[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Oh Yeon Seo joins MBC TV ‘Medical Top Team’
30201-178686.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon Seo has confirmed her participation in upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’, and will begin filming for it starting August.
Oh Yeon Seo is cast as the youngest doctor in the cardiothoracic department named Choi Ah Jin and has 2 years of working experience. Kwon Sang Woo had long been confirmed as the male lead of the drama, while there are talks that Lee Min Jung could also join the drama.
‘Medical Top Team’ is a collaboration between director Kim Do Hoon (The Moon That Embraces The Sun) and screen writer Yoon Kyung Ah (Brain) and revolves around the competition, conflicts and friendship of a medical dream team. The drama is tentatively scheduled for October.
Source : Yahoo Philippines

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone i officially will joying this thread and drama since my favorite actress Oh Yeon Seo is casted in this drama and also kwon Sang Woo is in it and i hope Lee min jung joins too but i have a question. If filming will start in August then that means If Lee Min Jung accepts the role she will not go or have a honeymoon? Anyway i am looking forward to this drama with Lee min jung or with out her

estrellita1122

said: Hello everyone i officially will joying this thread and drama since my favorite actress Oh Yeon Seo is casted in this drama and also kwon Sang Woo is in it and i hope Lee min jung joins too but i have a question. If filming will start in August then that means If Lee Min Jung accepts the role she will not go or have a honeymoon? Anyway i am looking forward to this drama with Lee min jung or with out her

huh??? Is this true??? According to Star News Joo Ji Hoon is also considering a  role in MEDICAL TOP TEAM !!! Kwong Sang Soo + Lee Min Jung + Joo Ji Hoon as the leads ??? o_O :-O
2013072408254367727_1.jpg?time=103822

According to the report he's considering the offer ... and seems like the staff is waiting a positive response from the actor ^^
Source : Star News

Guest NEWMARIO

Joo Ji-hoon revises "Medical Top Team"

Source | 2013/07/23 | 40 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo329671.jpg

Joo Ji-hoon is starring in the new MBC drama "Medical Top Team".

This will be his first medical drama.

Joo Ji-hoon takes on the role of Han Seung-jae, the best physician who is as sharp as a knife and aims for the directorial position of his own hospital.

The current members of the cast are kwon Sang-woo in the role of Park Tae-sin, Choi Ah-jin and Oh Yeon-seo.

Joo Ji-hoon has been on a break since 2009 after confessing the smoking of marijuana and returned with the movie "I Am a King" last year as well as the SBS drama "Five Fingers". "Medical Top Team" is his first MBC drama comeback since the 2006 drama, "Princess Hours".

"Medical Top Team" is a story about doctors. It is written by Yoon Kyeong-ah from "Brain" and produced by Kim Do-hoon from "The Sun and the Moon".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "Oh Yeon-seo Cast in Kwone Sang-woo’s New Medical DramaPosted on 2013/07/23 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV with 3 Comments

Oh Yeon-seo

Korean actress Oh Yeon-seo [Wellmade STARM]

Actress Oh Yeon-seo has been cast in a new medical drama starring Kwone Sang-woo, her agency said on Tuesday.

Oh Yeon-seo will play an enthusiastic and energetic surgeon in the new drama tentatively titled “Medical Top Team” (translated title), an official with Wellmade STARM told TenAsia over the phone.

Oh was quoted as saying in a press release the same day that she is happy and excited to be working in a good project with such a great director, writer and actor.

Kwone will play the drama’s male lead, a medical surgeon who speaks and acts in a straightforward manner but kindly helps those in need.

This will be both Oh and Kwone’s first time playing doctors.

The drama is set to show every Wednesdays and Thursdays on major broadcasting channel MBC starting October.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

the girl who! said:

estrellita1122

said: Hello everyone i officially will joying this thread and drama since my favorite actress Oh Yeon Seo is casted in this drama and also kwon Sang Woo is in it and i hope Lee min jung joins too but i have a question. If filming will start in August then that means If Lee Min Jung accepts the role she will not go or have a honeymoon? Anyway i am looking forward to this drama with Lee min jung or with out her

It's official ... Min Jung declined the role and Jung Ryeo Won joins the cast as the female lead ^^
201307250812777080_51f05f90c42b0.jpg

