[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Guest wutmuvi

@flamingshawol he looks college student there :x

Yes, definitely.  In that picture, KSW looks very young and attractive doctor that most girls dream, and drooling for.  =P~

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any stills of our JJH? would love to see some...ah..these guys are really quite handsome in their own ways. love that there's a ranking in age! =)) but it doesn't really matter coz as I said, KSW is still hot and gorgeous and seems that in this drama, he looks younger. I saw him in QOA. anyway thanks @flamingshawol for always updating the page. such loyalty to uri Minho, huh?! :P
@Iris would you recommend just one among the list you posted above that is rom/com? would like to check on them since MTT is not yet airing. have still sometime to squeeze it in my list of old dramas that I am visiting. ;)

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: any stills of our JJH? would love to see some...ah..these guys are really quite handsome in their own ways. love that there's a ranking in age! =)) but it doesn't really matter coz as I said, KSW is still hot and gorgeous and seems that in this drama, he looks younger. I saw him in QOA. anyway thanks @flamingshawol for always updating the page. such loyalty to uri Minho, huh?! :P

Guest flamingshawol

Iris said: And also a good drama with him that was not a rom-com, the last drama, with Soo Ae  - Queen of Ambition.   It was just runner up on 2013 Seoul Drama Awards...

@flamingshawol
wow! that was fast! thanks for the pics... yes, he is the kind that is quiet and his mysterious smile really melts. watched him in Goong and I thought I would not come to like him, but oh no, his non smiling face did it for me.  =)) =)) 
I also love his acting, the last time I saw him in Five Fingers and it was his comeback but i think he portrayed the role perfectly.
again...KOMOWO chingu! >:D<

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: @flamingshawol
wow! that was fast! thanks for the pics... yes, he is the kind that is quiet and his mysterious smile really melts. watched him in Goong and I thought I would not come to like him, but oh no, his non smiling face did it for me.  =)) =)) 
I also love his acting, the last time I saw him in Five Fingers and it was his comeback but i think he portrayed the role perfectly.
again...KOMOWO chingu! >:D<

Guest flamingshawol

y7g7.jpg

[iNFO] PD and writers attended real surgical operation and watched the whole process. It takes them a whopping 12 hours to observe the major operation. The cast  received an intensive training for this.

Hwaiting!!!

Cr: baidu.com

Guest flamingshawol

mslee said: 12 hours! that is no picnic there for the cast. the dedication to learn and to be as realistic as they can be for their roles.  =D> hwaiting... 8->

Guest NEWMARIO

STILLS OF JUNG RYEO WON, OH YEON SOO AND MIN HO ON “MEDICAL TOP TEAM”

Posted by Clockwatcher on Friday, August 30, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

We previously posted stills of lead, Kwon Sang Woo so here are stills of some of the others.

Jung Ryeo Won is perfectionist, Seo Joo Young.

e8ze.jpg

Oh Yeon Soo plays Choi Ah Jin who only has two years of experience.

f48w.jpg

Min Ho plays maknae, Kim Sung Woo

25a3.jpg

The first episode airs on October 2nd on MBC.

Source: FNNewsUPNews & Sport Seoul

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/30/stills-of-jung-ryeo-won-oh-yeon-soo-and-min-ho-on-medical-top-team/

Guest peace2007

flamingshawol

said: @peace2007 thanks for the infos. i'm searching now for those dramas and i remember my bestfriend in college having crush on him. if i could only contact that friend again so  we can spazz on how KSW looking younger now hehe :x

Archived