Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

Running Man Ep 480

 

5:55 - So they talked about the wedding bouquet myth on RM. A few months ago (IDK the exact date but maybe someone else does), SJH caught her friend's bouquet at a wedding, and there was talk on this sub about whether SJH would get married in six month or had no plans for marry for three years or was just not superstitious in general. Interestingly, when they talked about in on RM, KJK seemed to know about it ("if you don't then you can't get married for three years or something") and was agreeing with YJS. SJH remained silent. Just an interesting tidbit. 

14:00 - JSM tells the guests not to misunderstand; the loveline's because YSC is the only single guy on the show. You then see JSJ look at the guests and says "Yes". Then, KJK has to step in a point out that he is officially single. JSM has made this mistake before in ep 358. The clues said that one of the spies was unmarried, and she considered only LKS and YSC to be the unmarried men on the show. Make this mistake once and you can write it off as an accident, make this mistake twice and it's getting really suspicious. 

14:17 - Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like SJH says "can't see you, can't see you" after JSM says KJK is taken and HH tells KJK to make her invisible. 

25:55 - SJH bets 8 coins on KJK with confidence.

32:28 - After KJK wins, he goes straight to SJH and they do their hand-holding celebration. 

35:46 - SJH loses to be on KJK and LKS's team

43:52 - KJK says it can't be a quiz because SJH wouldn't be ranked so high. 

47:16 - After SJH gets the answer right, KJK teases her by saying that's the only king she's ever heard up (SJH's fan is disappointed).

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Random thoughts Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like

14 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Running Man Ep 480

 

5:55 - So they talked about the wedding bouquet myth on RM. A few months ago (IDK the exact date but maybe someone else does), SJH caught her friend's bouquet at a wedding, and there was talk on this sub about whether SJH would get married in six month or had no plans for marry for three years or was just not superstitious in general. Interestingly, when they talked about in on RM, KJK seemed to know about it ("if you don't then you can't get married for three years or something") and was agreeing with YJS. SJH remained silent. Just an interesting tidbit. 

14:00 - JSM tells the guests not to misunderstand; the loveline's because YSC is the only single guy on the show. You then see JSJ look at the guests and says "Yes". Then, KJK has to step in a point out that he is officially single. JSM has made this mistake before in ep 358. The clues said that one of the spies was unmarried, and she considered only LKS and YSC to be the unmarried men on the show. Make this mistake once and you can write it off as an accident, make this mistake twice and it's getting really suspicious. 

14:17 - Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like SJH says "can't see you, can't see you" after JSM says KJK is taken and HH tells KJK to make her invisible. 

25:55 - SJH bets 8 coins on KJK with confidence.

32:28 - After KJK wins, he goes straight to SJH and they do their hand-holding celebration. 

35:46 - SJH loses to be on KJK and LKS's team

43:52 - KJK says it can't be a quiz because SJH wouldn't be ranked so high. 

47:16 - After SJH gets the answer right, KJK teases her by saying that's the only king she's ever heard up (SJH's fan is disappointed).

 

Well, KJK technically speaking is not married yet, and as long as he is not, he can be still consider single. (Of coz we all know and hope that actually he already dating SJH in secret and all RM members actually knew this all along)

 

On 12/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, jay92 said:

Hi, its been a long time, I lost my old account. So many new family, I do miss old member with all of their analysis and argument.

 

Its just itch my head to share this, this episode one of baby vox, Lee Hee-Jin, came right? but nobody bring up eun hye any more, while so min said the only single member is Se Chan. This make me believe that the dispatch at the end of year will announce sparta ace. As Kang Ha Na keep coming and already be the guest with most appearances, I suspect after announcement the chance of ji hyo will leave RM is big, while jong kook will remain as a member, ji hyo position will be replace by Ha Na. This is just my thought or guess. I love to see spartace to keep running with us, but its much better to see them married even if its mean one of them will draw back from the program.

 

Have a happy week every body, also please pray for me as I soon facing my thesis defense for my master degree. 

