tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo7_400_zpsno2yjp

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo8_400_zps3lfgdb

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo4_400_zpssa0lp2

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo2_400_zpshjln53

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo1_400_zpst0yp04

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo6_400_zpshnbmk5

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo3_400_zpszsejbo

tumblr_olzvylm1M61tjxrelo5_400_zpsxwzr3o

She looks SOOOOOOO cute and pretty!! I especially love when she has no makeup on and with her pair of glasses.

totally agree 

remind me the early days of RM

SJH no make up + pair of glasses = Auto Win :glasses:

33 minutes ago, hr12_stv said:

Mr.Gae liked a post of uri SA 

is it really his official ?

• Like 3

I wasn't enjoy the ep340  when i watched it livestream , but after go watch again with sub , it's was fine ep .
+ after see moments when jh keep tell yjs which path should take (and as i know she good with roads ) 
i wonder how can this match with her same answer that she almost stay on house all time , as this mean that she is mostly going around by her self .also above all moments posted here , JK was also point out that her house is near here (although it's not in excited tone)

• Like 4

Would anyone on here be interested in doing a spartace-focused RM rewatch? 

I'm almost done with the 2016 list of spartace moments, and I think it would be fun to look back and analyze the spartace moments in the early episodes with what we know now. This forum wasn't started until 2013, I think, so there isn't a lot of spartace during the early days of RM on here. So this would be something for people to read if they are curious about spartace, and also something fun for us to do. 

Obviously everyone here has their own lives and can't always rewatch RM episodes, but we could do one to two episodes per week (depending on the episodes since some are one filming split into two) and share our opinions and discuss. If you don't have time, that's fine. You can also miss a week and then come back the next week. I just think it would be a fun thing to do during the week while we're waiting for the next new episode or next fanmeet. What do y'all think?

If you're interested, we could start with episodes 2 and 3, since those take place in one filming session and are the first two episodes for SJH.

• Like 8

On 2/27/2017 at 7:52 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

The last Beauty View episode had celebrity weddings in the after-party segment and when one of the panelists talked about how brides these days re-work their mom's wedding gowns and wear them at their wedding, JH seemed really interested and asked the panelist if she could also do that at her wedding. Think she made that comment because the topic at hand was wedding dress and accessories (just like how Kookie wanted a traditional wedding when they discussed wedding concepts in TFS), but thought she sounded pretty enthusiastic there which made me start wondering if she had started thinking about a wedding more seriously than before. On the show though, JH is very much single. When Gong Myung says that they are all waiting for JH to get married, she dramatically calls out 'where is my husband?'

I agree. It would seem that she's too interested with the wedding topic. I was actually wishing they'd make her wear the wedding dress and had her wedding make up done during that segment.

" Where is my husband?" - hmm... he was in Malaysia for a shoot but i believe he's now in Korea. LOL 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Would anyone on here be interested in doing a spartace-focused RM rewatch? 

I'm almost done with the 2016 list of spartace moments, and I think it would be fun to look back and analyze the spartace moments in the early episodes with what we know now. This forum wasn't started until 2013, I think, so there isn't a lot of spartace during the early days of RM on here. So this would be something for people to read if they are curious about spartace, and also something fun for us to do. 

Obviously everyone here has their own lives and can't always rewatch RM episodes, but we could do one to two episodes per week (depending on the episodes since some are one filming split into two) and share our opinions and discuss. If you don't have time, that's fine. You can also miss a week and then come back the next week. I just think it would be a fun thing to do during the week while we're waiting for the next new episode or next fanmeet. What do y'all think?

If you're interested, we could start with episodes 2 and 3, since those take place in one filming session and are the first two episodes for SJH.

sure :grin:

btw, i've been watching ep 87 (first love) when i came across a scene where KJK, SJH and KG just realize that the boy whom they've been looking for was HH.

then KJK and SJH just looking to each other (SJH was definitely looking to KJK, while KJK though we couldn't see his face, but i'm really sure he's staring to SJH too) ignoring KG who was in the middle of them. they kept looking at each other until KG said "it's really not me ?", and then they laugh together.

maybe i'm just being delusional, or maybe there's something when they look at each other

anyway, it's around minutes 75

• Like 4

9 hours ago, linzer03 said:

it's a great idea. if i would add little things it would be .. let's decide range of ep for each month , for example .. start with march anyone can choose (from ep1 to ep 100) to re-watch and post comments here ..or as you like watch same ep and open discussion  

(add thing , if i back to old ep i will miss how amazing ISUB translate compare to now)

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

maybe i'm just being delusional, or maybe there's something when they look at each other

anyway, it's around minutes 75

nop i remember that scene and i have same thought as you when i watched it .

it's their habit we name it team inside team :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

It has been better explained in the comment.

From the comment section : The subs make it out as if KS and Haha are saying bye to JS since the last scene had them helping JS into the car. But KS only says 'hyung' (not JS hyung) and the voice you heard is JK's. Also, the position of the location of the car is different from where JS' car was before. There is a person in the passenger seat next to JK who one assumes is driving and from the wooleen hood, you think it is JH.

*IG and comment credit to owners. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, merada said:

it's a great idea. if i would add little things it would be .. let's decide range of ep for each month , for example .. start with march anyone can choose (from ep1 to ep 100) to re-watch and post comments here ..or as you like watch same ep and open discussion  

(add thing , if i back to old ep i will miss how amazing ISUB translate compare to now)

ISUB was so good. It's so jarring to watch the old episodes and then switch back to the new ones.

I think we should do a smaller range. It's often in the episodes where there aren't a lot of spartace moments where the really subtle moments happen, and if we have too big of a range, then we might end up missing the subtle moments. But perhaps we could do a twenty episode range for each month. Like March is ep 2 to ep 23 (all the 2010 episodes). And then have a vague plan for each week. Such as, this week ep 2 and 3, next week's range is 4-5 and 7-9, third week is 9-13, fourth week is 14-18, and fifth week is 19-23. And people can just pick which episodes they want to watch out of those ranges and post about them. And if that pace is too fast, we can always adjust and slow down.

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I was going through that moment which the korean fan mentioned with gifs and all. But for me, it is still inconclusive.  I sometimes feel it is a man and sometimes a woman (before the car goes past Haha, looks like a man at the window and after that, looks like a woman in hood (the pic which the korean fan posted)). Could be the lighting.

car2%202_zpsdorsfsci.jpg

LgRXVX.gif

@linzer03 Great idea. I am in. Always wish Soompi had a format which helped you to organise things better (like SA baidu). We have to backread so many pages to reach the discussion of a particular episode. Don't we need to watch JH's episodes in F.O. first though since that is where they officially met for the first time as far as we know?