[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All 4 of them are good actors and have lot of experience. OYS debuted as an Idol but after a year her group disbanded and all members went into acting and Jun Ryen Won i think was the same so i really hope if they choose an idol in this drama is someone skill(good at acting). I really dont care if idols are in this drama as long as they are good at acting

estrellita1122 said:

All 4 of them are good actors and have lot of experience. OYS debuted as an Idol but after a year her group disbanded and all members went into acting and Jun Ryen Won i think was the same so i really hope if they choose an idol in this drama is someone skill(good at acting). I really dont care if idols are in this drama as long as they are good at acting

Lol No one knew OYS was originally a singer though. Jung Ryeo Won was in Chakra(?) for a few years then left for acting. So I do hope they get someone who's good. You can't have all good actors/idol turned actors then have someone just bad. I know Knetz will have a fit if Minho is cast lol 

Yes OYS was an IDOl too her group name was LUV but after a year they disband but like you said that Knetz will start hating him that moment he gets the role i feel sorry for him and if he gets the role i hope he has improve a lot lot or else every week the drama airs he will get hated for his acting

estrellita1122 said:

laquetahodge wrote: »

estrellita1122 said:

Lol No one knew OYS was originally a singer though. Jung Ryeo Won was in Chakra(?) for a few years then left for acting. So I do hope they get someone who's good. You can't have all good actors/idol turned actors then have someone just bad. I know Knetz will have a fit if Minho is cast lol 

Yes OYS was an IDOl too her group name was LUV but after a year they disband but like you said that Knetz will start hating him that moment he gets the role i feel sorry for him and if he gets the role i hope he has improve a lot lot or else every week the drama airs he will get hated for his acting

I found out OYS was an idol from some of the backlash after WGM, knetz dug up her past. If Minho does get the role. SM needs to put him in some acting classes. Stat! They already dislike idol-actors, but they favor those who are good like Uee, Sooyoung, & Eunji. 

Lol true they dug her intire pass and did not find anything negative on her anyway i agree with you that SM needs to send him to some good acting classes and if he those his mybe he will improof a lot and not get lots of negative comments on his acting, i like him so i really hope that he has improve. Well he did not have experience before on acting but maybe after seeing knetizens comments on his acting he went to take acting classes and surprise us lol, i hope so

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"Ju Ji Hoon to join MBC TV ‘Medical Top Team’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Fri, Jul 26, 2013 1:09 PM SGT

朱智勋View Photo

朱智勋

Actor Ju Ji Hoon will be joining upcoming MBC TV drama ‘Medical Top Team’, where he will play a doctor of internal medicine called Han Seung Jae that has a dual personality of warm and cold. Ju Ji Hoon was heavily criticized in the past for his use of ecstasy and ketamine in 2009 that curtailed his once promising career and saw him enlist in the army at the peak of his popularity. With his portrayal of a doctor in his new drama, it will certainly leave some feeling uncomfortable.

Ju Ji Hoon was charged in April 2009 where he pleaded guilty in court two months later to drug use of ecstasy and ketamine. He was sentenced to six months of jail time, suspended for one year, ordered to do 120 hours of community service, and was also fined ₩360,000. In addition, he was also blacklisted by MBC TV and prohibited to appear on its station programs. The ban was lifted by MBC TV on July 22nd, and paved the way for Ju Ji Hoon to join ‘Medical Top Team’.

A MBC TV representative said on July 26th, “From July 22nd, the ban on Ju Ji Hoon from MBC TV was lifted. We had a committee meeting after receiving a request and after lengthy discussions, we decided to lift the ban and allow Ju Ji Hoon to appear on MBC TV once again.”

The representative added, “Ju Ji Hoon had been charged for abusing drugs and had to serve a suspended sentence previously. But in the 4 – 5 years since, Ju Ji Hoon has been reflecting on his actions, and he had also appeared in SBS TV drama ‘Five Fingers’ in the past year. And we felt that Ju Ji Hoon was the only suitable candidate for our drama this time round.”

Despite MBC TV’s decision, there were still fans who still disapproves of Ju Ji Hoon’s casting. Some said, “Asking a drug addict to play a doctor? That’s ridiculous,” “How can they treat going into the army as self-reflection?” “There are so many actors out there, why must they choose an actor with a criminal background?” “Asking a drug addict to play a doctor, how can viewers focus on the drama?”

Asking someone with a history of abusing drugs to play a doctor will definitely have some effect on viewers, and it was certainly a decision that was taken after much consideration. With Ju Ji Hoon’s background and his portrayal of a doctor role, it will definitely make some feel uncomfortable.

With the production of ‘Medical Top Team’ strongly advocating the participation of Ju Ji Hoon and no one else, can Ju Ji Hoon overcome this obstacle and win over viewers? That will no doubt be something worth looking forward to when it makes its debut this October.

By: Kang Hyo Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

30346-179307.jpg

Guest mikan90

i hope minho will not join this drama, even if he will get an role in this drama i wish he better has a lot improve in his acting skill.

i watch to the beautiful and his acting just akward, his eyes just same all the way when happy or sad. lol.

its not because he is an idol, there are some idol that really good in acting. not all idol are creppy at acting ^^ but shinee minho really need acting class if he join this kind of drama.

Guest maea18

mikan90 said: i hope minho will not join this drama, even if he will get an role in this drama i wish he better has a lot improve in his acting skill.

i watch to the beautiful and his acting just akward, his eyes just same all the way when happy or sad. lol.

its not because he is an idol, there are some idol that really good in acting. not all idol are creppy at acting ^^ but shinee minho really need acting class if he join this kind of drama.

