[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, carambsk said:

When it's said that the staff apologized to SJH and KJK for the way they were treated, does that only refer to the PD, producers, SBS and the main writer?  I find it hard to believe that the staff (cameramen, etc.) were part of the decision-making process? Is it just a terminology thing? 

Thank you!

IMO, it's just a generalized term as the person/people behind it is considered a "staff" nonetheless. They don't want to specify which "staff" needs to apologize as that would cause a bigger issue and backlash. The person/s behind that unfortunate event is a non-celebrity. Privacy and confidentiality are the topmost priority for those people. They know what the fans can do, I mean, what ANGRY FANS can do. So it's better to just use the word staff.

4 hours ago, carambsk said:

When it's said that the staff apologized to SJH and KJK for the way they were treated, does that only refer to the PD, producers, SBS and the main writer?  I find it hard to believe that the staff (cameramen, etc.) were part of the decision-making process? Is it just a terminology thing? 

The fans were very angry with how the whole firing went down. People were spamming "#SBSOUT" out on IG (to the point where the RM IG took posts down), even k-netz were angry about what happened; people were threatening to boycott SBS shows, etc. Then people got the name of the person working at SBS who was supposedly responsible for the decision (likely multiple people approved it but whatever) and we all know what angry fans can do when they go on a witch hunt. That person got demoted, I believe, and then it became best to let it go. So like @kook_mong said, I think "staff" is a general term. We'll never know who exactly on the staff contributed to the decision or what, and it's better to let it be. 

• Like 4

Have you ever imagined or hoped for some events to happen in your mind? 

Putting a spoiler tag in case you don't like reading these kinds of things. :) Related to SJH's LA trip.

Spoiler

Was it ever revealed who SJH chose to accompany her to LA?  And also, her LA trip hasn't happened yet, right?  I'm imagining that it will be their "coming out" or "announcement" episode.  They will do a flashback to the two episodes where they both win, and then she wins. It will be revealed that she chose him, they go to LA together and get filmed, they reveal that they are a couple OR he proposes to her (I don't think this will happen even if it's just my imagination though), they come back.  That could be their last episode on Running Man, or, a couple of episodes after, the show/the current season will end.   Been thinking about this for a few days already, hehehe!  How I wish...

17 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The fans were very angry with how the whole firing went down. People were spamming "#SBSOUT" out on IG (to the point where the RM IG took posts down), even k-netz were angry about what happened; people were threatening to boycott SBS shows, etc. Then people got the name of the person working at SBS who was supposedly responsible for the decision (likely multiple people approved it but whatever) and we all know what angry fans can do when they go on a witch hunt. That person got demoted, I believe, and then it became best to let it go. So like @kook_mong said, I think "staff" is a general term. We'll never know who exactly on the staff contributed to the decision or what, and it's better to let it be. 

While it's true that we will not know the full details, it seems that it really is that person, based on Tiny Oppa's tweets, which he eventually deleted.  The tweets mentioned that there is 1 person to be blamed, and even named the person.  His reactions were raw and came out early, so they were not PR-friendly, hehe.  Anyway, it seems the "staff" referred to the producers and SBS, I got to the episodes where they were water bombed after SJH and KJK.  I don't condone mob mentality on the internet, but individually, it's understandable why the fans were angry.  What a mess they created by not doing things properly to people whom they were with for a long time.  And they really grossly underestimated how much the fans loved the two, and the strong bond of the cast. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, carambsk said:

Hi guys!  Has anyone made a timeline of Spartace events or important moments?  I remember seeing something like this in a former ship I was part of.  Thank you!

I think someone started it, but it's only till 2016. It's on the first page. 

20 hours ago, carambsk said:

Hi guys!  Has anyone made a timeline of Spartace events or important moments?  I remember seeing something like this in a former ship I was part of.  Thank you!

@linzer03 has meticulously detailed SA moments from 2016 til now. It’s an ongoing process, but starts on page 1 of this thread as indicated by @SpartaceLover.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:38 PM, tiglon said:

@spartaceluv98

It says he showed a video of his handwritten letter in the concert. Since his Seoul concert at Ehwa Womens University is over, I am wondering if it's his national tour or his concert in Virgina, USA.

