Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

I would like to express my discontent with this choice, but I don't think he has a major role so I'm not that upset. 

WAIT! His status is still unconfirmed, Minho hasn't accepted the role just yet. Seems like AKP doesn't know how to do their research on these things. 

WAIT! His status is still unconfirmed' date=' Minho hasn't accepted the role just yet. Seems like AKP doesn't know how to do their research on these things. [/quote']

Lol what can we expect from Allkpop. Hahaha anyway so if he takes the role so is he going to have a childhood crush with OYS's character? Since it says its a mix love triangle hahaha anyway lets see if his agency confirms it

estrellita1122 said:

laquetahodge

wrote:

»

WAIT! His status is still unconfirmed, Minho hasn't accepted the role just yet. Seems like AKP doesn't know how to do their research on these things. 

Lol what can we expect from Allkpop. Hahaha anyway so if he takes the role so is he going to have a childhood crush with OYS's character? Since it says its a mix love triangle hahaha anyway lets see if his agency confirms it

So far, SM has only said he's looking at it to see if it fits into his schedule since SHINee is busy in Japan right now. Joo Ji Hoon hasn't accepted the role either. So we only have KSW, JRW, & OYS as the confirmed cast. 

Guest kpopstar

i am desperate to see the trailer and photoshoot
;)

estrellita1122 said: So its official the Joo Ji Hoon has not accepted the role? He has neither accepted nor declined the role, he's still reviewing it. It's looking more like he will accept, but I haven't seen any news about him officially accepting it. 

estrellita1122 said:

So its official the Joo Ji Hoon has not accepted the role?

He has neither accepted nor declined the role, he's still reviewing it. It's looking more like he will accept, but I haven't seen any news about him officially accepting it. 

I am really wishing for him to accept the role, and i guess we will know before the end of this month

estrellita1122 said:

laquetahodge

wrote:

»

estrellita1122 said:<br />

So its official the Joo Ji Hoon has not accepted the role? <br />

<br />

<br />

He has neither accepted nor declined the role, he's still reviewing it. It's looking more like he will accept, but I haven't seen any news about him officially accepting it. 

I am really wishing for him to accept the role, and i guess we will know before the end of this month We should know within the next week if he accepted or not. 

Guest maea18

@laquetahodge sooyoung actually impresses me w/ her acting skills.. she's the only one from SM that i think (for me) who's good at acting :D (since i don't really find the acting of others SM artist good enough for nagging a lead role but yeah, they are popular so,,)

maea18 said: @laquetahodge sooyoung actually impresses me w/ her acting skills.. she's the only one from SM that i think (for me) who's good at acting :D (since i don't really find the acting of others SM artist good enough for nagging a lead role but yeah, they are popular so,,) I don't think Yoona is that bad, but I would love to see her in a more complex role next time. I'll judge Yuri more when I see her movie, her last drama just sucked & would have been bad without her in it. Jessica is just terrible, that drama was just terrible. Sooyoung is one of the best among her members. As far as SM, I don't think Siwon is that bad, I enjoyed him in King of Dramas. Yunho is just terrible even Cassies know this. 

Guest sogazelle

I hope JJH accepts the role....I totally adore him! He's the best actor Korea has. Although this is a 2nd lead role, I want him to accept it just to welcome him back on primetime MBC after they banned him....
I'm so happy that he's on the road to revive his career after a rough path....JJH Fighting.....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"MBC Lifts Ban on Joo Ji Hoon, Courting Drama “Medical Top Team”halves in unison 29 Comments
MBC Lifts Ban on Joo Ji Hoon, Courting Drama “Medical Top Team”

Great news for fans of Joo Ji Hoon!

The model turned actor is now allowed to appear on MBC after three years since the ban has been set in place. Joo Ji Hoon was previously charged in May 2009 for drug abuse, which was when MBC immediately took action. After much deliberation, the broadcasting station had a meeting on July 22 and decided to allow Joo Ji Hoon to appear through MBC.

It’s been reported that the drama department requested that the station lifts his ban. In order to have him cast in upcoming drama “Medical Top Team,” that’s slated to premiere this October, they requested the review committee for deliberation.

Without Joo Ji Hoon, there are currently thirty celebrities who are still banned by the station including Go Young Wook.

Meanwhile, it’s been revealed that SHINee’s Minho is considering the drama while actors Kwon Sang Woo andJung Ryeo Won have been confirmed.

Joo Ji Hoon may just take the role because the drama department personally requested for his ban to be lifted so it seems that they really want him in the drama.

