[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

18 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Female guest sing a song & the lyric : you're my everything (at that time KJK look at back, look at SJH directly while he is smile).

Tbh I think the reason he looked back is because someone sitting on jihyo's row (or jihyo herself?) shouted out cheering the performance. You can faintly hear the shouting after gummy sings Our fate pours down like the rain but it was lowered to try to hide it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Tbh I think the reason he looked back is because someone sitting on jihyo's row (or jihyo herself?) shouted out cheering the performance. You can faintly hear the shouting after gummy sings Our fate pours down like the rain but it was lowered to try to hide it.

yes, maybe I'm wrong :)

Thank you for correct me ...

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK : When I crush on someone, I tease her a lot :) 

I think this is rather subjective, since he teases Somin too. I guess we have to look at again, the circumstances of his teasing. With Somin, he usually teases her due to her crazy poet personality/crazy and silly personality. However with jihyo, he seems to tease her alot as a result of another person praising her, which to me, is more meaningful. For eg, in this ep, when the soran band member wanted to team up with jihyo, he interrupted and teased her by saying "you havent heard her sing", and another example was during the secret couple ep when jihyo and the guest held hands, he then teased her again by saying "she'll be turning 40 soon". To me his teasing of jihyo seems more like a result of jealousy rather than just plain teasing like he does to Somin.

Also, another diff i noticed is, cmiiw, he never match makes jihyo with any of the guest so far. With somin he has matchmake her a few times, including with the basketball player during the kwangsoo press conference ep and recently with kim jong min. Makes me wonder, if he really sees jihyo only as his little sis and family, why doesn't he matchmake her like he matchmakes somin, why doesn't he follow her ig like he follows somin's ig, why doesnt he publicly comment in jihyo's ig like he does with somin's ig?? Really makes me wonder why the difference tho -_-

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Tho i am a SA shipper, tbh i dont wish for SA to be in the same pairing. My ideal pairing are:

- Gummy w jong kook, haha (the music group)
- apink w ji hyo, so min (the girl group)
- soran w suk jin, se chan (the 'uncle' group)
- code kunrst w jae suk, kwang soo (hip hop comedian group)

Anyone feels the same (regarding SA or the pairings)?

• Like 3

Jk hyung seems to be going for a vacation. He was spotted at Incheon Airport today and according to original poster, he seems to be filming for something (perhaps MUD?). Based on the comments from his friend, chrislee in the comments section of this post below, jk hyung is going to Canada first, followed by LA 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzr2zNGASNH/?igshid=88p4dakd142b

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/9/2019 at 1:31 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

is going to Canada first

Any idea on where in Canada? My guess it's just a short stop in Vancouver, but if they ever make their way into the Canadian Rockies for vacation (Remember Bow River Valley as one of their destinations in the RM family project? That's in the eastern region of the Rocky Mountains and a spot that I personally frequent. A good vacation location for sure.), I might tweak my own vacation plans and see if I can catch a glimpse. Vancouver would be too far a drive though, sadly.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Any idea on where in Canada? My guess it's just a short stop in Vancouver, but if they ever make their way into the Canadian Rockies for vacation (Remember Bow River Valley as one of their destinations in the RM family project? That's in the eastern region of the Rocky Mountains and a spot that I personally frequent. A good vacation location for sure.), I might tweak my own vacation plans and see if I can catch a glimpse. Vancouver would be too far a drive though, sadly.

I am not sure where in Canada though but it seems it is part of my ugly duckling filming and is also gonna be his dad's first appearance on MUD since his dad was also spotted at the airport with him.

3 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Seems like he is in vancouver, based on the location tagged in the post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzwkP-6BXdK/?igshid=96359uh4tfs3

• Thanks 2

Lol, i just notice KJK profile picture in Spotify is him with SJH. Awesome

E0-D0-E2-E5-2-AE8-40-F2-BED1-557-F5-AED0

Edit: my bad, its someones playlist lol. Got so excited i didnt check the source.

but its good nevetheless. So i just put it here for good measure incase the owner change the profile picture

Edited by Zellz
Making things right

I miss the old Running Man , though the old RM means the presence of Monday Couple im into SpartAce couple even their existence is not yet 100% acknowledge by the netizens

I watch this episode many times were Jihyo goes to JK side when all the members targeting him for the mission.

*thanks @xspartacex for sharing this on ig

3 minutes ago, Kjk&SJh said:

Soo cutee

Lol even little children are asking whether he loves jihyo :wub: and he didn't answer no though. I mean i do not understand hangul but i am pretty sure i did not hear the word aniya. I hope someone can translate it 

• Like 2
  • Love 1