[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I found something interesting in Instagram. thanx to the owner.

SJH received a DRAGON with LUV candies. Isn't our Kookie a 'DRAGON'. What a sweet coincidence. kekeke. Only her received that kind of candy.

Edited by luvSA
Add in something
  • Like 4

Guest clichescape_at_yahoo.com_stv

whoa theres a lot of progress of spartace these days especially from hhaha.. love it so much...
for those of you who probably dont have enough time to lurk around instagram here i give you repost the recap of hints from RM members regarding SA .. recap from from account inspectorinsta55

1. Ji Suk Jin retweet an edited photo of Spartace playing pepero game and wrote ''kekeke''

2. HaHa posted a backview picture of Spartace which Kim Jong Kook's hand on Song Ji Hyo's waist on the picture to promote Byul's new song.

3. Kim Jong Kook and Kang Gary, both of them, LIKED that post!

4. And TODAY! HaHa commented a winky face on Spartace account post, which the post was about an UNHAPPY or a JEALOUS SONG JI HYO

meh.. my java screwed up so i cant upload the pic .. you may want to visit his/her account though
 websta.me/p/1119911630881873806_1448470694

Wow... Haha did whaaat? So it's true that Haha had winked at us, Spartace fans? :D

So, did Haha agreed that JH might be jealous of/unhappy with the situation? At least that's what I thought that 'wink' implied... All in all, that one wink is as mischievous as Haha, the naughty dongsaeng that he is. 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b97198e92ffd1cfe21f959f6c8c3e770/tumblr_mypwvb8iKX1rs3l09o3_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/04b365b4f74dc78278b14296770ef63d/tumblr_myreaulKkj1r53r8ko4_r2_250.gif

Cr as tagged

• Like 5

Guest clichescape_at_yahoo.com_stv

indeed haha is a naughty dongsaeng..

i read in this forum somebody post this article from koreaboo :
reporters-reveal-certain-celebrity-friend-pairing-actually-couple/

.. in the end of the article the informant give a hint that saying the two had recently left on a trip abroad

well...is there anyone who can verify when this pic was taken ? were there any rm members in the plane?

That pic was from last year's Race Start! Running Man Fan Meeting Asia Tour Season 2 2014, first leg in Thailand... or more specifically, taken in Thai Airways Flight 659 scheduled to fly from Seoul to Bangkok, on 26th September 2014. JSJ was with them, whereas Haha and LKS took another flight slightly later. We were so lucky that the pilot was so friendly... hence those awesome pics. :)

• Like 1

indeed haha is a naughty dongsaeng..

i read in this forum somebody post this article from koreaboo :
reporters-reveal-certain-celebrity-friend-pairing-actually-couple/

.. in the end of the article the informant give a hint that saying the two had recently left on a trip abroad

well...is there anyone who can verify when this pic was taken ? were there any rm members in the plane?

There was an incident early this year (around February) in which they both had schedules in New York, and although they weren't seen together on the same plane they were both spotted exiting out of JFK international airport only 15 minutes apart from each other. 

The two also stayed for approximately 4 days in the US (which is odd apparently as they typically make their way back to Korea as soon as their schedule has finished).

Someone posted this story on a spartace blog: http://allaboutspartace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/our-missing-hiding-couple.html

Its old news, and pretty dodgy since there are no photos of the two in the same place. But it is interesting when you consider that article you linked about the celebrity friend pairing thing.

• Like 1

Guest lettersandnumbers

As far as I remember, they are Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia.

really? could someone inform me where and how can i get one?

sorry for oot

btw, i know this is from very very old ep, but still..please allow me to do so :tears:

these taken from ep 36, after haha mentioned that JH and KG had kissing before, please focus on JK lips' movement

image.png

kem.png

image.png

image.png

after weird comment from KG, JK looks upset and (from the view of mine), he's like saying 그만, which means stop :phew::phew:

and after that JK and JS seem had a mysterious conversation

image.png

image.png

is it just me? it happened really fast, just 1 sec from 27:50 - 27:51

or could it be that someone already posted it? hehe sorry then~

Long time no see..and wow...what Haha did make my day!

I Recalled in episode when the opera singer couple who appear on oh my baby ( i forgot their name) came as a guest on RM, there was a question for every couple to mention a place where they have a date. KJK wrote 'UNited States'. is this related to hiding missing couple for 4 days at US? Hmmm..interesting...

I think the sequences happened lately , escape crisis, haha posting, etc clearly leads to something big soon...fingercross...

@airplanegirl @WanZ

• Like 2

@sellasella you meant Ep 251 right? Byul is one of the guests also... with Haha. He's quite popular among SA shippers now, and hey... there he is, mentioned again. :)

I remember reading many different views on that US trip... among it, of whether JK and JH synchronized their work schedule to be about the same time constraint... or precisely, since the DramaFever Awards is set in stone, it might be JH that got her photo shoot schedule conformed close to the award date. Or it was just a pure fate coincidence.