LOL This is the 2nd time that Jung Ryeo Won is taking a role that Min Jung declined ... the first time was in 2011 when Min Jung declined the lead role in the SBS drama The Salaryman ... I'm glad Jung Ryeo Won is taking the role because I like her a lot! She's really cool and her acting skills are good too :) 
Note : This is going to be the 2nd collaboration between JRW and KSW ... both starred in a film few years ago ^^ 
What a pity ... I was intrigued by the plot and I wanted to see her as a surgeon ... what I'm curious right now if the reason behind this because seems like she really wanted to work in the 2nd half of the year ... maybe she received another interesting offer , even more interesting than this drama .... Time will tell ... 
Source : Osen

Guest NEWMARIO

Jung Ryeo Won to star as the female lead in upcoming MBC drama 'Medical Top Team'

July 24, 2013 @ 9:29 pmjung-ryeo-won_1374710941_af_org.jpg 0Jung Ryeo Won has been cast as the female lead for the highly anticipated MBCdrama 'Medical Top Team'!

SEE ALSO: Kwon Sang Woo to return to the small screen as a surgeon for new drama 'Medical Top Team'

Jung Ryeo Won will bring her charisma to the screen as the thoracic surgeon Seo Joo Young who has a warm heart behind her tough exterior.

Jung Ryeo Won shared, "In the production, Seo Joo Young is a perfectionist who overcomes her difficult situation to become the best thoracic surgeon. I think I can take away a lot from Seo Joo Young's character who always does her best to become the best and wisely overcomes her obstacles, so I decided to join the drama. I will greet viewers through a good production."

'Medical Top Team' is the work of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun's PD Kim Do Hoon, and 'Brain's writer Yoon Kyung Ah. The drama will portray the story of a team of doctors who are the best in their respective fields and will take viewers into the reality of the medical field and the power struggles that lie within hospitals.

Jung Ryeo Won will be acting alongside male lead Kwon Sang Woo, and others like Oh Yeon Seo, and possibly Joo Ji Hoon, who is still in talks to star in 'Medical Top Team', which is set to air this October.

cr: allkpop.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

JUNG RYEO WON JOINS KWON SANG WOO ON “MEDICAL TOP TEAM”

Posted by Clockwatcher on Thursday, July 25, 2013 · 

c5ux.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won joins Medical Top Team as the female lead. She’ll play a strong thoracic surgeon with a warm heart. Actors already cast include Kwon Sang Woo and Oh Yeon Se0 while Joon Ji Hoon is currently reviewing the script.  This will be a reunion for Jung Ryeo Won and Kwon Sang Woo who previously starred in the moviePain.

The MBC drama is about a team of top doctors at a hospital and their power struggles. It doesn’t sound terribly exciting yet but maybe Kwon Sang Woo will have a few shower scenes.

Medical Top Team is scheduled for an October broadcast after Two Weeks.

Source: Osen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/25/jung-ryeo-won-joins-kwon-sang-woo-on-medical-top-team/

Guest NEWMARIO

AsianWiki
Actress Jung Ryeo-Won is cast for the lead female role in upcoming MBC drama series MEDICAL TOP TEAM, which has already cast Kwon Sang-Woo in the leading male role and Oh Yeon-Seo as a secondary female character. In addition, actor Ju Ji-Hoon ("The Naked Kitchen"/"Five Fingers") has been offered a role in the drama series and is currently "highly considering" the offer.

Actress Jung Ryeo-Won and actor Kwon Sang-Woo have previously starred together in 2011 movie "Pained". In the drama series MEDICAL TOP TEAM, Jung Ryeo-Won will play surgeon Seo Joo-Young, who is a perfectionist. She tries to overcome her difficulties with careful thought. It's also the first time in her acting career that she will portray a doctor.

MEDICAL TOP TEAM will first air sometime this October in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Medical_Top_Team

Guest manquant

If all the good stars come in, I'll definitely check this show, especially it's from Brain Team~ \:D/ Plus with the news of Ryeowon-ssi :x :x :x

lol all the actors who are going to be on Medical Top Team have never had a role of doctors before so this will be very interesting to watch and very challenging for them to portray this roles.

about Lee Min Jung not taking the role I guess she has decided to enjoy peacefully her honeymoon and then start a new project.

estrellita1122

said:

lol all the actors who are going to be on Medical Top Team have never had a role of doctors before so this will be very interesting to watch and very challenging for them to portray this roles.

about Lee Min Jung not taking the role I guess she has decided to enjoy peacefully her honeymoon and then start a new project.

Archived