[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I hope Ji Hyo's beauty show gets subbed in english, itd be painful to bust up my limited korean for makeup too lol. Also this will free her schedule and give her more time to practice her MC skills. I hope she kills it like she did in her latest drama!

SJH leaving was like an afterthought to them. They didnt even tell her. They fired KJK and didnt tell him they will fire her too but they did. Like firing KJK automatically means to them firing SJH too. Still the weirdest part of this whole thing.

i cried reading all these comments regarding jk and jh for then t be cut like that is just plain low and dirty and they don't deserve all those richard simmons after all the tears, blood and sweat they put into that show to make it what it is today and then they want to just cut them loose as if they weren't a big factor of the show and make someone benefit from their hard work which is so wrong and i do hope that if they asked them to come back they would out right reject then. i think when that person choose to fire both jk and jh he didn't expect some one to leak what really happen to the press because i think sbs wanted fan to think that those two left of their own free will when that wasn't the case so am glad the truth finally comes out as to why they have to leave. am now i say they are finally getting whats coming to them, with khd declining their offer who would they call on now cause am sure if the man did really take up the offering upon knowing how jk and jh was been cut them all the hate would fall on him everyone would down right cures the living daylight out of him and am sure he doesn't want that to happen. am glad jk has a friend like tiny who would defend him and also help to get the truth out their so that we as their fan knows abt their wrongful dismissal and for him to be so upset you can see that it really hurt him which bring me back to jh and jk how they must feel now knowing that the show they work so hard for whether rain or sunshine, through thick and thin would do something like that to them especially jh who had no idea that she's been cut from the show, for them to go like that just doesn't make any sense. To be honest those two are the only reason i watch rm, because of their moment and because i love seeing both of then doing their own thing that define who they are but as the say goes life goes on so whatever they do and where ever they may go they will always have my support and i wish them the best where ever their journey takes them.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I hope Ji Hyo's beauty show gets subbed in english, itd be painful to bust up my limited korean for makeup too lol. Also this will free her schedule and give her more time to practice her MC skills. I hope she kills it like she did in her latest drama!

SJH leaving was like an afterthought to them. They didnt even tell her. They fired KJK and didnt tell him they will fire her too but they did. Like firing KJK automatically means to them firing SJH too. Still the weirdest part of this whole thing.

I think they probably thought that for an actress with as busy schedule as SJH, the public wouldn't be surprised if she decided to quit, so they were probably sure no-one will see through their lies, and probably firmly believed that she wouldn't voice out the shameful act of them and they could just say it was her decision! while with kjk it would seem suddenly strange that he quit, and that's what happened before the truth got leaked out !

• Like 5

Just a theory

Kicking spartace out so they don't have to hide their relationship for them anymore and possibly can stop paying or forcing news agency to keep quite. At the same time, reducing cost and can completely change the style of the program.

One thing I just can't understand, why would they choose to notify JK two days ago but JH didn't even get an explanation until today. Just why? I'm sure it isn't that hard to ask her to come for a meeting and they even had a meeting with the production team the night before?(not sure whether I have mistaken the timeline) 

• Like 4

"Kim Jong Kook’s side has spoken about this matter.

A source stated, “We first heard from the producers of ‘Running Man’ that they would be reformatting the show, but we knew only that they were making changes to the lineup. We were later informed by phone that [Kim Jong Kook] would be leaving the show, two days before the reports came out.”

So statements are starting to change. So before it was just they were planning to reformat the show, no mentions of change to line up, but now they're saying they knew of potential changes to lineup. Which doesn't make sense to me because if they knew, everyone must have prepared to be axed as there's no guarantees, except for YJS, Tiny wouldn't have reacted the way they had, and I'm sure JK's and JH's team wouldn't have reacted the way they did when initial reports came out.  We can see now the teams are changing up their statements to make sure it doesn't do further harm to SBS...  

@chelseafjl8 I think the Chief PD decided to fire JH after firing JK, and I think he probably wanted to call her beforehand, but someone from SBS leaked out before he was able to contact her?. Idk, it doesn't make sense to me that someone would fire someone without notifying them.  I'm probably giving him too much benefit of the doubt here right now. Oh well, whoever leaked it out clearly wanted to see SBS Variety Department to go down in flames.

• Like 5

I honestly think someone at SBS should lose his job for this mess. They wanted to increase ratings but due to whoever decided to fire them and in this way, SBS just lost the show altogether. This show is dead, they are lucky if they get 3% ratings next.