 

Thank youu

 

When I saw Kang Ha Na again, the thoughts of "maybe KHN will become permanent RM member" does cross my mind. In fact, there had been no update at all for her till YJS just skipped her and proceed to next guest. I mean, why the frequent appearance?

 

Initially SJH also appear as a guest in RM, only later become permanent members after all. Even JSM not appear that often before she become permanent members of RM.

 

Or...KHN have nothing to do right now so she just jump right in...

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I’ve been a reader on this forum for a while but I’ve only just made an account. I noticed that a spartace fan account on instagram (I think it was @mylovespartace) made a post about kjk’s five brothers show newest episode where he says that while he’s thrifty, he doesn’t hesitate to spend on his girlfriend. Keep in mind that he said girlfriend, not ex girlfriend. I know that kjk has brought up stories about his exes on the five brothers show quite a lot, which is unusual for him since he’s usually quite secretive about his personal love life. However, I think it’s strange that kjk refers to him being willing to spend money on his girlfriend as something he’s doing in the present, and not in the past tense “I used to spend money on my girlfriend”. This is not a mistranslation on the english subs either, kjk is referring to his girlfriend in the present tense even in korean. He’s not telling a story about an experience he had with his (ex-)girlfriend but instead he’s talking about a behaviour that he exhibits with his girlfriend. It might not mean anything, but I find it strange considering that the public consensus is that kjk is single and therefore would not have a girlfriend to spend money on. Seo Jang Hoon also tried to deflect the topic in case viewers narrowed in on the fact that kjk mentioned he has a girlfriend by saying “they’re also called gfriend!” (referring to the guests from gfriend, which is pronounced the same way as “girlfriend” in korean) which leads me to think that kjk really does have a girlfriend, otherwise why would seo jang hoon feel the need to draw attention away from kjk mentioning an ex, which knetz know he’s had a few for sure. Also, as much as I hate to say it considering that spartace is my favourite ship and I really hope spartace is real, I have a feeling that the “girlfriend” that kjk is referring to is not sjh. Sjh previously mentioned on MUD that she doesn’t mind the fact that kjk is thrifty and doesn’t like to spend money extravagantly, which leads me to believe that sjh also lives a relatively thrifty lifestyle, and thus would not ask kjk to spend money on her. Thanks for reading my post forum sunbaenims! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Xonos said:

Well, KJK technically speaking is not married yet, and as long as he is not, he can be still consider single. (Of coz we all know and hope that actually he already dating SJH in secret and all RM members actually knew this all along)

then, she forget to include LKS too, since he's not married although he's currently dating LSB.

 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Xonos said:

When I saw Kang Ha Na again, the thoughts of "maybe KHN will become permanent RM member" does cross my mind. In fact, there had been no update at all for her till YJS just skipped her and proceed to next guest. I mean, why the frequent appearance?

 

Initially SJH also appear as a guest in RM, only later become permanent members after all. Even JSM not appear that often before she become permanent members of RM.

 

Or...KHN have nothing to do right now so she just jump right in...

well, if you remember, back in 2017 Jo Se Ho appear quite often on rm. some viewers thought that he might be added as a new member, even JSH himself thought so. but it turn out as a false alarm. 

why ? coz rm doesn't need additional member, jsm and ysc is more than enough.

maybe JSH appear often because he's funny and could interact really well with the members.

and maybe, that's also the reason why KHN guested again after only 3 weeks.

 

11 hours ago, tasg said:

Sjh previously mentioned on MUD that she doesn’t mind the fact that kjk is thrifty and doesn’t like to spend money extravagantly, which leads me to believe that sjh also lives a relatively thrifty lifestyle, and thus would not ask kjk to spend money on her. Thanks for reading my post forum sunbaenims! 

first of all, welcome to the forum.

 

second, i think you missed something. sjh said that she thrift to herself but she likes treating and buying foods, and it's similiar to kjk.

even if sjh never asked him to spend money on her, it could be kjk's initiative to do so, as a surprise maybe ?

