generous with Spartace. However, the causes weren't necessarily pertaining to SA; PDs' choices on RM, Covid-19 banning them from holding fanmeets & other events, no continuation of Big Picture (a source of various SA references), lack of guesting in each other's shows and so on. Moreover, the majority of shippers frequent social media where the SA fandom thrives, as well as Discord servers and other chatgroups. Personally, I prefer places that don't brim with blatant fans' delusions, but the point is a lot of us who were active here, are still very much involved with SA.

From today's RM live:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNR5oJWBL15/

A quite funny SA exchange of glances. Whereas they were all turning towards each other during their cute antics and variety-type banter, SJH is the only one who reacted like this as soon as KJK blurted out he'll do a personal live (seemingly on top of his head), something he hasn't done before and will be unrelated to RM. Other highlights include KJK's aegyo and SJH's Rollin'. She briefly turned towards KJK when she was about to start, as if she was checking out with him, despite KJK not saying anything and the majority of the group sitting on her left.

About episodes 547 and 548, I echo everyone enjoying the abundance of their natural interactions, comfortable skinship and genuinely beaming faces. I could do without the overt variety-style teasing though, not a fan of it. Still, the rule of thumb remains; any SA is better than no SA.

There are a couple of points I've already discussed with other SA fans. Firstly, in ep 547, KJK's saying "we've been dating for a long time" is unlikely to have been a joke. Basically, believing SA is real and considering this as a joke are almost mutually exclusive and I'll explain why. If KJK was jesting, this would open two paths: 1) They aren't a couple, just friends in a loveline. 2) They are a couple, but have started dating recently, sometime in 2019+. However, no 2 is highly unlikely. It's a naive theory inspired by the many Korean dramas the fans watch. SA are two adults of modern times living and working within a tough, competitive and overly sexualised industry, chances are they wouldn't wait until the recent months/years to begin a relationship. Consequently, if what KJK said was untrue, this would lead to path no 1, aka their not being a couple. The only other option left is that KJK wasn't jesting in the first place, but actually admitted the truth and presented it as a joke. This explanation is reinforced by everything else we've known and noticed about SA throughout the years. To better understand this, consider the alternative, that he had instead answered "Yes, we've recently become a couple". This being false would have made no difference, they could be friends or in a long-term relationship and in both cases it would stand as a joke.

I'd like to quote linzer03 here: "SA weren't a loveline until 2019. So it's not a statement based on "RM canon"." She also pointed out that people who aren't comfortable with skits tend to draw inspiration from their actual experiences, thus KJK may have resorted to telling the truth, knowing that most of the audience would treat it as a joke.

Speaking about skits, RM put emphasis on the term in ep 547, but in my opinion the scene lacked the typical role-playing characteristics and, in fact, wasn't much different from any other variety-style romantic teasing we've seen, regardless if the feelings involved were true (LKS/LSB) or fake (Monday Couple). We wouldn't call most of those interactions as "skits". The same cannot be said for ep 548; here we have a skit concept, well defined roles and apparent improvisation according to script. The SA introduction is pretty edited, the segment cuts abruptly to the nuts game, the whole part with KJK wearing the headpiece that reacts to emotional charge is missing. That part ties up well with the idea of KJK (and perhaps SJH) answering to rumours and personal questions. Most of the signing-with-HH segment also feels like role-playing, in which SA engage very casually - something they haven't got us used to. Perhaps the only moment that made an impression on me is KJK's reaction to HH's reveal about the photo in his possession. KJK falters and tries to continue his sentence 3 times. If HH's threat was a joke that KJK didn't like, he could just ask him to behave like he's often done in similar situations. If it was a joke that KJK had no problem playing along with due to the script, why would he flounder instead of delivering the next line, "are you crazy?" or "I want to buy it" ? Therefore, I think SA were prepared for the main concept of their being artists linked through dating rumours under the same agency, but HH's choice to "blackmail" them with real photos elicited more genuine reactions. Noting here that I am only referring to the "loveline" segments. Everything else, from SA laughing and enjoying the games together, to SJH sneakily passing walnuts to KJK (typical behaviour of couples and immediate family), was pretty wholesome.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

• 3 weeks later...