Okay, AKP just posted an article stating Joo Ji Hoon has accepted the role. So, not sire how true this is but considering the drama department asked for his ban to be lifted, it must be true. Although I wish they would take Minho's name out since he hasn't been confirmed for anything just yet. 

Joo Ji Hoon confirmed for MBC drama 'Medical Top Team'

July 25, 2013 @ 7:58 pm
joo-ji-hoon_1374793922_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpg by starsung

The lineup just keeps getting better as Joo Ji Hoon has now been confirmed for the star-studded MBC drama 'Medical Top Team'!

Joo Ji Hoon was previously in talks to join 'Medical Top Team' leading MBC's drama department to request for MBC's ban on the actor to be lifted. The ban was put into place in 2009 after his drug abuse scandal. With the ban gone, Joo Ji Hoon will star in his first MBC drama since 'Goong' as the director of the internal medicine department, Han Seung Jae, in 'Medical Top Team'.

Joo Ji Hoon shared, "I am joyful that I am able to work with a good production and renowned staff. More so than his exterior image, I am planning to focus on the depth of my character Han Seung Jae. I anticipate that this drama will have its own color that differentiates itself from other medical dramas."

'Medical Top Team' is the work of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun's PD Kim Do Hoon, and 'Brain's writer Yoon Kyung Ah. The drama will portray the story of a team of doctors who are the best in their respective fields and will take viewers into the reality of the medical field and the power struggles that lie within hospitals.

SEE ALSO: SHINee's Minho cast in MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Medical Top Team'

Joo Ji Hoon will be acting alongside male lead Kwon Sang Woo, female lead Jung Ryeo Won, Oh Yeon Seo, and SHINee's Minho, who is in the final stages of completing his casting offer, in 'Medical Top Team' that is set to air this October!

HUNNIES PARTYING EVERYWHERE !!!!!YIPPIE <:-P <:-Pyay3_zpse68f0037.gifterharu_zpsd86117fc.gif
HAIL TO DOCTOR HAN SEUNG JAE :\"> :\">

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ju Ji Hoon Returns to MBC After 7 Years for ‘Medical Top Team’

With the ban lifted, Ju Ji Hoon will be returning to MBC with Medical Top Team

On July 26, MBC affiliates announced that Ju Ji Hoon has been cast as Han Seung Jae, a doctor of internal medicine. He will be acting besides Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won, who was also recently cast.

23792280.jpg

After his drug scandal in 2009, Ju Ji Hoon was banned from MBC until now. It will be seven years since he stepped foot into MBC since he appeared on Goong in 2006. 

“I’m very happy to work on a good project with great staff,” said Ju Ji Hoon. I plan on focusing more on the inner character of Han Seung Jae instead of just showing his outer side. I’m anticipating that this drama will show a different color than the general medical drama.”

Medical Top Team will be directed by Kim Do Hoon, who led The Moon that Embraces the Sun and written by Yoon Kyung Ah, who penned Brain

The drama is scheduled for October. 

Photo Credit: KeyEast

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/41833

@jjsweeter0211Thanks for posting a more reliable source, J. I took that article from akp lightly due to their misleading with Minho's status. 

Guest NEWMARIO

Joo Ji-Hoon, appears on ‘Medical Top Team’ after expire of suspension

SHARE   twitter20.png   facebook20.png   2013/07/26(Fri) 09:27
6648_1.jpg Actor Joo Ji-Hoon is appearing on MBC ‘Medical Top Team’.
On July 26, ‘Medical Top Team’ said, “Joo Ji-Hoon is appearing on ‘Medical Top Team’ as Hwan Seung-Hwan to work with Gwon Sang-Woo and Jeong Ryeo-Won.” Han Seung-Jae, who Joo Ji-Hoon will act, is an attractive doctor who has cold reason behind warm smile, and Joo Ji-Hoon is wearing doctor gown for the first time since his debut. Joo Ji-Hoon was sentenced to 6 months of prison labor, a year of probation and community service. At then, MBC decided to suspend Joo Ji-Hoon, but after expire of suspension, he got to appear on ‘Medical Top Team’. Joo Ji-Hoon is working with MBC in 7 years after ‘The Palace’ in 2006. Joo Ji-Hoon said, “I’m happy to work with good work, excellent production crew. I’m going to concentrate on Han Seung-Jae’s inside. I look forward to medical drama with different color from previous ones.” ‘Medical Top Team’ will start from October.
cr: as logo