 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, Ami Yamie said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Same sweater same shoes with sjh haishh i'm so so sad....

oh reaalllyyyy.........(in a really sarcastic tone) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ami Yamie said:

To adines nugraha you just only guessing talk like you know all about them euwww only watch show n start  guess? Wtf? Btw just your Google that sweater if you can find more than 2 -_- ..(in a really sarcatic tone) wkwkwk

in case you dont know, there's a question mark there in my post......

say what you want, but clearly you are in the wrong ship

and nope, i never think i know everything, or else why would i be in this forum if i know everything ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please remember that this is a spartace shipping forum. We try to be welcoming and respectful to newcomers, but we do not appreciate people posting about other ships or being rude towards our posters. If you can't be respectful of us, our ship, or the RM members, please don't post in our forum. Thank you.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched the recent Five Cranky Brothers episode and it is indeed interesting that JK HAD to mention he is not thrifty with his girlfriend. He could say he is generous with his friends (which we all know is very true and more evident as we have never seen him out with an official girlfriend~yet) but he had to blurt out the 'girlfriend' again on his show. As I pretty much depend on the English translation, I can't really confirm if how he said the word, 'girlfriend' though it was mentioned above that it is in the current tense. So YEAH. I do think he has a girlfriend. He has to, right? :lol:^_^

 

Most of of us are superstitious. If belief is not the correct word, we respect it to the point that there is nothing wrong following it. That goes out not only for the people in my country but also for everyone else including South Korea. So I guess, JH catching that bouquet last May 2019 (cmiiw) is quite a strong turning point. I've read somewhere in this forum (earlier parts) that this tradition in SK is being agreed upon by the bride and the lucky-woman who have high chances of fulfilling the task to avoid the jinx. Watcha think? And agree with @linzer03, JK does seem to be very much familiar with this. So why would he care unless... ;)

 

JK is going to be busy (again) at the end of this year ~ concerts, yay! ~ and starting next year ~ I Can See Your Voice and Shootdori. JH with her new drama ~ with 4 leading men, her beauty can launch a thousand ships. Do we expect some coffee truck from the RM gang? Hopefully, yes. If no, that doesn't mean they don't support her. We all know they do. They don't need to publicise their affection for each other. 

 

Can't wait for the next episode. SA on the same team ~ Yahoo!! :wub:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, some  things went crazy when I'm gone,


Well All I know Linzer and Adines already active when I found this forum back in 2K15, its okay to be straightforward, but don't be rude. For me, honestly, I rarely doubt what these two share, now days it seems the intensity of our discussion is not so great, treasuring all the post is one way to make our forum hotter. its okay to curious and questioning what other share, but always be respectful, we don't know each other, how each of us live, why adding more enemy and search for more trouble, this shipping is for fun and to satisfy our thirst of beautiful romance, so lets enjoy and keep calm. #peace 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 481

 

20:21 - KJK and SJH celebrate with team.

38:05 - SJH turns to KJK when she's relieved she didn't say lie. He also tells her "good job, good job"

38:18 - When JSJ was yelling at SJH, KJK cut in to say JSJ looked like a con man asking for an investment.

59:51 - Again, KJK looks over at SJH, they make eye contact and laugh.

1:00:28 - The camera cuts away, but it looks like SJH's about to grab KJK's arm as she looks out the window at the ocean. We're never know what happens because the shot changed.

1:00:39 - I just thought it was cute, spartace avoiding YSC together.

1:00:47 - It looks like SJH is reaching for KJK, but LKs hanging from the ceiling is in the way lol

1:01:20 - YSC is going after SJH and KJK, KJK pushes YSC to save them.

1:01:37 - KJK extends his arm in front of SJH (idk if it's protective instinct) when YSC coming towards them. 

1:03:42 - KJK seems to be saying something to his team, and SJH extends her hand when answering.