why do i feel that there's something brewing... maybe i'm overthinking buuuttt... spartace is super sus right now... they are probably aware of the hype that they are creating. it will not be good if kjk announce marriage to somebody else now. there's gonna be lots of negative comments if ever it's not sjh because of the false hope... kjk i think is aware of that and haha too... it's better if they remain awkward if he's with someone else. sooo... 

am i the only one who feels this way? :flushed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, <3Spartace said:

why do i feel that there's something brewing... maybe i'm overthinking buuuttt... spartace is super sus right now... they are probably aware of the hype that they are creating. it will not be good if kjk announce marriage to somebody else now. there's gonna be lots of negative comments if ever it's not sjh because of the false hope... kjk i think is aware of that and haha too... it's better if they remain awkward if he's with someone else. sooo... 

am i the only one who feels this way? :flushed:

What makes you feel that way?

Look, if one day, unfortunately KJK or even SJH announce their own partner, this ship sanked, we as fans can only be sad but support and wish them well and happiness...No negative comments etc as this is just us all ship wishing...

Like I said many times before, RM won't run forever, unfortunately...Perhaps that time all will be cleared...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...

With LKS announcement he is leaving RM... what do you guys think will happen to RM? Do you guys think RM will last?  Could it lead to maybe KJK AND SJH announcement leaving RM as well and shocking the world they are indeed together? Lol

just my spartace wish but of course all due respect if they ever announce their significant other as someone else 

1 hour ago, musicalflow. said:

With LKS announcement he is leaving RM... what do you guys think will happen to RM? Do you guys think RM will last?  Could it lead to maybe KJK AND SJH announcement leaving RM as well and shocking the world they are indeed together? Lol

just my spartace wish but of course all due respect if they ever announce their significant other as someone else 

Last time when Gary leave RM, it also seems like RM won't sustain etc...But now it seems okay...

But for LKS, I would say maybe his influence is way bigger than Gary, so the effect maybe more severe...

It really depends on how much viewer remain after LKS departure because let's face it, RM itself already exceeds expectation on how long it runs. So if the viewership after LKS left drop and not improving, eventually RM will need to go down...

What shocked me the most is LKS decided to leave instead of announcing hiatus, as we really don't mind if LKS take a hiatus on health issues and come back fresh after few months. I mean as a fans we certainly can wait. So it makes me wonder does SBS had planned for RM to exit in the very near future, hence LKS think might as well leave instead of announcing hiatus. As if he announce hiatus, by the time he is okay to come back, RM already no more...

One extreme situation is that, RM might as well exit along with LKS leaving, but so far I didn't see any indication yet though...

Now coming back to our lovely couple(?) which are KJK and SJH, if they really had been together, with no more RM burden, I believe they will announce it some time after RM go down as a respect to RM. I mean announcing relationship right after RM sounds a bit like improper...

But recent Oh My Duckling episode does cast some doubts over KJK though, I mean a room dedicated for house gym? If they get married, will it be enough space for SJH to live at all?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, rmghost said:

Did anyone see the latest episode where jk and jh were drawing together while watching the somin skit?

Yes!!! I just finished the episode. I got excited.. these past few episodes they’ve been sitting next to each other quite frequent too. 

I got happy when KJK was selected for one of the games and to see her reaction. Later on go more excited when she was sitting next to him watching So Min’s skit. IMO, they were more concentrated on their notes/doodle rather than watching the skit cus their responses were a little late. I also noticed how JK’s arm around her got closer and she end up sitting closer to him too. At first it almost seem like they were exchanging little notes on the whiteboard first because she was using the eraser to block the GoPro but later on when they started drawing, the eraser moved to give us an idea of what they were doing. 

• Like 3

The drawing moment was so cute. They were sitting at the position and closeness of a couple and seriously doing what wasn't even related with the mission lol. Plus their reactions, especially JK's immediately controlled smile, when JH fixed the eyes, it's really hard to not believe they're not together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNhPyPhe7e/?utm_medium=copy_link

Actually I've been having mixed feelings about whether they'll eventually get married or not throughout these years, but I'm very convinced they're indeed dating at this point of time. I'd love to know the thoughts from you all too.

• Like 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• 1 month later...