It sounds like SJH.. COS HE SAYS HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME(THIS IS DEFINITELY JI HYO, together for 9 long years). As far as i know KJK proposed to Ji Hyo in 2014 and she told him to wait. HH blurted it out during SBS Entertainment Awards while both he and kjk were on stage accepting an award.   

Its not a little late and that they cherish n love each other 

Important thing is  "WITH SO MANY CONNECTIONS BEHIND ONE'S BACK ( does he mean rm members hh n js who have been trying to get them to marry)?

The poster of the article (KJKSaaa) also shows pictures in the post, matching the connections

Picture 1: Shows the letter posted by the Korean fan

Picture 2-3: The "future couple" , which coincides with his "to the future her"

Picture 4: KJK in the Q&A session saying if the person feels he is a good person that's his ideal type and then

Picture 5: SJH saying KJK is a good person once you get to know him

Picture 6: KJK saying "this type of loveable girl"

Picture 7-8: KJK saying to SJH that he looks loveable

Picture 9: SJH holding the bouquet

Please please share more details about this!  I don't have access to Weibo.

Also, proposal?  In 2014???  Whaaaat?  Please share details!!!

@SpartaceLover @mn0096 @linzer03

Thank you!  Saw it!  These are mostly Running Man moments, right?  But there are mentions of some things outside of the show as well?  I was looking for major moments but that is a pretty awesome list, the list can be narrowed down from there.  I will definitely go over these! 

To everyone here, what are the major, important moments of SA (not limited to RM) as a couple?  For sure, everyone will have a different interpretation of "major", so I'm curious.  I'm making my list right now. :)

Wow, I was going over @linzer03's 2013 SA list so I started with Episode 129 and then I saw Sulli, and it almost made me tear up.  That gave me some goosebumps because it was a surprise.  I didn't know anything about her until the news came out.  But mental health is a topic that's close to my heart and I just recently became a fan of a Kpop idol group so somehow I am affected.  And then there were many Running Man posts with her.  May she rest in peace, and may people who are online remember that these celebrities are human beings, and that hatred is never the answer to anything.

Off the top of my head, and based on what I've read and watched (keeping in mind I am a newbie so I will miss some things for sure), here's my attempt at making a list of important/significant SA events or moments:

-- SJH and CEO break up sometime 2013 (confirmed by agency in 2015)

-- Caught holding hands in the helicopter August 2013

-- Singapore Fanmeet October 2013

-- Attending MAMA together in November 2013 plus plus (confirmed by Haha in Big Picture, and mentioned in Dragon Bros)

-- SJH wore KJK's shorts August 2014

-- SA on the same plane to New York early 2015

-- SJH reveals she has gone tanning with KJK several times March 2016

-- SA let go by Running Man December 2016

-- fortune telling January 2017, YJS mentions SA should be married 

-- trip to New Zealand November 2017

-- SJH guest in MUD March 2018

-- trip to Switzerland June 2018

-- KJK guest in Pajama Friends November 2018

-- KJK joking with "Yeobo!" February 2019

-- Optimus Prime story arc - RM, Knowing Bros March 2018, Big Picture April 2019

-- KJK letter during concert April 2019

Please do correct any wrong items I listed here, if any.  Also, I think I will need to plug in some Big Picture stuff here but I have to go over them again hehe.  I will add to this as I discover more SA moments.

Everyone will have a different take on "significant" or "important" so I'm curious about your SA's timelines. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

My random thoughts while I am in the bus- "If Song Ji Hyo eonnie will accept the offer, Kim Jong Kook oppa 'might' be jealous if eonnie will be surrounded by 4 handsome namjas. BUT, I know KJK oppa is understanding enough to deal with that."

I suddenly remember when Kim Jae Young guested in Running Man and Mr. Jealous (KJK) was on the loose. When Park Soo Hong jokingly said to SJH "wanna marry me?", KJK laser eyes shot daggers into Park Soo Hong... There are many more moments that are worth mentioning for but I know that you guys know it by heart. :D

Happy Shipping! B)

• Like 1