1:03:51 - KJK is saying something to SJH with a smile it seems.

1:04:06 - KJK and SJH dodging together again. They pretty moved around the train together other than the few times they got separated by bad timing. It was interesting to see that they would move past the blind folded person one after the other multiple times during the games. Most of the time they'd end up on the same side of the train.

1:06:17 - KJK and SJH mirroring each other's standing position. 

1:12:02 - KJK and SJH are talking to one another about their team's plan

1:16:28 - SJH adorably shouts "Kim Jong Kook" to cheer him on.

Also, spartace on the same team won at the end. 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 11:21 PM, kook_mong said:

I have watched the recent Five Cranky Brothers episode and it is indeed interesting that JK HAD to mention he is not thrifty with his girlfriend. He could say he is generous with his friends (which we all know is very true and more evident as we have never seen him out with an official girlfriend~yet) but he had to blurt out the 'girlfriend' again on his show. As I pretty much depend on the English translation, I can't really confirm if how he said the word, 'girlfriend' though it was mentioned above that it is in the current tense. So YEAH. I do think he has a girlfriend. He has to, right? :lol:^_^

 

 

That was REALLY weird.  He was so defensive LOL.  

 

I find it really funny when he reveals things in RM or in other shows that point to him having a girlfriend or him having a girlfriend recently when his official press release is always 'I am single', for many many years.  There are just TOO MANY instances.  It's like he's treating his official press release as a joke, or to be less harsh, he just doesn't care that much anymore.  ;)

 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:21 PM, kook_mong said:

 

Most of of us are superstitious. If belief is not the correct word, we respect it to the point that there is nothing wrong following it. That goes out not only for the people in my country but also for everyone else including South Korea. So I guess, JH catching that bouquet last May 2019 (cmiiw) is quite a strong turning point. I've read somewhere in this forum (earlier parts) that this tradition in SK is being agreed upon by the bride and the lucky-woman who have high chances of fulfilling the task to avoid the jinx. Watcha think? And agree with @linzer03, JK does seem to be very much familiar with this. So why would he care unless... ;)

 

 

I've been wondering about this ever since I read this in this forum. I remember reading that it was 6 months BUT elsewhere I read that the girl should get married within a year.  We are still well within 1 year if it's the latter.  If it's the former - we're past 6 months already!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finished my binge watch for RM, from 2012 to 2019!  I have just started the 2010 episodes!  I am planning to re-watch 2019 soon.  I don't know what it is, but there's something with SJH.  She has a certain smile when she's uncomfortable or sick or not happy (that's an assumption) and it's very very different from her happy smile/laugh.  And that has been going on for quite a while now, which leads me to think there is something going on.  I mean, even Somin mentioned it in the last episode, that she hasn't heard SJH's hearty laugh for a while.  If indeed something is going on, some of my guesses include her leaving Running Man soon, that they broke up (we don't know anything so this is a possibility, BUT actions outside of RM say otherwise so I'm not very bothered by this as much as when I was a newbie fan - look at me being proud that I'm not a newbie anymore LOL!).  Have you noticed this as well?  If yes, what do you think is going on?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 2:17 AM, linzer03 said:

Also, because i know some people were worried about YJS asking KJK if he liked JSM. My first thought upon seeing KJK laugh was that it reminded me of when some guy asked me if I had a secret thing for my engaged male friend. I was so surprised anyone could even think that and all I could do was laugh. (His fiancee and I laughed about this later.) KJK's laugh reminded me of that. It's such a wtf laugh.

 

I agree, it was such a WTF laugh!  Overall it was really funny.  KJK's laugh, Somin's playful lift of her shoulder and flip of her hair, SJH laughing beside her and even mimicking the shoulder lift, Somin hiding behind SJH after KJK's comment, Haha having no reaction whatsoever.  It was cute and funny, hehehe!  So yeah, it's always important to look at the big picture and context.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, carambsk said:

his official press release is always 'I am single', for many many years.