Guest lualm

Just to clarify, Ju Ji-hoon never served any jail time. He had one year probationary sentence, which he served with community service and a fine. He did it on two occasions, which is not enough to brand him as a drug addict. It's been four years and we thought we're done clarifying things but then again, if we let media people get away with their inaccuracies, it would be unfair for Jihoon and his fans. The persistence of the production people to have him play Han Seung Jae as they find nobody else more fitting speaks a lot about Jihoon's talent and professionalism not to mention his character as a person. If he was a drug addict who cannot function well why would PDs and writers still want to work with him? If he's not credible to play the role of a doctor because of his background then who can play the role of a priest? A celibate actor who has never sinned?

Despite everything we continue to support Ju Ji Hoon, for all the effort he has made to correct his mistakes, we know we're doing the right thing.

To be honest i dont care what they say about JJH, i like him and theres no way i will stop liking him and he is very talented so lets let his talent been show when this drama airs and win viewers hearts and stop criticizing him for his mistake. I just dont get it why knetizens dont give a chance to any celebrity that make mistakes and believe that they are truly sorry and have learn from it and change for the better. This is something that everyone goes through making mistakes that could be a huge impact in your like or not but we learn from our mistakes and we dont do it again, well at least i am like that.

Hi all

I am excited about this upcoming drama, and sharing with you all...

I especially love Kown Sang-woo,, and would not miss a drama with him...

I am excited that this is from the same writer who did "BRAIN" - I loved it, and thought is was very well done...

Guest yannyayson

Haters gonna hate.
They can label him all they want but they will never be as loved as him.
Haters, READ: Ju Ji Hoon's loved by thousands and thousands and thousands. And you guys??? Pfffffft! 
                                              1003164_481108685314562_1113689882_n.jpg

Like what @lualm and @estrellita1122 has said, his loyal followers are here to stay. And that's what matters. 
IF ONLY CLOSED MINDS CAME WITH CLOSED MOUTHS. :D:D

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@lualm - thank you for your very clarifying post and for taking the cudgels for the hunnies! There is no finer actor for me than Jihoon and to me his character remains unblemished!

534817_1398906776995146_169499535_n.jpg

KSW and Jihoon will both look good in white.  Both will learn from each other as both are good actors. (thanks to gung 7 and piano for this made up photo)

1016301_1398915900327567_165002056_n.jpg

Guest sogazelle

I cannot stand narrow minded people who think they are perfect and think they can judge other people. No human being is perfect! Let's move on already! JJH has more than paid a price for what he did. To me anyway, what he did does not even warrant what he had to go through.  I love him; He's one the finest actors Korea has, period!And even having never met him, I can tell the guy has a soul and is a wonderful human being.Thank you MBC for allowing us(his fans) to be able to savour  him again soon in our little screens!And Thank you KE for fighting for him and never giving up.JJH Fighting!!!!!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong @sogazelle :-h :-h
I so agree with what you said, it is human nature to err at times, and those mistakes hone us to be better persons in the long run. Yeah, he did commit a mistake but what he has done, he has already suffered for it, he stood up like a man facing the consequences, and most importantly, he did learn from it- big time. Those made him the man, the humble superstar, the noble soul that we all adore. 
One mistake would never define you as a whole, one mistake is just a fraction of what you are. 
Its just sad that people overlook the good things because of a single lapse that he did commit. We are not perfect, the fans are not perfect, those celebrities we like are not perfect, we will never be. So why be so judgmental right?? My mom said if you don't have something nice to say, just keep your mouth shut. I just hope the moms of those people have told them the same. :D:D:D
And yeah, I love him too! Every single cell of his being- I love! hihihihi! :x :x :\"> :\"> He really one of the BEST Korean actor of this generation, and heck yeah, his being sooooo good looking, and his humbleness adds up a million more x-factor points too! :x :\"> :xLet me quote you on this one for I cannot think of any other words to say: 

sogazelle said:

And even having never met him, I can tell the guy has a soul and is a wonderful human being.
Thank you MBC for allowing us(his fans) to be able to savour  him again soon in our little screens!And Thank you KE for fighting for him and never giving up.JJH Fighting!!!!!

Guest novchime

If I remember right, there is a saying in the Bible that says: let the one who never sinned cast the first stone.  Who can cast the first stone then? You?

We are all human beings, we all make mistakes.  What is important is that we learn from our mistakes and change.  I am not condoning what JiHoon did, but he was still young then and was in a group.  He has accepted his mistakes, paid for them, and is giving his best to recover.  We should encourage people who want to change and not keep on judging them.  Otherwise, where is hope in this world?

Take care all....

Hi  :-h

umm..

news from Kang Hyo Jin aka @KpopFighting.com, predictable to occur.
if i'm not wrongly understood, Kang Hyo Jin him/herself stressed out that JiHoon participation is highly recommended, that's the reason MBC production were fighting for him.

I try to be ready to see more of negative comments..  B-)
(oohh.. TBH hopefully no need, eh! my poor heart.. hehehe.. be a real grown up please, people....) 
:>

as you know... some of people are just like to spit out their comments.
and even if other give them the 'light', they just dont want to listen and think their comments are still the right one.
Oh well...... 
8-}

good comments and enlightenment from Lualm, Estrellita, Yanny, Novchime, 1023rs, sogazelle, and from all the supporters.

after reading this thread from the beginning, I like all the posts. Thank you girls.... (are there guys in here?)..
anyway in case.. Thank you All!!! 
:D  ;)

Really looking forward for this drama, especially because of JiHoon-ssi in it.

I hope the actors can enjoy their roles
and
this drama can amuse us all

Archived