Now, of how they got to be in one same flight. I have a mind to check whether there are multiple flights going out to NY on the same date, but I strongly believe there must be a few, if not a lot, to choose from. But nope, both got on that same plane. Since no pic came up, they might as well sit close together... which is not impossible because JK and JH's entourage are quite chummy from what I heard. Just look at them in that plane to Thailand, as posted by @clichescape_at_yahoo.com_stv This might be the reason why they were in the same plane in the first place... because they are close? Or was it a pure fate coincidence, again?

I remember we fans were so excited that both were scheduled to work in one same city and around the same date, but I for one, never expected them to go there together. I mean, this is not Race Start. JK was there as a 'special guest' (we can guess that RM might've won something) whereas JH was there for her own project. It was @SureworxM that guessed correctly that both had traveled together, as shocking as it was. And what's more important, if not for the fan that came up with the pics, we might not believed it had happened either.

The two also stayed for approximately 4 days in the US (which is odd apparently as they typically make their way back to Korea as soon as their schedule has finished).

Someone posted this story on a spartace blog: http://allaboutspartace.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/our-missing-hiding-couple.html

Its old news, and pretty dodgy since there are no photos of the two in the same place. But it is interesting when you consider that article you linked about the celebrity friend pairing thing.

So yes, there was never any pic of them together after the ones in the airport... so no pic, no proof I guess. And this will be just another mystery, at least to us SA fans. But there was a pic of JH cycling with her assistants back in April, wearing a hoodie belonging to a local university in the US westcoast.

This was taken from @normasdiana IG;

11111279_1581521708753863_1083287595_n.j

'From baidu : There's student studying in US.. They said that jacket UCSB (University of California, Santa Barbara) is 2015 newest design, and school jackets normally only sell at the school, or at most at the city.. So it must have been someone who's went there this year.. They also said their school was like that, and every school should be the same Me : So, I'm saying IF its true what this person said.. JH and JK both in USA on 5th February 2015.. We know that JK have been in NY, LV, LA during his vacation.. So, if he bought that jacket and JH wore it, its means ...... Or another theory, IF JH bought it herself that means she must bought it at that area.. And that's means she also have a vacation at LA when JK was there too.. '

Just something to ponder about... because as much as I love SA, and spazzing even if they just stand close to each other, there are also many other facts to consider, like these instances. Lastly, so sorry if this post is way too long! ;)

• Like 10

@llettersandnumbers: so sorry for the late reply. You can search for Facebook page: Running man Doodles and they posted very detailed process on how to buy the Calendar.

I saw some photos of the conference with only 3 members, so happy :) SpartAce and father-in-law :v

• Like 2

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

#Repost @inspectorinsta55 with @repostapp 

・・・

Kim Jong Koók had finally updated his insta again!! But! I'm sure, with his caption ''Btw..where's Jihyo lookin at?? Lookin for Gary? Lol''  I'm sure I'll see lots of ''crying emoticons'' from Spartace fans 1f602.png1f602.png haha! But.. Okay, I'm sooo POSITIVE today! 1f602.png1f602.pngTo me, in my opinion, it could be :

1. Kim Jong Kook was just being sarcastic 1f61c.png 

2. There was NO KANG GARY on the picture, so, he maybe just want to satisfy Monday Couple fans 1f61d.png Well, he posted a picture with all Running Man members there, except Kang Gary. So it could be he was just making Monday Couple fans happy by writing that caption .

3. And, lately we got many hints from HaHa and Ji Suk Jin, right? I'm sure they know about us, Spartace fans, and they talk about it among themselves 1f61d.png So I think Kim Jong Kook just want us to FOCUS BACK on the loveline 1f61d.png as it may 'harm' the official loveline if Spartace fandom getting bigger 1f637.png 

4. I DON'T TRUST KIM JONG KOOK's WORDS 1f61d.png I BELIEVE IN WHAT I SEE 1f440.png and what I've seen on the post, they were all together WITHOUT KANG GARY 1f637.png And Kim Jong Kook wrote JIHYO name 1f60d.png Why do I feel it's something special? 1f602.png Plus Song Ji Hyo was making a cute expression there 1f618.png Who knows~ maybe he couldn't help himself from posting the picture 1f602.png1f602.png hahah! So 1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png BE POSITIVE people! 1f44a.png1f44a.png haha 1f602.png #Spartace #SongJiHyo #KimJongKook #RunningMan #StrongestCouple #SweetestCouple #TheMost #PerfectCouple #In #The #World #Love #FirstLove #LastLove#Forever #PerfectTwo #World #Heaven #Earth #Tuesday #BePositive

12224611_999122523463263_966879725_n.jpg