IIRC, he said somewhere that if he released news of his relationship it'd be when he gets married. Before then, even when he does have a gf he'll say he doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, carambsk said:

And that has been going on for quite a while now, which leads me to think there is something going on.  I mean, even Somin mentioned it in the last episode, that she hasn't heard SJH's hearty laugh for a while. 

while i agree that there's something going on, i would not speculate that it must be something big like her exit from running man, they break up, or something like that.

in contrary, it could be just simple thing. maybe she's just too tired from other work or just a bad hair day, etc.

 

3 hours ago, dydrawer said:

IIRC, he said somewhere that if he released news of his relationship it'd be when he gets married. Before then, even when he does have a gf he'll say he doesn't.

yup, i remember he said that. furthermore, he said that when he will married, he will annouce it in rm.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

while i agree that there's something going on, i would not speculate that it must be something big like her exit from running man, they break up, or something like that.

in contrary, it could be just simple thing. maybe she's just too tired from other work or just a bad hair day, etc.

 

 

I'm thinking it's something big because it has been going on for quite a while.  If it was because she was sick or a bad hair day, it would only be one episode or so.  My biggest guess is her leaving the show, which in my head is not necessarily a bad thing because it's potentially tied to an announcement or wedding or something like that. :)  But, but, they could also defy K expectations and just stay in Running Man as a married couple - far fetched, but I would still love to see her weekly so I don't want her to go even if I am also hoping for an announcement.

 

Also, what is up with all of these new KJK shows!!! Looking forward to the football show with kids, and it's so interesting that he has a beauty show as well (?).  I hope he has a cameo in SJH's drama!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some theories since the FM in Korean. As it also relates to other ship, so I will place it to hidden content

Spoiler

In ep 468, FM 9th anniversary, when YJS made a joke on Soran as if they came to the wedding, Somin suddenly said she would meet her partner today (in this FM). Then she sang Confession with Soran & YJS. When I read the lyric, actually I thought of KJK and also "Confession to me today". Lets assume she made a confession to him on that day. The next day she closed her IG, then reopened (people said her acc got hacked or mass report, but I just simply assume that she closed it, as no official announcement and with a lot of fans following, this wouldn't be easy to report). After that no more loveline with KJK and now loveline is with Sechan. I had a feeling that KJK rejected her. That loveline with Sechan came so fast, not natural to me that make me think she just wanted to stay away the loveline with KJK.

Back to our SA, as we know, SJH always showed her interest to KJK. However they still show us their closiness. Noone even tried to match SJH with anyone else. They will show their moments then and there, no other loveline since then.

I'm open to any ship, read everyone's opinions, however SA is still the strongest ship that I read so far. Hopefully we could hear the good news soon.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tanya said:

After that no more loveline with KJK and now loveline is with Sechan.

sorry, i might have missed something, but is there really an actual loveline between kjk and jsm ?

as far as i know, the member only teased kjk and jsm because kjk being nice to jsm, and even the staff refer them as "sibling".

 

as for the loveline between jsm and ysc, it's already there before the fan meet.

i dont exactly remember since when, but in ep 461 yjs said that jsm was among the woman who likes ysc, and in ep 462, yjs said that jsm should just call ysc, after she asked yjs to be her life consultant.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

sorry, i might have missed something, but is there really an actual loveline between kjk and jsm ?

as far as i know, the member only teased kjk and jsm because kjk being nice to jsm, and even the staff refer them as "sibling".

 

as for the loveline between jsm and ysc, it's already there before the fan meet.

i dont exactly remember since when, but in ep 461 yjs said that jsm was among the woman who likes ysc, and in ep 462, yjs said that jsm should just call ysc, after she asked yjs to be her life consultant.

I didnt notice the loveline of JSM and SC before FM. For KJK and JSM, I remembered one ep that JSM fed KJK and another one she asked KJK out. That's why I thought they tried to make a loveline. Anyways, I'm not too concerned about those lovelines. I'm still root for our SA.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..