[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

7 hours ago, Falah Haziq said:

Hi morning everyone. :D

Has anyone know when big picture season 3 will air with english subtitle? :wub:

I want to clarify dear ...

As I mentioned before at 10.00 pm KST is wrong.

The right is at 06.00 pm KST.

(CMIIW)

Sorry for wrong information ...:sweatingbullets:

Just something to cheer us up:

Watching 7 members working together in the latest ep made me hungry for squids. Watching this should make all of us true fans smile. This is not SA-related, but I’m not putting it under Spoiler, because YT doesn’t allow embeds for videos from this site. :) 

https://youtu.be/DtjbtZWFHVs 

Back to SA:

28 minutes ago, Kjk&SJh said:

Now haha says jong kook is optimus prime... 

HH was there when SJH mentioned this, so he knows her feelings on OP. It was an odd thing when she said it, and it’s an odd thing for him to say this now. What’s the context for him calling KJK OP?  Thanks. :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

On 4/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, Kjk&SJh said:

Just to reiterate what I said previously with image stills

Can you tell me what season of big picture is that? Season 3?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mn0096 said:

HH was there when SJH mentioned this, so he knows her feelings on OP. It was an odd thing when she said it, and it’s an odd thing for him to say this now. What’s the context for him calling KJK OP?  Thanks. :) :)

Wow, another coincidence? :D HH really knows something, doesn't he? I always believe that among all male members of RM, HH is the closest one to JK, please cmiiw about this. It's not a secret anymore that HH is the "representative" of SA shippers, and now, he continually give us so many hints. It is fascinating, isn't it?

The list of what HH mentioned so far from early 2019 about our SA:

1. Kimbab couple

2. Sarang power

3. Hyungsoo / sister in law (towards JH)

4. Yeobo-seyo

5. Optimus Prime (towards JK)

I wonder what's coming next? ^_^ It always makes me wonder about what story behind those, especially Optimus Prime (because it's the latest one, lol). Like perhaps they've once watched the movie together, or it's a toy that they both adore and gave to one of JK's nephew as a present, or it's the way JH teased her man since Optimus Prime has a deep voice and our Han Namja is famous with his mosquito voice? Idk... It's just my fantasy, anyway, please don't take it as a serious matter. :P

Btw, 1 hour ago, JK updated his insta story, he's in LA and done some morning workout. He really loves LA, indeed.

Screenshoot:

Screenshot_2019-04-10-02-17-34-76.png

source: JK's instagram

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

me tooo . hehehe if they are together, i will be the happiest person on earth hahahaha :D.

i have a feeling that there is something between them hehehehe. for a long time they got my attention its been a long time since im active to ship the couples because of them im here again following them. honestly before im watching running man when monday couple is popular but for me they dont have any chemistry although im not against to them since they paired together but i cant feel the compatibility between them . im a follower of running man since 2010, although they are teasing jihyo to gary, its not a big impact to me i dont know why,, its because i saw how jihyo acts towards joong kook , its diferrent with gary. :D this is only my opinion . hehehehe

• Like 5
  • Love 2

From the video you can see him mouthing the word "soo yeon ah"

I also noticed he looks kinda sad and regretful because now he knows he has wrongly accused SJH of being the secret couple

Poor KJK...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, tiglon said:

From the video you can see him mouthing the word "soo yeon ah"

I also noticed he looks kinda sad and regretful because now he knows he has wrongly accused SJH of being the secret couple

Poor KJK...

I think it's not 'soo yeon nah"  it's kinda like "Aaahh kurukuna" which mean " Aaahh i see". KJK himself surprised about the result :D, In the end he slightly looked at SJH's direction, seems like guilty..:D

Edited by delusionalme2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

SA Moments Ep 445

I went back to w ep 445 again cos the first time I was also doing something else at the same time. The following are what I have observed :-

@ 24.18 i can see KJK in the front seat of the car.  I see his face and his hand. 

@ 24.22 to 24.23  KJK is holding SJH's hand cos i can see his hand n SJH's thumb together. Then he lets go of her hand and his hand moves towards her but she caught his hand again.
There is some interaction but its a bit dark and the movements are too fast so im not too sure but i can see her catching  his hand as it moves towards her.

@ 55.56 Haha said "Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

KJK turned around to look at Haha. Then he smiled and looked extremely happy.

KJK smiling at what Haha said is an indication that he agrees. This alone should be reason enough to remove all  previous doubts on whether KJK-SJH is a real couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Look how cute they are . And also the VP of spartace is real . Jae suk support spartace than monday couple hahahaha . Look how he said to gary that " to all members here both of you is not possible. " hahahaha

Source: instagram sjihyo-csi

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

I just want to point out a slight difference in English semantics: “Aren’t they” means that HH suggested SA were already a couple. If he had said “Are they?” he would have suggested he didn’t know if they were together. English is a bit confusing, but IMO HH basically clued us in to SA’s real equation. And, just in case the translator made a mistake, a friend who knows Hangul confirmed that HH did say “Aren’t they?” :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 2