So instead of apologizing to them, SBS are asking KJK to release favorable statements? lol. Just cancel the show, the damage is done. This will make KJK look bad if he keeps changing his version of the events. 

Update...

Good choice KHD make,it's indeed a big reverse.

How can SBS know the person who have decided to join the new program will refuse it the next day?LOL

So what can sbs do next then?want to see their next step.

Btw,from the Korean news,sbs are considering what they will do for the new running man,but perhaps for making the new program survive,they will make JK and JH return.who knows?

But I think,from the situation now of the program and sbs,it may as well be end...

• Like 5

Yes yes yes good move on KHD. Its a small business after all. Both KJK and SJH has been working for long time. Especially KJK, he must know most of top artist right now, 20 years in the industry, hes nice and care enough for anyone.

Who would dare to join RM right now? Even if it is another YJS wouldnt dare to join this mess. Maybe now RM is not popular but once it was famous, everyone know who KJK and SJH are, their amazing variety character. 

The only people im really feel bad for now is the crew of RM, they are stuck in the middle, they might be out of job tmr. The member are still at least a star, they can get another job. The crew suddenly stuck in the big mess and still have to make new episode.

How KJK and SJH could turn up on Monday. How awkard everythign must be for everyone. How they even try to make good laugh. 

The best decision they can make now is cancel RM and make a new show. No RM fan gonna let this go. Its really bad publicity. People might still watch RM b4 this but now who would? The next two episode rating gonna be really low.

At least this happen b4 the year end. Imagtion this happen on the first day of new year >.<

• Like 5

Glad KHD makes such a wise decision! SBS gets nothing by firing SA and now KHD declines the offer. Wonder will they continue the RM2 project after all this mess.

I want people stop leaving comments on RM's IG about bringing back JK and JH. Even if later SBS offer them to re-join, it's better for SA to just decline it because it's a waste.

I think it's better if there is only 1 farewell episode, it'll be awkward to film an episode for each. And knowing that the episode with Blackpink will be aired on Dec 18th, Kim So Hyun will be guesting on 25th broadcast, so SA last episode might be aired on Jan 1st?

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1

I honestly don't know how SBS RM is going to get out of this mess. I would say the only way possible is for them to get even a quarter of the good will they have lost is through getting KJK and SJH back on board and finish  the show with the 6 of them. At the moment, with Kang Ho Dong refusing to come on board, the 2nd season seems a pretty distant possibility. Who would want to come on a show which has been getting so much flak for not treating its cast right? Hope the Chief Producer (if he is the one A-hole Tiny was referring to) has received the criticism he deserves from the higher ups. Honestly, it is not just the possibility of a second season for RM that has suffered, but the very credibility of SBS as a broadcasting station. If there is some sense left in the higher ups, they should get together and do some serious damage control - ratings can wait, but if your very credibility as a station is lost and the brand value of the show is tarnished,what is left?  If it were me, I would apologise for the mess, explain my stance that because of poor ratings, the show can't go on, express my "heartfelt" gratitude to the cast and the crew for all the hard work they have done, thank the viewers for their support and end the show well with the 6 members. 

I wonder what all the word 'internal conflict' signifies - my feeling is that the other members may have also raised a hue and cry against JK and JH being sacked like this.

QUESTION? I know how talented YOO JAE SUK is but is he really that famous in Korea for SBS giving him so much attention while neglecting other members? As I can see, lately, running man is not like running man before where all members are equally treated and have proper screentime, but now its like YJS and the runing man show!! And when the news of reorganizing or reformatting running man come out, i seems like only YJS has a secured position.. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, iamakoreanbyheart said:

QUESTION? I know how talented YOO JAE SUK is but is he really that famous in Korea for SBS giving him so much attention while neglecting other members? As I can see, lately, running man is not like running man before where all members are equally treated and have proper screentime, but now its like YJS and the runing man show!! And when the news of reorganizing or reformatting running man come out, i seems like only YJS has a secured position.. 

Believe me, I don't get it either, they probably just want a chatterbox and comedian who can make people laugh, not realizing we are many who don't give a richard simmons about him and his jokes, and that we mainly watch because of members like Song Ji Hyo and Kim Joong Kook!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, iamakoreanbyheart said:

Koreans call him Yoo-God. He's THAT famous. He is known for being kind to others, that is why is he so well-respected by many. 

• Like 2